vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Does you guys know if we can get into the DIKs Frat even having a CHICK Affinity??
It's called being a DIK just for that ;) Your affinity is just a reflection of the choices you make, and most content is available for any affinity, allthough there are some choices that can be made only with dik(/neutral) or chick(/neutral) affinity...
The major choices deduct either one bar from the DIK or from the Chick side, these add up so eventually you will be cut off from either (major) DIK or (major) Chick choices (or both major DIK and major CHICK)

The story will get you into the DIK frat either way.... just interaction with the several npc's will be different since you will be locked out of options with them at certain points in the story...

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
What do you guys think DPC thought about that 2d artist making his girls dummy thicc
I hope he thought the same thing as me, which is, "That was a colossal waste of time and money."

Don't get me wrong, thiccness is my sickness. But thunder thighs on skinny-ass Lily, Sara, and Riona? And there's so little deviation in the facial structure between the girls that you would probably have a tough time telling one from another if they all had the same skin tone and hair color and style.

But that doesn't stop me from going back to this a couple of times a day...

screenshot0009.png

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I'm looking forward to the Halloween party planning stuff coming up in episode 8. Ok, less the actual party planning and more seeing MC, Sage and Quinn together over a prolonged period of time. We haven't had that many scenes with the three of them alone together.

If you've been pursuing both, Quinn knows about MC and Sage of course, but Sage doesn't know about MC and Quinn yet - will that change? We saw a glimmer of jealousy from Quinn in episode 7 - will that get stronger? I can see a discussion taking place between Quinn and Sage about the MC at some point, an almost mirror version of the Josy/Jill scene last episode, but this one doesn't end with them hugging.

Of course Quinn might not even turn up, given her busy schedule!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes