carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Of the five love interests in this game (not to mention side girls like Jade), three have potentially cheated already:
1) Josy - in a relationship with Maya and cheats with MC
2) Sage - in a relationship with Chad and cheats with MC
3) Bella - married and cheats with MC (in her view)

To say this game doesn't involve cheating would be disingenuous.

Will Josy willingly cheat on MC with someone else and to what extent? Hard to say. It hasn't developed in the plot yet, but certainly the manner in which the throuple is strained to the breaking point will play a central role in whom Josy turns to for comfort.
bro, no NTR means they won't cheat us. Other characters can be fooled, but not us

It's not about NTR. When the MC's cock appears during the presentation, Josy goes to the toilet with Jill afterwards. Josy encourages Jill to put more effort into the MC. This is the beginning of the end between Josy and the MC. Josy will probably start a relationship with Lucas after the breakup with the MC.:unsure:
ok, a breakup means they are not a couple ... soo no cheat

Reactions: dalli_x

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Well, none of this actually happening if you not actively pursuit these girls. and if you do, they cheat with you , and not on you. so Josy is not some random cheater who fuck with anyone, who she see. there is a reason, a story behind how and why it happened, and She has no reason to cheat on MC. Especially because She also has Maya to fall back.
another little shit talk that hold no merit, aside to try to print Josy in some bad light, because you afraid that Sage will leave your ass, which she will because she leaving the college, She said anything just to get laid during the party, but she has no plan for a serious relationship, and MC is to stupid to even want it. :cool:
Exactly, the only reason Josy wasn't sure about starting a relationship with the mc is because she didn't know if her relationship with Maya could be saved or not. She loves Maya and if the mc pursues a relationship with them then Josy also loves the mc, if there will be a heartbreak scenario in their story it will be either the girls realizing the threesome won't work, or Josy realizing she loves the mc more and wants an exclusive thing for the two of them.

Long story short, I just don't see Josy cheating on both Maya and the mc.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Josy that girl who felt uncomfortable for wearing the Hot uniform, I think that many here have a very wrong image of her, One thing is what she does with the MC or Maya and another thing is what she does with another character, but that happens when most of here go crazy and skip all the dialogues of the M&J route :rolleyes:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
It would be NTR if you are in a monogamous relationship. The relationship between MC and M&J is currently 'open', with no explicit expectation of monogamy.
The "open" relationship is from Maya and Josy to MC. But between Maya and Josy, the relationship is "stable".

So you are saying that there would be no NTR towards MC because it is an open relationship.
The infidelity would be towards Maya. So why would we have to decide whether to continue with Josy or not, if the infidelity was not towards MC? Has no sense

Reactions: sorco2003

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The "open" relationship is from Maya and Josy to MC. But between Maya and Josy, the relationship is "stable".

So you are saying that there would be no NTR towards MC because it is an open relationship.
The infidelity would be towards Maya. So why would we have to decide whether to continue with Josy or not, if the infidelity was not towards MC? Has no sense
Josy has already cheated on Maya ...

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
A guy who greeted Josy in chapter 6 and who studies economics class with her. You know that there are people who think that a girl greets you, they think that she wants to fuck you
View attachment 1185652
and who put a dick pic in Tybalt`s presentation! do not forget that part!

But Josy will cheat with Jill! she is going for the rich bimbo! she is clearly a social climber!

she went from Maya to Steve from Steve to the MC and now all the way up to heaven to J.Royce i bet that if a dog or a donkey had the influence and the money Josy would go for it too!

So it will be a double betrayal because Bella is not expecting it... and she was planning on betraying Jill with the MC... for some she already did!
Question I never heard answered.. If I'm neutral and get Maya and Josie. Can you slide to dik side and still keep 'em?
yes but you will start to loose rp points... many actions give or take points based on who you are not what you do so a dik MC has no way to make points and plenty to lose them!

just like women in real life... if they like you they will laugh at your stupid jokes and ignore all your flaws! damm its good to be an attractive bloke!

dalli_x really you facepalm me?

So... from the 6 main girls (Quinn included) I heard Maya haters, Quinn haters, and now Josy haters. But never heard Sage, Bella or Jill haters.
My conclucion: people hate small boobs.
you might be on to something! boobs are like suits on men even those that do not apreciate suits will still not hate men for it! while those that love suits will hate the suitless ones!

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy that girl who felt uncomfortable for wearing the Hot uniform, I think that many here have a very wrong image of her, One thing is what she does with the MC or Maya and another thing is what she does with another character, but that happens when most of here go crazy and skip all the dialogues of the M&J route :rolleyes:
Examples of " Josy doing things with other characters" :cool: :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 00-57-39-46.png
1079556_ep6_jm_call6.jpg
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 00-58-09-33.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if it comes to Josy and Maya's scam. But there is a possibility that they all agree to an open relationship or Heather's and Tommy's relationship pattern has affected all three of them.

You must have noticed that at the picnic of Josy/Maya/Mc the MC can take the phone from Josy and that he also got the drinks from Maya. Both of them are angry about it. There are parallels to the course of the game.

Maya: If the MC loses the cumpetition, he has to swallow something. Oops. Maya pours the soda into the MC.

Josy: MC has a new cell phone right. What about the old cell phone. MC picks up junk that can still be used. Let Josy find the cell phone. The lyrics on Swvyer are already spicy, aren't they?

Just meant as food for thought.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So... from the 6 main girls (Quinn included) I heard Maya haters, Quinn haters, and now Josy haters. But never heard Sage, Bella or Jill haters.
Honestly.
I've had women with big breasts and it's not that great. A little more than a handful is just perfect.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know if it comes to Josy and Maya's scam. But there is a possibility that they all agree to an open relationship or Heather's and Tommy's relationship pattern has affected all three of them.

You must have noticed that at the picnic of Josy/Maya/Mc the MC can take the phone from Josy and that he also got the drinks from Maya. Both of them are angry about it. There are parallels to the course of the game.

Maya: If the MC loses the cumpetition, he has to swallow something. Oops. Maya pours the soda into the MC.

Josy: MC has a new cell phone right. What about the old cell phone. MC picks up junk that can still be used. Let Josy find the cell phone. The lyrics on Swvyer are already spicy, aren't they?

Just meant as food for thought.
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 01-27-49-12.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 01-27-54-12.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 01-27-59-03.png

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Not true actually. I don't really care for Jill, even though she has a nice rack. Her personality is that of a one-note piece of cardboard, her face is made of melted plastic bags (and looks creepy af at times) and her thighs are as thick as her torso. Totally not a good combo for a character.

Reactions: isotope and Heycock

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hey, we have also seen Jill's haters... that she is naive, immature, childish, that the surgeon didn't do a good job, that she doesn't laugh because she screws up...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes