shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm feeling like Quinn could be a full on LI the longer the story goes on. In the same way that Bella is even though her story takes a couple of chapters to begin and is intertwined with Jill's. Nicole and Riona are also feeling like significant sub-plots waiting to happen.

It seems like with my 3 major playthrough saves of:
A Josy/Maya Neutral-to-Chick route.
A Jill/Bella Chick route
A Sage/Quinn Dik route
I can easily see all of the game by making a few different choices at certain savepoints along the desired route. For example I have seen all of the strip club scenes by doing this on the DIK path, but for my main save on this route I skipped most of it. I want to see all game has to offer so if anyone can point me at content I may have missed doing it this way it would be greatly appreciated.
Quinn can't be a love interest, otherwise when DPC kills her off everyone will be angry that he killed a love interest, just like in AL. ;)

Wow . . . Again superiority issue .

Best of luck my friend, you must have achieved something by insulting your fellow community members.
He's just joking dude. A huge amount of the comments here are tongue in cheek, meaning they are said with intended humor. Definitely don't take anything here too seriously.

It's interesting that the most complex and human love interest in the game is so divisive. Quinn comes from the most broken home with the least wealth, no family upon whom she can depend, no real friends, and a survival instinct she learned from her surroundings. Growing up in an environment where people have to have their fix at any cost or sell to people who have to have their fix at any cost teaches a person that being like the Jill's or even the Sage's of the world gets you hurt.

Quinn doesn't even know what real love is because she's never experienced it. Her entire life has been about what people can get from her and never about what anyone can do for her without a quid pro quo expectation of something in return. The MC could be her first true love interest in terms of someone who is not using her for anything and who genuinely likes her for the good qualities he knows she has behind the offensive sword and defensive shields she creates to keep people at a distance.

People don't come without baggage. Just because Quinn's baggage is more ostensible doesn't mean she is more flawed. Quinn's story has been told to a greater extent than has the story of other love interests. Perhaps when their stories are told they will be equally flawed in other ways. It might be best to reserve judgment on characters until the story has been told in its entirety.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
I have been trying to hammer this point in to so many people but could never put it as eloquently as this
A lot people put up shields and what not to keep people away and hide their true self, what draws people away from Quinn is her lack of attempts in wanting to better herself both as a person and in general. The scene with Tommy in episode 7 is a perfect example of this. Rather then own up to her fuck ups and apologize she just deflects and shifts blame. IRL you can't just expect someone to take you by hand and guide you through life or those difficult potentially life changing moments easy peasy, you have to take those first steps yourself. I can guarantee if Quinn started to to take a those first steps more people would like her (myself included).
Nothing changes the fact that Quinn is drug dealing scum.
All of this intelligent in depth analysis of Quinn as a character, and you come in with something so mundane, seething unoriginality, so vehemently spewed that it's become exhaustingly redundant trying to sway the minds of you simpletons.
Bottom line, does your cock point up or down when it comes to Quinn? (y) or (n).

She might be a cunt, but she's our cunt. :sneaky:

Brother, I have nothing but love for you but I'm having a really hard time understanding what you're trying to say.
In simple words . . . Last few days many of them come to conclusion that mc is men whore.
People call the mc a manwhore if he has sexual relations with 20+ women in the course of a few weeks. It's a comical way to describe that path of the mc as opposed to the mc that dedicates himself to one Love Interest (LI). It's nothing to be taken seriously.

Quinn with a Chick affinity won't even accept help after the theft, and that closes the door on future developments, so I'd say no.

Having a DIK affinity isn't about being mean, it's about being outgoing, having no filters, and loving risk, all of which Quinn likes.
This. From Quinn's POV, CHICK MC is a white knight pussy trying to protect his barbie girlfriend (regardless of your interactions with Maya), if you try to help her, she'd just think that you see her as weak as Maya and fuck that noise
I would say that the saying of opposites attracting in BADIK is not considered.:D

but I don't see any contrast in MC's behaviour with the two affinities, the character is always the same, it's just perceived differently, in the same way that extroverted people are perceived differently from introverted ones

MC DIk, of whom Quinn accepts the help, doesn't think a moment to offer her his money, in the same way that CHICK does with Maya, same character
...And of course Quinn will even reject the MC when he offers to help her after the mugging... unless he meets her specific requirements...
Something people keep forgetting with that Quinn library scene: Quinn didn't reject the mc because he was a CHICK, this whole scene comes down to the mc's actions.

Regardless of everything, the mc can try to help. He says to Quinn, "Come with me, let me have a closer look at it." She responds the same way no matter what, "I don't need your help."

If the mc isn't a DIK, or he's in a relationship with M&J, he says nothing more and he lets Quinn walk.

If the mc isn't in a relationship with M&J and he's a DIK, he responds with, "Yeah, I get it. You're strong and independent. Bravo! Do this for me. The mansion's right there and we don't even have to enter from the front."

Quinn doesn't reject a CHICK (or non-DIK) mc. A non-DIK mc doesn't push it with Quinn to force her to accept his help. So it has less to do with Quinn's perception and more to do with the mc's balls. If he's a ballsy motherfucker, he'll tell Quinn, "Whatever bitch, just get you ass inside." whereas a wimpy bitch mc will just put his tail between his legs and slink off.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is it possible to hook up with Lily at the HOT party? I have tried a few playthroughs and can't get it.
Definitely, but only if your mc made out with her at the Preps party in episode 5, or if you're character has DIK affinity, otherwise after you help her out with the jock, she just says, "Well... Enjoy the party. Thanks for the help."

Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Something people keep forgetting with that Quinn library scene. Quinn didn't reject the mc because he was a CHICK, this whole scene comes down to the mc's actions.

Regardless of everything, the mc can try to help. He says to Quinn, "Come with me, let me have a closer look at it." She responds the same way no matter what, "I don't need your help."

If the mc isn't a DIK, or he's in a relationship with M&J, he says nothing more and he lets Quinn walk.

If the mc isn't in a relationship with M&J and he's a DIK, he responds with, "Yeah, I get it. You're strong and independent. Bravo! Do this for me. The mansion's right there and we don't even have to enter from the front."

Quinn doesn't reject a CHICK (or non-DIK) mc. A non-DIK mc doesn't push it with Quinn to force her to accept his help. So it has less to do with Quinn's perception and more to do with the mc's balls. If he's a ballsy motherfucker, he'll tell Quinn, "Whatever bitch, just get you ass inside." whereas a wimpy bitch mc will just put his tail between his legs and slink off.
No, it's not just about balls, because Quinn will still reject a DIK MC if he doesn't smoke with her on the roof or is on Maya's path (tricky though that is to make happen). The MC doesn't just have to bluntly press Quinn to accept the help, he also has to behave in a manner that validates Quinn's own lifestyle.

So again, is Quinn incapable of recognizing help when offered, or does she refuse help that dares to be offered on terms other than hers? I still say the latter.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Definitely, but only if your mc made out with her at the Preps party in episode 5, or if you're character has DIK affinity, otherwise after you help her out with the jock, she just says, "Well... Enjoy the party. Thanks for the help."
Use the mod, go change the variables before each event, then change the variables back when finished. Screw who you want, when you want. lol :)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Use the mod, go change the variables before each event, then change the variables back when finished. Screw who you want, when you want. lol :)
How to change the variables for when you are in Jill's room and she tells you to stay with her and take her virginity? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Giaochino

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No, it's not just about balls, because Quinn will still reject a DIK MC if he doesn't smoke with her on the roof or is on Maya's path (tricky though that is to make happen). The MC doesn't just have to bluntly press Quinn to accept the help, he also has to behave in a manner that validates Quinn's own lifestyle.

So again, is Quinn incapable of recognizing help when offered, or does she refuse help that dares to be offered on terms other than hers? I still say the latter.
It makes sense to rationalize that Quinn is more interested in a DIK mc because of what kind of guy he is. She likes those same qualities in Tommy, and when he starts acting like a bitch she calls him out for it.

But my point is, that library sex scene with Quinn, it's not about Quinn saying "yes" or "no", it's about the MC responding to her rejection.

She initially rejects the mc no matter what, like you said in your earlier post, she consistently rejects all help from everyone, but if the mc doesn't say to her, "Yeah, I get it. You're strong..." etc. she keeps walking.

But the conditions for that scene to play out favorably are not related to Quinn's response, they are related to the mc's response. If he's already fucked Quinn (you're right, I forgot to mention the prerequisite of fucking her on the mansion roof is also required), he's not in a "girly" relationship (sorry M&J fans, remember Maya only really likes you because it feels like you're a girl when you talk to her :eek:), and you have a "DIK" nature, then he just talks her bravado down, if he hasn't done all those things, he wimps out and lets Quinn go.

It seems like a subtle difference but Quinn doesn't only reject a non-DIK mc, she rejects him no matter what. The non-DIK mc simply lets her go after her rejection, a DIK mc doesn't accept her rejection.

The discussion relating to this event should be more about why does the mc not talk her down if he doesn't match that criteria, but it's pretty obvious: Having fucked her already he's more sure around her (and it wasn't for money, it was mutual, that's why the Riona/Quinn threesome doesn't count here). Being a DIK, he's not intimidated by her (she is an intimidating bitch). And not being with M&J means he's not conflicted.

That's the pure logic of it. I definitely understand the notion that Quinn would only be interested in a DIK and definitely not a CHICK, but I'm an argumentative fucker, and I'm saying the outcome to this scene was in the MC's hands, not Quinn's. :cool:

How to change the variables for when you are in Jill's room and she tells you to stay with her and take her virginity? :unsure:
I could probably assist, but you might be less than impressed with the graphics for that option. :giggle:

ViniCent

Dec 5, 2017
I recently started replaying some key scenes of the game again, loading my saves.
I know DPC said, that BaD won't be as depressing as Acting Lessons, but I just can't see it ending in any other way.
Something devastating will happen and I fully believe Derek is the big bad guy.
Honestly I can't blame him after the utter disrespect MC showed him.
We didn't care about him, about his feelings, hurt him deeply.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm awaiting a painful death for MC.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It makes sense to rationalize that Quinn is more interested in a DIK mc because of what kind of guy he is. She likes those same qualities in Tommy, and when he starts acting like a bitch she calls him out for it.

But my point is, that library sex scene with Quinn, it's not about Quinn saying "yes" or "no", it's about the MC responding to her rejection.

She initially rejects the mc no matter what, like you said in your earlier post, she consistently rejects all help from everyone, but if the mc doesn't say to her, "Yeah, I get it. You're strong..." etc. she keeps walking.

But the conditions for that scene to play out favorably are not related to Quinn's response, they are related to the mc's response. If he's already fucked Quinn (you're right, I forgot to mention the prerequisite of fucking her on the mansion roof is also required), he's not in a "girly" relationship (sorry M&J fans, remember Maya only really likes you because it feels like you're a girl when you talk to her :eek:), and you have a "DIK" nature, then he just talks her bravado down, if he hasn't done all those things, he wimps out and lets Quinn go.

It seems like a subtle difference but Quinn doesn't only reject a non-DIK mc, she rejects him no matter what. The non-DIK mc simply lets her go after her rejection, a DIK mc doesn't accept her rejection.

The discussion relating to this event should be more about why does the mc not talk her down if he doesn't match that criteria, but it's pretty obvious: Having fucked her already he's more sure around her (and it wasn't for money, it was mutual, that's why the Riona/Quinn threesome doesn't count here). Being a DIK, he's not intimidated by her, she is an intimidating bitch. And not being with M&J means he's not conflicted.

That's the pure logic of it. I definitely understand the notion that Quinn would only be interested in a DIK and definitely not a CHICK, but I'm an argumentative fucker, and I'm saying the outcome to this scene was in the MC's hands, not Quinn's. :cool:
I understand what you are saying, but consider a thought experiment. Suppose a DIK MC who hadn't smoked with Quinn on the roof* gave Quinn the same "Yeah, I get it. You're strong..." line. Would Quinn still agree to go with him? I think it's entirely plausible a DIK MC might care enough about Quinn to want to help her over her objections while not caring to use drugs himself. So if that happened, would the MC's insistence be enough?

I say no; she'd see him as someone who judges her for her drug use, or at the very least was still too straight-laced to be tolerated. You do need an MC willing to bludgeon past Quinn's defenses, that is clear. But I still don't think that is quite enough on it's own.

*I suspect we'd both agree an MC who was dating Maya probably wouldn't say the line to Quinn, and she'd still refuse his help even if he did.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Maya and Josy's sole relationship issue presented in the narrative thusfar has been Patrick, Maya's father. He'll probably escalate his attempts to control Maya in response to Sage's attempt to intervene, which will separate Maya and Josy and prevent communication with both MC and Josy. This will put a lot of strain on the relationship, but in itself isn't enough to break the relationship. It will be Josy whose actions while separated will be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back.
Even Maya can detect the approach between Josy and MC, and how they move away from her.
I just hope that if that happens, Maya doesn't take it the wrong way, or doesn't fall into depression. She doesn't deserve to suffer

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Even Maya can detect the approach between Josy and MC, and how they move away from her.
I just hope that if that happens, Maya doesn't take it the wrong way, or doesn't fall into depression. She doesn't deserve to suffer
No She shouldn't suffer more, but destiny of ice is to slip in his own water.

Reactions: carlosrm
May 9, 2017
Hi,

Just two small inquires:

1st: How Do I get the sex scene with Quinn in library?
2nd: Is there a sex scene between the mc and Jill in her dorm?

In that case, some guidance will be greatly appreciated as I missed those scenes.

realill

Jul 8, 2020
Compressed versions crash on minigames.

Being a DIK [v0.7.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac (0.7.2): 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux (0.7.2): 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed Size Patch Mac (0.7.2): 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Can someone tell me the name of the song that's playing (Ep6 Quinn scene)
I searched the lyrics but could not find the song (I made the journey through the darkness i found some light along the way )

Reactions: elmariachi

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Welcome to the Quinnsimps baby, no need to be all shy and shit :BootyTime:

View attachment 1186863
OH I am not there yet, to the entrance of Quinn fanbase guild, I am still far away to come there, standing on a deserted road, with my car tyre blown out, waiting alone, waiting for the next update, to see if it's worth moving and joining your guild. Whatever I said in my previous post was all True, but my hate for her is still 20 it's not 0 yet though it decreased from 100. It's just like losing weight, the first time it's easy to lose but then it gets difficult to lose more weight, that 100 to 20 , the 80 was easy to remove but that 20 ~( ̄▽ ̄)~* not so easy to remove. The only thing that can turn this 20 to 0 is her story , character development, personality etc. When it reaches 0 I will join the guild (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes