goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
So a few friends and I were discussing theories in our discord and a couple questions came up.
The last update, did Quinn allow MC to sleep over?
If not, when will that milestone take place and will it happen at the DIK mansion, the HOT house or somewhere else?
I was slightly confused about this cuz it's not stated when the hangout happens and the scene following that with Lily where Quinn says to ignore the guy passed out on her bed happens at an indeterminate time afterwards. IIRC tho she does say 'he'll be leaving soon' to Lily about the MC so I assume he doesn't stay for long and she kicks his ass out a few hours later but again that's missing any point of reference as to the time that passed between the hangout and that scene. In my mind, Quinn didn't allow the MC to sleep over cuz that's a development I'm looking forward to in the future.

So when/where will it take place? I reckon after the Halloween party, which will most likely take place at night as all great parties do, we'll have a chance to take Quinn back to our newly built room and she'll stay the night then. It'd be the perfect time to solidify Quinn as a true LI choice because we'll be planning it with her and Sage already.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So a few friends and I were discussing theories in our discord and a couple questions came up.
The last update, did Quinn allow MC to sleep over?
If not, when will that milestone take place and will it happen at the DIK mansion, the HOT house or somewhere else?
Well... She did say no sleeping, but gave up about it afterwards... Probably dozed off a bit too, then got up and went out of her room. I'd call it a success :LUL:
Quinn is starting to fall heavily for the mc. He's breaking down all her defense mechanisms. I've updated my "Quinn letting her guard down" post to include episode 7. It really has turned up more than just a notch now:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4955145
To add to this : She text MC to come over, follows up after MC's "Let's hang out more" offer. Trusts him enough to smoke weed with him. Also, this move :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that, just found out this little thing : At HOT's party, Heather almost smirks when MC says he made the Alphas leave kitchen, not Arieth. Found it pretty funny, heh

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

And now for the Episode 7 captures, where her relationship with the MC seriously changes gear!

This is pretty much a compilation of all my favorite moments in game.
As always, you have my respect, my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I was slightly confused about this cuz it's not stated when the hangout happens and the scene following that with Lily where Quinn says to ignore the guy passed out on her bed happens at an indeterminate time afterwards. IIRC tho she does say 'he'll be leaving soon' to Lily about the MC so I assume he doesn't stay for long and she kicks his ass out a few hours later but again that's missing any point of reference as to the time that passed between the hangout and that scene. In my mind, Quinn didn't allow the MC to sleep over cuz that's a development I'm looking forward to in the future.

So when/where will it take place? I reckon after the Halloween party, which will most likely take place at night as all great parties do, we'll have a chance to take Quinn back to our newly built room and she'll stay the night then. It'd be the perfect time to solidify Quinn as a true LI choice because we'll be planning it with her and Sage already.
There's a pretty good chance that if you're not on the Sage route, Sage is going to actively try to set up MC and Quinn. I think it's Sage's way of trying to help balance Quinn out before she hands over the Presidential Reigns before graduation. Which, if anybody paid attention to the conversation between Sage and MC at the HOT party, she says that Quinn, MC and herself should get together with drinks to discuss and plan the Halloween party.

Well... She did say no sleeping, but gave up about it afterwards... Probably dozed off a bit too, then got up and went out of her room. I'd call it a success :LUL:

To add to this : She text MC to come over, follows up after MC's "Let's hang out more" offer. Trusts him enough to smoke weed with him. Also, this move :

After that, just found out this little thing : At HOT's party, Heather almost smirks when MC says he made the Alphas leave kitchen, not Arieth. Found it pretty funny, heh
Regarding Quinn: I'm not entirely convinced that the hangout and the Arieth dog food scene took place on the same day, also that little hair move she's been doing recently is a classic tell that a girl likes someone she's looking at.
Regarding Heather: She smirked after that, and also it seemed to me that after she snaps at MC for asking if she's sure she wants another drink "Don't make me say it again!" she kinda had a little playful look on her face. Plus, dat bitch owes me one and best believe I'm taking it to the balls.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Hookah is not weed.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
There's a pretty good chance that if you're not on the Sage route, Sage is going to actively try to set up MC and Quinn. I think it's Sage's way of trying to help balance Quinn out before she hands over the Presidential Reigns before graduation. Which, if anybody paid attention to the conversation between Sage and MC at the HOT party, she says that Quinn, MC and herself should get together with drinks to discuss and plan the Halloween party.

Regarding Quinn: I'm not entirely convinced that the hangout and the Arieth dog food scene took place on the same day, also that little hair move she's been doing recently is a classic tell that a girl likes someone she's looking at.
Regarding Heather: She smirked after that, and also it seemed to me that after she snaps at MC for asking if she's sure she wants another drink "Don't make me say it again!" she kinda had a little playful look on her face. Plus, dat bitch owes me one and best believe I'm taking it to the balls.
Well, Quinn says hookah doesn't hit hard and if it's softer than bong indeed, the effects shouldn't last long. Maybe a few hours. But if it's in the morning, it's all the better.
Wait, wasn't Lily in her bikini? If you choose to hang out with Josy, she is there with that bikini at the pool, no? Not a full sleepover, but she let MC take a nap in her bed. That equates to a full package sleepover to me. Hell yeah.
The next time she visits my MC's room, she won't have any other option than sleeping there. :devilish:
For Heather, my MC is on Tommy's good side for now, so all there's left is getting a pass from him and we're good to go. :LUL:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Well, Quinn says hookah doesn't hit hard and if it's softer than bong indeed, the effects shouldn't last long. Maybe a few hours. But if it's in the morning, it's all the better.
Wait, wasn't Lily in her bikini? If you choose to hang out with Josy, she is there with that bikini at the pool, no? Not a full sleepover, but she let MC take a nap in her bed. That equates to a full package sleepover to me. Hell yeah.
The next time she visits my MC's room, she won't have any other option than sleeping there. :devilish:
Good point with Lily's bikini. I never make that connection because I've only done the Josy hang out once for the sake of completion. I just look at the lighting of scenes to gauge time of day and when MC leaves his room, the tarp is bright so it's day time, and when Quinn comes out of her room it's day time. That could mean it's the same day but as kind of a pothead myself, I know how easy it is to lose a day being completely baked and with MC being such a supreme lightweight, he was definitely zooted outta his gourd.

For Heather, my MC is on Tommy's good side for now, so all there's left is getting a pass from him and we're good to go. :LUL:
I'm on Tommy's good side too......for now. :BootyTime:

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020

Sage is in the dark, and Heather is a judgmental girl so were my MC is at is Fuck the Alps on sum Rockstar BULLY type shit and making my Cake And Eating It Too

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Sage is in the dark, and Heather is a judgmental girl so were my MC is at is Fuck the Alps on sum Rockstar BULLY type shit and making my Cake And Eating It Too
Sage isn't in the dark with the chemistry between Quinn and MC bro. If you stay with Sage while your MC is being a lame ass diva over Josy and Maya, there's a conversation between MC and Sage where Sage flat out asks you if you like Quinn because Quinn likes MC.

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
All the times Quinn let her guard down around the mc:

And now for the Episode 7 captures, where her relationship with the MC seriously changes gear!

That is an amazing collection of scenes. Some of the best in the game.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I see Quinn's story ending like Jesse's gf did in Breaking Bad. Except I don't know who's going to be Walter and watch her die

Derek? Derek as the one who knocks
I said this before, but the Massive Dik Mc will be the one who watch Quinn die by overdose. MC will be Heisenberg :ROFLMAO:. " I could have saved her.. But I didn't , because I'm a Massive DIK ":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: shazba and Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes