Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Honestly.
I've had women with big breasts and it's not that great. A little more than a handful is just perfect.
I know, its just that they look.

you might be on to something! boobs are like suits on men even those that do not apreciate suits will still not hate men for it! while those that love suits will hate the suitless ones!
Oh, suits. I remember first time i used one, and went for a walk. And yet the best girl i pick up i did it with dirty and poor clothes, but i was young.

Anyway. Josy is a sweet angel guys. Is menat to be that way.

Reactions: dalli_x

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Not true actually. I don't really care for Jill, even though she has a nice rack. Her personality is that of a one-note piece of cardboard, her face is made of melted plastic bags (and looks creepy af at times) and her thighs are as thick as her torso. Totally not a good combo for a character.
Hey, we have also seen Jill's haters... that she is naive, immature, childish, that the surgeon didn't do a good job, that she doesn't laugh because she screws up...
Yeah I know, it was just a joke. Besides, Maya, Quinn and Josy hater are not the same. Usually Maya haters like Quinn and the opposite.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So... from the 6 main girls (Quinn included) I heard Maya haters, Quinn haters, and now Josy haters. But never heard Sage, Bella or Jill haters.
My conclucion: people hate small boobs.
Trust me. Attacking Isabella is not a good idea, I did it, I do not regret it, but her fans are not tolerable :p There is not much to say about Jill since her fans live in a fairy tale, and Sage there is not much to say too because only in episode 7 was where we could see a version of Sage that we did not see, the president of the fraternity fixing the mess Quinn left her and of course the Chad thing in second place

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hey, we have also seen Jill's haters... that she is naive, immature, childish, that the surgeon didn't do a good job, that she doesn't laugh because she screws up...
as someone who like Jill for being Hot as She is :love: . I don't think pointing out that she is naive ,childish , immature, is can be called as Hating on Jill.
These are her character traits regardless of MC. whereas, for example Josy and maya or sage "being Cheater " only happens if you as the player, as the MC are involved.

but everything with Jill is the same even if you not chasing her. well , except, you may not find out that She is virgin. Hey if you don't know she is Virgin, does this mean she is not virgin ? Because MC dont know. ?! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I know, it was just a joke. Besides, Maya, Quinn and Josy hater are not the same. Usually Maya haters like Quinn and the opposite.
Don't worry, I also made a funny comment, since I don't think it's hate when they're just joking or making a criticism about the character... However, in the cases you mention, the hate is very noticeable.

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Trust me. Attacking Isabella is not a good idea, I did it, I do not regret it, but her fans are not tolerable :p There is not much to say about Jill since her fans live in a fairy tale, and Sage there is not much to say too because only in episode 7 was where we could see a version of Sage that we did not see, the president of the fraternity fixing the mess Quinn left her and of course the Chad thing in second place
Did you attacked Bella?
I am dissapointed on you Arched. Your problem is that you dont understand her feelings. Thoose warm, soft, huge feelings. She has two of them and they are beautifull.

About Sage: This is the esactly moment when i stop loving her as a sex machine and start loving her as the future mother of my virtual kids:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Jimmy90 and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
and who put a dick pic in Tybalt`s presentation! do not forget that part!

But Josy will cheat with Jill! she is going for the rich bimbo! she is clearly a social climber!

she went from Maya to Steve from Steve to the MC and now all the way up to heaven to J.Royce i bet that if a dog or a donkey had the influence and the money Josy would go for it too!

So it will be a double betrayal because Bella is not expecting it... and she was planning on betraying Jill with the MC... for some she already did!
yes but you will start to loose rp points... many actions give or take points based on who you are not what you do so a dik MC has no way to make points and plenty to lose them!

just like women in real life... if they like you they will laugh at your stupid jokes and ignore all your flaws! damm its good to be an attractive bloke!

dalli_x really you facepalm me?

you might be on to something! boobs are like suits on men even those that do not apreciate suits will still not hate men for it! while those that love suits will hate the suitless ones!
When Josie go to Steve??? Missed that one? She hated him

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Did you attacked Bella?
I am dissapointed on you Arched. Your problem is that you dont understand her feelings. Thoose warm, soft, huge feelings. She has two of them and they are beautifull.

About Sage: This is the esactly moment when i stop loving her as a sex machine and start loving her as the future mother of my virtual kids:
I only do it to annoy the fans, Nothing personal :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Heycock

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
she went from Maya to Steve from Steve to the MC and now all the way up to heaven to J.Royce i bet that if a dog or a donkey had the influence and the money Josy would go for it too!
Josy did not have anything with Steve while she was with Maya. The first time she had sex with the MC, she thought, "Finally, human contact.

Well okay, if you don't see Steve as a human, then your statement is true.:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Warscared

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Beside Halloween, another thing I'm looking forward is the GYM with Josy and MC. :cool:
I hope the only purpose was not just so we could catch Chad and Troy, but we gonna visit to the place, and MC and Josy doing workout together(y):coffee:.

BeingADIK 2021-05-09 02-01-11-71.png
I hope He use some great animation with Josy, he can take inspiration from Victoria Justice if He need:ROFLMAO:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Beside Halloween, another thing I'm looking forward is the GYM with Josy and MC. :cool:
I hope the only purpose was not just so we could catch Chad and Troy, but we gonna visit to the place, and MC and Josy doing workout together(y):coffee:.

View attachment 1185821
I hope He use some great animation with Josy, he can take inspiration from Victoria Justice if He need:ROFLMAO:
I think after seeing Chad with Troy, it's going to be the first and last time we go to the gym. lol

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Nov 23, 2020
I honestly feel like we might be able to establish a non-antagonistic friendship with Chad. Everytime you bump into him in the story it seems like he's kind of realizing how dumb he's been in the Tri-Alphas. Dawe is the main villain Frat wise to me.
dawe tries to defend chad in his own way .. giving gay to others so forcibly for everything I found a way to exorcise and take the rumors elsewhere .. but it's stupid and so it makes things worse ...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018

View attachment 1185821
Yes, Josy look so hot in that outfit. I expect a level of animation equal to yoga scene with Bella and Jill.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think after seeing Chad with Troy, it's going to be the first and last time we go to the gym. lol
Well, I don't know if the GYM is offering refund just because He saw two guy kissing :ROFLMAO: . If not, MC basically throws away his money if he not goes there anymore.
so all in all, I hope it's not the case.

Seeing Josy in her tight workout clothes doing all kind of exercise:love:
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 02-41-50-79.png BeingADIK 2021-05-09 02-42-56-55.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 02-43-03-45.png BeingADIK 2021-05-09 02-43-20-67.png

It would be such a waste of possibilities:coffee:, not to mention some Sex during it. after all, they have to be creative when they are Horny, and MC and Josy are really Horny for each other:cool:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Jumping onto the Lana theory bandwagon - she could still be alive but dead to the family, because she didn't meet their expectations.
Maybe she went into singing:
or acting:

Considering Lana is Anal spelled backwards, I'm leaning towards the latter.
Who is the lady at the bottom picture (acting)?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I don't get it why there are people telling about NTR, Josy cheating MC and Maya, wtf? Did I miss something?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes