gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
If this game can teach you something, it is that you never say no about a girl's bisexuality, who would think that Camila is bisexual, huh? ;)
Is she bisexual or just bi curious though? Some girls, hell even some guys are up for threesomes but it doesn't necessarily mean that they'd go one on one with the same gender.

Aug 3, 2020
Sage :
Till now sage have completely ok with mc have multiple relation. Mc sexual relation with sage is only outcome sage wanted chad back so in her own reason her words were. . .
Sage : If he can do that, why can't I. That will teach him a lesson.
All fuck buddy relation is based on felling for some one else(chad).

Her heart belong to chad : Look at her facial expression, when she see chad at party, Is there a slightest moment from her regarding mc.

Sage : in chapter 7 (It's good that everyting is like back to tradition <- Something like that (When mc says : half of them will disagree with you(Him being at hots party))) <- Sage wants to everything back like normal in another words Jocks and hots together.

Sage also provide point and make fun of mc when, mc says there are more reason to party together. If you think she will not bite and go against mc, well will see.

All and all her words represents her mid set "
1. You are attractive.
2. You are great in bed.
3. I am attracted to you. "
and suddenly she kisses mc. " Where is the emotional attachment, every relation that last long have concrete base on emotion."

(Be careful she will turn everything against mc, If mc chooses someone over her or chooses to go in different direction.)

Till now mc is fulfilling her sexual requirement but there is no love if any body trying to find.
Only exception and big one that mc make that he open up about his mother and they have a moment of bonding and mc stays with her.

"If you have a friendship relation with camlia.(At prep party she open up to mc in much bigger way them the sage have) she open up about her felling about money for sexual favor and what she think about it also point out collage situation about glory holes. She don't have to yet she cares lot for mona. She admit, she like mc, she didn't eve wanted money for that. Just understand how much gut and honesty that take to even think yest she chose to open talk to mc.

As I have said many many times. People which show what they relay are to people they highly engage with while being honest with them, It's the greatest quality can ever be expected from a human being."

Bella :
As it's proven. Bella is ready to destroy her best friend possible relation but will not stand any sexual activity with anyone else.

In my previous conversation in these community I have pointed out many times. Her emotional instability and 3 year of long loneliness, mc advance on her(If your mc chose to do so) play major role for her to break down toward mc but she always resists every times mc step forward(till c7). She fight inner taught.

Just like a snake which eat his own tail forever and ever theory, In her own way mc and bella relation is too special for her if not mc would not have faced cathy situation fallout(If your mc chose to have sex with cathy) .

Yet we have to keep in mind that there is no possible way jill acceptation greatest betrayal of her life by her own best friend in my point of view but I suppose everything is possible because jill can date and fell for her blackmailer and take point for tyblet while mc revile his greatest pain she chose to end things.

Maya and Josy : Will talk about them later.

Peace out !
Sage : Personally I feel that Sage might want to be with Chad again unless we fight for her like Jill. I mean she says she can't go on a serious relationship now due to her breakup. I think that she might want a serious relationship as well with the MC if she knows everything about Chad and the MC keeps chasing her.

Jill : I don't know about her but she says she wants the first one to be special since she's a virgin. That's talking about having sex not about relationships. I mean she knows that the MC is close to other girls and she seems fine with it. She could try to make the MC jealous by using Tybalt.

Bella : Things will go down hill once the husband comes back but she seems cool with us going on dates with other girls so not sure how she will react.

Josy : She's cool with it. She knows. But at some point she might want the MC all to herself, don't know why but I have a feeling that she's gonna try to shut the other girls down so MC can focus on her.

Maya : At some point the thing with Josy will fall apart I think. If all goes well for her, maybe she will be the one to turn away from the MC?

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
So Jill's sister, is she dead? I feel like I might've missed that.

Also, do we know why Melanie is so close to Chad?
If I'm not talking nonsense, the death of Jill's sister was clearly voiced by either Jill or Bella.

We don't know what she died of. After episode 7, we understand that the sister was in conflict with her family. Her lifestyle did not match the strandards of Jill's family.

If we have to guess, I would say she was gay. What Jill will do to honor her memory is create a foundation or scholarship for people rejected by their families because of their sexual orientation. And that might help Maya (or Chad).

As for Melanie, no explicit reason. We know she and Sarah know about Chad. Either because they are friends with him or because one of them is Troy's sister. Or more simply, she is just his friend.

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
If I'm not talking nonsense, the death of Jill's sister was clearly voiced by either Jill or Bella.

We don't know what she died of. After episode 7, we understand that the sister was in conflict with her family. Her lifestyle did not match the strandards of Jill's family.

If we have to guess, I would say she was gay. What Jill will do to honor her memory is create a foundation or scholarship for people rejected by their families because of their sexual orientation. And that might help Maya (or Chad).

As for Melanie, no explicit reason. We know she and Sarah know about Chad. Either because they are friends with him or because one of them is Troy's sister. Or more simply, she is just his friend.
can jill`s sister be alive and is the woman in the apartment Quinn picks up her drugs ? what do you think just a thought ?

Reactions: dalli_x

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If this game can teach you something, it is that you never say no about a girl's bisexuality, who would think that Camila is bisexual, huh? ;)
dudette! 1st time you see Camilla she is naked in Q bedroom with Q looking into a mirror!

2nd time she is sucking your dick while Q barks orders at her and then she and Q start kissing!

everyone would think that camilla is bisexual! either that or you are clearly trolling everyone!

Reactions: openup212

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Oh boi, can someone summarize all these theories? My brain has gone :poop:. And dalli_x make your posts a little short eh, they are so big that I afraid that if they were to convert into a dick, That would be super huge when compared to Mc, and tybalt might as well faint. Disclaimer my brain's gone :poop: ,I am not retarded.

Reactions: JaZy2 and Vector34

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
Tadpol Jill's sister died in child birth trying to push out the MC's big head if you know what I mean
I swear, by reading this thread every once in a while, I'm now sure that these theories gets weirder by the day. :KEK:
Can't wait for the day when someone will say DPC is gonna pull an ActingLesson on episode 16, or that MC's dad is actually his mom. :KEK:

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
dudette! 1st time you see Camilla she is naked in Q bedroom with Q looking into a mirror!

2nd time she is sucking your dick while Q barks orders at her and then she and Q start kissing!

everyone would think that camilla is bisexual! either that or you are clearly trolling everyone!
I'm not trolling, it's just annoying that they come to enforce their word like it's a law :cautious:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
i think jill was for Bella the mc before the mc itself .. but they remained friends .. they both know they are attracted to the mc right now .. the three-way paradox has been recreated with josy and maya practically .. the dialogue in bed between Bella and Jill is very explanatory ..
MC is the plot twist in his girls' stories, somehow making them move forward in the thorny situations they got entangled in .. MC triggered the evolution of events .. made them or will make them stronger independents .. mc is becoming a leader even in the hot ones practically .. riona trusts you more than quinn .. camilla is on your side .. you gave heather a way to know about tommy .. you put ashley with derek .. is trying to help both quinn and sage .. is becoming fundamental .. sage's speech is sobering .. without realizing it the mc has taken over many things on campus .. i don't think there will be a harem but I think there may be a sort of peaceful understanding between all of them even if the mc were to choose only one .. even the path of friends with maya and josy confirmed it to us .. the mc takes care of them anyway .. and I think he will do the same with the others in case ..
p.s. I don't think there will be incest cases .. the only suspect I think is Rox if he is Quinn's father .. Rox in the dialogue with the woman lying on the sofa calls her Q. this made me think a lot .. in the patreon provisions can we mention an incestuous past? with quinn's story overrun there could be an unhealthy relationship up to this point with his father ..
Dude, he calls her Q 'cause her name is Quinn, no deeper meaning to it just a nickname. Calm your tits :KEK:

Hey guys, is it not possible to do this with 100%?
View attachment 1185097
View attachment 1185107
Yes it is possible, try the walkthrough if you have difficulties

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I swear, by reading this thread every once in a while, I'm now sure that these theories gets weirder by the day. :KEK:
Can't wait for that day when someone will say DPC is gonna pull an ActingLesson on episode 16, or that MC's dad is actually his mom. :KEK:
God, no. If an Acting Lesson gets pulled up here I'll be punching the wall so hard ffs..... No sign of Leah so far and hopefully it stays that way. All of the girls in BaD deserve the best, even if it's not my dick in 'em :HideThePain:

Oh boi, can someone summarize all these theories? My brain has gone :poop:. And dalli_x make your posts a little short eh, they are so big that I afraid that if they were to convert into a dick, That would be super huge when compared to Mc, and tybalt might as well faint. Disclaimer my brain's gone :poop: ,I am not retarded.
You're basically asking for the impossible my dude, a new theory pops up every other day and it's hard to keep track ngl haha good luck with it.

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray` and Picc4h

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

in the BADIK story we already have Maya and Josy, and now Chad and Troy, I'd say that the issue of homosexuality has already been exploited enough.

more likely that the lifestyle Jill's family didn't like is somehow responsible for Lana's death (for example the girl on the mattress on the floor in the flashback of the sixth episode could be her). let's wait to see who this Jonathan is that Jill wants to talk to

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Daily Josy :love: Painting, and Jill:cool:
wonder what does "locked" means. 3 version of this photo, "Topless" "Full nude" - or it will be 3 different photo? :unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-05-08 18-36-07-11.png
BTW DPC use this image as his header on Discord ( Josy in her gold dress ) :love::cool: ( - I consider using this as my new wallpaper - :ROFLMAO:)
BeingADIK 2021-05-08 18-36-20-31.png BeingADIK 2021-05-08 18-36-26-78.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-08 18-36-48-66.png BeingADIK 2021-05-08 18-36-53-88.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I want a scene where Jill comes to mcs room and sees the second picture of herself framed on his wall.
But that second one.
You mean, this? :love: Yeah I would like to see her reaction. But the idea of Jill showing up in MC's room, is very slim at this moment, but who know what Halloween brings.:unsure:.
BeingADIK 2021-05-08 18-57-33-60.png

Hopefully, Josy can help to Jill with her first time with MC, the same way she did to Maya:cool::unsure:. Halloween would be a great time for it.(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes