crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think they started to realize that Tommy isn't fit for the president... that's why Rusty will pass the torch to you..., and I think that Sage will pass the torch to Maya..., but time will tell ;)
"You want nothing to do with our sorority, so I think you'll be a great president"
What is this, University of Problems?
IMHO Lily is the best choice for the next president. Unless the other candidate is Ari, turning all parties into mandatory orgies would get my vote for sure

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
tsk... Quinn's middle finger and Maya slapping her later is the start of their presidential races... it will be some HoT war... I can't wait for it ;) and the MC will be used in multiple orgies to tip the scales :p in favor for one or the other...
The same could be said about Josy and Quinn. I mean the first time they met was basically a declaration of war. It didn't escalate further because Josy is Tommy's stepsister, but that doesn't mean their war is over. :D

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I never thought about it before, but I wonder if the moans etc that John Boy heard was actually someone playing the Jade video before uploading it.
That would depend on John Boy mentioning the moaning in every path. I remember him saying it, but in all my three playthroughs never ratted Jade out and let Derek do the Granny Teacher. In fact, in the two runs I had the Jade scene I never asked for a video to be taken at all.

Reactions: Hermith

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If it'll be someone from the Josy-Maya duo, then it'll be definitely Josy, if for nothing else then just to force drama between the two. :D
Maya, Quinn, Lilly, they would be all Bad leaders of the Hots, for different reasons. While Josy desperatly need her own content, and I mean as a personal storyline for her, what is about her. We dont know her goals her motivations , what she want to achieve etc etc. Every main girl has their own story, Josy however Share everything with Maya. If Maya end up joining the HOTS. that would be an another story that she would share with Josy, I'm not sure how I feel about this as of it right now.

With all that said, right now I don't see Josy as someone who is fit for a fight for the Presidency, I don't see her entering the power play, the Hots Civil War what is about to begin.

If I have to pick someone, I would Say Elena would be a great president for the Hots. (y)

Last edited:

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
bah I already can see the two teams:
Maya, Josy, Ashley, Elena, Heather, Arieth, probably Mona if she returns and Camilla if Mona returns

vs

Quinn, Riona, Melanie, Sarah, Lily & Camilla if Mona doesn't return...

My cock tells me to tip the scale in favor of Quinn, but my moral don't... tough choice ;)

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Maya, Quinn, Lilly, they would be all Bad leaders of the Hots, for different reasons. While Josy desperatly need her own content, and I mean as a personal storyline for her, what is about her. We dont know her goals her motivations , what she want to achieve etc etc. Every main girl has their own story, Josy however Share everything with Maya. If Maya end up joining the HOTS. that would be an another story that she would share with Joey, I'm not sure how I feel about this as of it right now.

With all that said, right now I don't see Josy as someone who is fit for a fight for the Presidency, I don't see her entering the power play, the Hots Civil War what is about to begin.

If I have to pick someone, I would Say Elena would be a great president for the Hots. (y)

Yeah, it would be nice to have more Josy centered stories. Sadly to get that there must be a path where the mc can pick one of the two, totally excluding the girl left behind. I prefer the Josy-MC-Maya threesome, but I wouldn't mind more variety in their routes.

Elena and JB are a delightful pair. I love how they are totally on the same wavelength, but I don't think Elena is ambitious enough for the presidency.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Maya, Josy, Ashley, Elena, Heather, Arieth, probably Mona if she returns and Camilla if Mona returns

vs

My cock tells me to tip the scale in favor of Quinn, but my moral don't... tough choice ;)

Nah, we must save Riona and Camila. They deserve much better than to be left behind on that side.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020

vs

I really don't know if you can add Lily to that side, even with the way she acts. Something tells me Lily is playing Quinn

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I think they started to realize that Tommy isn't fit for the president... that's why Rusty will pass the torch to you..., and I think that Sage will pass the torch to Maya..., but time will tell ;)
I always thought that Jacob could be the next DIK president, he’s definitely a better candidate than Derek, JB, Leon and Jamie! It’s rare for a first year to take the reign of a fraternity, but the MC Could be the VP then become the DIK president during his last year of college. Tommy just needs to go to rehab or at least gets his shit together...
A Maya vs Quinn civil war could be an interesting storyline for the HOTS ! But I agree Maya would defenitly be a better president ;)

Reactions: Derpyyz and Hermith

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jade scene comes after the cluck, it was somehow stolen later... Now it gets interesting.

MC is innocent in this - if you don't tell Derek about Jade nobody knows about it and daddy Burke not gonna see the video. That means video wasn't stolen from his phone - it was stolen from the laptop later.
That would depend on John Boy mentioning the moaning in every path. I remember him saying it, but in all my three playthroughs never ratted Jade out and let Derek do the Granny Teacher. In fact, in the two runs I had the Jade scene I never asked for a video to be taken at all.
Buddy, the MC fucked Jade and recorded a video hours after the party. So hours after John Boy mentionned the moans :Kappa:
That might explain why it never occurred to me before. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
I really don't know if you can add Lily to that side, even with the way she acts. Something tells me Lily is playing Quinn
yeah, because she also wants the presidential post ;), but she also want cheap drugs for the strip club... so dunno... it depends on how you approach the situation but if you decide to to help Lilly I think there will be a risk for you - for one you can end up with fake relationship like Chad/Sage for the rest of your years in B&R or you can be fucked in the ass by Tommy for the DIKs presidential race... I think I'll stay away from strip club/21+ night club/drug drama... but with 6 vs 6 Hots for presidential election I think I'll pursue to bring Mona back, I also think that there might be something more to her content and even possible relationship with the MC, Mona deserves a lot more content.

Reactions: MI06Han

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
yeah, because she also wants the presidential post ;), but she also want cheap drugs for the strip club... so dunno... it depends on how you approach the situation but if you decide to to help Lilly I think there will be a risk for you - for one you can end up with fake relationship like Chad/Sage for the rest of your years in B&R or you can be fucked in the ass by Tommy for the DIKs presidential race... I think I'll stay away from strip club/21+ night club/drug drama... but with 6 vs 6 Hots for presidential election I think I'll pursue to bring Mona back, I also think that there might be something more to her content and even possible relationship with the MC, Mona deserves a lot more content.
I just find it really unbelievable that a stripper would feel the need to go through Quinn to get drugs, for "all the other strippers" as well. All of it just sounded like a set up to me.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If I ponder the question who will be Sage's successor I can't see a Heel girl getting the job. Maybe at first, but in the end it will definitely be a Face girl.

So that rules out anyone involved with drug pushing or the prostitution ring, or citizenofncc 's lower line. In the upper I can't see either Maya or Josy as leader material (if so, there would have to be a lot of story progression for them). Arieth I will only mention because she's there, but seriously, LOL. That leaves Elena, Heather and Ashley. Heather will have to distance herself from Tommy as he's guaranteed to be involved somehow too (and I can see him expelled in the endgame) and is stuck-up and moody. Ashley comes across as the introvert wallflower type. So that will leave Elena by matter of exclusion.

However, if we are looking for an outgoing type who easily makes friends and actually needs something to do in the game (and just has to learn leadership skills, but is conveniently studying Economics if I got that right) we may see a President Josy in the future.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If I ponder the question who will be Sage's successor I can't see a Heel girl getting the job. Maybe at first, but in the end it will definitely be a Face girl.

So that rules out anyone involved with drug pushing or the prostitution ring, or citizenofncc 's lower line. In the upper I can't see either Maya or Josy as leader material (if so, there would have to be a lot of story progression for them). Arieth I will only mention because she's there, but seriously, LOL. That leaves Elena, Heather and Ashley. Heather will have to distance herself from Tommy as he's guaranteed to be involved somehow too (and I can see him expelled in the endgame) and is stuck-up and moody. Ashley comes across as the introvert wallflower type. So that will leave Elena by matter of exclusion.

However, if we are looking for an outgoing type who easily makes friends and actually needs something to do in the game (and just has to learn leadership skills, but is conveniently studying Economics if I got that right) we may see a President Josy in the future.
Heathers a fucking cunt so I doubt she would get it. I still laugh at how when Tommy punches you and you fight him, she doesn't react at all. Just sitting there in the background. Plus I'm pretty sure she's always fucked up with Tommy.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

vs

Maya vs Quinn civil war for the HOT president title confirmed in episode 8 :cool: !!!
59qs75.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes