Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I just find it really unbelievable that a stripper would feel the need to go through Quinn to get drugs, for "all the other strippers" as well. All of it just sounded like a set up to me.
She may not need to go through Quinn, but it has advantages. Why go out on the streets to a dealer if she can conveniently get it in-house just a few doors down? Also I am pretty sure Quinn's prices would be below street level, especially if she buys in bulk for the whole Pink Rose.

Reactions: RukiRG

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Heathers a fucking cunt so I doubt she would get it. I still laugh at how when Tommy punches you and you fight him, she doesn't react at all. Just sitting there in the background. Plus I'm pretty sure she's always fucked up with Tommy.
To be honest I would love to see more of Heather in the future chapters, it would be nice to see her open up to the mc. Up till ch7 she was an annoying cunt, but there must be more to her than that. I mean that's also true to almost everyone in HOT, so we will see.

Reactions: Derpyyz

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
If I ponder the question who will be Sage's successor I can't see a Heel girl getting the job. Maybe at first, but in the end it will definitely be a Face girl.

So that rules out anyone involved with drug pushing or the prostitution ring, or citizenofncc 's lower line. In the upper I can't see either Maya or Josy as leader material (if so, there would have to be a lot of story progression for them). Arieth I will only mention because she's there, but seriously, LOL. That leaves Elena, Heather and Ashley. Heather will have to distance herself from Tommy as he's guaranteed to be involved somehow too (and I can see him expelled in the endgame) and is stuck-up and moody. Ashley comes across as the introvert wallflower type. So that will leave Elena by matter of exclusion.

However, if we are looking for an outgoing type who easily makes friends and actually needs something to do in the game (and just has to learn leadership skills, but is conveniently studying Economics if I got that right) we may see a President Josy in the future.
Obviously it's going to be Maya. Not leaving the HOTs, bonding with Sage.
100% sure Maya is the future president of the sorority
BUT
I think she's going to change it into some "feminist virgin 4ever" kind of bullshit, no more thots :cry:
And I will so put 1 star for this game if this really happens

• Sad
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
from this point forward it will be most likely 2-3 updates per year.
07/02/2019 first chap
27/04/2021 seventh chap
average 135 days per chap, but last one took 30 days more than average (because of bigger content) so I suppose next one will be early / mid October (summer Holidays vs Christmas Holidays)

Last edited:

Eastein

Sep 2, 2020
I must say, Came to beat the meat, stayed for the story.
I must agree with some here, Quinn grew on me... My First playthrough was at episode 5, i went full chick, and in that The only scenes you see of her present you a bitchy puppeteer. And recently i came back with episode 7, i just finished a playthrough Full Dik, And Quinn really starting to "open up" to the MC. Just the picture at the party was great, the hangout was the cherry on top. I think that once you show her your not a Shining white knight to Maya, She doesn't make fun and mess with Ken and Barbie, but instead banter with you affectively.
Personally, i prefer Sage path/story but Hype for future of Quinn.

There should be a path where MC cut ties to Maya and Josy after the library scene and consequences for the future events (like the father visit)

Also, I skimmed through a little, People talk about Mona coming back but from what I saw, I'm pretty sure she didn't just Leave right??? Is it just me or what?

I must make some Honorable mention to some details:
-First, i never though i would break down laughing because of this game, there was smiles and chuckles but laughters, no way...
But then a little comment on a insignificant Rooster post got to me. The "Go Fish" Killed me.

-When you post the picture with Quinn from the party was great, the reactions were good.

-Telling Quinn you took her Rum and her being Okay with it was surprising (Asking myself if it was possible to tell her even when she hate you and if there is a difference in the response)

-If Someone post a comment on a photo from a party and Five girls just "poke" him, you start asking Questions.

To finish, i'm waiting for the future updates with great anticipation!!

(Btw, i tried cutting my saves into Single stories for use in future updates but Didn't really know how to do it, except a save by choice of where to crash after argument (a chick and a dik varient) or A save by LI chosen.
So if you have advices, Thx)

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
yeah, because she also wants the presidential post ;), but she also want cheap drugs for the strip club... so dunno... it depends on how you approach the situation but if you decide to to help Lilly I think there will be a risk for you - for one you can end up with fake relationship like Chad/Sage for the rest of your years in B&R or you can be fucked in the ass by Tommy for the DIKs presidential race... I think I'll stay away from strip club/21+ night club/drug drama... but with 6 vs 6 Hots for presidential election I think I'll pursue to bring Mona back, I also think that there might be something more to her content and even possible relationship with the MC, Mona deserves a lot more content.
Unless Lily turns into a total frigid bitch after becoming a president there's no way for the relationship to be like Chad/Sage, more like Tommy/Heather and it doesn't sound that bad to be honest. I hope she's ready to always be like +10 or more

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
btw we comment Sage graduation but what about the others...
if Chad & Dawe graduate... maybe Celeb will become 3alpha leader... he is working hard to amaze them
Obviously it's going to be Maya. Not leaving the HOTs, bonding with Sage.
100% sure Maya is the future president of the sorority
BUT
I think she's going to change it into some "feminist virgin 4ever" kind of bullshit, no more thots :cry:
And I will so put 1 star for this game if this really happens
except ofc she starting to like doing wild shits... like threesome out in the open, fingering in the library and more... ;)

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Unless Lily turns into a total frigid bitch after becoming a president there's no way for the relationship to be like Chad/Sage, more like Tommy/Heather and it doesn't sound that bad to be honest. I hope she's ready to always be like +10 or more
no, she won't become frigid but... there is a fat chance that she will use you only for the presidential post, and she has leverage on you about the 21+ club, strip club, chats with Nicole, the preppy frat party and god knows what else... and she might don't want to be with you... so you will become her puppet for the rest of your years in B&R... that's why my choice will be to stay away as max as possible from her, strip club, 21+ club and the drugs drama... just in case... until MC becomes of age atleast :p

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
what? if you mean the flashback scene that was with Vinnie!
Flashback scene? What? No, when you're with Tommy in his room he decks you in the face and you get the option to fight him or not. Heather is sitting on the couch during that. You wouldn't know because she apparently doesn't react to either him punching you or you kicking his ass, but they show her sitting there on the couch for a frame before you fight.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I thought that money was just for a going-away-gift collection. But I guess we don't really know.
Yes, that could be. That was also my first impresson (had to play through it twice since the game crashed shortly after the scene), but to me it felt somehow off. Maybe it's just my immagination doing overtime.
We'll see (or won't). It's definitly no game breaker.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Flashback scene? What? No, when you're with Tommy in his room he decks you in the face and you get the option to fight him or not. Heather is sitting on the couch during that. You wouldn't know because she apparently doesn't react to either him punching you or you kicking his ass, but they show her sitting there on the couch for a frame before you fight.
Speaking of which. I have the fighting minigame set to the hardest level and on the phone it's still easy. Even the Caleb fight was a pushover. But Hell, it took me like 12 tries to finally get Tommy down.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
sage and jill graduate at the end of this year.
bella´s husband probably comes back

what the fuck are you doing dpc. mc will end alone?
No, he will end up with quadruple FFM
Maya & Josy
Mona & Camilla
Quinn & Riona
Melanie & Sarah
and probably few more... ;)

may be with chlamydia, HIV and child on the road...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Speaking of which. I have the fighting minigame set to the hardest level and on the phone it's still easy. Even the Caleb fight was a pushover. But Hell, it took me like 12 tries to finally get Tommy down.
Interestingly, DrPinkCake has set the reaction-time limits for the fight with Tommy and the sparring with Sage to the lowest possible values. You have only one second for your first reaction, etc. I said to hell with that and changed them to be the same as the Brawler's hardest limits. Other computer values are set higher for those fights too, but I was able to win without fudging them.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
sage and jill graduate at the end of this year.
bella´s husband probably comes back

what the fuck are you doing dpc. mc will end alone?
only if the the Timeline extend beyond 1 year. If its a full 4-3 year college experience, then yeah it's possible they might leave the game, and other girls will be elevated as main love interest. I'm sure there is a fandom that would love that :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
only if the the Timeline extend beyond 1 year. If its a full 4-3 year college experience, then yeah it's possible they might leave the game, and other girls will be elevated as main love interest. I'm sure there is a fandom that would love that :ROFLMAO:
They barely survived their first month of school up till ch7, so I'd say it's more likely the game will cover this year, the last for some, then after an extended break we will get BaDik2 ch1. :geek:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes