vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
When your roommate (the one Chad dates) kicks you out, he says he's expecting someone (or a girl, i don't remember really well), but he was expecting Chad, and that's how Sage got MC guitar, so she wouldn't become suspicious of the cheating (at leasts, this was what Chad expected).
It's possible Chad visited and took the guitar since he knew Sage is interested in playing guitar, but that would be more like a gift to calm her down, afterall she allready suspected Chad cheating, thats what was the argument about between them when MC met them in the cafetaria....

When Mc returns to his room there's a knockedover chair, MC's guitar is missing and Troy has a black eye that wasnt there before... More likely Chad visited and learned who was Troy's roommate, got angry and decided to take the guitar and got into an argument with Troy hence the black eye and fallen chair...

But another possibility is it was Dawe and or Anthony that paid Troy a visit, Troy only said it was the Jocks.... Dawe and Anthony saw MC with his guitar when he was dropped off by his father at the entrance of B&R.... Either one of them is more likely to give Troy a black eye.... It just seems more likely then Chad beating Troy up to try fix an argument with Sage...

Reactions: kazaf and Saibas

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I don't think Melanie and Sarah are that nice. I'm not exactly sure why, but I always felt that they were a manipulative, backstabbing duo. True, we don't really know anything about them as they are just sidegirls.
Yeah they might be, but a person who is afraid of his/her sexual attraction is totally a different issue. It is very humane to help out someone in Chad and Troy's situation

Reactions: Hermith

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It's possible Chad visited and took the guitar since he knew Sage is interested in playing guitar, but that would be more like a gift to calm her down, afterall she allready suspected Chad cheating, thats what was the argument about between them when MC met them in the cafetaria....

When Mc returns to his room there's a knockedover chair, MC's guitar is missing and Troy has a black eye that wasnt there before... More likely Chad visited and learned who was Troy's roommate, got angry and decided to take the guitar and got into an argument with Troy hence the black eye and fallen chair...

But another possibility is it was Dawe and or Anthony that paid Troy a visit, Troy only said it was the Jocks.... Dawe and Anthony saw MC with his guitar when he was dropped off by his father at the entrance of B&R.... Either one of them is more likely to give Troy a black eye.... It just seems more likely then Chad beating Troy up to try fix an argument with Sage...
Or maybe it's a false punch in the eye to create an excuse for Troy. You can see he looked guilty when MC storm out.

Reactions: dalli_x and Saibas

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Or maybe it's a false punch in the eye to create an excuse for Troy. You can see he looked guilty when MC storm out.
Or maybe, and stay with me here, if Troy isn't such a jerk to the MC, insisting that he leave, the MC is there and Troy never gets beat up and the guitar never comes up missing.

Or maybe DPC just needed to write an excuse for the MC to go to the DIKs in the first place and that one seemed as good as any other.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
is there anyway for downloading only chap 7? I've accidentally delete the game and now dont have enough space for 13GB :((((

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Why that? It wasnt like Troy had any goodwill to begin with.... Troy has been an asshat to MC but he has no part in the missing guitar.... Think it's more guilt he has for treating the MC like he did....

Reactions: kazaf

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
Or maybe, and stay with me here, if Troy isn't such a jerk to the MC, insisting that he leave, the MC is there and Troy never gets beat up and the guitar never comes up missing.

Or maybe DPC just needed to write an excuse for the MC to go to the DIKs in the first place and that one seemed as good as any other.
The thing is, Chad is in a relationship with Troy, so Troy send us out to make out with Chad (?). Why the eye? No idea, but the guitar would be missing anyway, beucase Chad ~ Sage relationship at tha moment.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
i think he was meeting chad then he insisted that mc needed to leave
Which would still make no logical sense because Chad and Troy could have gone somewhere or they could have waited until the MC left, both of which would have been far less conspicuous than Troy insisting the MC leave for no self-evident reason.

If the point was to keep their relationship a secret then giving the MC, who got in Chad's face once already, a reason to out them was a bad idea. It's why Chad attacks the MC later, thinking he is the one responsible for the photos. Obviously, the MC is not responsible for the photos but there's no way for Chad to know that because Troy and Chad created the situation in the first place.

The bottom line is it's just a plot device to get the MC to go to the DIKs, which is necessary to the central point of the story.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018

I don't think it's another JOCK other than Chad, first because the relationship with Troy, and second because the guitar goes to Sage (of course, they could haven taken to the Jocks house and then Chad to Sage).

Reactions: vogelbeest

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
Why that? It wasnt like Troy had any goodwill to begin with.... Troy has been an asshat to MC but he has no part in the missing guitar.... Think it's more guilt he has for treating the MC like he did....
There's a difference between being an asshole and a thief.

Reactions: JETracktor

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
Which would still make no logical sense because Chad and Troy could have gone somewhere or they could have waited until the MC left, both of which would have been far less conspicuous than Troy insisting the MC leave for no self-evident reason.

If the point was to keep their relationship a secret then giving the MC, who got in Chad's face once already, a reason to out them was a bad idea. It's why Chad attacks the MC later, thinking he is the one responsible for the photos. Obviously, the MC is not responsible for the photos but there's no way for Chad to know that because Troy and Chad created the situation in the first place.

The bottom line is it's just a plot device to get the MC to go to the DIKs, which is necessary to the central point of the story.
Chad was already planning to break with Sage, so i don't think it was about secret, but a place where they have privacity, and makes sense to the story.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There's a difference between being an asshole and a thief.
Yeah, but giving a blackeye to conceil stealing the guitar wouldn't make it any different, it would just ad the label "Liar" all just for sake of appearences, something Troy showed no interest in anyway as far MC is concerned...

Reactions: Saibas

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, but giving a blackeye to conceil stealing the guitar wouldn't make it any different, it would just ad the label "Liar" all just for sake of appearences, something Troy showed no interest in anyway as far MC is concerned...
Not for appearence, really, but so he wouldn't feel so bad about himself. Like i said, there's a difference between being an asshole and a thief, especially in the mind.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Chad was already planning to break with Sage, so i don't think it was about secret, but a place where they have privacity, and makes sense to the story.
If Chad was already planning to break with Sage then what were they arguing about in the cafeteria? The weather? I mean if you're planning to break up with someone you just do it, you don't plan it and then get into an argument where you deny that you're seeing someone else. Chad was planning to keep seeing Sage as cover because the Tri-Alphas would wonder who the hell he was talking dirty to in the locker room if not her. That's why he denied he was cheating and deflected the conversation to drugs.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes