Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
I don't think the narration is made as if it was Grandpa MC telling his story.

What is not obvious here is that all the characters "think aloud".
That is fairly obvious since the MC is not a mind reader. It's also confusing to some game players. Maybe he would have been better off not telling us what the other characters are thinking. Going between second person storytelling and third person thought is definitely an odd form of writing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think the narration is made as if it was Grandpa MC telling his story.

What is not obvious here is that all the characters "think aloud". In a way, they are all narrators of the story. If it were a book, we would have a narrator outside the story who is in fact the writer.

It would give:

MC walks up to Jill and says, "I want you."

Jill blushes and responds, "I'm not ready MC."

MC walks away, frustrated, telling himself that once again he has just been blueballed.

In game, it is told with the images on which we paste the dialogues and the thoughts of Jill and the MC.
However, apart from the opening of the game, which could also be just a stylistic choice, in the third chapter, in the scene in the library (one of the strangest in the game) with Bella it is clearly the MC "of the future" who speaks to us, an MC who, if not everything, knows a lot more than the current MC does

for the rest you are right, normally in the narration we know what the protagonists feel in the scene, and often we, the players, know things that Mc doesn't know and probably never will know

Reactions: ename144

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Okay hold on, so i just wanna know if the MC is just sitting somewhere in a background reading his diary or something and telling us what happened every time we hear him speaking in 3rd person. Something like in the beginning of the game and the end of episode 7. Or hes just speaking his thoughts in his mind. Because every time i hear him now speaking like that it breaks the immersion for me because i have no clue if the MC already knows the end of the story and is telling us through it as we play.
Because some things he says at the moment he cannot possibly know so it makes me think its actually DPC who is narrating it through our MC
Or maybe someone else reading his diary? Like MC reading Lynette's diary.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
No that wouldnt make sense, if that is so then its literally a shit show, speaking from 2nd person to 3rd to 4th lmao
We never saw him writing his own diary tho
It would be a challenge to remember all those details, so i really dont know whats going on lol

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Going to see if I can play an entire game without the MC sticking his dick in anyone ...

Has anyone tried this?
yes and if you fail all your tests and loose all your fights your MC commits suicide at the end of chapter 6! the end image is your legs dangling in front of a tree!
Okay hold on, so i just wanna know if the MC is just sitting somewhere in a background reading his diary or something and telling us what happened every time we hear him speaking in 3rd person. Something like in the beginning of the game and the end of episode 7. Or hes just speaking his thoughts in his mind. Because every time i hear him now speaking like that it breaks the immersion for me because i have no clue if the MC already knows the end of the story and is telling us through it as we play.
Because some things he says at the moment he cannot possibly know so it makes me think its actually DPC who is narrating it through our MC
someone already answered!

its Quinn reading to his daughter her father diary/story after he got stabbed to death in Christmas trying to protect her on a drug deal that went wrong! she is in a drug den breastfeeding!

and 18 years later a new game shows up "being a HOT" with the MC daughter with a footlong pussy and massive knockers entering the HOT sisterhood as a legacy student! her best friend being Tommy and Heather daughter and Magnar and Sally son is the new manwhore on campus!

Since Quinn is the one with more out of the MC earshot story it makes sense! the rest of the non reliable narrative can be attributed to what she remembers from the speech of people at his funeral!

Last edited:

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
I don't know, DPC shows us at the start (and a few other times) that this is MC from sometime in the future telling us his story (which doesn't have to be all that far, we could catch up to "real time" in like episode 12 where's he's fucked everything up and then go and try and salvage what we can or something like that), but it's really not done well if that's what it's supposed to be. We clearly see things MC couldn't possibly know. Now there is a really simple explanation for that, MC could just be making shit up as he goes, but there is no indication whatsoever that he is going for unreliable narrator type of story.

There are other ways you could exploit that type of narration, i.e. bring another narrator in and show a different view of a particular event (people remember same things differently as we know), but we haven't seen any of that either.

DPC is a great writer and maybe he plans to actually do something with this in the future, but I'm leaning more toward the fact that he just thought it sounded cool to add those lines and went with it. He has ignored logic and flow of the story in certain parts in favor of stupid drama after all.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Just out of curiosity, can Josy survive the D&G game in ep06?
In D&G, Josy never survives. But don't worry, the DPC didn't let Josy survive because there are more endings for Josy. Among them probably one in the Pink Rose, if MC is on the Josy SIngle path. If you go to Josy's in EP7 and not Maya, the MC and Josy talk about lingerie. Josy also mentions that if someone comes in, they might think she's a slut. Furthermore, two throuples become possible. Neutral/Chick throuple is Josy/Ashley/MC and Neutral/Dik throuple is Josy/Lily/MC. Whoever wants to play it that way, but the MC will not know that Lynette is still alive.

Holy shit you are genious, i never thought of it like that. Just realizing its not just the MC who does this.

But still, that beginning of the game is kinda suspicious, i'll just keep beliving the MC doesnt know the end of his story and is just experiencing it now as we play together with him, for my own sake.
The endings possible endings for the MC.

DIK
The MC becomes like Vinny and is probably on the run with Quinn. Quinn could be pregnant by Tommy or the MC. is up to the MC to decide whether to fuck Quinn during HOT's party. If the MC doesn't tell Heather about Tommy's cheating, the MC will be the father. Turn it all around and Tommy will be the father. If they both fuck Quinn, you'll never know who the father will be.

NEUTRAL
The MC will be like Burke. Don't be scared. Burke has the neutral affinity. He doesn't have to become the bad guy in the game. That is up to the player to decide.
Before questions arise about Mona. Mona is in a nursing home. If it is the evil Burke, Mona must find out who Burke's father is. (Old Grandma) If it is the good Burke, Mona has to find out about Neil. Yes about Neil. Rusty did talk to Old Grandpa on the first visit to the retirement home. That's Neil's former boss. Why Neil? Read also the CHICK ending.

CHICK
The MC will be able to have any LI and also the Throuple. He will find his family. And now the hammer. The MC will meet his mother. Yes Lynette is alive. Neil and Lynette broke up when MC was a baby. The reason will be cheating. When MC had dinner at Josy's house, there was a decision to be made that cheating could be forgiven. This could be a reason to look for Neil. Maybe Lynette wants to or has forgiven Neil, just like Isabella forgave James. When MC ends up in the throuple with Josy and Maya, there will be a final decision.

Maya
Josy
He will not make a decision.

Remember MC words.
"The biggest choices in life may be of great risk and promise a great reward."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bruno3

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I just hope we get resolution to some things. I hate when things are just abandoned. Example, what is that room in Bella's house?
Yeah now I WANT THE FUCKING ZOMBIE HUSBAND IN THE ROOM :D

not really important, but why MC was so harsh on the fat feminist girl who fucked Derek at the scene talking to him? MC use to listen and be nice to people just because, that scene seemed out of character

(plus feminists keep saying dick's lenght doesn't matter cause g spot is like an inch and half of pussy's entry so doesn't makes much sense she talking about derek's size)

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes