flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
He definitely love to write her, that much he admitted. Everything else is fanboyism. He also see her as an Antagonist btw. Just saying :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Oh, so because he initially conceptualized her as an antagonist, she can't be his favorite? I don't follow your logic.
And fanboyism? That's big coming from someone who literally won't shut the fuck up about Josy. You're in no position to accuse anyone of fanboyism.

• Angry
Reactions: Johnyboie

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I don't care if Quinn is like the MC, personally I like Quinn's character more than the MC's but I'll never pass up a chance to butt in and talk about muh queen :KEK: Now obviously a DIK MC is infinitely more alike Quinn than a CHICK MC, don't think that's debatable, so let's talk baseline because that's more interesting.

Baseline, we know the MC grew up poor as you said, alike Quinn, so they faced similar class challenges. They both love their father, although I guess you can treat him pretty badly imo in the game so let's just say what we know of the MC's history indicates he only had his father to depend on, like Quinn.

I would argue that the MC's baseline is not more empathetic than Quinn at all, let alone substantially, based on one event - the MC kicking the shit out of that kid in high school during the flashback we see. We know that Quinn is a nasty bully bitch drug dealing whore but she never does anything to anyone approaching that level of violence and aggression. We don't know if Quinn would even want to, I'm not saying she's harmless by any means but when she gets punched in the face in the rain she doesn't try to fight back at all, she becomes timid and defeated. This isn't necessarily an argument as to why Quinn and MC are alike but more stating that they're not as far apart as you make it seem as far as empathy goes.

I'd also debate that the MC follows the lead of others since you can pretty much call the shots with Derek from day 1 on either path, which almost everyone will do in order to wear the dildo at the right time to win Hell Week and not lose points with girls, plus he's effectively leading the DIKs to repair the mansion in the latest episodes. Whatever path you're on, in ep 7 Sage invites the MC to plan the Halloween party with her and Quinn, which shows that both him and Quinn both have leadership potential, a trait that I'd say makes them more alike than the MC and almost any other girl aside from Sage herself and arguably Bella. Don't think I'm alone in assuming that leadership is in the MC's and Quinn's futures at least.

The MC is undoubtedly more willing to accept help and criticism than Quinn, but this could change. The rain scene shows Quinn can accept help, though admittedly accepting criticism is one of Quinn's biggest character flaws which is not shared at all with the MC. Whatever path you're on, the MC is fairly introspective and self-critical at times and I appreciate that.

So on baseline, without looking at DIK or CHIK paths, I feel the MC and Quinn are more alike than the other girls, for what it's worth, or at the very least they're not massively dissimilar. Growing up in similarly shitty situations is something only the MC and Quinn share between the LIs, that we know of, and lived experience is a big thing to have in common. They're also both natural leaders by my estimation, although both Sage and Bella share this too so it's not that unique (also Lily if she counts as an LI, my penis says yes). Other than that, I'd say Quinn and the MC have simply grown differently in similar soil, but that similar soil can't be understated as far as character growth goes. As Quinn and the MC grow closer, I'm super interested to see what she'll think of his upbringing once she hears his story and whether it'll bring them closer together - I think Quinn will be far more likely to share the shit in her past with the MC than anyone else because of it.

tl;dr Quinn and MC both poor, both leaders, that's enough to have more chemistry imo than all the other gurls probs

Literally no one forgives Quinn's shitty actions, we just wanna bang her :BootyTime: I will point out tho that a DIK MC can be played incredibly similar to Quinn. A DIK MC can be quick to kick everyone's asses (violent, not very compassionate), can rat out Tommy to Heather and backstab Derek too I think (would never do my boi like that but I'm pretty sure you can), and Quinn can act mopey too during the rain scene.

Again I personally couldn't give a shit whether the MC and Quinn are alike at all, I don't see that as important to a relationship really, but the projection is running in both directions here to be fair. The one thing the MC and Quinn don't lack is chemistry, ASSUMING you are on her path, which is a prerequisite for this whole discussion really otherwise why does anyone care.
That Broke my heart men, I have read many of post and this one is just I have to respond. "Literally no one forgives Quinn's shitty actions, we just wanna bang her" <- No . . . The main problem everyone seems to have with her is drug and prostitution or for some it's blackmail.

Let me be straight as knife. Did quinn put knife on somebody throat to be a prostitute, no they volunteered and no body like to accept but quinn didn't empty canon when she talk about getting free tuition because for certainty quinn and riona is getting that(If anyone have doubt there is a proof when quinn and riona talk about it to take it slow).

For free tuition it's require to individual to go bit further like stephan situation. So that prostitution is volunteered job, And mona's fall happened because she was okk with young clients and not with someone like bruke but in mona words "She agrree to that and then she back out at final moment" <- That her choice and so the consequence.

About drug : It's a Hippocratic thinking that "Selling drug make human bad but the buyer is a avatar of high and mighty" If any body intend to throw stone throw some stone at Jocks, preps, nerds, sage, soon possible at josy too. No seller can exists without the buyer.

In real world scenario 57% drug abuse it a direct outcome of pharmaceutical or medical center for selling illegal drug and then they are Manufacture of drug, they high and mighty in white suites which are in 97% of times in contract with governments and mega pharma competencies. In drug distribution governments don't like to lose to manufacture so they try to control by any mean.

Street level distributor(Like quinn) are at higher risk and low profit because they have to cut their profit to supplier.

If sex scene is only required for regarding having relation with quinn. Then nicole and sandy does better then that, Josy and maya sex scene are equal too but I didn't wanted to say but for example if mc have restaurant choice with quin in c7. She will ask "Who do you like" mc : You and quinn : uh . . I don't mean like that you don't have to pay me for that chose someone else and if mc answer is No one else you then after sex with quinn her facial expression change if you didn't chose from normal choices.

Judge for two choice "choosing her only and someone else your answer will be at when she put her head at mc chest.

If my mc was after sex then sex with mel and sarha good too but i didn't touch them because emotional bonding with quinn character is something else(Only intend to mention c7 other event are already discussed and explaines many times that is why few of us from many of us like queen most ).

About being or having a dik status I will post about it some times latter.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Really? "Take a chill pill" and a dumbass, smug emoji is your only counter argument? I'm disgusted... :KEK:
show me, where exactly what is I said is wrong. Nowhere he is mentioned she is his favorite. He loves to write her, which I pointed out. and considering that you try to bite my head off because I dare to say that your fanboyism makes you belive Quinn is his favoirte , because she is you favorite , your behaviour perfectly prove me right.
Did you expect Quinn to have a decent size and loyal fanbase? From where did your inspiration for Quinn's character come?

I expected Quinn to be very polarizing. She is nowhere near a fan favorite based on polls, but she's unmatched in the game for those who enjoy a character like her. The inspiration was to create an antagonist that you'd either love to hate or hate to love. For me, Quinn is a character I love to write.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I just hope we get resolution to some things. I hate when things are just abandoned. Example, what is that room in Bella's house?
Didn't you paid attention that in her big house only one bedroom? Pretty sure there is another one in that locked room.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
No that wouldnt make sense, if that is so then its literally a shit show, speaking from 2nd person to 3rd to 4th lmao
We never saw him writing his own diary tho
It would be a challenge to remember all those details, so i really dont know whats going on lol
But we see him writing bios of any people involved in story.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
nah, Jill is his favorite girl. It's rather obvious
Derek is his favorite. :ROFLMAO:
but seriously he did mentioned that he obviously has his favorite, but he won't say who it is because then he would be accused to being bias toward that character. The fact He did admit loving writing for Quinn, with this information confirm to me that She is not his "favorite "
although he did toned her drug use down a little.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
show me, where exactly what is I said is wrong. Nowhere he is mentioned she is his favorite. He loves to write her, which I pointed out. and considering that you try to bite my head off because I dare to say that your fanboyism makes you belive Quinn is his favoirte , because she is you favorite , your behaviour perfectly prove me right.
Dpc hasn't said anything like that (aside from Derek's shenanigans) about any other character

Edit: Not only that me mentions that there's a piece of him in both characters

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
We will see a mature MC (40 yo) telling his story to the new Diks, sitting next to the MainLi you have chosen.

Just kidding. I imagine that we will see what we have seen in all the games, scenes of what happens with each character and that's it.
In this forum they love to do a lot of crazy theories
Or he's telling his story to Liam and MC from Action Lessons to be sure they not gonna fuck up like he did :D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dpc hasn't said anything like that (aside from Derek's shenanigans) about any other character

because he was not asked about other characters. Oh He mentioned Jade and Maya evolving as characters in a direction that surprised him, and he is loving it too. This mean Jade and Maya are his favorite.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
because he was not asked about other characters. Oh He mentioned Jade and Maya evolving as characters in a direction that surprised him, and he is loving it too. This mean Jade and Maya are his favorite.
Its an assumption, but one based in details thats given. By the game and by him himself. So far quinns still the most fleshed out if you follow that path.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Are there any characters in either of your games that you particularly like or dislike?

I can't answer who my favorite girl is, in Being a DIK, before the game is completed. I don't want to appear biased and make players think that I value certain characters more than others. But like all of us, I have my own tastes and indeed I have favorites in both terms of beauty and character. Some of my likes/dislikes would probably surprise you.

I have a rating for all characters that I update between episodes. I score them 1-5 cakes depending on how much I like/dislike them. The ratings change a lot with time, as I get to know the characters, but so far it's only been in the upwards direction, meaning that I only like characters more and more.

The characters I do enjoy writing for the most are, in no particular order: Derek, Quinn, Isabella and Jade. Derek is an outlet for my juvenile sense of humor, Quinn lets me be a manipulative puppet master and Isabella & Jade let me use a different kind of vocabulary.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes