dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
I'm feeling like Quinn could be a full on LI the longer the story goes on. In the same way that Bella is even though her story takes a couple of chapters to begin and is intertwined with Jill's. Nicole and Riona are also feeling like significant sub-plots waiting to happen.

It seems like with my 3 major playthrough saves of:
A Josy/Maya Neutral-to-Chick route.
A Jill/Bella Chick route
A Sage/Quinn Dik route
I can easily see all of the game by making a few different choices at certain savepoints along the desired route. For example I have seen all of the strip club scenes by doing this on the DIK path, but for my main save on this route I skipped most of it. I want to see all game has to offer so if anyone can point me at content I may have missed doing it this way it would be greatly appreciated.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
It's interesting that the most complex and human love interest in the game is so divisive. Quinn comes from the most broken home with the least wealth, no family upon whom she can depend, no real friends, and a survival instinct she learned from her surroundings. Growing up in an environment where people have to have their fix at any cost or sell to people who have to have their fix at any cost teaches a person that being like the Jill's or even the Sage's of the world gets you hurt.

Quinn doesn't even know what real love is because she's never experienced it. Her entire life has been about what people can get from her and never about what anyone can do for her without a quid pro quo expectation of something in return. The MC could be her first true love interest in terms of someone who is not using her for anything and who genuinely likes her for the good qualities he knows she has behind the offensive sword and defensive shields she creates to keep people at a distance.

People don't come without baggage. Just because Quinn's baggage is more ostensible doesn't mean she is more flawed. Quinn's story has been told to a greater extent than has the story of other love interests. Perhaps when their stories are told they will be equally flawed in other ways. It might be best to reserve judgment on characters until the story has been told in its entirety.

Joejonas112

Sep 8, 2020
I fucked up with Isabella, by picking the story line with Cathy. Is there any way to fix it or do I have to play everything again?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
It's interesting that the most complex and human love interest in the game is so divisive. Quinn comes from the most broken home with the least wealth, no family upon whom she can depend, no real friends, and a survival instinct she learned from her surroundings. Growing up in an environment where people have to have their fix at any cost or sell to people who have to have their fix at any cost teaches a person that being like the Jill's or even the Sage's of the world gets you hurt.

Quinn doesn't even know what real love is because she's never experienced it. Her entire life has been about what people can get from her and never about what anyone can do for her without a quid pro quo expectation of something in return. The MC could be her first true love interest in terms of someone who is not using her for anything and who genuinely likes her for the good qualities he knows she has behind the offensive sword and defensive shields she creates to keep people at a distance.

People don't come without baggage. Just because Quinn's baggage is more ostensible doesn't mean she is more flawed. Quinn's story has been told to a greater extent than has the story of other love interests. Perhaps when their stories are told they will be equally flawed in other ways. It might be best to reserve judgment on characters until the story has been told in its entirety.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
I have been trying to hammer this point in to so many people but could never put it as eloquently as this

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Weird stumbling block in episode 7. While cleaning up at the pink rose you have to cleanup 4 things. I cant find anything but the bottle and the glasses. Ive tried clicking all over the place and i cant get more than 2 of 4 items.
Hey I have the same problem.
Can anyone help ?
There is no way out this picture:
1620583760686.png

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
I have been trying to hammer this point in to so many people but could never put it as eloquently as this
Well this is how multiple path save procedure started and the manwhore ( so they started shaming other mc paths so they can feel good about their own choices ) concept because if someone having a casual sex with not the main character it's bad( none of them digest it) but with mc, It's a story. . . Caila, riona, mel, sarha, nicole, sandy, cathy and jade. They all respect mc and have understanding and must have sleep around and mc should not judge them but as truth goes.

It's take gamble and have to break their own egg shall because they beilive in Disney more then reality.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Well this is how multiple path save procedure started and the manwhore ( so they started shaming other mc paths so they can feel good about their own choices ) concept because if someone having a casual sex with not the main character it's bad( none of them digest it) but with mc, It's a story. . . Caila, riona, mel, sarha, nicole, sandy, cathy and jade. They all respect mc and have understanding and must have sleep around and mc should not judge them but as truth goes.

It's take gamble and have to break their own egg shall because they beilive in Disney more then reality.
Brother, I have nothing but love for you but I'm having a really hard time understanding what you're trying to say.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes