felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is an interesting glimpse into Josy's mind. While this is a great opportunity to make a new friend, she does seem to ignore the obvious downside of paying so little attention to Maya right after they finally had a chance to reconnect. I think it comes down to taking a certain rapport with Maya for granted.

From what we can tell, Josy and Maya were friends for years before they finally became lovers, so they probably can legitimately count on the other understanding why they behave the way they do in a given situation. As Maya says, Josy is always making friends; she knows that about Josy and likes it. So Josy probably assumes Maya would understand why Josy changed her plans, secure in the knowledge that Josy and Maya will have other chances to spend time together (on topics more fun than the campus map).

And on a surface layer, Josy's no doubt correct; I very much doubt Maya will hold even the slightest grudge over this. But I do think it illustrates how Josy didn't quite realize just how fragile her relationship with Maya was. Sure, she and Maya will spend time together soon enough, but each of them is clearly very bothered by how the other handled the isolation over the summer. It's telling that they never got around to learning each other's history with the MC until the big ruined library scene at the climax of the episode.

We can see something similar happen in Episode 7. Josy correctly predicts Maya's reaction to Josy joining the HOTs; she also knows that even if Maya understands the necessity, she can't help but be a little resentful. Yet Josy still seems to assume she and Maya will be able to iron it out without it taking any extraordinary actions on either's part. I found it very odd, for example, that when Josy asks to spend the night with the MC, the idea of inviting Maya too was never considered. It's certainly possible Maya doesn't want to leave her dorm for fear of a surprise inspection, or that the MC/Josy is worried about making her feel awkward, or even about the logistics of smuggling two girls into his room instead of one. But it's still a very remarkable omission.

As I recall, the idea that a relationship is a complex, evolving thing that takes constant effort to maintain was one of the major themes of Acting Lessons. So it would not surprise me if that theme will reappear here with Maya and Josy. Then again, it could be this was just a simple way to show Josy was still angry at Maya and see her becoming friends with Jill in one move and I'm way overthinking things. Hard to say for sure. :p
The looming presence of Maya's father prevented the two girls from ever becoming a real couple.

MC working a few weeks with Josy has reached the same level of complicity and affinity that the two girls have developed in their relationship, first as friends and then as lovers.

About the former we know little, they knew each other, but how much they were friends we don't know, about the latter there is little doubt that they never went beyond a summer crush either.

if something important happens in their lives they talk first to MC, not to each other. of course the fact that MC is the protagonist has its weight, but this is the relationship we are shown.

Josy talks to MC about her plans to leave if she doesn't get admitted to BR
Mayatalks to MC first about her plan to get free tuition to get rid of her father's blackmail
if MC had stayed in the room with Troy, Josy would have gone to him as soon as she got to college, and maybe she would have seen Maya again only after another "stamping".
They stay a week together and only talk about MC when it is MC who forces them to face the truth.
Josy's father arrives and she wants MC to accompany her, Maya if she wants to come too...
Maya discovers that free tuition doesn't exist and it is with MC that she has to talk about it.
Josy wants to go to the gym and goes with.... drum roll.... MC

they are a couple that doesn't exist, who had very different plans for their life together in college

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Nah all MCs whine about the Maya and Josy situation. It really is awful storytelling.
Sorry your mc need to make right choice when so your mc can say when maya ask : It's not awkward, i am a single guy.
Mc is hurt by the betrayal and constant lie from his friend so that is all is his reation and full choices are given to tell maya that he is not fallen for her and also my mc is not garbage to cheat(physical with josy when he visit her house) when girl say she have boyfriend.

Do i have to tell you what maya did at the end of c1. She keep lying till c6 and Josy have to do that because she have to be with maya.

He is not a cry baby, He just got hurt by friends are you suggest men even can't do that. He is not a machine without felling but not a cry baby.

Other wants him to be( Not you) because all they can see a place between two legs.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That must eat you alive as a Quinn fan lol.
Pinkcakes has a hard time trying to separate the player and character at times. The main character feels a certain way but it's not presented to the players in a logical way so we don't feel that way.

Maybe I need to go back and see this place after episode 3, but I highly doubt the general opinion here was that of whining. Or maybe it was.

Other than that situation, two others that come to my mind I didn't like was after the Jill date, when the MC runs out of the bar after looking at the Jill picture, which leads to the Maya phone call and the ending of the episode, it was very rushed.

And of course Sage after the training, she's trying to sex the MC and he's all like oh no please don't touch me, I love you and don't want to be a rebound guy.

Dude is falling in love with every character.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Sorry your mc need to make right choice when so your mc can say when maya ask : It's not awkward, i am a single guy.
Mc is hurt by the betrayal and constant lie from his friend so that is all is his reation and full choices are given to tell maya that he is not fallen for her and also my mc is not garbage to cheat(physical with josy when he visit her house) when girl say she have boyfriend.

He is not a cry baby, He just got hurt by friends are you suggest men even can't do that. He is not a machine without felling but not a cry baby.

Other wants him to be( Not you) because all they can see a place between two legs.
What betrayal?

Maya says she has a boyfriend. Josy said she's in a relationship. Nobody lied about anything.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Very important to all Josy and Maya fans. You would have to warn Maya about Quinn and Josy might not be who she pretends to be. Maya was drugged and deflowered by Quinn and Tommy before the cumpetition. She was drugged. She could be drugged in EP7. Picture as proof. Zoom Ran and you can faintly see a dildo and blood between her thighs. That's why the MC should warn Maya about Quinn. In any case, the MC should not cum in either of them.

ep2_intro2.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The looming presence of Maya's father prevented the two girls from ever becoming a real couple.

MC working a few weeks with Josy has reached the same level of complicity and affinity that the two girls have developed in their relationship, first as friends and then as lovers.

About the former we know little, they knew each other, but how much they were friends we don't know, about the latter there is little doubt that they never went beyond a summer crush either.

if something important happens in their lives they talk first to MC, not to each other. of course the fact that MC is the protagonist has its weight, but this is the relationship we are shown.

Josy talks to MC about her plans to leave if she doesn't get admitted to BR
Mayatalks to MC first about her plan to get free tuition to get rid of her father's blackmail
if MC had stayed in the room with Troy, Josy would have gone to him as soon as she got to college, and maybe she would have seen Maya again only after another "stamping".
They stay a week together and only talk about MC when it is MC who forces them to face the truth.
Josy's father arrives and she wants MC to accompany her, Maya if she wants to come too...
Maya discovers that free tuition doesn't exist and it is with MC that she has to talk about it.
Josy wants to go to the gym and goes with.... drum roll.... MC

they are a couple that doesn't exist, who had very different plans for their life together in college
All true. but as you pointed out some of this simpyl came from the fact that MC is the protagonist.
Now before, episode 3 ending we do not know that Josy and Maya are a couple. So any interaction between them would spoil it the twist. Because of this we can't say for sure, that they did not talked with each other. Josy pointed out, that Maya was Texting her, and each of her message was meaner before the one before.
May be they were arguing because of the fact that Josy . was planning to leave and throw the towel.
all in all both of them kind of felt like their relationship is mostly over.
of course, once they reunite the flame sparked again, but not without the mark of the past, and with MC in the picture.

the Josy MC Gym thing, is still a question for me, will it have actual storyline, or it was just used to catch Chad and Troy.

hyuk_reaper

Sep 2, 2020
This conversation between Riona and Camy is curious, especially if we consider that image that gives the impression that someone is watching them...

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
What betrayal?

Maya says she has a boyfriend. Josy said she's in a relationship. Nobody lied about anything.
Who kissed mc first - Maya, so does Josy
after saying that but at least Josy character is so well written and should I say honest, After kiss she broke down and tell the truth to mc.
(I am not saying any of them bad but mc try to be not engage with them : Choices are given)

Don't think that way , Be the friend with Josy(Best friend mc can get) and help her out and see the outcome in c7.

I hope you don't put figure on my judgement because(Saying too much for josy) I just want quinn.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
So I've played this game 4 times now from beginning to the current release (due to save problems) and I finally realize that out of the main LIs, only Sage and Bella are worth going after (in my opinion). Though if it were up to me I'd say that Quinn/Camilla/Riona were definitely competitors for the top spot.

Now before you guys tear my head off, let me just say my piece.

Maya: Was sort of into her in my first run of the game when it came out, but after all her teasing (that went nowhere until Josy arrived) I got tired of her quickly. Not to mention the fact that she always seems to be dealing with some sort of drama (plus her daddy issues). Not saying that she and the mc would be a bad match during the end game, but getting there seems like its not worth the effort in the long run.

Josy: Honestly don't have much to say about her. Out of all the LI she has the least amount of screen time and is arguably the most boring. Besides her thing with Maya (wasn't really a fan of the reveal because it basically introduced needless drama for all of ep 4), her bond with the mc doesn't really seem that strong. If anything, I'd say that if it wasn't for the Maya drama she could be a good friend/ fuck buddy for the mc. To bad her entire character is attached to Maya's. Can't really think of her without thinking about Maya as well. Doesn't really give her the chance to be her own person.

Jill: I actually like Jill, she's likeable, doesn't lie and she seems genuine. Only issue I have is that's all she seems to be. Besides her being rich (which is the main reason Tybalt is going for her), I don't feel like she has anything else to make her stand out. Yes I know she's the only virgin in the main LI cast, but we're 7 episodes in lads and ladettes, I need something more! Compare to the other LIs she really doesn't seem to have anything going on besides dodging Tybalt's advances which she admitted she'd been doing for a while now.

Sage: Only she and Bella bring out a side of the mc that the other LI lack. Only with Sage can we really witness his wild side where he can have fun with someone without seeminly holding back. Not to mention their chemistry is off the charts. The two of them seem to do well at matching the other's energy and watching them together is never boring.

Bella: On the other hand Bella and mc are the exact opposite of him and Sage. Where he shows his wild side with Sage, he shows just how mature he is with Bella (Not saying he doesn't show his fun side as well). Where as Sage and he match each other's energies, he and Bella seem to equal the other out. Stabilize each other if you will. Then there's the matter of just how organic their relationship developed. From disliking, to growing fond, to straight up falling for him, the progression of their relationship is probably the best I've seen between a mc and older woman in any form of media period.

But who knows, after what Lily said maybe she'll become a dark horse in the future.
I'm guessing how you started playing this game has alot of weight in the conversation.

Let's say someone who started from Episode 01, they waited years with Maya going nowhere, that's why I think that the Maya Haters are so vocal about it, years of getting blue balled.

Although I disagree with you, in a sense that I believe every main girl (Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage and Bella, with a wild Quinn joining in the latter chapters) is a valid Life Partner for the MC, I do believe some would be more dificult than others.

1) Maya: Personal Opnion: Maya is Bae; For real tho, she doesn't sound like a fair investiment. She is a lesbian, that is trying to not be one, in the Trouple the Protagonist sounds like a +1 in the relationship of Maya and Josy, not like an equal partner. He just so happens to be the novelty in their relationship.

2) Josy: Personal Opnion: Not bad; Josy I believe is the most vanilla of all the options, she has the second (third) best scenes with the MC (behind Sage and possibly Quinn), is essencially a stranged bisexual girl, that found love with someone else (the MC), she definetly doesn't feel like a Lesbian (i.e. Maya), sometimes she comes out alittle bit strong, which makes some guys in the forum call her Goldigger (tho she is digging Gold on the poorest guy on campus).

3) Jill: Personal Opnion: She is very Wholesome. By far the most wholesome character in the Novel. While the early chapters everyone and I mean everyone was kind of a dick (Maya & Josy were Liars, Sage was Manipulative, Quinn was just an Asshole, The Diks were Dicks, Bella was just Angry) Jill actually gave Holier than Thou vibes, that is why I though it was just a Front, but I was glad it was not. Possibly the Best love interest for the MC in a real World, but this isn't the real world.

4) Sage: Personal Opnion: She is the Hottest. As is concensus in this forum, Sage has the best scenes by far. She has a rough start with the manipulation of the Protagonist, but she starts getting better with age. The Guitar classes where really nice to complement the relationship between the two, and the MC taking care of Sick Sage, was just wholesome. Definitely understand why she is the favorite of most people. Oh, and she is a Redhead with fucking freckles! Personality wise she was more developed later, showing why she is dismissive of her duties as President favoring leaving her VP to do most things. But it seems that she is about to come back to her duties with Maya, setting up a confrontation with Quinn that I feel is necessary for her character.

5) Bella: Personal Opnion: I like Bella, but she is weird. Like there is way too much weird shit going on here. Like she is trying to see if you are fit to date her BFF by jerking you off in the shower? Like granted she does manage the MC's wild side which is a Huge Plus, but let's be honest here, there are alot of variables on the table. Is she Stranged or just a widow? Did she lose a son? Did she have an affair with Jill or Lana? I feel that we gotta see alot more of her before a better judgement can be reached. That said some people are going mad crazy with the theories: Serial Killer Bella :)

6)Quinn: Personal Opnion: A fixer Uper. Quinn has two big advantages: a) She is an underdog; b) She demands a Redemption Arc. Quinn is someone who started being the most Obnoxious character in the game from Chapter 1, but hence has received the most development. In the latter chapters we see the origin of her perils and are led to sympathize with her. She doesn't start as a love interest, but as an antagonist, giving her a completely unique point of origin. Her uniqueness is further developed as the Author shows us that Quinn has had feelings (prolly carnal) for the MC since Chapter 01, but is incapable of demonstrating said feelings in a normal way due to being made amoral. She cannot see why what she is doing is wrong, but she can sure as hell feel it, as it shows in her facial expressions in the latter Episodes, with her becoming increasily nicer to the MC, as if seeing that her Tease and Push strategy wasn't working. Her biggest hurdle tho is the Drug business, one of her traits is being a Drug-dealer and a Pimp, the Pimpin is easy to fix since it's an Amateur Ring, but there is no such thing for Drugs, you are a slave to your supplier, there is a saying: "you don't meet former drug-dealers, they are dead or in jail", for the MC and her to Work she would have to leave her past life behind, and that would require alot of work, alot more than any of the other girls that can be seriously considered Main LIs, I fear that her ending might be a sad one, where she puts herself and the Protagonist in a situation of no return. That is why although I like her evolution as a character and hope the best for her and her fanbase, I feel scared of the direction DPC can take with her, as she losing everything and dying in a gutter somewhere is a possiblity.

Sorry for highjacking you comment like that. I feel you made good points, and I just wanted to insert my opnion on those points myself. Still Riona is Best Girl, someday the MC is going to make her cum, but while she isn't a LI, I settle for M&J followed by Sage, Jill&Bella and finally Quinn, although I like them all, and don't feel negative towards any of them.

Karen and Sally need an Expansion if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
So I've played this game 4 times now from beginning to the current release (due to save problems) and I finally realize that out of the main LIs, only Sage and Bella are worth going after (in my opinion). Though if it were up to me I'd say that Quinn/Camilla/Riona were definitely competitors for the top spot.

Now before you guys tear my head off, let me just say my piece.

Maya: Was sort of into her in my first run of the game when it came out, but after all her teasing (that went nowhere until Josy arrived) I got tired of her quickly. Not to mention the fact that she always seems to be dealing with some sort of drama (plus her daddy issues). Not saying that she and the mc would be a bad match during the end game, but getting there seems like its not worth the effort in the long run.

Josy: Honestly don't have much to say about her. Out of all the LI she has the least amount of screen time and is arguably the most boring. Besides her thing with Maya (wasn't really a fan of the reveal because it basically introduced needless drama for all of ep 4), her bond with the mc doesn't really seem that strong. If anything, I'd say that if it wasn't for the Maya drama she could be a good friend/ fuck buddy for the mc. To bad her entire character is attached to Maya's. Can't really think of her without thinking about Maya as well. Doesn't really give her the chance to be her own person.

Jill: I actually like Jill, she's likeable, doesn't lie and she seems genuine. Only issue I have is that's all she seems to be. Besides her being rich (which is the main reason Tybalt is going for her), I don't feel like she has anything else to make her stand out. Yes I know she's the only virgin in the main LI cast, but we're 7 episodes in lads and ladettes, I need something more! Compare to the other LIs she really doesn't seem to have anything going on besides dodging Tybalt's advances which she admitted she'd been doing for a while now.

Sage: Only she and Bella bring out a side of the mc that the other LI lack. Only with Sage can we really witness his wild side where he can have fun with someone without seeminly holding back. Not to mention their chemistry is off the charts. The two of them seem to do well at matching the other's energy and watching them together is never boring.

Bella: On the other hand Bella and mc are the exact opposite of him and Sage. Where he shows his wild side with Sage, he shows just how mature he is with Bella (Not saying he doesn't show his fun side as well). Where as Sage and he match each other's energies, he and Bella seem to equal the other out. Stabilize each other if you will. Then there's the matter of just how organic their relationship developed. From disliking, to growing fond, to straight up falling for him, the progression of their relationship is probably the best I've seen between a mc and older woman in any form of media period.

But who knows, after what Lily said maybe she'll become a dark horse in the future.
Agree about Maya and Josy. Josy's model is fantastic and if she uncoupled from Maya she'd be a great side-character but when you're measuring her up to the likes of Sage, Bella or even Jill, she comes off underdeveloped. Both Bella's and Sage's stories and interactions with the MC could be separate, full and satisfying games, as you say their chemistry and progression of their relationships are probably the best.

I really wanna say a few words about Jill though because I've been thinking about her story arc and I can't decide if DPC has dropped the ball on her or not. In my opinion he dropped the ball on Maya and Josy's story, it started fine and then stalled while almost every other LI's story continued to develop and mature. In my opinion, this is because their story is connected to the 'main plot' and therefore the actual relationship building between them and the MC takes a backseat when plot things have to happen, like making the MC storm off like a bitch to go stay with Bella/Sage/Derek or having to deal with Maya's dad even if you've never looked twice at either of them. Jill's story isn't stalled, in fact it's progressing very naturally I feel, DPC isn't rushing his concept for her. My problem is that I'm not sure if that concept is worth the time. Jill the 22-or-whatever year old virgin is almost a meme, and when you compare her against almost every other LI in terms of content she falls way behind. We're coming up on halfway through the game and certain side characters have more content than a main LI, that's very weird. Will that change when the game enters the phase where the MC commits to one (or more) of the girls? Yes, no doubt. But even if Jill pops her cherry next episode (very unlikely), DPC would need to churn the fucking content out for her path in order for her to catch up to someone like Bella or Sage, and those two wouldn't stop banging to let her catch up.

So yeah, I'm not sure what DPC has planned for Jill. She doesn't lack progression, only content, but it's almost too late for her to catch up in that. I'd legit hate to be a Jill fan, but maybe DPC will somehow give her quality instead of quantity in her scenes?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Very important to all Josy and Maya fans. You would have to warn Maya about Quinn and Josy might not be who she pretends to be. Maya was drugged and deflowered by Quinn and Tommy before the cumpetition. She was drugged. She could be drugged in EP7. Picture as proof. Zoom Ran and you can faintly see a dildo and blood between her thighs. That's why the MC should warn Maya about Quinn. In any case, the MC should not cum in either of them.

View attachment 1198156
Any ideas who is that dude with paper bag on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
May be your mc :cautious::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Damn snowflakes :LOL:
This part is linear so all MCs are

Do i have to tell you what maya did at the end of c1. She keep lying till c6 and Josy have to do that because she have to be with maya.

Rationalize all you want but in the end he cries when gets locked out of his dorm by Troy, when the DIKS made him run naked, he wanted to leave and go back home after one week of college and most recently he cries about how he doesn't want to be the rebound guy.

Drama queen at his finest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Fuck the wall. In Ep1, the Good Twin is exchanged for the Evil Twin.During the dreams of the MC of Jade or Cathy, the MC is raped by the real or fake Maya. The game is about the MC impregnating the Maya of the evil fragtion. Why. So that they can blackmail his grandfather. Proof pictures. Maya before jogging and Maya after jogging. You have to look at the hair. And most importantly what drink. Also look at the fingernails. Unpainted and painted black. Either the father Patrick or the mother or stepmother of Maya play a very wrong game. Maybe there are more twins.
Josy's mother and stepmother Monica.
Stephen Burke could be a twin. The Burke in the field suit and MC saw him.
Lynette could also have been a twin and Neil in the blackout got a Lynette and a Lana pregnant. Shit the wall. According to this, Tommy is talking about the nail polish because he had sex with one of the Maya's and caught the Maya who was with Josy. That's evil.

ep1_maya_falsch_01.png ep1_maya_falsch_02.png

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
This part is linear so all MCs are

Rationalize all you want but in the end he cries when gets locked out of his dorm by Troy, when the DIKS made him run naked, he wanted to leave and go back home after one week of college and most recently he cries about how he doesn't want to be the rebound guy.

Drama queen at his finest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did he ?
Or you are desprate to make an argument !
Stupidity at peek !

Choices are given for both tory and dik situation because I can post those and about sage, That was story demand to make take relation forward but I suppose, There is a difference between having knowledge and understanding it.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Any ideas who is that dude with paper bag on?
It's a girl.... she's in between Troy and Bella in the cafetaria where you tell her the story about your past relations...
(she's there after that troy-girl-bella shot once more short after)

Think she is in the flashback with a younger Sage and Chad too somewhere and she is in one of the menu screens aswell.
(she's right side of the screen with the DIK's in black DIK T-shirts in front of the college... )

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All true. but as you pointed out some of this simpyl came from the fact that MC is the protagonist.
Now before, episode 3 ending we do not know that Josy and Maya are a couple. So any interaction between them would spoil it the twist. Because of this we can't say for sure, that they did not talked with each other. Josy pointed out, that Maya was Texting her, and each of her message was meaner before the one before.
May be they were arguing because of the fact that Josy . was planning to leave and throw the towel.
all in all both of them kind of felt like their relationship is mostly over.
of course, once they reunite the flame sparked again, but not without the mark of the past, and with MC in the picture.

the Josy MC Gym thing, is still a question for me, will it have actual storyline, or it was just used to catch Chad and Troy.
Maya had certainly not told her about the free tuition, as she explained everything to her on the evening of her arrival.
Maya may have known about Josy's fear of not being admitted and her plan to change her life anyway, but as we are told, they just don't talk about it, they just argue.

Certainly MC's role in the story pushes him to the forefront, but even if we delete him, it remains that the two girls don't know how to talk to each other, they can hardly ever say what they feel.
precisely because of MC's role I didn't talk about what the girls (especially Josy) say to MC in case he's not in the trouple, let's consider those (terrible) words only functional to the plot.

but there are other moments where certain choices are marked: for example for the arrival of Josy's father, she could have asked both of them to accompany her, or asked Maya first, instead she didn't. DPC purposely makes her ask MC, with Maya evidently being disappointed.

if MC wasn't with the girls at the beginning of the seventh chapter, Maya's father would probably have left the room attracted by the couple's argument, with Josy reiterating that she wants to live a sorority life in college, not watch movies in her room with Maya, it's her wish to live experiences far removed from Maya's character, then if Maya comes to HOTs it's not a problem, but she wants to go.

when Mc and Josy talk about it, for Josy it's Maya who has given up, who doesn't even try to make things work, and another time the communication between the two girls has been completely shut down, either Maya goes to the HOTs or there's no other solution (without MC)

and in that the invitation to the gym, to emphasize that Josy enjoys spending MORE time with MC than spending time with Maya, the classes are enough.

I know that it's a pretty silly pastime, but I have no other way than to judge each character's behaviour to form an idea about her (otherwise I'd only have to rate boobs and ass) and I can only do that based on what I see

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes