Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I'm looking forward to the Halloween party planning stuff coming up in episode 8. Ok, less the actual party planning and more seeing MC, Sage and Quinn together over a prolonged period of time. We haven't had that many scenes with the three of them alone together.

If you've been pursuing both, Quinn knows about MC and Sage of course, but Sage doesn't know about MC and Quinn yet - will that change? We saw a glimmer of jealousy from Quinn in episode 7 - will that get stronger? I can see a discussion taking place between Quinn and Sage about the MC at some point, an almost mirror version of the Josy/Jill scene last episode, but this one doesn't end with them hugging.

Of course Quinn might not even turn up, given her busy schedule!
We've seen glimmer of jealousy from Sage too. After party on rooster under the post where Quinn is riding MC. She is aware to some point.

Reactions: Pendrell

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
That's what a novel is, a story of something that has already happened. This just so happens to be a visual novel, meaning it has pictures. It would be a challenge to write about future events in the past tense in a novel and have them be accurate to history. History = "his story." That means it already happened and he's telling us what happened. He even says so at the beginning of the game. The reason it seems awkward is because he's telling a story about things that already happened with choices that appear to affect future events. They don't. The choices affect past events. They affect history. His story. The one he tells us as game players.
Okay hold on, so i just wanna know if the MC is just sitting somewhere in a background reading his diary or something and telling us what happened every time we hear him speaking in 3rd person. Something like in the beginning of the game and the end of episode 7. Or hes just speaking his thoughts in his mind. Because every time i hear him now speaking like that it breaks the immersion for me because i have no clue if the MC already knows the end of the story and is telling us through it as we play.
Because some things he says at the moment he cannot possibly know so it makes me think its actually DPC who is narrating it through our MC

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Okay hold on, so i just wanna know if the MC is just sitting somewhere in a background reading his diary or something and telling us what happened every time we hear him speaking in 3rd person. Something like in the beginning of the game and the end of episode 7. Or hes just speaking his thoughts in his mind. Because every time i hear him now speaking like that it breaks the immersion for me because i have no clue if the MC already knows the end of the story and is telling us through it as we play.
Because some things he says at the moment he cannot possibly know so it makes me think its actually DPC who is narrating it through our MC
screenshot0031.png

We could get to the end of this game and find out the MC is now 75 and fifty plus years have passed since all of this happened.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
View attachment 1190103

We could get to the end of this game and find out the MC is now 75 and fifty plus years have passed since all of this happened.
Fuuuck i was hoping that is not the case, but i guess this makes sense now.
I guess i'll just have to accept it now, i refused to belive it before.
I just dont like that kind of idea someone telling you already what happened and not your MC experiencing it for the first time ever.

Nov 23, 2020
I'm looking forward to the Halloween party planning stuff coming up in episode 8. Ok, less the actual party planning and more seeing MC, Sage and Quinn together over a prolonged period of time. We haven't had that many scenes with the three of them alone together.

If you've been pursuing both, Quinn knows about MC and Sage of course, but Sage doesn't know about MC and Quinn yet - will that change? We saw a glimmer of jealousy from Quinn in episode 7 - will that get stronger? I can see a discussion taking place between Quinn and Sage about the MC at some point, an almost mirror version of the Josy/Jill scene last episode, but this one doesn't end with them hugging.

Of course Quinn might not even turn up, given her busy schedule!
if it ends up in a fight I look bad for quinn it will also be a tough one but sage beats like a blacksmith by now ..

• Haha
Reactions: openup212
Nov 23, 2020
I'm looking at ranma 1/2 .. in some ways it reminds me a bit of the mc .. torn between girls, boys and its male and female personalities ..

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I don't think the narration is made as if it was Grandpa MC telling his story.

What is not obvious here is that all the characters "think aloud". In a way, they are all narrators of the story. If it were a book, we would have a narrator outside the story who is in fact the writer.

It would give:

MC walks up to Jill and says, "I want you."

Jill blushes and responds, "I'm not ready MC."

MC walks away, frustrated, telling himself that once again he has just been blueballed.

In game, it is told with the images on which we paste the dialogues and the thoughts of Jill and the MC.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I don't think the narration is made as if it was Grandpa MC telling his story.

What is not obvious here is that all the characters "think aloud". In a way, they are all narrators of the story. If it were a book, we would have a narrator outside the story who is in fact the writer.

It would give:

MC walks up to Jill and says, "I want you."

Jill blushes and responds, "I'm not ready MC."

MC walks away, frustrated, telling himself that once again he has just been blueballed.

In game, it is told with the images on which we paste the dialogues and the thoughts of Jill and the MC.
Holy shit you are genious, i never thought of it like that. Just realizing its not just the MC who does this.
But still, that beginning of the game is kinda suspicious, i'll just keep beliving the MC doesnt know the end of his story and is just experiencing it now as we play together with him, for my own sake.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes