Clashroyale0096

Dec 12, 2020
I have started to play Being a DIK recently but in episode 6 in math test the game stops showing an error.
Does anyone knows how to solve this problem.

Nov 23, 2020
Yea, Jill is leaving too, but I see her as girlfriend material, Sage, I don't know. She is always talking about "fuck buddy", that's why I don't think she is a LI, but damn, she is one of my favorite.
sage says this to you .. but when he talks to bella he defends you .. he says that you are an incredible guy .. even if they are fucking friends they are getting very close, the tender moments are there, as well as those of fun ..

Reactions: underoath27

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's rather unfortunate so many spoilers have been posted openly as there are a good number of gamers still exploring the paths without the aid of walkthroughs or cheat modifications. With several months between updates those who wish to play the game "honestly" should have ample opportunity to do so without having the risk of reading this thread ruining their gaming experience.
I agree. Fortunately, this thread has well over 130,000 posts, so most people will never read even a fraction of them. I gave up on that months ago, and only show up infrequently to read and comment.

Reactions: WideRange72

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Well . . .
People with low under standing of character come with this thing and it's understandable because understanding character like quinn require being a bit more than simp.
Yet anyone can say whatever they want because that make them fell good about them self and above other.

It's not a point that dev himself must have put great effort, thought and details to make character like quinn because other character behavior can be easily identified form acting lesson. If dev have made her so hard to get, which is opposite to other character because in other two major things required being a simp and a fuckbuddy primarily.

It's not a new thing to look down on other and pretending to be nice because they are just so pussy to be face the choices of helping out other but it's up to them. These people specialize to find good in what they like but hardly a bit capable to look their flaw and other way because that thinking will go against their own existence and also they hold the knowledge to universe in the their hands, it's so easy to discard others people.

Jill:
How about go to jill because then mc should be gut less meat because that will be required and don't you dare fight her blackmailer because that will heart her felling and what a great effect of bella(her best friend) have no matter what she says. Jill is the right because that is not how she think. On her path mc better be a simp and must lick tybelt balls because if the don't and mc hurt her tybelt in match more than two times, well Jill have to care tybelt and insult mc because she is the character which love to stick with golden spoon just like jade and why not because as mc explain to jill what relay meaning of being a poor.

And I am well aware of everyone love toward jill because she is virgin so let mc be blind and run for her.
Jill can't go against her own blackmailer.(In her own words to bella : That is not how i think and what if he is right) How it's even possible to think she could stand up against her family. best of LUCK MC.

I am misdirected should we talk about Josy :

Love to cheat what finest quality to start with. Why cheat because she was bored in summer(Well anyone can sugarcoat it if they like) but what can i say while maya told her show entire collage, josy : I should make new friend and this is a good chance make new(At prep class of business) but she will let's insult maya at cafeteria for a random girl, Did she ? Also she didn't down play maya while being with jill at library.

If mc decided to sit with them which i am sure someone did because there is very little to pay for being a simp. Yes hates her step brother but will use his name to even get a chance to be part hots. How can I forget mc is just a mistake to her and if someone's mc fucked her which I am sure he did.

What a nice words she will says while she is the one which invite mc to stay at her home in night for what. You are right she must have wanted her and mc together to pry to Jesus.

We should not forget there is so much love and not a slight moment of double face when she chose hots over maya. It's a best behavior can be expected from character that love other character to peek, beautiful right. Just wait before she kick maya out for mc dik. A great fascinating li because her conversation with while she is in relation with mc(mine not). But i am sure one did that.

How much loves josy does to maya because she fuck around with mc and hied it. I suppose she(Josy) was virgin when mc engage with her in her own bed, so josy didn't fuck around did she ?

(I know why is this coming from just because josy not available to other then and mc is the only user right now, so gotta love her.)

bella :
How about ho to bella a finest beck stabber to her best friend she wanted her fuck buddy to engage with jill. Just outstanding
should i go in details because i can and it will hurt because truth always does.

Sage :
Till now sage have completely ok with mc have multiple relation. Mc sexual relation with sage is only outcome sage wanted chad back so in her own reason her words were. . .
Sage : If he can do that, why can't I. That will teach him a lesson.
All fuck buddy relation is based on felling for some one else(chad).

Her heart belong to chad : Look at her facial expression, when she see chad at party, Is there a slightest moment from her regarding mc.

Sage : in chapter 7 (It's good that everyting is like back to tradition <- Something like that (When mc says : half of them will disagree with you(Him being at hots party))) <- Sage wants to everything back like normal in another words Jocks and hots together.

Sage also provide point and make fun of mc when, mc says there are more reason to party together. If you think she will not bite and go against mc, well will see.

All and all her words represents her mid set "
1. You are attractive.
2. You are great in bed.
3. I am attracted to you. "
and suddenly she kisses mc. " Where is the emotional attachment, every relation that last long have concrete base on emotion."

(Be careful she will turn everything against mc, If mc chooses someone over her or chooses to go in different direction.)

Till now mc is fulfilling her sexual requirement but there is no love if any body trying to find.
Only exception and big one that mc make that he open up about his mother and they have a moment of bonding and mc stays with her.

"If you have a friendship relation with camlia.(At prep party she open up to mc in much bigger way them the sage have) she open up about her felling about money for sexual favor and what she think about it also point out collage situation about glory holes. She don't have to yet she cares lot for mona. She admit, she like mc, she didn't eve wanted money for that. Just understand how much gut and honesty that take to even think yest she chose to open talk to mc.

As I have said many many times. People which show what they relay are to people they highly engage with while being honest with them, It's the greatest quality can ever be expected from a human being."
This post is what happens when you take a Warscared post and take all the comedy and frenetic energy out of it.

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
I also think the game pushes towards jill.
You know why I think that?
his mother was also a rich lady and his father was a commoner. exactly like jill and MC.
anyway, The game seems to have potential for multiple endings.
It does feel like that sometimes. However, it's worth noting that Jill isn't the only rich LI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
Doing a rerun of the game to prepare my Bella only save and I only just noticed that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A part of me wonders what kind of shitshtorm there will be in the future if you pursue both in the same playthrough. :eek:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Woah, Just finished playing Quinn's route and now I am having mixed feelings about her. After seeing JamieSadistic , goldenrule91 and many other Quinn fans love [ ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ I don't know ] towards her I decided to play a route and honestly my POV of Quinn didn't change at all till ep3, but in ep4 when they have sex on the roof and the way she holds Mc when he's about to fall I was like (⓿_⓿)(⊙_⊙)? WTF just happened and after that point it did start to change my POV of her.

TBH, I never really looked into Quinn's story because there are 5 main Li's and I have to finish them first and I don't know how but people just make their routes within a week!! Like I want to read and understand the story but if I play route after route , I will probably remember the lines or plot and guess what ... SKIP THEM!!! In order to avoid this I play a route and wait for 3 months and then play a next route to keep story fresh and interesting, I am serious, that's why it took me so long to start Quinn's route. So back to the main point I never cared about her story until I read it :whistle: and then it took a short turn just a Short one and then after in ep 6 and 7 her moments became good and interesting!!!

Now TBH as of now, I still don't like her but I don't hate her that much either. I don't think I am a fan of her but I may become one if I see what's coming next, It all depends on the next chapter, her story etc. Like some people said before she is a broken person who we can help, so I will give a chance. The best way I can describe her is that She is like a fire, if you are too close you will get burnt but only sometimes , this fire is good and after some time it won't feel like it's burning at all.
And I still do not like her character that much, but, One thing that I can't deny is ....... She IS Beautiful and HOT (*゜ー゜*)
And for those who hate Quinn, I myself hated her a lot but after playing her route it went from 100 to 20 [ See it is still there but look at those numbers ]. Try her route, Yeah she is nerve cracking and evil and I still don't like her THAT much but give a try who knows your hatred for her might as well come down.
Cheers !!!

Last edited:

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
I still wonder what Derek texted Ashley that made her give him a second chance? Are they like the next John Boy and Elena?
When the MC gives a little motivational speech to the DIKs after their place is trashed Derek mentions that he is "so gonna steal that line" at one point. The line was something like "It might be second hand, but at least it comes with a soul" or similar. I'm guessing that was what Derek sent to Ashley.

Reactions: Lokman00

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Woah, Just finished playing Quinn's route and now I am having mixed feelings about her. After seeing JamieSadistic , goldenrule91 and many other Quinn fans love [ ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ I don't know ] towards her I decided to play a route and honestly my POV of Quinn didn't change at all till ep3, but in ep4 when they have sex on the roof and the way she holds Mc when he's about to fall I was like (⓿_⓿)(⊙_⊙)? WTF just happened and after that point it did start to change my POV of her.

TBH, I never really looked into Quinn's story because there are 5 main Li's and I have to finish them first and I don't know how but people just make their routes within a week!! Like I want to read and understand the story but if I play route after route , I will probably remember the lines or plot and guess what ... SKIP THEM!!! In order to avoid this I play a route and wait for 3 months and then play a next route to keep story fresh and interesting, I am serious, that's why it took me so long to start Quinn's route. So back to the main point I never cared about her story until I read it :whistle: and then it took a short turn just a Short one and then after in ep 6 and 7 her moments became good and interesting!!!

Now TBH as of now, I still don't like her but I don't hate her that much either. I don't think I am a fan of her but I may become one if I see what's coming next, It all depends on the next chapter, her story etc. Like some people said before she is a broken person who we can help, so I will give a chance. The best way I can describe her is that She is like a fire, if you are too close you will get burnt but only sometimes , this fire is good and after some time it won't feel like it's burning at all.
And I still do not like her character that much, but, One thing that I can't deny is ....... She IS Beautiful and HOT (*゜ー゜*)
And for those who hate Quinn, I myself hated her a lot but after playing her route it went from 100 to 20 [ See it is still there but look at those numbers ]. Try her route, Yeah she is nerve cracking and evil and I still don't like her THAT much but give a try who knows your hatred for her might as well come down.
Cheers !!!
Welcome to the Quinnsimps baby, no need to be all shy and shit :BootyTime:

screenshot0002.png

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

Cheers !!!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Cheers !!!
Personally, I don't hate Quinn, but her fandom is another story but I can't hate 15 year olds kids either, it makes me feel bad :confused:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes