Aug 6, 2017
I will now explain to you how to find solutions for BaD. DPC has revealed the entire game up to EP7.

Look at the picture and the possible links and compare the constellation with the gameplay.

View attachment 1184885

For example Picnic.
Sage Picknik: MC helps Sage to become healthy. Sage helps Maya.
Jill Picnic: Jill tells about her inheritance. Jill helps Maya.
But MC can't go to both picnics. Maya is only with Sage and Jill in the picture.

Another example of the picture?
Josy is separated from Maya and Jill. There will be two possible throuples with LI's. Josy/Maya/MC and Jill/Maya/MC. Look at the hand of Jill. But if the MC choose only Josy, there could be another throuple for Maya and Jill. Jill/Maya/Rusty. Rusty is drifting more and more to the CHICK side. Accordingly, it becomes another couple possible. Jill/Rusty and Maya/Sage. Like now Maya/Sage. In EP7 Sage says to Maya that they are more similar than Maya knows. It gets more interesting. Chad always says that he loves Sage. We found out in EP7 that Cahd and Troy are a couple. Oops. Another throuple possibility. But it gets even crazier. Troy and Mel are not siblings. At HOT'S pool, Mel and Sarah made out like two lesbians. What if they are both bisexual? What if Sage is bisexual?
What is for sure, if the MC wants to have the throuple with Josy and Maya, he needs to find a partner for Jill and/or Sage. But hello, why not Jill with Sage. But what about Bella now. Neil and Bella probably broke up because Neil got a child support lawsuit. Yes the MC has a brother, but it's not Tommy, no it's Vinny. Again a why. MC and Josy have sex. Josy's stepbrother is Tommy. (Incest) Now it should be clear who destroyed the DIK Mansion. Mel and Sarah blackmailed Chad and consequently sent the pictures to Dawe. I can also very well imagine who made the Cathy Cluck. But I'll keep that to myself. Just for your information. It's not Vinny or Mel/Sarah.

Another example for the picture?
Bella and Josy are separated from Jill, Sage and Maya.
Josy and Bella, however, are close together. If you choose Bella, the MC becomes the ice prince. (DnG) James is probably alive and in a coma because of a car accident. James caught Bella and Jill in flagrante delicto. He reacts the same way about MC again. Only James is driving. How I come on it. Bella finds Cathy's panties in the car. With this DPC shows you the past and the future. Remember Swyver. The MC can leave a dick pic of himself there. Compare that to EP7. Thus, I could imagine for Josy to have the same thing happen to her as James. The ice prince is born. Ergo, the MC must decide. But it gets better, If the MC has chosen Bella and enters into a relationship with her, Neil will end up in a coma at best. But Neil finds out that Bella and the MC had sex with each other. Why? Bella and Neil were once a couple and little MC will have played funny in Bella's house. How I come up with this. Bella's bathroom has the little kid's stairs. Damn. If Lana is still alive, Josy and the MC might have played together as kids.

But now the question is, why aren't Josy and Jill together in the picture? Because they can't be together because Jill is Josy's aunt. (Incest)

(Yes damn. This all put together from a special render and the game)

Now take my theory, if you don't warn Maya about Quinn, and compare it to the Special Render.

DPC EP7 "True Colors"
yeah i also believe another LI will go lesbian and break mc heart

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Josy is being setup as the heartbreaker, not Sage. Bella is going to catch Josy cheating on MC (or MC + Maya) in the library, and MC (or MC + Maya) will need to decide whether to forgive her. This will be the proverbial DnG moment where Ice Queen 'kills' rogue Josy.

It will be interesting to see who Josy cheats with. Lucas has been setup as the new 'friend', but I imagine it might be someone more important to the story.
I think the game does not have NTR, so we will not see a MainLi infidelity with some boy.
Unless DPC wants to include NTR in future chapters (I doubt it)

Reactions: isotope

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is being setup as the heartbreaker, not Sage. Bella is going to catch Josy cheating on MC (or MC + Maya) in the library, and MC (or MC + Maya) will need to decide whether to forgive her. This will be the proverbial DnG moment where Ice Queen 'kills' rogue Josy.

It will be interesting to see who Josy cheats with. Lucas has been setup as the new 'friend', but I imagine it might be someone more important to the story.
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 00-09-22-95.png

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I think the game does not have NTR, so we will not see a MainLi infidelity with some boy.
It's not technically NTR. Maya indicated she doesn't want strings on the relationship. Josy was surprised, and I think misunderstood Maya's point about the meaning of relationships, which I think could cause her to explore options.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Question I never heard answered.. If I'm neutral and get Maya and Josie. Can you slide to dik side and still keep 'em?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Really like the direction he's taking with Sage. I don't see her wanting to become a thing in her last months at college.
She's made it clear too with the MC about just being fwb too.
Yeah, but the problem herein is that MC does want more. That is where we got the drama last episode. I guess it depends on how hard you roleplay MC, but I feel like the Sage path is going to end in tears.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Of the five love interests in this game (not to mention side girls like Jade), three have potentially cheated already:
1) Josy - in a relationship with Maya and cheats with MC
2) Sage - in a relationship with Chad and cheats with MC
3) Bella - married and cheats with MC (in her view)

To say this game doesn't involve cheating would be disingenuous.

Will Josy willingly cheat on MC with someone else and to what extent? Hard to say. It hasn't developed in the plot yet, but certainly the manner in which the throuple is strained to the breaking point will play a central role in whom Josy turns to for comfort.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's not about NTR. When the MC's cock appears during the presentation, Josy goes to the toilet with Jill afterwards. Josy encourages Jill to put more effort into the MC. This is the beginning of the end between Josy and the MC. Josy will probably start a relationship with Lucas after the breakup with the MC.:unsure:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
the theory was just an example of what might have happened to lana, and that I had taken this theory among the many read above
Jumping onto the Lana theory bandwagon - she could still be alive but dead to the family, because she didn't meet their expectations.
Maybe she went into singing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or acting:

Considering Lana is Anal spelled backwards, I'm leaning towards the latter.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, but the problem herein is that MC does want more. That is where we got the drama last episode. I guess it depends on how hard you roleplay MC, but I feel like the Sage path is going to end in tears.
Gonna end in me ripping MCs head off if he keeps looking for love when he don't want it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Of the five love interests in this game (not to mention side girls like Jade), three have potentially cheated already:
1) Josy - in a relationship with Maya and cheats with MC
2) Sage - in a relationship with Chad and cheats with MC
3) Bella - married and cheats with MC (in her view)

To say this game doesn't involve cheating would be disingenuous.

Will Josy willingly cheat on MC with someone else and to what extent? Hard to say. It hasn't developed in the plot yet, but certainly the manner in which the throuple is strained to the breaking point will play a central role in whom Josy turns to for comfort.
Well, none of this actually happening if you not actively pursuit these girls. and if you do, they cheat with you , and not on you. so Josy is not some random cheater who fuck with anyone, who she see. there is a reason, a story behind how and why it happened, and She has no reason to cheat on MC. Especially because She also has Maya to fall back.
another little shit talk that hold no merit, aside to try to print Josy in some bad light, because you afraid that Sage will leave your ass, which she will because she leaving the college, She said anything just to get laid during the party, but she has no plan for a serious relationship, and MC is to stupid to even want it. :cool:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jumping onto the Lana theory bandwagon - she could still be alive but dead to the family, because she didn't meet their expectations.
Maybe she went into singing:
or acting:

Considering Lana is Anal spelled backwards, I'm leaning towards the latter.
For some reason, the rumor comes out that Josy and the MC are siblings. Both go to the mother (Lana) of Josy to ask and Lana says, I fucked with Neil only anal. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes