SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
No one posted the status update yet?
Someone did many pages ago, I'm too lazy to dig but here it is

Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm back since Tuesday and working at full speed.

I'm juggling several tasks at the moment, including Steam preparations, writing the walkthrough, posing animations, and setting up the environment for episode 8 development.

Not a lot to report now, except that I should finish writing the walkthrough sometime within the next 2 weeks and that everything is good.

During my time off, I have been doing some upgrades to my cooling and ventilation systems to make sure that my equipment can endure the summer heat.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
i have a question, does score affect your game the same way as affinity? im playing neutral affinity path and i wonder if i have to keep my score neutral as well or if it doesnt matter

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
I want Tybalt and Jill go further in relationships. make Tybalt cuckold would be awesomeeeee scenario. DPC compare his cock size so this is a hint there is %90 chance ll be like this :D

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
in the flashback we do not see Quinn so it is difficult to say how much distance there is between the two flashbacks.

the impression is that Quinn's flashback is earlier, but not necessarily.
I'm not talking the two flashbacks, there is zero connection between Quinn and Jill.

I'm saying there is at least 15 years between the flashback of Quinn's home and her returning there in current day.

I don't get this place after the last episode, the batshit use to be few and far between but now it seems every hour people are posting batshit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
in the flashback we do not see Quinn so it is difficult to say how much distance there is between the two flashbacks.

the impression is that Quinn's flashback is earlier, but not necessarily.
What do you mean not necessarily? The flashback somehow hints to how young Q is. No teen is getting tucked into bed by their parents. So she must have had been a child in that flashback. When Quinn drops off the money we see her looking at a wall with height indicators with age. We see the ages 5, 6, 7. Let's pretend that has relevance to the flashback, that would mean the flashback would still be around 15 - 17 years ago. My conclusion that flashback is definitely not recent.

Reactions: isotope

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What do you mean not necessarily? The flashback somehow hints to how young Q is. No teen is getting tucked into bed by their parents. So she must have had been a child in that flashback. When Quinn drops off the money we see her looking at a wall with height indicators with age. We see the ages 5, 6, 7. Let's pretend that has relevance to the flashback, that would mean the flashback would still be around 15 - 17 years ago. My conclusion that flashback is definitely not recent.
in the flashback we see Jill, and apart from looking like a dwarf, it is not clear how old she is either, let's say generally a primary school girl.

We don't see Quinn, so for me the doubt is legitimate, then, as you say, the impression is that she is in any case younger than Jill. Rox doesn't look like a model father to me so he might have 'spoiled' her with some unusual attention.

I'm not talking the two flashbacks, there is zero connection between Quinn and Jill.

I'm saying there is at least 15 years between the flashback of Quinn's home and her returning there in current day.

I don't get this place after the last episode, the batshit use to be few and far between but now it seems every hour people are posting batshit.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

of all the ones I've read, Lana's theory seemed the least outlandish, which I said could be, not that it was her.

Reactions: dalli_x

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
in the flashback we see Jill, and apart from looking like a dwarf, it is not clear how old she is either, let's say generally a primary school girl.

We don't see Quinn, so for me the doubt is legitimate, then, as you say, the impression is that she is in any case younger than Jill. Rox doesn't look like a model father to me so he might have 'spoiled' her with some unusual attention.
Why do you keep talking about Jill? This has nothing to do with the Jill flashback.

Are you forgetting what you're talking about? You were the one who said the junkie we see later in episode 6 doesn't look like the girl in the flashback at the beginning of chapter 6.

The point you keep completely missing, a junkie who has been addicted for 15+ years isn't going to look like how they did when they were 15 years younger.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes