felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why do you keep talking about Jill? This has nothing to do with the Jill flashback.

Are you forgetting what you're talking about? You were the one who said the junkie we see later in episode 6 doesn't look like the girl in the flashback at the beginning of chapter 6.

The point you keep completely missing, a junkie who has been addicted for 15+ years isn't going to look like how they did when they were 15 years younger.
You're the one who didn't follow the conversation. :unsure:
I'm talking about Jill because the whole thing stemmed from the fact that I don't find the hypothesis that the girl on the mattress is Jill's sister crazy, and that's why I was comparing the two flashbacks.

that one doesn't even have the same hair colour...
ep6_qd18.jpg
then ok we're talking about a single back image, but that the one on the mattress is Quinn's mother is as good a guess as any...

Reactions: dalli_x

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
This was the convo.

You started with this...

in the BADIK story we already have Maya and Josy, and now Chad and Troy, I'd say that the issue of homosexuality has already been exploited enough.

more likely that the lifestyle Jill's family didn't like is somehow responsible for Lana's death (for example the girl on the mattress on the floor in the flashback of the sixth episode could be her). let's wait to see who this Jonathan is that Jill wants to talk to
Then reply was...

The girl on the mattress in episode 6 is Quinn's mother, not Jill's sister.
Then you replied with...

could be, but not necessarily.

The junkie we see later in chapter 6, who could also be Quinn's mother, doesn't look very much like her.
Then the reply was...

There's a 20 year difference between those two scenes.
Then you replied with this...

in the flashback we do not see Quinn so it is difficult to say how much distance there is between the two flashbacks.

the impression is that Quinn's flashback is earlier, but not necessarily.
Which makes no sense to the convo.

You said the the girl on the mattress could possible not be Quinn's mom, with the reason that the junkie we see later in episode 6 doesn't look very much like her.

We're trying to tell your reason is poor.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This was the convo.

You started with this...

Then reply was...

Then you replied with...

Then the reply was...

Then you replied with this...

Which makes no sense to the convo.

You said the the girl on the mattress could possible not be Quinn's mom, with the reason that the junkie we see later in episode 6 doesn't look very much like her.

We're trying to tell your reason is poor.
starting with the fact that the theory was just an example of what might have happened to lana, and that I had taken this theory among the many read above
it's true that it's a weak theory since it's very likely that Quinn's flashback occurred years before Jill's.

But I don't understand what it is that wouldn't make sense...

Why the girl on the mattress she's DEFINITELY Quinn's mother?
Even the junkie we meet later is "only" likely to be her mother.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Bella : Things will go down hill once the husband comes back but she seems cool with us going on dates with other girls so not sure how she will react.
She also know about Josy and Maya if you gone to her house at the end of 3rd EP. She know enough but not all.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm not talking the two flashbacks, there is zero connection between Quinn and Jill.

I'm saying there is at least 15 years between the flashback of Quinn's home and her returning there in current day.

I don't get this place after the last episode, the batshit use to be few and far between but now it seems every hour people are posting batshit.
godkingxerxes do you want circumstantial evidence to reinforce your "Lynette is alive" theory?

I'll give it to you.

mc "(Could this be her last diary?)" Even the MC wonders. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: godkingxerxes

abx66

Jan 4, 2018
What a kind of storytelling !
I've just finished chapter 7 and I love the way charactrers are getting deep through the episodes.
Speeking of Sage, Bella or even Josy are genuinlly moving on a diferent spot, more mature I think.
Along with the great graphics and the sexual scenes, BeingADick is the best game I ever played. Thanks Dr. Pink

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
sage is totally going to break mc heart
bella is going to sexually destroy mc

so...jill best waifu?
I hope that'll never happen. For me it's either Sage or the Josy-Maya route, but if DPC really wanna twist the dagger in me then he will make Sage break the mc's heart and force him to choose between Josy and Maya. I'm not really interested in aunty Jill, my only plan is to protect her from the pervy stalker Tybalt.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I hope that'll never happen. For me it's either Sage or the Josy-Maya route, but if DPC really wanna twist the dagger in me then he will make Sage break the mc's heart and force him to choose between Josy and Maya. I'm not really interested in aunty Jill, my only plan is to protect her from the pervy stalker Tybalt.
Josy is being setup as the heartbreaker, not Sage. Bella is going to catch Josy cheating on MC (or MC + Maya) in the library, and MC (or MC + Maya) will need to decide whether to forgive her. This will be the proverbial DnG moment where Ice Queen 'kills' rogue Josy.

It will be interesting to see who Josy cheats with. Lucas has been setup as the new 'friend', but I imagine it might be someone more important to the story.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Really like the direction he's taking with Sage. I don't see her wanting to become a thing in her last months at college.
She's made it clear too with the MC about just being fwb too.

Reactions: Hermith

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
godkingxerxes do you want circumstantial evidence to reinforce your "Lynette is alive" theory?

I'll give it to you.

mc "(Could this be her last diary?)" Even the MC wonders. :unsure:
How can it be her last diary if she ain't preggers yet??

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
How can it be her last diary if she ain't preggers yet??
Therefore, it is only an indication. A possibility, because DPC did not write it explicitly. He hints that maybe there are more diaries. The question is, how many more?:unsure:

Reactions: JeefZ

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I will now explain to you how to find solutions for BaD. DPC has revealed the entire game up to EP7.

Look at the picture and the possible links and compare the constellation with the gameplay.

View attachment 1184885

For example Picnic.
Sage Picknik: MC helps Sage to become healthy. Sage helps Maya.
Jill Picnic: Jill tells about her inheritance. Jill helps Maya.
But MC can't go to both picnics. Maya is only with Sage and Jill in the picture.

Another example of the picture?
Josy is separated from Maya and Jill. There will be two possible throuples with LI's. Josy/Maya/MC and Jill/Maya/MC. Look at the hand of Jill. But if the MC choose only Josy, there could be another throuple for Maya and Jill. Jill/Maya/Rusty. Rusty is drifting more and more to the CHICK side. Accordingly, it becomes another couple possible. Jill/Rusty and Maya/Sage. Like now Maya/Sage. In EP7 Sage says to Maya that they are more similar than Maya knows. It gets more interesting. Chad always says that he loves Sage. We found out in EP7 that Cahd and Troy are a couple. Oops. Another throuple possibility. But it gets even crazier. Troy and Mel are not siblings. At HOT'S pool, Mel and Sarah made out like two lesbians. What if they are both bisexual? What if Sage is bisexual?
What is for sure, if the MC wants to have the throuple with Josy and Maya, he needs to find a partner for Jill and/or Sage. But hello, why not Jill with Sage. But what about Bella now. Neil and Bella probably broke up because Neil got a child support lawsuit. Yes the MC has a brother, but it's not Tommy, no it's Vinny. Again a why. MC and Josy have sex. Josy's stepbrother is Tommy. (Incest) Now it should be clear who destroyed the DIK Mansion. Mel and Sarah blackmailed Chad and consequently sent the pictures to Dawe. I can also very well imagine who made the Cathy Cluck. But I'll keep that to myself. Just for your information. It's not Vinny or Mel/Sarah.

Another example for the picture?
Bella and Josy are separated from Jill, Sage and Maya.
Josy and Bella, however, are close together. If you choose Bella, the MC becomes the ice prince. (DnG) James is probably alive and in a coma because of a car accident. James caught Bella and Jill in flagrante delicto. He reacts the same way about MC again. Only James is driving. How I come on it. Bella finds Cathy's panties in the car. With this DPC shows you the past and the future. Remember Swyver. The MC can leave a dick pic of himself there. Compare that to EP7. Thus, I could imagine for Josy to have the same thing happen to her as James. The ice prince is born. Ergo, the MC must decide. But it gets better, If the MC has chosen Bella and enters into a relationship with her, Neil will end up in a coma at best. But Neil finds out that Bella and the MC had sex with each other. Why? Bella and Neil were once a couple and little MC will have played funny in Bella's house. How I come up with this. Bella's bathroom has the little kid's stairs. Damn. If Lana is still alive, Josy and the MC might have played together as kids.

But now the question is, why aren't Josy and Jill together in the picture? Because they can't be together because Jill is Josy's aunt. (Incest)

(Yes damn. This all put together from a special render and the game)

Now take my theory, if you don't warn Maya about Quinn, and compare it to the Special Render.

DPC EP7 "True Colors"
bro, my brain is really going to explode.
DPC, please come and tell us the truth at once

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes