Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Sage : Personally I feel that Sage might want to be with Chad again unless we fight for her like Jill. I mean she says she can't go on a serious relationship now due to her breakup. I think that she might want a serious relationship as well with the MC if she knows everything about Chad and the MC keeps chasing her.

Jill : I don't know about her but she says she wants the first one to be special since she's a virgin. That's talking about having sex not about relationships. I mean she knows that the MC is close to other girls and she seems fine with it. She could try to make the MC jealous by using Tybalt.

Bella : Things will go down hill once the husband comes back but she seems cool with us going on dates with other girls so not sure how she will react.

Josy : She's cool with it. She knows. But at some point she might want the MC all to herself, don't know why but I have a feeling that she's gonna try to shut the other girls down so MC can focus on her.

Maya : At some point the thing with Josy will fall apart I think. If all goes well for her, maybe she will be the one to turn away from the MC?
About sage : Lets keep it real, If chad character were not gay and come back and ask forgiveness from sage. Sage would have thrown mc long ago. I like to point out sage offered chad to stay with her. If he were not gay. Mc chances didn't even existed fir a she being a li.

Chad is not with her(He is the one which ended the relation), No matter who much she wanted to be with chad. Mc is just a safety net, a tool to use for her satisfaction and i don't see and a love relation at least till now.

Jill : I am agree on " she wants the first one to be special since she's a virgin. " Her choice and I don't judge or care.
But personally I just want to help her out on tybelt issue. If she wanted to make mc jelous, She should have gone for rusty.
As bella says : Her entire character is full of bs.

Regarding bella : Agreed !

Josy : She does want mc for her self. Even if mc just her friend and mc chose to tell derek that he has felling for her. In c7 she open up to mc and revile her live for mc and she don't cheat with him. I loved that. Also point out on her friend path. She understand mc much more. Yes she is relay great friend and should be single li(saperate from maya)
If no haram is possible then there will be no M+J+MC.

Maya : I don't take pleasure in casting stone on tormented character but well thing are started to fall. (Of-course things will get better for while so they can be worse.)
C7 start and if mc take josy side. You will see. She is about to cry but she didn't and like quinn says : silence have more words then speech.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
in the BADIK story we already have Maya and Josy, and now Chad and Troy, I'd say that the issue of homosexuality has already been exploited enough.

more likely that the lifestyle Jill's family didn't like is somehow responsible for Lana's death (for example the girl on the mattress on the floor in the flashback of the sixth episode could be her). let's wait to see who this Jonathan is that Jill wants to talk to
The girl on the mattress in episode 6 is Quinn's mother, not Jill's sister.

Reactions: isotope and shazba
Jun 1, 2020
Can anyone help? In episode 7 when you work at the pink rose, there is a part where you have to cleanup 4 items. I only see a tray with glasses and a champagne bottle. What are the other 2? This seems like a stupid thing to be hung up on.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm not trolling, it's just annoying that they come to enforce their word like it's a law :cautious:
its not a law! its just catering to your audience! if your audience was a gag of incel females (and there are quite a few, emotionally i mean there are girls who can never get a date, because sex all a woman as to do is to show up...) all dudes would be BI curious and willing to share a single female, one would pay and take care of the car the other the house and so forth for all the things she needs and loves!

and they would satisfy each other so that the woman would only have to put out when she felt like it... so once or twice a month!

But you never see Lilly do that! but i just assume that for the average female is just easier to be BI then for a dude! Check out Chad if he is even truly BI is outing would make him incompatible for Sage as a partner at least from the average society point of view! easier to be the lover of a well socially stationed girl then the boyfriend if you are BI!

So for men being BI is receiving the same prejudice as being Gay (or worst since most gays are not really tolerant to BI´s if they are traded in for a girl) but the only benefit you get is to double your pool of opportuniTITTIES at happiness!

so its not law its just catering to your audience! Chad never fucked Sage because he is gay... and they stayed 3 years together.... and all his kisses were on the forehead! Its like Caroline in Milkytown she opened her store because she is a hard worker and the dad never bent her over his office desk and took up her ass virginity for her store down payment... because we all know 20 year old girls are magical (and truly they are...) and everything good happens to them because of magic and not because they sucked their teachers dick or went for dinner and fucked the banker who approved of their loans... yes that`s it!

now imagine a 20 year old dude trying to suck off a banker to get a loan what would happen...

so relax, its a fantasy world that is catering to their... fantasies!

God, no. If an Acting Lesson gets pulled up here I'll be punching the wall so hard ffs..... No sign of Leah so far and hopefully it stays that way. All of the girls in BaD deserve the best, even if it's not my dick in 'em :HideThePain:
indeed no sign of Leah... Because Sage emotional out of control rage is totally healthy!
Or Bella is clearly not depressed and definitely not a powder keg that might explode either sexually or in a fit of unbridled violence!
Or Jill naivety is totally natural and not a sign of some kind of deep psychological issues that can turn to resentment and lashing out violently
Or Tybalt need to keep control over everything might not blow up in a school mass shooting if you keep humiliating him...

ofc everything is just dandy!

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
indeed no sign of Leah... Because Sage emotional out of control rage is totally healthy!
Or Bella is clearly not depressed and definitely not a powder keg that might explode either sexually or in a fit of unbridled violence!
Or Jill naivety is totally natural and not a sign of some kind of deep psychological issues that can turn to resentment and lashing out violently
Or Tybalt need to keep control over everything might not blow up in a school mass shooting if you keep humiliating him...

ofc everything is just dandy!
Well That is interesting !

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
in the BADIK story we already have Maya and Josy, and now Chad and Troy, I'd say that the issue of homosexuality has already been exploited enough.

more likely that the lifestyle Jill's family didn't like is somehow responsible for Lana's death (for example the girl on the mattress on the floor in the flashback of the sixth episode could be her). let's wait to see who this Jonathan is that Jill wants to talk to
My first reflex, when Jill sends her email to Jonathan, was to tell me that Lana was gay.

Then I had the same thoughts as you, that would make too many elements of the story that revolve around this subject.

Chances are it was something else, but it caused a breakup between Lana and her family. Jill seems to want to do something to honor Lana, and that might help other young people who are breaking up with their families.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My first reflex, when Jill sends her email to Jonathan, was to tell me that Lana was gay.

Then I had the same thoughts as you, that would make too many elements of the story that revolve around this subject.

Chances are it was something else, but it caused a breakup between Lana and her family. Jill seems to want to do something to honor Lana, and that might help other young people who are breaking up with their families.
drugs is always the easiest answer to explain the death of a young person, but it doesn't convince me 100%, the way Jill talks about it makes me think more of a fatality, an accident, otherwise she should feel a lot of resentment towards her family who let her go.

for the rebel appearance maybe she wanted to follow a particular career not considered appropriate by the family (rock/punk singer?)

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
i play the dik and the chic route. however so far in the chic route mc fucks almost same girls with dik route plus maya and josie. cant believe that for a bj from the teach i cant progress with bella:(

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
drugs is always the easiest answer to explain the death of a young person, but it doesn't convince me 100%, the way Jill talks about it makes me think more of a fatality, an accident, otherwise she should feel a lot of resentment towards her family who let her go.
Jill can't go against her own blackmailer.
(In her own words to bella : That is not how i think and what if he is right) How it's even possible to think she could stand up against her family.

Just hit tybelt 3 times in tennis match.(Hit her blackmailer 3 times and here we have her being caring for and have sympathy for her blackmailer).
<× I will bury my head in the sand and believe that earth is flat but not gonna deal with this bs.

The best she did is turn of the light while wearing her sister's cap because tybelt will know she is still awake.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes