DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I can agree with this. It feels like Sage's role in the game wasn't as prominent for episodes 6 and 7, while she had a well-defined role from episodes 1-5: the MC's fuck buddy, who is having trouble with her boyfriend, and a potential love interest that just wanted to be desired by someone. In episode 6 and 7, her dialogues are lackluster, but I'm attributing this to the fact that she doesn't really know how to deal with the MC's confession to her, and is trying to sort things out internally. Given that she seems to have recovered and is considering a future with the MC as a possibility, I'm hopeful for her dialogues in future episodes, though not 100% certain that they will be more substantial than the first 5 episodes' dialogues.

How could you hate someone that you can spank whenever enemies attack? It's just an absolute delight.

Don't really agree with this for one main reason: Tyballs is basically a girl and she definitely ain't ok with that lmao. Anyway I feel like the reason behind her character being the way it is is due to her upbringing. She's been living a sheltered life growing up, and has had much expected of her, being an heir to a whole family legacy and all. Either that, or she probably got the idea that bullying was bad from her older sister, who, being somewhat of a rebel, might've taught her a thing or two about normal life. Additionally, we can't forget that the guys who've been around her up till now were people like the preps, who are mostly just snobby rich guys who think that being unable to drink champagne is a terrible punishment, so she might not be used to how normal dudes act and consider violence to be barbaric and a sign of bullying.
No the MC's confession of love doesn't account for that awful post break up scene, and I really feel like that was the low water mark for writing Sage and MC, although the rebound guy scene was bad too.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
I'm not sure what is happening but I downloaded and installed version 7.2 but the "Loading" screeen comes up and then it crashes and disappears. Game won't start. Any ideas?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm not sure what is happening but I downloaded and installed version 7.2 but the "Loading" screeen comes up and then it crashes and disappears. Game won't start. Any ideas?
Have patience. You clicking on the screen and shit? let it load

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
What are your thoughts on a 'cum gauge'?

I'm gonna use my patron pledge and tell that swede to drop his rotten fish and make it so that MC can't cum 10x a night like he did at the HOT party

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I'm gonna use my patron pledge and tell that swede to drop his rotten fish and make it so that MC can't cum 10x a night like he did at the HOT party
I think the developer in question has got something the wrong way around. It seems that the more sex the mc has in quick succession, the quicker he cums.

At the HOTs party, after spraying cum in and on Riona, Cammy, Lily, Becky, Sally and Karen, you think the mc wouldn't cum too quickly when fucking Sage, more likely it'd take him a little while longer to jettison his jizz. :unsure:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

This would crack me up ngl imagine MC just heading to the HOTs party, fucking one or two girls, and after that, with whoever he fucks, he shoots blanks, and the girls would just go "Damn. What a disappointment." and his relationship score with them would just decrease. That'd make it much more important to choose who you'd fuck and IMO would be an insanely realistic and hilarious game mechanic lmao

No the MC's confession of love doesn't account for that awful post break up scene, and I really feel like that was the low water mark for writing Sage and MC, although the rebound guy scene was bad too.
Yeah, well, I can see where you're coming from on that too. Apart from taking care of Sage in Episode 6, the rest of the dialogue after just seemed like it was there, just because. Like just because it lets Sage have some screen time in the episode, otherwise it was much more of a filler dialogue. It's not like the earlier episodes where we discover even more love for Sage after chatting with her for a while, nor does it really showcase her personality. Although, personally, I'm not too mad about it because at least there's some confrontation between the MC and Sage on this whole 'feelings' fiasco, so from that conversation itself we can at least look forward to some development in their relationship. Episode 7's dialogue was practically a setup for the Halloween party, so again, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Sage route develops in Episode 8.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
1. I click on "BeingADIK.exe"
2. The loading screen comes up with the 5 girls on it
3. Loading screen disappears and the game never starts
I didn't click anything after the executable. Could there be corrupted files? Maybe I will download the archive again

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
1. I click on "BeingADIK.exe"
2. The loading screen comes up with the 5 girls on it
3. Loading screen disappears and the game never starts
I didn't click anything after the executable
GFSF - Get Fucked Stay Fucked.

Are you using the compressed version? or are you using the 7.2 version?

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
7.2 from the Terminal source

I am downloading it again and I will give it another try

FYI... I am playing it without any MODs

May 12, 2021
I'm a dedicated Sage fan, always have been. And yet there's been plenty of times when she's been criticized in these forum's and I haven't said a word, neither have some of the other Sage Fan's out there.

If only that were true for Maya fan's.

Maya is, by your own admission, a deeply flawed character. Yet pointing this out will result in an immediate deluge of outraged Maya fan's wielding insult's, threat's, weirdly incoherent arguments and raining Face Palm's down upon anyone who dares to point out any of her numerous flaws.

Yesterday I referenced a theory that another poster had made that Maya was in fact written to be unlikable (I think it was from Felice but I may be wrong). It's an interesting theory, one I would have liked to discuss and explore. But that's impossible here because as soon as it's brought up the Maya fan's jump in, and it's hard to have a discussion while fending off a mass attack from Maya fan's.

So, let the Face Palm's fly.
The only criticism I have seen here about Sage is that she is not a good president of the HOTs and that she is obsessed with Chad. I don't remember other things. I haven't seen Sage fans say much because Sage isn't discussed much negatively compared to Maya or Quinn.
Why didn't you say anything when someone criticized Sage? Was the criticism valid or did you not want to waste breath?
Because from what I've seen you don't stay quiet when there's a discussion about Maya or something related, so what's the difference when it's about Sage? Why not say anything?

I have seen that in the last few months many Quinn fans have come out and started giving opinions of Quinn and also defending her when someone says something negative about her and the process is the same as with Maya fans.

I have seen the "Maya fans" admit part of Maya's flaws, if what you want it is that every time something negative is said about Maya they accept it and agree, then you are going to be disappointed.

You put the blame on "Maya fans", I put the blame on how ridiculous it is to discuss the faults of the same character over and over again with the only difference being that each time it seems that the character is even worse than it was before when in fact they continue to discuss the same situation only that for some reason now it is worse than before.
The insults are from both sides, face palms the same, threats I don't know because I haven't seen them and I find it very silly, "weirdly incoherent argument" that is an opinion and not very objective or explanatory. Please don't resort to saying that it is only the "Maya fans" who perform such actions because it is a very obvious lie.

I don't know what kind of theory is that the character of Maya was created to be hated but it seems very far fetched and without purpose for the story itself or the reader. More than a theory it looks that is an opinion without a real foundation more than oh yeah more opinions based on the dislike of the character itself more than an objective view. Personally, I fail to see the purpose of said theory.
Also, you can put the theory up for discussion but you can't expect people not to react negatively or argue against the theory. That bit makes me believe as if you treat the theory as a fact when it is not.

Generally when you make a character to be hated by most readers, you give them very negative characteristics, you make them perform actions and say things that can easily be categorized as evil/morally wrong and that there is not much room to get a positive opinion of the character.
So far I haven't seen actions by Maya that make her a completely repulsive character or not deserving of change, considering that her actions aren't unique to her in the game. She's not flawless but she is not lost at all.

I think the problem comes from the fact that we see the character in different lights, and neither is going to decide to change/understand their opinion if we find that the other's argument doesn't make sense in the way that we see the character. This seems like an endless cycle of people against and people in favor of the character facing off.

In this I agree with what ChipLecsap said. I was discussing what Sage is like and you use that to speak against Maya and her "fans", which is funny because I thought you wanted to talk more about Sage since her character it's not argued often enough. I don't even know what's left to talk about Maya, you've even talked about how badly her feet were made in a special render.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The only criticism I have seen here about Sage is that she is not a good president of the HOTs and that she is obsessed with Chad. I don't remember other things. I haven't seen Sage fans say much because Sage isn't discussed much negatively compared to Maya or Quinn.
Why didn't you say anything when someone criticized Sage? Was the criticism valid or did you not want to waste breath?
Because from what I've seen you don't stay quiet when there's a discussion about Maya or something related, so what's the difference when it's about Sage? Why not say anything?

I have seen that in the last few months many Quinn fans have come out and started giving opinions of Quinn and also defending her when someone says something negative about her and the process is the same as with Maya fans.

I have seen the "Maya fans" admit part of Maya's flaws, if what you want it is that every time something negative is said about Maya they accept it and agree, then you are going to be disappointed.

You put the blame on "Maya fans", I put the blame on how ridiculous it is to discuss the faults of the same character over and over again with the only difference being that each time it seems that the character is even worse than it was before when in fact they continue to discuss the same situation only that for some reason now it is worse than before.
The insults are from both sides, face palms the same, threats I don't know because I haven't seen them and I find it very silly, "weirdly incoherent argument" that is an opinion and not very objective or explanatory. Please don't resort to saying that it is only the "Maya fans" who perform such actions because it is a very obvious lie.

I don't know what kind of theory is that the character of Maya was created to be hated but it seems very far fetched and without purpose for the story itself or the reader. More than a theory it looks that is an opinion without a real foundation more than oh yeah more opinions based on the dislike of the character itself more than an objective view. Personally, I fail to see the purpose of said theory.
Also, you can put the theory up for discussion but you can't expect people not to react negatively or argue against the theory. That bit makes me believe as if you treat the theory as a fact when it is not.

Generally when you make a character to be hated by most readers, you give them very negative characteristics, you make them perform actions and say things that can easily be categorized as evil/morally wrong and that there is not much room to get a positive opinion of the character.
So far I haven't seen actions by Maya that make her a completely repulsive character or not deserving of change, considering that her actions aren't unique to her in the game. She's not flawless but she is not lost at all.

I think the problem comes from the fact that we see the character in different lights, and neither is going to decide to change/understand their opinion if we find that the other's argument doesn't make sense in the way that we see the character. This seems like an endless cycle of people against and people in favor of the character facing off.

In this I agree with what ChipLecsap said. I was discussing what Sage is like and you use that to speak against Maya and her "fans", which is funny because I thought you wanted to talk more about Sage since her character it's not argued often enough. I don't even know what's left to talk about Maya, you've even talked about how badly her feet were made in a special render.
It would help if you were actually honest in your arguments, I don't believe you are. My biggest problem with Maya fan's is that even when admitting her faults they will bend over backwards to dismiss or excuse those fault's. It's always someone else's fault (mostly Quinn) or it's just a lack of compassion on the part of the critic, because everyone needs 30 years to actually become an adult.

As to the theory, as I pointed out in my post we've never really had the opportunity to discuss it at all. One aspect of it that intrigued me was that if Maya was indeed written as an unlikeable Damsel it could be the set up for a late story twist, something that DPC has president for in his writing. Such a situation is the only logical excuse (logical, but not good) that I can imagine as to why DPC would have the MC be deceived by Josey and Maya and then humiliatingly rejected ep 4, only to remain friends with them. Either that or he always intended the MC to be a total cuck.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Though I understand this that as DPC's gear gets better, we will get better animations and renders, etc. But there is one thing I am disappointed in ep7 , I know that DPC is trying to improve his previous works and improve all girls design, He just changed Jill's design by a lot. Like it is super noticeable if you play from ep1 to ep7 constantly.
ep1.png ep2.png ep3.png ep4.png ep5.png ep6.png
--------EP1-------------------EP2-------------------EP3-----------------EP4-------------------EP5-------------------EP6------------
ep7 1.png ep7 2.png ep7 3.png
-------EP7--------------------EP7-------------------EP7---------.

Like if you can see clearly, It is very noticeable that her skin color has changed, Her very little chubby cheeks reduced to atoms :cry:, and her body also changed a lot in ep7. Though there are multiple images in the game that will shows these differences ,I picked those ones that are super easy to notice. Honestly I do not like the features and design of Jill's body in ep7 because the first six episodes had the same figure, skin tone etc and I especially loved her very little chubby cheeks. All change just happened in ep7. What do you think? Do you like her design in ep7 ?

PS: Many other girls design has also changed but their changes are not this noticeable

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It would help if you were actually honest in your arguments, I don't believe you are. My biggest problem with Maya fan's is that even when admitting her faults they will bend over backwards to dismiss or excuse those fault's. It's always someone else's fault (mostly Quinn) or it's just a lack of compassion on the part of the critic, because everyone needs 30 years to actually become an adult.

As to the theory, as I pointed out in my post we've never really had the opportunity to discuss it at all. One aspect of it that intrigued me was that if Maya was indeed written as an unlikeable Damsel it could be the set up for a late story twist, something that DPC has president for in his writing. Such a situation is the only logical excuse (logical, but not good) that I can imagine as to why DPC would have the MC be deceived by Josey and Maya and then humiliatingly rejected ep 4, only to remain friends with them. Either that or he always intended the MC to be a total cuck.
and the biggest problem with you, is that You force your personal opinion as facts. You force your personal dislike and preferences on other people's, and simply unable to accept that they might not see it as you do.
You trashing Maya and Josy all the time and refuse to accept that there are peoples who not feel the same way as you do. please don't force your personal twisted standards on others. We get it you don't like her cool. Now move on.:)

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Though I understand this that as DPC's gear gets better, we will get better animations and renders, etc. But there is one thing I am disappointed in ep7 , I know that DPC is trying to improve his previous works and improve all girls design, He just changed Jill's design by a lot. Like it is super noticeable if you play from ep1 to ep7 constantly.
View attachment 1195542 View attachment 1195543 View attachment 1195544 View attachment 1195545 View attachment 1195546 View attachment 1195547
--------EP1-------------------EP2-------------------EP3-----------------EP4-------------------EP5-------------------EP6------------
View attachment 1195548 View attachment 1195549 View attachment 1195550

Like if you can see clearly, It is very noticeable that her skin color has changed, Her very little chubby cheeks reduced to atoms :cry:, and her body also changed a lot in ep7. Though there are multiple images in the game that will shows these differences ,I picked those ones that are super easy to notice. Honestly I do not like the features and design of Jill's body in ep7 because the first six episodes had the same figure, skin tone etc and I especially loved her very little chubby cheeks. All change just happened in ep7. What do you think? Do you like her design in ep7 ?

PS: Many other girls design has also changed but their changes are not this noticeable
I think it's improvement. :). May be it's intentional, humans look can change over time. She spend to much time in sun, so her skin get little toned. I think Jill looked the best in ep 7. But I understand if you see otherwise:)

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
my 2 cents on what's going on in BaDIK:
1) Sage & Chad are victims of their own ambitions to rule the most influential sororities for the exact same reasons that Lily offers to you at the HOTs party. The whole guitar stole, fights with the jocks, problems with Sage's "boyfriend" are planned by both to: benefit Sage as a president of the HOTs, because you will become her errand boy and sex toy, on one hand and it will move the focus of the
fact that Chad is gay. They both missed the feeling to be loved, and to have
healthy relationships, because of this pact between them years before MC goes to
B&R. And this is their last years there...
You can't have healthy relationship with her, because her parents want's something fancier then MC on one hand and on the other she is real control freak. Maybe
after the Helloween party (her last as a president) their relationship will go on a different level... but MC have few years left in B&R
without her..., don't know that this will be good in a long term for him.

2) Josy - Josy is manipulative, golddigger, wannabe. She will do anything to be
on top of MC friendships, relationships & etc. to her own benefit it starts early on the minimart when she laugh over MC byke, after that she become jelous that she is not accepted to B&R but MC is, offer alcohol to him just to start something, she or Quinn plants drugs on MC's room (depends on the paths you choose)

3) Maya - Maya is possible girlfriend/bride material if MC goes on her path.
But MC has a lot of work if he wants something serious there. Josy problem, tuition problem, overprotective brother problem, father problem, money problem... name it. Too much of a burden for the MC. But it is possible.

4) Jill - possible girlfriend till the moment that MC meet her parents.
Also possible problems with Rusty, Tyballs & Isabella on the road.

5) Isabella - She is mix between Josy, Sage & Maya. She is manipulative, overprotective and I think lesbian, after her husband moves out. Also I think she is another victim of Jade & Burke. And I think that ghosts of her past are chasing her. You have more to lose if you pursue sexual relationship with her. But it's good to stay in her friendzone she can be useful. She has Jill & Sage on her hands and Burke attention..., and she can control almost anyone in any direction.

6) HOTs:
Melanie possible girlfriend material, after Chad&Troy saga is public
Sarah possible girlfriend material, after Chad&Troy saga is public
if you like sluts that is.
Heather possible girlfriend material, maybe if you choose to destroy Tommy. He is obviously trying to get rid of you... exact same thing happened to Vinny before you go to B&R.
Quinn - I think there will be too many issues if you choose to pursue relationship. Possible HIV or other STDs, possible problems with her gang, I think even danger for yours and your father lives, problems with the police, counsels,
drug addiction and more... I'm not saying that the relationship is not possible, or that Quinn can be changed... I'm saying that the consequences of this path can be devastated to the MC's life.
Arieth - hell no...
Elena is already with John Boy
Ashley is with Anthony or Dereck, depends what you choose to do at HOTs party.
Lily wants to be the next HOTs President or vice president, she has the DIKs support, but she is danger... and if you choose to pursue her I think it will cost you to become next Sage&Chad fake relationship for the rest of your B&R years on 1 hand and to become victim of Tommy on the other.
Camilla - possible girlfriend material, depends on her story development
Mona - possible girlfriend material, depends on her story development
Riona - possible friend or more if you choose to be there for her

CAFETERIA:
The cafeteria girl is lesbian imo. And she is into Isabella and Ashley.

SWYPER:
ALL fake profiles, except: Nicole, Nora, Arieth, Cathy and the vegan lady ;)
I'm not sure for the exact profiles but I think that one of the profiles is either for Maya or Sage the other is for Josy or Quinn, one for the fat either Wendy or others fat feminists and the other is either Sally or Rebecca. The vegan lady is from the gym and she is probably Isabella's friend or Dawe's mother friend or both.
----
And I have another theory that actual name of Sage isn't Sage and Jill isn't actually from The Royce... but time will tell. What if this is somekind of manipulation to "protect" the image of the actual Royce daughter, and Jill is just an au-pair student, who can pay to stay with the preps, or someone pays her to stay there. And the actual Royce is Sage, but she is somekind of a rebel? Dunno, just a thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I think it's improvement. :). May be it's intentional, humans look can change over time. She spend to much time in sun, so her skin get little toned. I think Jill looked the best in ep 7. But I understand if you see otherwise:)
It's just that I am accustomed and like the previous Jill design more. A sudden change in her design like this is going to make me sad especially since her chubby cheeks got reduced to atoms :(. But I do understand that this is only for improvement (y)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's just that I am accustomed and like the previous Jill design more. A sudden change in her design like this is going to make me sad especially since her chubby cheeks got reduced to atoms :(. But I do understand that this is only for improvement (y)
I might be wrong here, but I always felt Jill didn't really worked out for DPC, so he try to adjust her in some way. Overall I think with the new graphic card and etc, He try to go for visual improvement. I felt the same way about Josy , but in positive light, like she looks hotter in ep 7. but everything looks a little better.IMO

But honestly, She looks good, she still has that chubby face, Just more balanced maybe, She always had a little bit unorthodox facial structure.
BeingADIK 2021-05-15 08-54-46-41.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-15 08-55-03-91.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-15 08-55-11-94.png

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1195542 View attachment 1195543 View attachment 1195544 View attachment 1195545 View attachment 1195546 View attachment 1195547
View attachment 1195548 View attachment 1195549 View attachment 1195550

Jill has always had the problem that she changes so much from render to render (as well as having the worst smile in the game), so it's believable that she's the character DPC has been acting on the most recently.

Although I don't think this work has paid off, in the seventh chapter Jill has a lot of space, and among the various images she has had there are many grotesque ones

Sage has also changed a lot, but I still can't tell if I like her more now than before, instead I'd say Bella and Maya have improved a lot.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I might be wrong here, but I always felt Jill didn't really worked out for DPC, so he try to adjust her in some way. Overall I think with the new graphic card and etc, He try to go for visual improvement. I felt the same way about Josy , but in positive light, like she looks hotter in ep 7. but everything looks a little better.IMO

But honestly, She looks good, she still has that chubby face, Just more balanced maybe, She always had a little bit unorthodox facial structure.
View attachment 1195598
View attachment 1195599
View attachment 1195601
Jill has always had the problem that she changes so much from render to render.
Yes, her render changes a lot but in ep7 it was a 180 turn. I think that maybe DPC is under pressure to improve Jill design more and more and some of them do not work very well when compared to previous one. Not like patrons are pressurizing DPC, DPC himself wants to improve Jill more and more. The reason I say this is because the other girls do not have this same problem, and as like you and ChipLecsap pointed, other girls improve and become more hot and at least their renders do not change that much. In ep7 it felt like Jill's features change a lot like when MC and Jill go for run, that time Jill looks perfectly fine but in starting of ep7, Her features look somewhat odd. I know that it's not like this is going to bring a change in story but still their features do attract our attention.
PS: And obviously they all still look beautiful but I think DPC is pressurizing himself too much on improving animations and renders. Like before ep7 all sex animations look excellent but in ep7 , When MC fucks lily, her ass looks weird TBH. Maybe it didn't catch his eyes.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes