ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That could become both possible. But not fuck with the madam. Then you will lose Josy. Who fucks with Nora will lose Maya.

But look at who brings the MC to the madam and Nora. It's always Tommy.
Tommy is the bad guy in BaDIK. But you can't beat him and you have to let Josy do it, otherwise the MC could end up like Vinny.
BeingADIK 2021-05-12 01-21-03-76.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
some of them are great :cool: (y) I don't have the Bella ones, so feel free to post them (y) :coffee:
View attachment 1190071
View attachment 1190068
View attachment 1190070
The good ones are very good, but the bad ones are a bit cringe-inducing. Overall I think they're a good addition - or would be if it weren't for the fact we lost access to all the old 3D backgrounds in the process.

The worst ending:

Any ending that doesn't include the MC and Quinn becoming an item. They're more alike than the MC and anyone else.
Can you show your math on that? Because even ignoring that the MC has the entire CHICK side of his affinity bar, his baseline seems substantially more empathetic than Quinn. Moreover his default state seems to be to follow the lead of others around him, and he's far more willing to accept both help and criticism.

Other than growing up poor I don't see much connection, and even that is a stretch until we learn more about just how Quinn regards her father. I'd say the MC has a lot more in common with Josy than he does with Quinn.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
The worst ending:

Any ending that doesn't include the MC and Quinn becoming an item. They're more alike than the MC and anyone else.
Solid logic, except everyone plays their MC differently. Let's forget that part for a bit, but even in the worst cases of DIK path MC is shown to be compassionate towards others, doesn't plot behind people's backs or manipulate them and let's not forget his most controversial trait - moping around after the Maya and Josy 'reveal'. All this that are completely different from Quinn's character.

Some people are just projecting wish fulfillment at this point and it's sad. I don't even dislike Quinn that much, but the way people completely forgive her shitty actions and fall head over heels with her is ridiculous.

bukrekk

Jan 24, 2020
Recently I started a M+J route and when I came to episode 7 I realized something. I didn't bond with Sage in any way besides storyline. However, in the HOT's party Sage says that she wants you and you can fuck her without any action before that. I don't know it means anything. Maybe it is the last chance for being with Sage and the next episode we can date Sage. I am looking forward to date to Sage actually. It will be amazing.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, but it's not well develop as the LI gurls. Quinn is more like a physical relation, they're just fuck buddies.
Are you on a Quinn positive path? If you are, you may have issues with reading body language. Quinn and MC are heading towards way more than fuck buddies..and it's developing fast.

its Quinn reading to his daughter her father diary/story after he got stabbed to death in Christmas trying to protect her on a drug deal that went wrong! she is in a drug den breastfeeding!

and 18 years later a new game shows up "being a HOT" with the MC daughter with a footlong pussy and massive knockers entering the HOT sisterhood as a legacy student! her best friend being Tommy and Heather daughter and Magnar and Sally son is the new manwhore on campus!
Ok...you got me with this one. I cackled out loud.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Can you show your math on that? Because even ignoring that the MC has the entire CHICK side of his affinity bar, his baseline seems substantially more empathetic than Quinn. Moreover his default state seems to be to follow the lead of others around him, and he's far more willing to accept both help and criticism.

Other than growing up poor I don't see much connection, and even that is a stretch until we learn more about just how Quinn regards her father. I'd say the MC has a lot more in common with Josy than he does with Quinn.
I don't care if Quinn is like the MC, personally I like Quinn's character more than the MC's but I'll never pass up a chance to butt in and talk about muh queen :KEK: Now obviously a DIK MC is infinitely more alike Quinn than a CHICK MC, don't think that's debatable, so let's talk baseline because that's more interesting.

Baseline, we know the MC grew up poor as you said, alike Quinn, so they faced similar class challenges. They both love their father, although I guess you can treat him pretty badly imo in the game so let's just say what we know of the MC's history indicates he only had his father to depend on, like Quinn.

I would argue that the MC's baseline is not more empathetic than Quinn at all, let alone substantially, based on one event - the MC kicking the shit out of that kid in high school during the flashback we see. We know that Quinn is a nasty bully bitch drug dealing whore but she never does anything to anyone approaching that level of violence and aggression. We don't know if Quinn would even want to, I'm not saying she's harmless by any means but when she gets punched in the face in the rain she doesn't try to fight back at all, she becomes timid and defeated. This isn't necessarily an argument as to why Quinn and MC are alike but more stating that they're not as far apart as you make it seem as far as empathy goes.

I'd also debate that the MC follows the lead of others since you can pretty much call the shots with Derek from day 1 on either path, which almost everyone will do in order to wear the dildo at the right time to win Hell Week and not lose points with girls, plus he's effectively leading the DIKs to repair the mansion in the latest episodes. Whatever path you're on, in ep 7 Sage invites the MC to plan the Halloween party with her and Quinn, which shows that both him and Quinn both have leadership potential, a trait that I'd say makes them more alike than the MC and almost any other girl aside from Sage herself and arguably Bella. Don't think I'm alone in assuming that leadership is in the MC's and Quinn's futures at least.

The MC is undoubtedly more willing to accept help and criticism than Quinn, but this could change. The rain scene shows Quinn can accept help, though admittedly accepting criticism is one of Quinn's biggest character flaws which is not shared at all with the MC. Whatever path you're on, the MC is fairly introspective and self-critical at times and I appreciate that.

So on baseline, without looking at DIK or CHIK paths, I feel the MC and Quinn are more alike than the other girls, for what it's worth, or at the very least they're not massively dissimilar. Growing up in similarly shitty situations is something only the MC and Quinn share between the LIs, that we know of, and lived experience is a big thing to have in common. They're also both natural leaders by my estimation, although both Sage and Bella share this too so it's not that unique (also Lily if she counts as an LI, my penis says yes). Other than that, I'd say Quinn and the MC have simply grown differently in similar soil, but that similar soil can't be understated as far as character growth goes. As Quinn and the MC grow closer, I'm super interested to see what she'll think of his upbringing once she hears his story and whether it'll bring them closer together - I think Quinn will be far more likely to share the shit in her past with the MC than anyone else because of it.

tl;dr Quinn and MC both poor, both leaders, that's enough to have more chemistry imo than all the other gurls probs

Solid logic, except everyone plays their MC differently. Let's forget that part for a bit, but even in the worst cases of DIK path MC is shown to be compassionate towards others, doesn't plot behind people's backs or manipulate them and let's not forget his most controversial trait - moping around after the Maya and Josy 'reveal'. All this that are completely different from Quinn's character.

Some people are just projecting wish fulfillment at this point and it's sad. I don't even dislike Quinn that much, but the way people completely forgive her shitty actions and fall head over heels with her is ridiculous.
Literally no one forgives Quinn's shitty actions, we just wanna bang her :BootyTime: I will point out tho that a DIK MC can be played incredibly similar to Quinn. A DIK MC can be quick to kick everyone's asses (violent, not very compassionate), can rat out Tommy to Heather and backstab Derek too I think (would never do my boi like that but I'm pretty sure you can), and Quinn can act mopey too during the rain scene.

Again I personally couldn't give a shit whether the MC and Quinn are alike at all, I don't see that as important to a relationship really, but the projection is running in both directions here to be fair. The one thing the MC and Quinn don't lack is chemistry, ASSUMING you are on her path, which is a prerequisite for this whole discussion really otherwise why does anyone care.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
tl;dr Quinn and MC both poor, both leaders, that's enough to have more chemistry imo than all the other gurls probs
You're one of my favorite people on this thread. :WeSmart:

To further expand on your point, if you take MC and give him the same challenges as Quinn had growing up, you'd end up with Bonnie and Clyde. They are vastly more similar than they are different.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Going to see if I can play an entire game without the MC sticking his dick in anyone ...

Has anyone tried this?
You'll fail on episode 2. Quinn will be sitting on that dick whether you want it or not.
Not really. During the Cumpetition Quinn removes the condom, but there is a choice there: Make her stop, where the MC feigns an orgasm and never penetrates her... a choice I never made in any of my routes, because I wanted him to win the Cumpetition irrespective of path. But it's in the code.

Reactions: ename144

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So a few friends and I were discussing theories in our discord and a couple questions came up.
The last update, did Quinn allow MC to sleep over?
If not, when will that milestone take place and will it happen at the DIK mansion, the HOT house or somewhere else?

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Fuuuck i was hoping that is not the case, but i guess this makes sense now.
I guess i'll just have to accept it now, i refused to belive it before.
I just dont like that kind of idea someone telling you already what happened and not your MC experiencing it for the first time ever.
We will see a mature MC (40 yo) telling his story to the new Diks, sitting next to the MainLi you have chosen.

Just kidding. I imagine that we will see what we have seen in all the games, scenes of what happens with each character and that's it.
In this forum they love to do a lot of crazy theories

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, but it's not well develop as the LI gurls. Quinn is more like a physical relation, they're just fuck buddies.
At what point of the story you are?
Are you on a Quinn positive path? If you are, you may have issues with reading body language. Quinn and MC are heading towards way more than fuck buddies..and it's developing fast.
You couldn't be more wrong :KEK: Quinn's interest in MC isn't just physical attraction, clearly shown throughout episodes. Especially the last 2 of them
Quinn is starting to fall heavily for the mc. He's breaking down all her defense mechanisms. I've updated my "Quinn letting her guard down" post to include episode 7. It really has turned up more than just a notch now:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4955145

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes