RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
Has anyone had problems installing the new patch?

I had v.0.6.1 installed (for iOS), I've downloaded v.0.7.1 but It woulnd't work after copying the patch files in original contents folder. I run the game and it keeps appearing v.0.6.1.. I haven't used any mod previously, any ideas about how to fix this? When I updated from v.0.5 to v.0.6.1 I had no issues, idk what's happening now :/

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn got her white hair from Rox, also her mom on the other hand has abused herself (drugs) for god knows how many years, she just looks fucked, it's unlikely Quinn's gonna look much like her.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
the different hair was that of the junkie, probably Quinn's mother, and that of the girl on the mattress.

I take it pretty much for granted that Quinn and her dad dyed their:confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
the different hair was that of the junkie, probably Quinn's mother, and that of the girl on the mattress.

I take it pretty much for granted that Quinn and her dad dyed their:confused:
We haven't seen young Quinn yet, so it could be that overdose or side-effect of some drug might have changed their hair color. Quinn could have consumed it when she ate food, I guess , after all either of her parents gave her food and both of them did drugs, who knows they might have mistakenly slipped it in her food. Just my Thoughts

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vector34 and JaZy2

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not about NTR. When the MC's cock appears during the presentation, Josy goes to the toilet with Jill afterwards. Josy encourages Jill to put more effort into the MC. This is the beginning of the end between Josy and the MC. Josy will probably start a relationship with Lucas after the breakup with the MC.:unsure:
not even in a million years (and therefore two million chapters...).

the only case in which Josy could enter into a relationship with someone else would be if MC and Maya made their relationship official, otherwise, even without MC, Josy would simply go back to Maya.

but even then it won't happen

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
We haven't seen young Quinn yet, so it could be that overdose or side-effect of some drug might have changed their hair color. Quinn could have consumed it when she ate food, I guess , after all either of her parents gave her food and both of them did drugs, who knows they might have mistakenly slipped it in her food. Just my Thoughts
I'm pretty sure it's just bleached. In case of hair drug tests (which are less common than urine ones but still exist), it's harder to detect drugs in bleached or dyed hair. Why would Rox care about drug tests? I don't know, maybe he got caught for drug possession and has to do drug tests

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Quinn is not love interest, she is a pimp. The best thing you can hope for if you play your card right, is that She is gonna be your Pimp too. :cool:. I mean you already Her Bitch, it's just matter of time before She put you on the menu list:ROFLMAO:. May be She will be nice enough, and not offer your ass to Burke:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1185925
Well . . .
People with low under standing of character come with this thing and it's understandable because understanding character like quinn require being a bit more than simp.
Yet anyone can say whatever they want because that make them fell good about them self and above other.

It's not a point that dev himself must have put great effort, thought and details to make character like quinn because other character behavior can be easily identified form acting lesson. If dev have made her so hard to get, which is opposite to other character because in other two major things required being a simp and a fuckbuddy primarily.

It's not a new thing to look down on other and pretending to be nice because they are just so pussy to be face the choices of helping out other but it's up to them. These people specialize to find good in what they like but hardly a bit capable to look their flaw and other way because that thinking will go against their own existence and also they hold the knowledge to universe in the their hands, it's so easy to discard others people.

Jill:
How about go to jill because then mc should be gut less meat because that will be required and don't you dare fight her blackmailer because that will heart her felling and what a great effect of bella(her best friend) have no matter what she says. Jill is the right because that is not how she think. On her path mc better be a simp and must lick tybelt balls because if the don't and mc hurt her tybelt in match more than two times, well Jill have to care tybelt and insult mc because she is the character which love to stick with golden spoon just like jade and why not because as mc explain to jill what relay meaning of being a poor.

And I am well aware of everyone love toward jill because she is virgin so let mc be blind and run for her.
Jill can't go against her own blackmailer.(In her own words to bella : That is not how i think and what if he is right) How it's even possible to think she could stand up against her family. best of LUCK MC.

I am misdirected should we talk about Josy :

Love to cheat what finest quality to start with. Why cheat because she was bored in summer(Well anyone can sugarcoat it if they like) but what can i say while maya told her show entire collage, josy : I should make new friend and this is a good chance make new(At prep class of business) but she will let's insult maya at cafeteria for a random girl, Did she ? Also she didn't down play maya while being with jill at library.

If mc decided to sit with them which i am sure someone did because there is very little to pay for being a simp. Yes hates her step brother but will use his name to even get a chance to be part hots. How can I forget mc is just a mistake to her and if someone's mc fucked her which I am sure he did.

What a nice words she will says while she is the one which invite mc to stay at her home in night for what. You are right she must have wanted her and mc together to pry to Jesus.

We should not forget there is so much love and not a slight moment of double face when she chose hots over maya. It's a best behavior can be expected from character that love other character to peek, beautiful right. Just wait before she kick maya out for mc dik. A great fascinating li because her conversation with while she is in relation with mc(mine not). But i am sure one did that.

How much loves josy does to maya because she fuck around with mc and hied it. I suppose she(Josy) was virgin when mc engage with her in her own bed, so josy didn't fuck around did she ?

(I know why is this coming from just because josy not available to other then and mc is the only user right now, so gotta love her.)

bella :
How about ho to bella a finest beck stabber to her best friend she wanted her fuck buddy to engage with jill. Just outstanding
should i go in details because i can and it will hurt because truth always does.

Sage :
Till now sage have completely ok with mc have multiple relation. Mc sexual relation with sage is only outcome sage wanted chad back so in her own reason her words were. . .
Sage : If he can do that, why can't I. That will teach him a lesson.
All fuck buddy relation is based on felling for some one else(chad).

Her heart belong to chad : Look at her facial expression, when she see chad at party, Is there a slightest moment from her regarding mc.

Sage : in chapter 7 (It's good that everyting is like back to tradition <- Something like that (When mc says : half of them will disagree with you(Him being at hots party))) <- Sage wants to everything back like normal in another words Jocks and hots together.

Sage also provide point and make fun of mc when, mc says there are more reason to party together. If you think she will not bite and go against mc, well will see.

All and all her words represents her mid set "
1. You are attractive.
2. You are great in bed.
3. I am attracted to you. "
and suddenly she kisses mc. " Where is the emotional attachment, every relation that last long have concrete base on emotion."

(Be careful she will turn everything against mc, If mc chooses someone over her or chooses to go in different direction.)

Till now mc is fulfilling her sexual requirement but there is no love if any body trying to find.
Only exception and big one that mc make that he open up about his mother and they have a moment of bonding and mc stays with her.

"If you have a friendship relation with camlia.(At prep party she open up to mc in much bigger way them the sage have) she open up about her felling about money for sexual favor and what she think about it also point out collage situation about glory holes. She don't have to yet she cares lot for mona. She admit, she like mc, she didn't eve wanted money for that. Just understand how much gut and honesty that take to even think yest she chose to open talk to mc.

As I have said many many times. People which show what they relay are to people they highly engage with while being honest with them, It's the greatest quality can ever be expected from a human being."

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I finished all the main routes (I'm still missing the famous 100% threesome scene... I could join it with the "everybody hates Derek" route)

and I repeat that the judgement on the seventh chapter is positive, the best of the second season, but it is one of those cases where the sum is greater than the single elements, because in fact many of the main scenes I found quite "strange".

I try to make a summary for each LI

Josy: unquestionably the protagonist of the chapter, the separation from Maya even if temporary has given an important shake to her story (even if personally I don't like 100% this role of eternal traitor), the strangeness is that apparently she distances herself more from Maya if they are in the troupe... even the choice of terms the first night between "comfort" and "seduce" seems inverted...

Jill: I'm not even sure she has less space than Josy ever, but still we're talking about less important scenes. if we exclude the blackmail premise, I liked her scenes, plus the addition of the competition mechanism seems interesting. incredibly she had her first 100% sexual scene, it's never too late.

Sage: important chapter for her too, more than for her relationship with MC for her role as president, finally she's doing what she should have done 3-4 chapters ago, and I hope that after Maya she'll take Mona's affairs to heart too. i really didn't like the sentimental part with MC, the issue of the rebounding boy, even if it came out of nowhere, could have been interesting but it was burnt immediately and without any significant change, a twist for its own sake. from this point of view, more interesting is the fact of being able to get in touch with Sage again, will this lead to two different endings/stories with her? we'll see

Bella: I have to admit that finally her story is taking a direction, and I have to say I like it, of course it would need some clarity on her marital history and related mysteries. but I really liked her scene, and her "ending" of the chapter moved me a lot

Maya: probably the one with the least space, but of good quality, practically from the fourth chapter on my liking for her keeps growing. for me her scene is the best of the chapter, it has a nice aftertaste of the first chapters of the game and a great sweetness, finally she has sex with MC because she wants to and because she likes to.

Quinn, the sixth Li..., in my opinion in this chapter she takes a step backwards, she goes back to being Maya's nemesis, even though both Sage's attention on the matter, and the possible relationship with Mc, should push her to a less reckless attitude. after a sixth chapter in which she was probably the big surprise, it seems to me that we're going back to routine, we'll see

demerit to Lynette's diary: by far the most boring segments of the game, better another game of D&G, and I've said it all

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I was brainstorming a Lana Anal joke but you beat me to it. Kudos to you, bro.
so anyone wanting anaL with Lana only needed to turn her around? seems like a practical advice!

Quinn is not love interest, she is a pimp. The best thing you can hope for if you play your card right, is that She is gonna be your Pimp too. :cool:. I mean you already Her Bitch, it's just matter of time before She put you on the menu list:ROFLMAO:. May be She will be nice enough, and not offer your ass to Burke:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1185925
nahh you will be the new maintenance dude keeping all her girls satisfied and in working conditions!

you will also be their new instuructor just like you did with Mel... she did not do anal before the MC plugged in that fault in her skill sets!

and ofc the best part of the job... you will be the food taster for everything new coming up in the menu ! sweet gig imho!

She gonna be the lucky one to see it as it is now, and not what it was before. :ROFLMAO:.
Quinn get the couch, Josy get the Mattress. Jill will have a nice comfy Bed to have sex in it. Lucky Jill :cool:
did you... did you just sang the dik walk of shame song? the lucky girl part? damn that`s some heavy foreshadowing of a Jill mental breakdown ... i guess we know who is gonna set the dik mansion on fire! it will be Bella to avenge Jill!

Thx. I played this path but with Bella too, therefore I didn't see Maya in his room
whenever i tried to get that scene i always ended up cleaning my room alone...

• She was Jill's older sister
  • She was the black sheep of the Royce family
  • She did not live with her family; she was allowed to visit, but would be kicked out if she made her parents 'sad' [whatever that meant]
  • She and Jill got along well and cared about each other, but seemed to spend a lot of time apart
  • She died
  • Jill wants to start a campaign in Lana's honor
  • Jill inherited part of Lana's life insurance (via trust fund) when she came of age [likely 19, but not certain]
  • Jill also inherited Lana's hat (prior to coming of age)
my theory is that she became the lead singer in a rock band fell in love with the bass player got cheated on by him dropped him and started abusing drugs until her life became so unbearable that she went into depression and took her own life!

you can see her story in becoming a rock star!

just like my theory for Bella was that she was a government assassin that went under the name Stephanie... you can check out her story in leap of faith!

cross overs are fun!

then it would affect all her hair! check the eye brows! they are still black!

@shazba

Thank you very much. We can expect a lot of revelations in future updates.

On a side note, without being too nosy, why Holy Bacchus got banned?

J.
because he was stupid and could not let go of an argument when debating a 12 year old Josy! stay away from kids is always a good advice!

Last edited:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good question.

Either DPC added that between the release of the walkthrough and this episode.

Either he doesn't want to spoil the game. A whole bunch of decisions will have significant consequences, and yet there is no warning in the walkthrough. For example, the video with Jade, it's definitely going to be a problem at some point. Yet the walkthrough doesn't tell us that having a relationship with Jade will be a problem.

There will surely be a final version of the walkthrough when the game is over.

I really don't understand why the MC has to
Because we don't have control all the time (I would even say we have it very rarely) over the feelings of the MC.

In his storyline, DPC needs the MC to be romantically involved with Sage, or not at all (just friend). Apart from adding branches and complicating the task enormously, that should not be of interest in his scenario.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Good question.

Either DPC added that between the release of the walkthrough and this episode.

Either he doesn't want to spoil the game. A whole bunch of decisions will have significant consequences, and yet there is no warning in the walkthrough. For example, the video with Jade, it's definitely going to be a problem at some point. Yet the walkthrough doesn't tell us that having a relationship with Jade will be a problem.

There will surely be a final version of the walkthrough when the game is over.
the walkthrough is usually full of warnings about important future choices related to a particular LI, for now most of those warnings have very limited consequences.

i think that in the story having a relationship with Jade and Cathe can become decisive (probably in a negative way), because even though they are two secondary girls they are very much embedded in the story (for example if in the trouple we have to give them up for good). maybe the same incompatibility that existed between the trouple and Cathe has also spread to Bella

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Maya, Jill, Josy, Sage, Bella as of ep7...Quinn and Lily seem to be highly implied additions in later episodes from ep7 dialogue

If Jill is on the table for you Sage is as well, I believe they are in the same year.

Quinn seems to hide behind that bitch attitude but this past 2 episodes have shown her in a softer light at times.

I would really like to see some more of Envy and im ready for Zoe to be brought back into the story.
Yea, Jill is leaving too, but I see her as girlfriend material, Sage, I don't know. She is always talking about "fuck buddy", that's why I don't think she is a LI, but damn, she is one of my favorite.

Reactions: Arch12

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Yea, Jill is leaving too, but I see her as girlfriend material, Sage, I don't know. She is always talking about "fuck buddy", that's why I don't think she is a LI, but damn, she is one of my favorite.
I assume your done with the latest stuff but just in case or for others who haven't

Personally I dislike Maya and wont pursue her. (If she wasn't so heavily forced on us I might like her more)

Josy is probably my 3rd, She kind of flirts the line of DIK and CHIK playstyles which I like.

Jill, True she might be the most girlfriend material like, But with School and Family I could see some problems arising for the MC

Bella obviously has the issues of her Marriage and the full story of that but she is probably my fav LI currently

Sage, definitely my 2nd fav. She seems pretty good GF material for me, President of a Sorority, Bella was impressed by her school prep and future plans. Plus she is feisty and I love it

Reactions: underoath27

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys so i have a problem. Today i found out that my gallery is somehow gone. All the scenes and all the renders and other rewards are locked.Saves work tho. I didnt do anything with game files or anything. Anyone knows why that is and how to fix this? thanks in advance

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
From a game developer's standpoint this game is a great exercise in what gamers like or dislike in a visual novel. Everyone reads what they want into the overall story, the sub-plot for each character, and the relationships between the MC and each potential love interest. The game is fictional and the depth of the characters is far more limited in nature and scope than the discussions in this thread would lead a new player of the game to believe. Imagination is the ultimate driving force behind the success of this game.

The game does a commendable job of including a wide enough variety of characters to appeal to most interests. Some of the characters and their back stories are closer to reality while others are closer to fantasy. Appealing to both interests is a stroke of genius. Most visual novels appeal to one interest, fantasy or reality, to the exclusion of the other.

Some of the content seems to fall within the "appeal to popularity" category. One blonde, one brunette, one redhead, one ginger, one raven. One straight-laced, one bipolar, one emotional train wreck, one potentially insane, one sexually frigid. The personalities lend themselves to game players taking an almost immediate like or dislike to each character. This is a nice red herring as some of the characters are not who and what they first appear to be, however it does require game players pursue characters in whom they initially had no interest.

It's rather unfortunate so many spoilers have been posted openly as there are a good number of gamers still exploring the paths without the aid of walkthroughs or cheat modifications. With several months between updates those who wish to play the game "honestly" should have ample opportunity to do so without having the risk of reading this thread ruining their gaming experience.

One of the more enjoyable aspects of the game will be seeing the direction the MC relationships take. The way the story is told is rather peculiar as it is told in the past tense while parsing present and future events. What happened in the past tense is a matter of who the game player chooses to pursue in the present past tense which will ultimately conclude with the present tense or the present future tense.

A better visual novel may come along but it will take some doing. This one sets a new bar for VN content.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I assume your done with the latest stuff but just in case or for others who haven't

Personally I dislike Maya and wont pursue her. (If she wasn't so heavily forced on us I might like her more)

Josy is probably my 3rd, She kind of flirts the line of DIK and CHIK playstyles which I like.

Jill, True she might be the most girlfriend material like, But with School and Family I could see some problems arising for the MC

Bella obviously has the issues of her Marriage and the full story of that but she is probably my fav LI currently

Sage, definitely my 2nd fav. She seems pretty good GF material for me, President of a Sorority, Bella was impressed by her school prep and future plans. Plus she is feisty and I love it
I really like Maya and Josy, I believe they are my first choice, then Jill, Sage, Bella (Bella isn't my furst choice because she is married, so yea, even it is a game, I don't like the idea of having an affair with a married woman.) About Sage, I really hope MC can start something more meaningful.

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
I feel like we hit the middle of the game's story.
first was introductions, then relationship building and now with this new episode i feel we reached the middle.
Now I feel it's going to get real heated.

I also think the game pushes towards jill.
You know why I think that?
his mother was also a rich lady and his father was a commoner. exactly like jill and MC.
anyway, The game seems to have potential for multiple endings.

Reactions: shazba

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
From a game developer's standpoint this game is a great exercise in what gamers like or dislike in a visual novel. Everyone reads what they want into the overall story, the sub-plot for each character, and the relationships between the MC and each potential love interest. The game is fictional and the depth of the characters is far more limited in nature and scope than the discussions in this thread would lead a new player of the game to believe. Imagination is the ultimate driving force behind the success of this game.

The game does a commendable job of including a wide enough variety of characters to appeal to most interests. Some of the characters and their back stories are closer to reality while others are closer to fantasy. Appealing to both interests is a stroke of genius. Most visual novels appeal to one interest, fantasy or reality, to the exclusion of the other.

Some of the content seems to fall within the "appeal to popularity" category. One blonde, one brunette, one redhead, one ginger, one raven. One straight-laced, one bipolar, one emotional train wreck, one potentially insane, one sexually frigid. The personalities lend themselves to game players taking an almost immediate like or dislike to each character. This is a nice red herring as some of the characters are not who and what they first appear to be, however it does require game players pursue characters in whom they initially had no interest.

It's rather unfortunate so many spoilers have been posted openly as there are a good number of gamers still exploring the paths without the aid of walkthroughs or cheat modifications. With several months between updates those who wish to play the game "honestly" should have ample opportunity to do so without having the risk of reading this thread ruining their gaming experience.

One of the more enjoyable aspects of the game will be seeing the direction the MC relationships take. The way the story is told is rather peculiar as it is told in the past tense while parsing present and future events. What happened in the past tense is a matter of who the game player chooses to pursue in the present past tense which will ultimately conclude with the present tense or the present future tense.

A better visual novel may come along but it will take some doing. This one sets a new bar for VN content.
True, the game is really good, and variety of paths and characters is amazing. Its hard to enjoy vn games after playing badik,most of them pale in comparison. this is a new quality, something that this industry could be.I know DPC probably hates us all here, but he deserves the praise and money he gets imo.

Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes