RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
There's an update from 0.6. to 0.7.2 available in the OP. You can try that. Yes, I know it says it's for Windows, but it can be used for Mac as well as the game files are identical.
When installing an update it is advisable to have a backup of the previous version, in case you do the update wrong.
Thanks for your reply! I think finally it's already updated although now I can't run the game -.- (I'm having the "permission" issue for mac) but this time I can't run the game even using Terminal, I've tried:

chmod -R +x ./BeingADIK.app/* (As it's in the installing instructions, It had worked when I first installed BADIK but not now)

chmod a+x

chmod 755

The last two options I saw them in this thread and still wouldn't work, any ideas on this problem?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Maybe Vinny just was hired to do the cluck - he is a best candidate for that. He knows the mansion well, he has an access to DIKs Rooster, he is not so good person (even Nick understand it but defends him anyway).
There's one other bit of evidence from that party that I always felt was significant. If you try to enter the small bathroom (the one next to the supply closet that later becomes Derek's room) you hear an unknown female voice say 'occupied'. During all previous parties that door is locked.

Reactions: `Ray`

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maybe Vinny just was hired to do the cluck - he is a best candidate for that. He knows the mansion well, he has an access to DIKs Rooster, he is not so good person (even Nick understand it but defends him anyway).
The rooster password would have worked on any computer, so why would he take the trouble to do it on that laptop and in the DIK mansion?

Reactions: citizenofncc

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
btw why this must be posted via DIKs laptop... I don't get it... what if someone is using Heather's laptop for example / or another device with the diks account and password / provided from someone who has access to that account? You don't need a laptop to post something from another account you just need userid and password after all ;)

Reactions: HogRocket

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
My final thoughts about the cluck is that Quinn and Tommy are plotting to take the presidential posts in their sororities...
Heather & Quinn are competing for HOTs president and Tommy wants to be a DIKs president. Heather is at the party, while Quinn is in her room and post the cluck via her laptop... and eat's popcorn watching the show from a distance... while Tommy moves DIKs laptop to the library, because he don't want to accuse anyone of the DIKs with the idea that eventually there will be no consequences for Rusty except for the presidential post. After that Quinn joins the party and goes to celebrate with Tommy, you, Riona and some weed on the roof... The picture is taken in the gym because Quinn working bees - Melanie & Sarah have access to ladies restroom.

The End. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Derpyyz and Hermith

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just think about facts you get from Leon and John Boy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before we get know the facts about Vinny there is no clue who did it but in later episodes all things come together.
I have feeling that some HOTs involved too but I need to do a DIK walkthrough to be sure. Maybe next week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never thought about it before, but I wonder if the moans etc that John Boy heard was actually someone playing the Jade video before uploading it. EDIT: Ignore this totally stupid comment of mine. :ROFLMAO:

The rooster password would have worked on any computer, so why would he take the trouble to do it on that laptop and in the DIK mansion?
You're assuming the Rooster software works the same as Twitter, but Rusty made it pretty clear that the account can only be accessed from that laptop, so unless that's a big misdirection (based on Rusty not understanding the technology), then we should take that at face value and resume wondering who accessed the laptop.

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There's one other bit of evidence from that party that I always felt was significant. If you try to enter the small bathroom (the one next to the supply closet that later becomes Derek's room) you hear an unknown female voice say 'occupied'. During all previous parties that door is locked.
After you bring Mona a beer Camila appears and it's no longer occupied...

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
My final thoughts about the cluck is that Quinn and Tommy are plotting to take the presidential posts in their sororities...
Heather & Quinn are competing for HOTs president and Tommy wants to be a DIKs president. Heather is at the party, while Quinn is in her room and post the cluck via her laptop... and eat's popcorn watching the show from a distance... while Tommy moves DIKs laptop to the library, because he don't want to accuse anyone of the DIKs with the idea that eventually there will be no consequences for Rusty except for the presidential post. After that Quinn joins the party and goes to celebrate with Tommy, you, Riona and some weed on the roof... the end ;)
That kinda makes sense, but I don't think Heather has any chance at the presidency. It'll probably look like Quinn as the president and Lily as a vp. Maybe most of the diks like Tommy, but he would be a terrible president and I can only hope they realize this soon enough.

To be honest I wonder what will happen when Sage graduates. I mean we are at chapter 7 and we are still in the first month of the semester. I'd bet the graduation part will be the endgame of this story. Most likely that will be the real climax where we will get a couple of panels to see where and with who our mc ends up. So I don't think we will see or get to play the parts where we have new presidents.

Reactions: Walter Victor

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I never thought about it before, but I wonder if the moans etc that John Boy heard was actually someone playing the Jade video before uploading it.

You're assuming the Rooster software works the same as Twitter, but Rusty made it pretty clear that the account can only be accessed from that laptop, so unless that's a big misdirection (based on Rusty not understanding the technology), then we should take that at face value and resume wondering who accessed the laptop.
Jade scene comes after the cluck, it was somehow stolen later... Now it gets interesting.

MC is innocent in this - if you don't tell Derek about Jade nobody knows about it and daddy Burke not gonna see the video. That means video wasn't stolen from his phone - it was stolen from the laptop later.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
with Maya not present it is quite rare for Josy to do or say anything in her favour....
I consider it more serious simply because talking behind one's back is never nice, then when she does it with Mc, she is basically talking badly about her girlfriend with her ex... bad Josy, bad

but even with Maya present it is certainly not as accommodating, but I consider that to be an absolute plus.
Yeah, I was noticing that for a girl who just got her "desperately missed" girlfriend back, Josey sure is quick to drop her for Jill, the HOTS, talk shit about her, leave her hanging when she's going through a hard time etc. Josey is kind of being "bad boyfriend" instead of "loving girlfriend". Makes it look like there may be room to wedge your dingle in between that relationship later after all if you wanted one or the other of those two.

Personally, I've gotta go for the hottest, smartest redhead in the game, and hope I can get her dissertation mentor involved and end up in a MC/Sage/Bella 3-way :love::love::love:

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Jade scene comes after the cluck, it was somehow stolen later... Now it gets interesting.
That kinda makes sense, but I don't think Heather has any chance at the presidency. It'll probably look like Quinn as the president and Lily as a vp. Maybe most of the diks like Tommy, but he would be a terrible president and I can only hope they realize this soon enough.

To be honest I wonder what will happen when Sage graduates. I mean we are at chapter 7 and we are still in the first month of the semester. I'd bet the graduation part will be the endgame of this story. Most likely that will be the real climax where we will get a couple of panels to see where and with who our mc ends up. So I don't think we will see or get to play the parts where we have new presidents.
I think they started to realize that Tommy isn't fit for the president... that's why Rusty will pass the torch to you..., and I think that Sage will pass the torch to Maya..., but time will tell ;)

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I think they started to realize that Tommy isn't fit for the president... that's why Rusty will pass the torch to you..., and I think that Sage will pass the torch to Maya..., but time will tell ;)
If it'll be someone from the Josy-Maya duo, then it'll be definitely Josy, if for nothing else then just to force drama between the two. :D

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Yep, the same feelings. And I doubt Tommy gonna against MC - in episode 7 we see he slowly changes his mind about MC.

About Maya - she definitely told her story to Sage and she is about to help her. They somehow similar.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
If it'll be someone from the Josy-Maya duo, then it'll be definitely Josy, if for nothing else then just to force drama between the two. :D
tsk... Quinn's middle finger and Maya slapping her later is the start of their presidential races... it will be some HoT war... I can't wait for it ;) and the MC will be used in multiple orgies to tip the scales :p in favor for one or the other...

• Haha
Reactions: Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes