ACM1899

Mar 8, 2018
Guys after episode 4 cant play more da game just crash I delete it but same thing happend

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/ep6/licensed_music/track33.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 141, in script
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1023, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1001, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 942, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun May 16 00:58:59 2021

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Good grief, Sage would have to resort to negative numbers for our scores. No thanks!

DPC hasn't released any numbers on Episode 8, so your guess is as good as mine. Even speculating is pretty unhelpful until we get some idea of how much content DPC plans to put in Episode 8.

That said, the difference between being on the verge of 2 episodes per year and just past 2 episodes per year is almost entirely academic.

This winds up being a lot more complicated than it probably should be, but in essence it works like this:

Heather will talk to the MC once he's given her a drink made with absinthe (which is found in the back of the desk shelves in Lily's room). Heather will only ask for a drink once the MC tells her Tommy cheated on her (and is now +3). The MC can only discuss Tommy after he informs Heather that the Jock who had been talking to Lily is now sleeping on her bed.

But this is where things get tricky because while the jock will move to the bed if the MC talks to Lily, he will not be able to inform Heather unless he made the DIK Major Decision to get all the jocks kicked out of the party (rather than the CHICK option to avoid causing trouble). This obviously requires making a DIK Major Decision, but that is more complicated than usual because of the potential for permanent affinity: some MC can no longer make DIK Major Decisions, and thus don't even realize there's a choice.

So in short, you need an MC capable of making the DIK Major Decision at the party, do so, then talk to Lily, find the jock on Heather's bed, report him to Heather, tell Heather about Tommy, get her a drink make with Absinth, profit!

How does continuing to show interest in the MC after realizing he doesn't have the resources she thought he did make Josy a gold-digger? Seems like the exact opposite to me.

As for the pattern of Josy's friends, you seem to be ignoring that she also befriended Camila, Ashley and Mona in between Lucas and Sage, none of whom is rich or influential. I think the much simpler explanation is that Josy is just a very friendly person... which is exactly what we're told in the game. No need to overcomplicate this.

Also, just curious: how to you differentiate between a girl flirting with a guy she likes and a girl manipulating a guy she doesn't care about?
ChipLecsap, you as a big fan of Josy (and me too), what do you think of those things that talk about her? Betrayal and more betrayal, that man called Lucas (shit my name is Lucas too, another Lucas, I'm going to kill you), selfish, etc.
I think nothing, because I don't know what character they talking about, some imaginary character that has the same name. I don't know if its from an another game or movie or some book , or probably from just their head. so I usually try to avoid these conversations, it's hard when you not talking about the same stuff;) :ROFLMAO:

I let ename144 to deal with them, He pretty awesome at it:cool: (y)
The one thing that Josy did that surprised me, was when she chose to be shown around the campus by Jill rather than Maya.

Jill: "If you'd like, I can show you around afterwards?"​
Josy: "(Hm... Maya promised me that she would...but I could be making a new friend this way.)"​
Josy: "Sure! I would love that!"​

She'd only just been reunited with Maya (albeit through complicated circumstances), and she's blowing her off for the opportunity to make a new friend. She already has class in common with Jill so it's not like she won't catch up with her again. It just seems a little thoughtless towards Maya, except it wasn't thoughtless because she actually though about it.

Guys after episode 4 cant play more da game just crash I delete it but same thing happend

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1023, in periodic
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1001, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 942, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Are you running on a PC? Is it the full version downloaded from here? Have you installed anything else, like walkthroughs etc? Do you have the "music_ep6.rpa" file sitting in your "game" folder?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The one thing that Josy did that surprised me, was when she chose to be shown around the campus by Jill rather than Maya.

Josy: "(Hm... Maya promised me that she would...but I could be making a new friend this way.)"​

She'd only just been reunited with Maya (albeit through complicated circumstances), and she's blowing her off for the opportunity to make a new friend. She already has class in common with Jill so it's not like she won't catch up with her again. It just seems a little thoughtless towards Maya, except it wasn't thoughtless because she actually though about it.
with Maya not present it is quite rare for Josy to do or say anything in her favour....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oof, that was a low blow. Now I don't feel so bad that my MC told Lily he preferred her bikini over Josy's. :p
I consider it more serious simply because talking behind one's back is never nice, then when she does it with Mc, she is basically talking badly about her girlfriend with her ex... bad Josy, bad

but even with Maya present it is certainly not as accommodating, but I consider that to be an absolute plus.

my "There's no free tuition, [name]!"
my "Quinn made us do all those things for fun!"
mc "What? Are you sure?"
my "Yes!"

js "I'm not trying to defend them, but I thought you said it was a rumor."

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    clear=clear)
    periodic_pass()
    c.periodic()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
You seem to have made quite a mess with your game files.
1. Game version is 0.72
2. You have it in the directory for 0.4.0
3. The whole thing is in a subdirectory of another game called "The Gift Reloaded" ... really?
4. The missing file is from ep6, but you say you can't play after ep4.

Maybe a few script files are messed up or from another game entirely, I would not exclude that possibility.
Did you clean the directory before installing the new version?

Check if the missing file ("music/ep6/licensed_music/track33.mp3") is present. If not, then delete everything from the BADIK directory but screenshots and savegames and extract the game again (or redownload it, if you didn't keep the zip/rar files).

And really ... give the devs some credit where it's due and put BADIK in it's own directory, not in another games subdirectory.

On a side note: Program files should not be on the Desktop or in any other subdirectoy of your home directory anyway, that's just ... bad. Only data should go there but never programs, even if some programmers are lazy and extract executables into your appdata directory (note the term "data" in "appdata"), just because it's less effort than having to deal with access rights.
How about d:\GamesIdontWantMyMomToSee\BADIK?
Make sure that no Admin rights are required to access this directory, since BADIK stores savgames and screenshots directly into the game directory (like most other renpy games do, sadly).

btw: I hope you just named your User "AC Milan" And this is not the official computer of the club ... that would be even worse than what Rusty did.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I consider it more serious simply because talking behind one's back is never nice, then when she does it with Mc, she is basically talking badly about her girlfriend with her ex... bad Josy, bad

but even with Maya present it is certainly not as accommodating, but I consider that to be an absolute plus.

my "There's no free tuition, [name]!"
my "Quinn made us do all those things for fun!"
mc "What? Are you sure?"
my "Yes!"

js "I'm not trying to defend them, but I thought you said it was a rumor."
If you're on MJ path and helped them with the list she probably even thinks that it was fun

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you're on MJ path and helped them with the list she probably even thinks that it was fun
in my opinion, even if Mc doesn't help her...

the scavenger hunt that for Maya was the culmination of a terrible experience, for Josy was so enjoyable that it left her wanting to participate in the sorority life of the HOTs

Except for MC, it's not like they have much in common.

Last edited:
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
MC was a beta male, who was afraid to talk to her. He even practiced before he spoke to her.
I love when people pay attention to the game and then came out and say how an actual story has to be interpreted, and not the way it was clearly shown. :rolleyes:
There was a little scene with Tybalt when he practiced his speech to Jill. Derek was saying something like"what a loser". MC's reaction is priceless :D

Reactions: ename144

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Are you running on a PC? Is it the full version downloaded from here? Have you installed anything else, like walkthroughs etc? Do you have the "music_ep6.rpa" file sitting in your "game" folder?
What about josy using her step brother name to get close to hots while hating him most. Doesn't that ring a bell.

If maya join hots, which she might she is destined to go against josy. It's insatiable.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
  • His dick is humiliatingly small (which probably explains his constant attempts at compensation). I wouldn't be surprised if there's a scene where Jill sees it and laughs at him (in spite of her anti-bullying stance). She'll feel bad afterwards but the psychological damage will be done.
Of course we talk about a purely fictional character her. Anyway, it looks to me as if he is one of the few people in the game who (mostly) don't think with their genitals. He is a moron, ok, but I think he is mostly thinking with his wallet. He hasn't tried to make a move on any other girls for whatever reason and actually scolds them if they don't act decently.
In my opinion he thinks he deserves ... everything really, including Jill. He's not really interested in her, not even superficial. He just thinks that he deserves the most high class chic (he would never use that term, that would make her lesser and he doesn't go fo lesser) on the campus because of his money. His problem is not his genitals, but that he refuses to acceppt that others are people to. It's not in his way of thinking that anyone could have any advantage over him.

I guess the panties scene, the melon and the small dick problem were just put in to make even more fun of him. But seriously, have you seen his legs in the shot after that? He should apply for the Alphas.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What about josy using her step brother name to get close to hots while hating him most. Doesn't that ring a bell.

If maya join hots, which she might she is destined to go against josy. It's insatiable.
I think she just goes with the flow and wants to have a good time. She knows that her brothers is known so she mentions him (maybe also because she never learned when to shut the fuck up). Also even if he gets angry about her being in the hots, she doesn't shout back or anything, she just ignores him. Sure, both complain about each other, but it looks to me that her "hate" for him is a bit exagerated, she learned pretty well to not care about him at all. She's the "so what?" type. People like that exist, there is no bigger motivation behind it.

It's not always the common things that connect people. Maya and Josy fit well, even if they have different characters. Now that I think of it, it seems to me that only when it comes to Maya (or her dad, ok), Josy holds back for a moment, is NOT being that light headed.

That's what I like about this game. We have a bunch of different personalities, they spend their days on the campus without a big (evil?) plan to follow. No one "deserves" something of someone, they just do what they do. There are the classical roles of course, like the nerd with the wedgie or the pumped up brute who sits in the last row and doen't even understand how to read a clock (how do these people make it into a college anyway if you have to be accepted? Doesn't look to me as if the alphas were rich kids). But most persons in this game just spend their days going forward one step after the other.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

That doesn't bother me because her motive was to be with Maya, plus she could enjoy being with the HOTs, being more outgoing that Maya. So using her step-brother's name to get something isn't some big deal, she's not hurting anyone.

Of course we talk about a purely fictional character her. Anyway, it looks to me as if he is one of the few people in the game who (mostly) don't think with their genitals. He is a moron, ok, but I think he is mostly thinking with his wallet. He hasn't tried to make a move on any other girls for whatever reason and actually scolds them if they don't act decently.
In my opinion he thinks he deserves ... everything really, including Jill. He's not really interested in her, not even superficial. He just thinks that he deserves the most high class chic (he would never use that term, that would make her lesser and he doesn't go fo lesser) on the campus because of his money. His problem is not his genitals, but that he refuses to acceppt that others are people to. It's not in his way of thinking that anyone could have any advantage over him.

I guess the panties scene, the melon and the small dick problem were just put in to make even more fun of him. But seriously, have you seen his legs in the shot after that? He should apply for the Alphas.
That sounds likely until you factor in Tybalt's watermelon! :eek:

I do agree, Tybalt was looking pretty toned in that scene. :sneaky:

Reactions: Nemo56

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Soo apparently there is a mole in the fraternity since Professor Burke ( the husband ) has the recording of the mc banging his wife, any clues as to who?

Also it's pretty shitty what happened to Mona (pretty much getting expelled), any chance we will see her again and right some wrongs? (Know this dev is not fond of happy endings but maybe he will throw us a bone here?)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Soo apparently there is a mole in the fraternity since Professor Burke ( the husband ) has the recording of the mc banging his wife, any clues as to who?

Also it's pretty shitty what happened to Mona (pretty much getting expelled), any chance we will see her again and right some wrongs? (Know this dev is not fond of happy endings but maybe he will throw us a bone here?)
among the DIKs the only one towards whom there are suspicions is Nick, suspicions which are a little too blatant (for example it is he himself who tells Mc that his room has not been vandalised so much)

but if Rusty's laptop has been hacked from the outside, the culprit really could be anyone

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That sounds likely until you factor in Tybalt's watermelon! :eek:

I do agree, Tybalt was looking pretty toned in that scene. :sneaky:
Like I said, I think these scenes are not about him as a person really, but for us to have a good laugh ... and yes, maybe about him being desperate (not that he would ever admit that). He knows it's his sacred duty as a rich gentleman to get into Jills pants and he doesn't understand why she didn't fall for him a long time ago. At the very least it shows that he's a human being with genitals after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: RukiRG and shazba

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
among the DIKs the only one towards whom there are suspicions is Nick, suspicions which are a little too blatant (for example it is he himself who tells Mc that his room has not been vandalised so much)

but if Rusty's laptop has been hacked from the outside, the culprit really could be anyone
Yeah, Nick would be my suspect #1 as well. The first time we have contact, it's like "what are you doing here" (library), the next time his room is intact and finally he offers to manage the sales of the furniture (without supervision). But ... it seems to be a bit too blunt. His actions could just be a misdirection after all.

And let's not forget, Jade got money from another teacher, my best guess is that they had a bet going if Cathy would leave or not. Also Cathy was strong at first, but during (or after) a conversation with Jade she was down and decided to leave. What if Jade was the one who took the photo in the first place and had someone publish it, then making sure people keep spreading the photo and talk about it? Now THAT would be a elaborate revenge plot. Acting like the best friend in front and fuck her over behind the scenes. We'll see how it will turn out if there will be a plot about this at all.

There ARE a few long term plots in the game after all, very early I had the feeling that Chad might be gay, even if I didn't think of that guy as his partner. Even before that he turned out to be a ok guy, not just a mountain of muscles. I can't tell for sure if all the longer plots were planned from the beginning or if they were written as a response to the fans opinions on the game. If it's the latter, then I'm sure we can expect this arc to continue at some point.

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Nick is just covering Vinny, that's obvious.
Family come first, but Vinny is his best friend and maggot brother.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes