Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
If Chad was already planning to break with Sage then what were they arguing about in the cafeteria? The weather? I mean if you're planning to break up with someone you just do it, you don't plan it and then get into an argument where you deny that you're seeing someone else.
It's easier said than done.

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
Im going to give my impressions of the ladies thus far.....

Top tier for me

Isabella is the number 1 draft pick.....

I have seen women with her body in real life and trust me its glorious. Her personality is awesome. she isnt easy at all. you have to work for her attention and you have to be honest with her. That whole not having cathy suck you off in her car was awesome. She has standards and you can tell she really likes the MC. and is letting her guard down and actually wants to spend time and date MC before actual sex. even though those blowjobs are part of sex but hey watever makes her feel better. She would be the woman i marry fast.

Jill is my second.

Oh lord my lord. This woman is perfect in her own way. She is smart, educated, classy and awkward as hell. I feel in love with her the moment i saw her. She doesnt have alot of experience but she is a geniue person and wants to learn and be more well rounded. Fellas you cant find women like this everyday. Her body is perfect. she works out, she plays tennis and her face is to die for. Jill had me from hello. The way we taking it slow is great for me. I dont want to ruin it by rushing her and she is a virgin and when i found that out i was like yea she is definitely a woman you marry. She is great

Sage a true red queen.

I love sage. She came off as a bitch at first but now you see her softer side. She is a real cool chick and someone i can vibe with on a personal level and really relax with. She is a woman who you can maintain peace with. She is very smart and her body is fire!!!!!! Not only is she running the HOTs but also studying hard and trying to do right by maya. She is definitely in my top tier.

Jade.....

If i have to explain this then we just dont see things the same. If you havent fucked a milf in your early 20s. im sorry for you.
Jade morning, noon, and night. Whenever she calls my phone. Whenever!!!!!!!!

Quinn rounds out the top tier

This chica right here. oh lord. bad girls just do something different to me. You can tell she is soft on the inside for MC. not only her body is banging but her personality once she is comfortable isnt that bad at all. the rooftop scene and the scene when she visits after she gets rob spoke to me. She is a ride or die type chick for the right man. Quinn definitely has a place in my heart..

Second tier.

Camila.

The only reason she didnt make top tier is she doesnt have her own mind. Having the mc pay for sex again is dumb. she likes the mc but is still following quinn. her body is banging!!!!! but i feel she needs to start using her own thinking to progress and not be a sheep.

Josy

She has it all. Face, body, great smile.
This whole maya shit is stupid. she knows she wants the MC. thats why shes fucking him alot and maya doesnt know at all. She needs to be clear with her. Other than that josy can get the dick whenever.

Maya

I know girls like maya. Think they are gay. But only because they are awkward around men or men havent really appeased to them until they find a man that does and then they fucking and falling in love. which what is happening with maya.
her and josy are just stalling because they dont want to her each other feelings. thats why neither one of them know they fucking the MC behind each others back.

bottom tier but not a bad thing

Just chicks you fuck and are cool with

Riona
lily
Sarah
Mona
Melanie

these chicks you bang in college and have fun but really dont have a future with. ill fuck em always but they will never be a prority.

I love the game and these women are great. Cant wait for more.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021

Top tier for me

I have seen women with her body in real life and trust me its glorious. Her personality is awesome. she isnt easy at all. you have to work for her attention and you have to be honest with her. That whole not having cathy suck you off in her car was awesome. She has standards and you can tell she really likes the MC. and is letting her guard down and actually wants to spend time and date MC before actual sex. even though those blowjobs are part of sex but hey watever makes her feel better. She would be the woman i marry fast.

Jill is my second.

Oh lord my lord. This woman is perfect in her own way. She is smart, educated, classy and awkward as hell. I feel in love with her the moment i saw her. She doesnt have alot of experience but she is a geniue person and wants to learn and be more well rounded. Fellas you cant find women like this everyday. Her body is perfect. she works out, she plays tennis and her face is to die for. Jill had me from hello. The way we taking it slow is great for me. I dont want to ruin it by rushing her and she is a virgin and when i found that out i was like yea she is definitely a woman you marry. She is great

Sage a true red queen.

I love sage. She came off as a bitch at first but now you see her softer side. She is a real cool chick and someone i can vibe with on a personal level and really relax with. She is a woman who you can maintain peace with. She is very smart and her body is fire!!!!!! Not only is she running the HOTs but also studying hard and trying to do right by maya. She is definitely in my top tier.

Jade.....

If i have to explain this then we just dont see things the same. If you havent fucked a milf in your early 20s. im sorry for you.

This chica right here. oh lord. bad girls just do something different to me. You can tell she is soft on the inside for MC. not only her body is banging but her personality once she is comfortable isnt that bad at all. the rooftop scene and the scene when she visits after she gets rob spoke to me. She is a ride or die type chick for the right man. Quinn definitely has a place in my heart..

Second tier.

Camila.

The only reason she didnt make top tier is she doesnt have her own mind. Having the mc pay for sex again is dumb. she likes the mc but is still following quinn. her body is banging!!!!! but i feel she needs to start using her own thinking to progress and not be a sheep.

Josy

This whole maya shit is stupid. she knows she wants the MC. thats why shes fucking him alot and maya doesnt know at all. She needs to be clear with her. Other than that josy can get the dick whenever.

Maya

I know girls like maya. Think they are gay. But only because they are awkward around men or men havent really appeased to them until they find a man that does and then they fucking and falling in love. which what is happening with maya.
her and josy are just stalling because they dont want to her each other feelings. thats why neither one of them know they fucking the MC behind each others back.

Riona
lily
Sarah
Mona
Melanie

these chicks you bang in college and have fun but really dont have a future with. ill fuck em always but they will never be a prority.

Fair Warning: You're going to pay hell for putting Riona in the bottom tier.

End Of Message

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018

Top tier for me

Jill is my second.

Sage a true red queen.

Jade.....

Second tier.

Camila.

Josy

Maya

Riona
lily
Sarah
Mona
Melanie

I hope they remember you.
1620740344615.jpeg

Reactions: kazaf

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021

Top tier for me

Jill is my second.

Sage a true red queen.

Jade.....

Second tier.

Camila.

Josy

Maya

Riona
lily
Sarah
Mona
Melanie

Fair Warning: You're going to pay hell for putting Riona in the bottom tier.

End Of Message
I'll give my man a slide on that Riona placement because Quinn and Jade in top tier as they should be.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Chad was already planning to break with Sage, so i don't think it was about secret, but a place where they have privacity, and makes sense to the story.
Chad and Troy both ended up in the Tri-Alpha's, a bunch of guys with a very negative view on being gay.... pretty tough place to be when they (finally) acknowledged their feelings for eachother.... Troy no longer is a Tri-Alpha so he had to apply for a normal dorm and he's complaining he wanted a dorm just for himself.... Chad still needs to keep up appearances since he is there on a sports scholarship, he simply has no easy way out....

In the scene with Chad and the other Jocks he tells the MC the reason they were waiting for him is that he made a move on his girl..... it's allready clear Chad couldnt care less if it was just for romantic reasons...
After Chad is punished by Burke he doesnt really seem to care much about loosing his position of president, his main problem is he needs to be in the Tri Alpha's to compete next year in that upcoming competition...

Yeah, Chad can come out of the closet, but is Dawe big enough a man to accept that and keep letting Chad train for free at his family's sport school.... Caleb could be another factor there aswell.... Caleb seems to be bigger and without a sports scholarship or he wouldnt be in the march of rejects....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes