ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't get it why there are people telling about NTR, Josy cheating MC and Maya, wtf? Did I miss something?
you did not miss anything, just new morons, think they said something we have not heard before in the last 2 year. :ROFLMAO:. funny how they can't seem to move on from ep4 :ROFLMAO: this whole J&M subject is so 2019. aka old :ROFLMAO: . News flash, it's 2021 now.:ROFLMAO:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
If we have to guess, I would say she was gay. What Jill will do to honor her memory is create a foundation or scholarship for people rejected by their families because of their sexual orientation. And that might help Maya (or Chad).
Tadpol Jill's sister died in child birth trying to push out the MC's big head if you know what I mean
You guys think dpc is gonna make the renders for Neil raw doggin Lana?
Remember that DnG puzzle about which lowlife is telling the truth? Casmyr is not the one who tells the truth all the time...

Casmyr_Truth.jpg

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
you did not miss anything, just new morons, think they said something we have not heard before in the last 2 year. :ROFLMAO:. funny how they can't seem to move on from ep4 :ROFLMAO: this whole J&M subject is so 2019. aka old :ROFLMAO: . News flash, it's 2021 now.:ROFLMAO:
Hahaha. Oh, I thought I missed something that showed that Josy can cheat on May and MC, some dude or girl...

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Trust me. Attacking Isabella is not a good idea, I did it, I do not regret it, but her fans are not tolerable :p There is not much to say about Jill since her fans live in a fairy tale, and Sage there is not much to say too because only in episode 7 was where we could see a version of Sage that we did not see, the president of the fraternity fixing the mess Quinn left her and of course the Chad thing in second place
Why would you attack Bella?! Look at her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Who are the main LI? Maya and Josy, Jill... I only can think about them. A real relationship. Bella is married, Sage is finishing college, Jade is married, Cathy is quitting, Quinn doesn't look like a girl who is seeking a boyfriend....

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You mean, this? :love: Yeah I would like to see her reaction. But the idea of Jill showing up in MC's room, is very slim at this moment, but who know what Halloween brings.:unsure:.
View attachment 1185195

Hopefully, Josy can help to Jill with her first time with MC, the same way she did to Maya:cool::unsure:. Halloween would be a great time for it.(y)
Jill remains the only main girl yet to visit his room. It'll definitely happen.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Jumping onto the Lana theory bandwagon - she could still be alive but dead to the family, because she didn't meet their expectations.
Maybe she went into singing:
or acting:

Considering Lana is Anal spelled backwards, I'm leaning towards the latter.
I was brainstorming a Lana Anal joke but you beat me to it. Kudos to you, bro.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The main LI's are as follows:
  • Quinn
  • Quinn
  • Quinn
  • Quinn
  • Quinn
Quinn is not love interest, she is a pimp. The best thing you can hope for if you play your card right, is that She is gonna be your Pimp too. :cool:. I mean you already Her Bitch, it's just matter of time before She put you on the menu list:ROFLMAO:. May be She will be nice enough, and not offer your ass to Burke:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 03-49-13-57.png

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Who are the main LI? Maya and Josy, Jill... I only can think about them. A real relationship. Bella is married, Sage is finishing college, Jade is married, Cathy is quitting, Quinn doesn't look like a girl who is seeking a boyfriend....
Maya, Jill, Josy, Sage, Bella as of ep7...Quinn and Lily seem to be highly implied additions in later episodes from ep7 dialogue

If Jill is on the table for you Sage is as well, I believe they are in the same year.

Quinn seems to hide behind that bitch attitude but this past 2 episodes have shown her in a softer light at times.

I would really like to see some more of Envy and im ready for Zoe to be brought back into the story.

Reactions: underoath27

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill remains the only main girl yet to visit his room. It'll definitely happen.
She gonna be the lucky one to see it as it is now, and not what it was before. :ROFLMAO:.
Quinn get the couch, Josy get the Mattress. Jill will have a nice comfy Bed to have sex in it. Lucky Jill :cool:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Quinn is not love interest, she is a pimp. The best thing you can hope for if you play your card right, is that She is gonna be your Pimp too. :cool:. I mean you already Her Bitch, it's just matter of time before She put you on the menu list:ROFLMAO:. May be She will be nice enough, and not offer your ass to Burke:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1185925
Dammit, Chip. Go away. Don't you have a Josy to drown?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes