May 12, 2021
Except that Jill is not 23, and she's not repressed. 23 would make her older than Sage. Repressed would imply that she hides her sexual impulses, which, quite evidently she does not. Jill is also not a victim of bullying. That was her sister. Jill is a debutante. A debutante or deb (from French: débutante, "female beginner") is a young woman of aristocratic or upper-class family background who has reached maturity and, as a new adult, comes out into society at a formal "debut" ...

Being helicoptered by your parents is not the same thing as being repressed.
Jill must be about around 20/21 years old. You could say that she is sexually repressed because it is difficult for her to show her sexual impulses with the MC. During the game we can see how she doesn't know how to advance in the sexual matter in a relationship and how shy she is about all that, she seems to lack knowledge on the whole subject.
In Episode 7 we see how she mentally struggles to tell the MC to stay with her and in the end she doesn't do it (after that we have her touching herself thinking about the MC) and it is difficult for her to show even a flirting side or make moves in the person she likes.

I thought that Episode 7 was clear on this, considering that she is a virgin (something that was obvious although some people here believed otherwise) and the scene that we can get if you are in the Sage and M&J path where Jill has a conversation with Josy in the bathroom where they talk about the MC and that she is not used to competition.

Jill was a victim of bullying and you denying it makes no sense considering that there are several scenes between her and Bella talking about that topic.
A very obvious one would be when Chad attacks the MC and Jill reports him to the counselors, the MC gets angry and she asks Bella for help where she says to her that she had wished someone had helped her when that kind of thing happened to her in the past.
Also in Episode 7 we have a flashback of young Jill with her sister, where Lana (sister) comments on what happened to her hair and she tells him that a boy cut it off and her mother had to match him.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
No need to connect any dots with this one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wait! No one uttered the word 'bullying', so it must not have happened, right?

Actually, we don't know if Tucker meant it as teasing or bullying. Whatever, Jill sure didn't care for it, whatever his motive.
Bullying is intentional and repeated behavior, not a one time incident or accident. I'll give you Jill was upset about the bowl cut but she seems to be fine with boys who act like girls and considers boys who act like boys to be bullies. Do you know how many girls ended up getting their hair cut over things boys or other girls did in elementary school? Bubble gum, glue, glitter, finger paint, the list is endless. I also don't consider giving a grown man a wedgie bullying, especially when he provably demonstrates he's not helpless. I think bullying is the wrong word choice here.

• Angry
Reactions: SneakyMerry
May 12, 2021
Bullying is intentional and repeated behavior, not a one time incident or accident. I'll give you Jill was upset about the bowl cut but she seems to be fine with boys who act like girls and considers boys who act like boys to be bullies. Do you know how many girls ended up getting their hair cut over things boys or other girls did in elementary school? Bubble gum, glue, glitter, finger paint, the list is endless. I also don't consider giving a grown man a wedgie bullying, especially when he provably demonstrates he's not helpless. I think bullying is the wrong word choice here.
What does the stories you are telling have to do with whether Jill was bullied or not?
Obviously the express haircut because of that kid wasn't an isolated case. Do you need DPC to put every situation where Jill was bullied to confirm without a doubt that she was bullied?
DPC only showed something like that in the story with flashback that the MC tells Bella about his childhood.

"she seems to be fine with boys who act like girls and considers boys who act like boys to be bullies"
I don't understand where this line comes from and it doesn't sound like something Jill would say. Maybe you can refresh my memory if it's something Jill said or in which Episode she could have said it so I go and look for it.

Regarding the wedgie that Dawe gave the MC, no, that's not exactly bullying for me in this specific situation but Jill does see it as such and that's part of her personality. One thing, the MC at that time had not yet fought with anyone or had any reputation for knowing how to defend himself.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Kind hard take your side when it seems you haven't played the last update, Jill was bullied as a child, a fact stated not only by her but also by Bella. EP7 clearly show that in the flashback. Also been 23 doesn't make her older than sage, nobody knows their age the only ones we know for sure are MC (19) and Bella(35, stated by DPC himself on discord) anyone else is speculation. But I see your point
Ages we do know:

Arieth is 24
Bella is 35
Cathy is 38
Catrin is 22
Ellie is 21
Franz is 2
Ida is 20
Karen is 19
Linda is 20
Lydia is ancient!
MC is 19
Nicole is 30
Nora is 32

:cool:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Lana rapidly suspected someone cut Jill's hair as soon as she said it was uneven, and then went on to suggest Jill knee Tucker in the groin if he tried getting close to her again. Even ignoring previous comments about Jill's past, I think we have ample reason to assume this was not an isolated incident.

Also, on a completely different matter, I'd be willing to give the Tybalt subplot a second chance if it eventually ends with Jill kneeing Tybalt in the groin as Lana taught her.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I like every character. I don't know. There are fictional characters. I read them in a different way than real people. At some level that's wrong course you need to put yourself into the story, but in a different level there are just narrative constructions. They work differentely. I can read the story of a criminal, a killer, a rapist or a torturer. And at the end of the story is just a window to a different guy's mind.
Jill is inmature. A 23 years old virgin. But one of my cousin was virgin untill 22. So, was the deal with that? She was unlucky to have a repressive family and no support. And being victim of bullyng. It wasn't her fault. But also the people who bullied her, were reacting to what is going to be a life of easy luxury. Something unfair, where Jill get's the better part. It was their fault but i understand them.
A russian sniper said she couldn't kill anyone in her first battle, until she saw a friend diyng for the enemies bullets. And then she started. Hate is like that. Only when you love someone you start to hate, thoose who make harm. But that hate is never strictly fair, is biased.
Thats how i see it.
It's easy to say what you have said but in reality truth is not likeable by the most.

I am very careful with the words I use. I have pointed out jill character so many times and this will be my last one but before that.

* * * I like every character. I don't know. There are fictional characters. I read them in a different way than real people. At some level that's wrong course you need to put yourself into the story, but in a different level there are just narrative constructions. * * *
It's very polite and respectful worlds you have used but as million years of evaluation human has evolved as visual and judgmental creature . It's so easy to deny it(Because it's anyone a higher ground) but every human being do that even in his dreams. If not no one would be able to make difference between gold and Cole.

Of course and I hope you understand that I know they are fictional character. This is a digital platform, dedicate to fantasy world but that doesn't suppose we suddenly turn monk and start to think there is a god in every one. We like some character and some we don't . Every character has his own requirement and just like human have hand with four type of fingers and a thumb.
That doesn't mean they are equal.

Saying those words is very easy but won't you will hate a rapist character if you don't there is nothing more to talk about and I hope best for you. Be very careful when you make a category because a criminal could be a thief which might have running with some food(He intend to give that food to his hungry mother) and got shot for that. This is a real example which have happens in india, Rapist in the other hand deserve to be shot . So don't generalize that would be stupidity at it's peek.

JILL :

1. Rich and don't appreciate she have : Look at mc. Don't tell me you don't think before you paid for maya at coffee table in this game she don't have to. If you haven't in mc statements focus here is some "mc has to explain what poor relay mean to jill because she have no idea what so ever. (When mc have to fight chad and sped time in prep mansion with jill )

2. Spoiled and no capability of judgment : As you already knows jill knows that tybelt lies all the times she catch him over his statement for making mc words as harassment if you remember. Remember there is a choice give to mc for fight for jill so didn't fall in love with her blackmailer. (Analysis her words with bella so I don't have to go in details)

3. Love for golden spoon : She know tybelt blackmailing her but look at this she believe her blackmailer over mc. Do you understand how that look. I know very well why lots of people use " naive " for her.
When she knew mc did not cause trouble at mansion did she stand up for mc against tybelt and leave prep mansion or at least give him warning of some sort. Of course not she went on date with him. : She is like a jade can't let go her golden spoon husband.

4. Lack of emotional understanding : Mc chose his date to open up about the thing that hurt him most and she proceed to end relation on that date. Beautiful !

5. Love for tybelt : In game on social media media there is given chance to mc to post "Stalker alert" go and check her response for that. She put mc in his place in second when he talk about Bella's looked room but did she do that to herself(Mind your own business in simple words) when mc got beaten ? no she knows everything what is right or wrong.(Not including tybelt of-course)

6. No effect of BF : There is no effect of bella what is ever. At chapter 7 watch jill words carefully she defends tybelt even from bella. If bella says mc is no good what is effect of that ? Bella hate tybelt but jill love to hang out with her.(Yoga with bella and jill at collage)

7. Highly entitled character and behavior :
8. Ungrateful

There are more and I can go In details but I will finish with this statement, I will make sure my mc path without LI but will not chose jill character like her because my mc has self respect and a back bone. I knows very well why everyone(Most of the guys here) chose to be blind just like jill.

So best of luck !

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

It's time for the first real status update for episode 8, and the development is ongoing.

This week, it's mostly been planning and writing. I've been writing a lot, as I've been in the zone.

I know what I want to fit into this episode, so I'm writing as much of the layout as possible to grasp the workload that lies ahead.

Episode 8 will be the episode that wraps up the second season, so I'm very excited about it and will do my best to do it justice.

Game crashes (v0.7.2)
I've been getting some reports about random "out of memory" crashes that I wanted to address. I hope the following information can help more players solve these issues.

If you're experiencing any "out of memory" crashes after patching the game to the latest version (v0.7.2), I would recommend that you delete the contents of the "game/cache" folder.

There are three ".rpyb" files there that you can safely delete. When you restart the game, the cache will be rebuilt, and this could solve your problem.

In the future, I will supply pre-built cache files with the patches.

Poll news
This week, I posted the first poll for episode 8, a cosmetic poll for Sage. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate in it .

I have planned several fun polls for episode 8, and I have also decided to change how the special render polls are conducted to get more balance in the special render sets.

At the moment, some girls have three render sets, whereas others only have one, and I'd like this to even out for the sake of the game.

I will reveal the details about how the new polls will look like as they are posted.

Walkthrough news
I've written the walkthrough, and proofreading is underway. I will release it as soon as possible, at the latest next Friday, but likely earlier.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Excited about these Polls. May be Halloween outfits? and the Changes on the Special render also sound interesting. on the other hand if Patreon decide the Halloween outfits for the girl,s God help us:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lana rapidly suspected someone cut Jill's hair as soon as she said it was uneven, and then went on to suggest Jill knee Tucker in the groin if he tried getting close to her again. Even ignoring previous comments about Jill's past, I think we have ample reason to assume this was not an isolated incident.

Also, on a completely different matter, I'd be willing to give the Tybalt subplot a second chance if it eventually ends with Jill kneeing Tybalt in the groin as Lana taught her.
That's was in my mind right from the moment when Lana said that to Jill . Maybe it's kind of a foreshadow? ! I hope so.:ROFLMAO:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Seriously, the Sage scene's are the best in the game and not just the sex scene's,
OMG
Lily's sex scene in episode 7 gives Sage a run for her money, but yeah, the scene after the HOT's movie night is as good as it gets.

May 12, 2021
The biggest knock on Sage is that she trusts Quinn to handle HOT business because she's busy with things like trying to graduate. I mean imagine a college student who is sitting in the library researching a paper! What kind of student does that!?! None of the rest of them, except maybe Jill.

If anyone thinks being pissed off at being cheated on is a flaw they should probably date more. Or some. Or once.

I think that's the problem with Sage. She doesn't have nearly enough shit wrong with her. She's not a liar, a cheater, a thief, a user, a manipulator, a coward, a damsel in distress, a confused bisexual, a raging feminist, a proponent of vodka tampons, generally shifty as all fuck, or anything else that makes her nearly as screwy as everyone else in the game.

I guess some people call all those faults character development but characters can be developed without making them any of those things. People seem to want those things in their VN characters. The way some game players cling to certain characters in this game frightens and confuses me. Give me the girl who most has her shit together.
Sage's biggest problem is not that she trusts Quinn. I mean, it might be if we take into account that if something happens, the blame can fall on Sage ruining her life but I doubt that something as big as that will happen or even as soon.

The problems I see with Sage would be that it seems that she has an obsession for Chad and we don't even know why or if she has already gotten over it.
There is also the part where she tells us that she doesn't know how to deal with emotions and that this problem arises from the fact that her parents were always very cold with her and that it seems that they were very careless of her emotions and how it could affect her in the future. We still don't know how deep is this problem, it can be something simple or something very important for her character.

If we put that aside for a second, yeah she's a very good choice from LI as long as DPC doesn't add any serious problems but that remains to be seen.
If it weren't for the fact that M&J have been my first choice for a long time, Sage would definitely be my first choice.

Do you realize that the majority here want the opposite of what you are claiming?
Obviously we all want DPC not to add a pile of problems to Sage or something like that but wanting and what actually happens are two different things. Considering there may still be like 12 episodes to go or something like that, there is still plenty of time for DPC to add a problem to Sage and I prefer to keep my hopes low in that regard.

What do you mean by "The way some game players cling to certain characters in this game frightens and confuses me" Are you talking about the way people in this thread defend a character when someone says something negative about that character?
Because that is done by everyone here.

I have a question: Do you think that Sage is perfect and that the relationship with the MC and her is not going to have any problems? Because you give me that impression in the way you wrote your post.

Reactions: Derpyyz

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Sage's biggest problem is not that she trusts Quinn. I mean, it might be if we take into account that if something happens, the blame can fall on Sage ruining her life but I doubt that something as big as that will happen or even as soon.

The problems I see with Sage would be that it seems that she has an obsession for Chad and we don't even know why or if she has already gotten over it.
There is also the part where she tells us that she doesn't know how to deal with emotions and that this problem arises from the fact that her parents were always very cold with her and that it seems that they were very careless of her emotions and how it could affect her in the future. We still don't know how deep is this problem, it can be something simple or something very important for her character.

If we put that aside for a second, yeah she's a very good choice from LI as long as DPC doesn't add any serious problems but that remains to be seen.
If it weren't for the fact that M&J have been my first choice for a long time, Sage would definitely be my first choice.

Do you realize that the majority here want the opposite of what you are claiming?
Obviously we all want DPC not to add a pile of problems to Sage or something like that but wanting and what actually happens are two different things. Considering there may still be like 12 episodes to go or something like that, there is still plenty of time for DPC to add a problem to Sage and I prefer to keep my hopes low in that regard.

What do you mean by "The way some game players cling to certain characters in this game frightens and confuses me" Are you talking about the way people in this thread defend a character when someone says something negative about that character?
Because that is done by everyone here.

I have a question: Do you think that Sage is perfect and that the relationship with the MC and her is not going to have any problems? Because you give me that impression in the way you wrote your post.
I'm a dedicated Sage fan, always have been. And yet there's been plenty of times when she's been criticized in these forum's and I haven't said a word, neither have some of the other Sage Fan's out there.

If only that were true for Maya fan's.

Maya is, by your own admission, a deeply flawed character. Yet pointing this out will result in an immediate deluge of outraged Maya fan's wielding insult's, threat's, weirdly incoherent arguments and raining Face Palm's down upon anyone who dares to point out any of her numerous flaws.

Yesterday I referenced a theory that another poster had made that Maya was in fact written to be unlikable (I think it was from Felice but I may be wrong). It's an interesting theory, one I would have liked to discuss and explore. But that's impossible here because as soon as it's brought up the Maya fan's jump in, and it's hard to have a discussion while fending off a mass attack from Maya fan's.

So, let the Face Palm's fly.

Reactions: dav3knight

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm a dedicated Sage fan, always have been. And yet there's been plenty of times when she's been criticized in these forum's and I haven't said a word, neither have some of the other Sage Fan's out there.

If only that were true for Maya fan's.

Maya is, by your own admission, a deeply flawed character. Yet pointing this out will result in an immediate deluge of outraged Maya fan's wielding insult's, threat's, weirdly incoherent arguments and raining Face Palm's down upon anyone who dares to point out any of her numerous flaws.

Yesterday I referenced a theory that another poster had made that Maya was in fact written to be unlikable (I think it was from Felice but I may be wrong). It's an interesting theory, one I would have liked to discuss and explore. But that's impossible here because as soon as it's brought up the Maya fan's jump in, and it's hard to have a discussion while fending off a mass attack from Maya fan's.

So, let the Face Palm's fly.
Stunnising how you can turn a comment that star with Sage is my favorite and when she is criticized I'm quiet, - so I'm so above you all, mentality . to a Maya is Shit comment :ROFLMAO: let alone the fact tha you even dare to compare, any Comment toward Sage as like it's even barely resemble to what Maya gets from here.(n)

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
That said I felt the taking care of Sage when she was sick scene rebounded a little and some of the dialogue in the latter part's of ep 7 were ok, but nothing that was even near the writing level's of 1 thru 5.
I can agree with this. It feels like Sage's role in the game wasn't as prominent for episodes 6 and 7, while she had a well-defined role from episodes 1-5: the MC's fuck buddy, who is having trouble with her boyfriend, and a potential love interest that just wanted to be desired by someone. In episode 6 and 7, her dialogues are lackluster, but I'm attributing this to the fact that she doesn't really know how to deal with the MC's confession to her, and is trying to sort things out internally. Given that she seems to have recovered and is considering a future with the MC as a possibility, I'm hopeful for her dialogues in future episodes, though not 100% certain that they will be more substantial than the first 5 episodes' dialogues.

It's nice to see nobody hates Sally :)
How could you hate someone that you can spank whenever enemies attack? It's just an absolute delight.

I'll give you Jill was upset about the bowl cut but she seems to be fine with boys who act like girls and considers boys who act like boys to be bullies.
Don't really agree with this for one main reason: Tyballs is basically a girl and she definitely ain't ok with that lmao. Anyway I feel like the reason behind her character being the way it is is due to her upbringing. She's been living a sheltered life growing up, and has had much expected of her, being an heir to a whole family legacy and all. Either that, or she probably got the idea that bullying was bad from her older sister, who, being somewhat of a rebel, might've taught her a thing or two about normal life. Additionally, we can't forget that the guys who've been around her up till now were people like the preps, who are mostly just snobby rich guys who think that being unable to drink champagne is a terrible punishment, so she might not be used to how normal dudes act and consider violence to be barbaric and a sign of bullying.

Reactions: Jules_Papillon
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes