felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
sage and jill graduate at the end of this year.
bella´s husband probably comes back

what the fuck are you doing dpc. mc will end alone?
Bella's husband's problem is something we will definitely deal with, so one way or another it will be solved.

Much harder to deal with the problem of time passing...:eek::(

MC is a guy who's only had one girlfriend but doesn't think he really loved her, so I'd say if he found his FIRST great love he might be satisfied.

At the end of the day he's 19, he doesn't have to start a family anytime soon....

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
bah I already can see the two teams:
Maya, Josy, Ashley, Elena, Heather, Arieth, probably Mona if she returns and Camilla if Mona returns

vs

Quinn, Riona, Melanie, Sarah, Lily & Camilla if Mona doesn't return...

My cock tells me to tip the scale in favor of Quinn, but my moral don't... tough choice ;)
Easy choice, Team 2. They could be selling crack to kids and I'd still pick them over Arieth and Elena :KEK: :KEK::KEK:

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
i downloaded the uncompressed version and it doesn't work :( i downloaded the compressed version and it doesn't work either :( ...
with both versions it tells me there are problems in the renpy folder.
please is there someone kind enough to share a working renpy folder or at least tell me where to download it.
P.S. both versions I downloaded come from the mega links of this site

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I want a sorority version of this game as a female protagonist, with the lesbian sex to submitting to the sorority or being corrupt with a fraternity it could be a fun game

Reactions: HenWen

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The one thing that Josy did that surprised me, was when she chose to be shown around the campus by Jill rather than Maya.

Jill: "If you'd like, I can show you around afterwards?"​
Josy: "(Hm... Maya promised me that she would...but I could be making a new friend this way.)"​
Josy: "Sure! I would love that!"​

She'd only just been reunited with Maya (albeit through complicated circumstances), and she's blowing her off for the opportunity to make a new friend. She already has class in common with Jill so it's not like she won't catch up with her again. It just seems a little thoughtless towards Maya, except it wasn't thoughtless because she actually though about it.
It is an interesting glimpse into Josy's mind. While this is a great opportunity to make a new friend, she does seem to ignore the obvious downside of paying so little attention to Maya right after they finally had a chance to reconnect. I think it comes down to taking a certain rapport with Maya for granted.

From what we can tell, Josy and Maya were friends for years before they finally became lovers, so they probably can legitimately count on the other understanding why they behave the way they do in a given situation. As Maya says, Josy is always making friends; she knows that about Josy and likes it. So Josy probably assumes Maya would understand why Josy changed her plans, secure in the knowledge that Josy and Maya will have other chances to spend time together (on topics more fun than the campus map).

And on a surface layer, Josy's no doubt correct; I very much doubt Maya will hold even the slightest grudge over this. But I do think it illustrates how Josy didn't quite realize just how fragile her relationship with Maya was. Sure, she and Maya will spend time together soon enough, but each of them is clearly very bothered by how the other handled the isolation over the summer. It's telling that they never got around to learning each other's history with the MC until the big ruined library scene at the climax of the episode.

We can see something similar happen in Episode 7. Josy correctly predicts Maya's reaction to Josy joining the HOTs; she also knows that even if Maya understands the necessity, she can't help but be a little resentful. Yet Josy still seems to assume she and Maya will be able to iron it out without it taking any extraordinary actions on either's part. I found it very odd, for example, that when Josy asks to spend the night with the MC, the idea of inviting Maya too was never considered. It's certainly possible Maya doesn't want to leave her dorm for fear of a surprise inspection, or that the MC/Josy is worried about making her feel awkward, or even about the logistics of smuggling two girls into his room instead of one. But it's still a very remarkable omission.

As I recall, the idea that a relationship is a complex, evolving thing that takes constant effort to maintain was one of the major themes of Acting Lessons. So it would not surprise me if that theme will reappear here with Maya and Josy. Then again, it could be this was just a simple way to show Josy was still angry at Maya and see her becoming friends with Jill in one move and I'm way overthinking things. Hard to say for sure. :p

He is not working for him, just covering his friend. Don't you have a friend IRL, who you took care no matter what?

Nick was looking for laptop in library because he suspect Vinny did it, not cuz he knows it. His room wasn't trashed cuz Vinny just couldn't do it to his friend. We know that Nick meets Vinny from time to time, Vinny left the DIKs after losing the fight for VP with Tommy. Vinny is drug dealer just like Quinn and Quinn trust him.

There is many details that lead to conclusion that Vinny did the Cathy cluck (all DIKs have access to Rooster account before cluck. Cathy's photo was taken in jocks gym for sure, pretty sure Dawe took it cuz he hates Cathy), trashed the mansion after jocks (jocks definitely broke the windows - you can even see the dildo, that Dawe was holding, in library room on the floor). Remember hand writing in Rusty's room? Vinny definitely did it just like he did in library while pledging.

What for he did it? That's the question holding for now.
There's a lot we don't know about the whole Vinny situation, so take everything I'm about to say with a grain of salt.

I can easily see Vinny having a grudge with the DIKs depending on why he left; we know he and Tommy were often at odds, and even Nick says he was a polarizing figure. So if he left because either the DIKs felt he went too far and made it clear they were considering kicking him out, or if Vinny just quit because (in his eyes) they refused to have his back over some serious incident, it would make sense if Vinny took that personally and would jump at the opportunity to stick it to the DIKs in the future.

The problem is that Nick stayed behind. If he felt Vinny had been treated unfairly, why wouldn't he leave too? It would both be a show of solidarity, and there seems to be little reason to stay in a fraternity that wrongly sides against his friend. On the other hand, if Nick stayed because he agreed with the other DIKs that Vinny was at fault (even if he did so reluctantly), why would he take Vinny's side over the fraternity now?

The only way Nick as a traitor makes sense is if the rest of the DIKs treated Vinny so unfairly that both Vinny and Nick were eager for revenge, but knew the DIKs were too strong to oppose from the outside. But even in this scenario, it's hard to imagine a situation where a) the laidback party frat is so angry at Vinny that they need to kick him out, b) that said frat is so powerful that only a traitor on the inside would give Vinny the opening he needs, c) that Nick would be willing to waste a year or more undermining the DIKs despite apparently having very different values than they do, d) that Nick was entirely uninvolved with whatever it was that got Vinny banned. That winds up being an extremely thin needle Nick needs to thread.

I think it's vastly more likely that Nick is genuinely loyal to the DIKs, and any help he gives Vinny is unintentional (just random trivia he divulges in conversations because he doesn't realize how big a grudge Vinny has for the others). Likewise Vinny (if he is behind the mansion attack) didn't spare Nick's room because Nick is working for him, he spared it because Nick's still an old friend and his heart just wasn't in punishing Nick (rather than the other DIKs).

That's my take, anyway.

After you bring Mona a beer Camila appears and it's no longer occupied...
I just checked this and the WC is still occupied after Camila shows up to help Mona.

Also, I'm skeptical this would be some sort of clue. There's very little reason for the DIKs to leave 50% of their bathrooms off limits during a booze-filled party as SOP. More likely, DPC just didn't care to explain why that door was locked during Episode 2. He might not have even had the full layout of the DIK mansion settled back then.

Last edited:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
only if the the Timeline extend beyond 1 year. If its a full 4-3 year college experience, then yeah it's possible they might leave the game, and other girls will be elevated as main love interest. I'm sure there is a fandom that would love that :ROFLMAO:
Sage can come back on a Master's program, alot of people get one straight out of college. Especially if she has a reason for staying, never the less I don't know if she could remain being the HOT President. Jill still has one more year in her, she is a third-year right? So is Heather. Riona and Quinn are sophomores.

Reactions: Derpyyz
Aug 6, 2017
josy for the first moment we meet her is ready to jump the bones of whoever gives her the time of the week. maya the same. the best for them is they finish so maya can get her stupid money and josy be the thot she wants to be.
mc wont take part of anything of it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
josy for the first moment we meet her is ready to jump the bones of whoever gives her the time of the week. maya the same. the best for them is they finish so maya can get her stupid money and josy be the thot she wants to be.
Ah, no. The moment we meet Josy she's slapping Steve for his unwanted attention.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Alpha my ass, MC is the biggest snowflake of all time even derek knows it. Cry over everything such a drama queen.
View attachment 1198052
May be your mc :cautious::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Damn snowflakes :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Aster9388

May 16, 2021
Bro i hav similar problems, Any solutions??
Thanks for porting it over to android. I had issue clicking on comment icon in the Rooster app on the phone. With that, I cannot get past the Cathy episode. It keeps asking me to checking Rooster app on the phone. Is it just me ?

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
thats why she is sending nude pics to another person besides her SO and wanted to fuck mc in their second date?
Because she wanted to hump the bones out of the protagonist for a long time, and her relationship was going down the drain, with Maya being emotionally unavailable, but the humping doesn't extent farther than the MC, i believe, didn't play Josy solo route to know.

buddyhard

Nov 12, 2020
Just patched from version 0.6 to 0.7 but almost right at the start of the new episode i run into an error.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update7.rpyc", line 171, in script
File "D:\Users\Jordy\Downloads\VN\BeingADik 6.0\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Users\Jordy\Downloads\VN\BeingADik 6.0\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

Anyone knows how to solve this?
Tried to read back but couldn't find any solutions so far

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
So I've played this game 4 times now from beginning to the current release (due to save problems) and I finally realize that out of the main LIs, only Sage and Bella are worth going after (in my opinion). Though if it were up to me I'd say that Quinn/Camilla/Riona were definitely competitors for the top spot.

Now before you guys tear my head off, let me just say my piece.

Maya: Was sort of into her in my first run of the game when it came out, but after all her teasing (that went nowhere until Josy arrived) I got tired of her quickly. Not to mention the fact that she always seems to be dealing with some sort of drama (plus her daddy issues). Not saying that she and the mc would be a bad match during the end game, but getting there seems like its not worth the effort in the long run.

Josy: Honestly don't have much to say about her. Out of all the LI she has the least amount of screen time and is arguably the most boring. Besides her thing with Maya (wasn't really a fan of the reveal because it basically introduced needless drama for all of ep 4), her bond with the mc doesn't really seem that strong. If anything, I'd say that if it wasn't for the Maya drama she could be a good friend/ fuck buddy for the mc. To bad her entire character is attached to Maya's. Can't really think of her without thinking about Maya as well. Doesn't really give her the chance to be her own person.

Jill: I actually like Jill, she's likeable, doesn't lie and she seems genuine. Only issue I have is that's all she seems to be. Besides her being rich (which is the main reason Tybalt is going for her), I don't feel like she has anything else to make her stand out. Yes I know she's the only virgin in the main LI cast, but we're 7 episodes in lads and ladettes, I need something more! Compare to the other LIs she really doesn't seem to have anything going on besides dodging Tybalt's advances which she admitted she'd been doing for a while now.

Sage: Only she and Bella bring out a side of the mc that the other LI lack. Only with Sage can we really witness his wild side where he can have fun with someone without seeminly holding back. Not to mention their chemistry is off the charts. The two of them seem to do well at matching the other's energy and watching them together is never boring.

Bella: On the other hand Bella and mc are the exact opposite of him and Sage. Where he shows his wild side with Sage, he shows just how mature he is with Bella (Not saying he doesn't show his fun side as well). Where as Sage and he match each other's energies, he and Bella seem to equal the other out. Stabilize each other if you will. Then there's the matter of just how organic their relationship developed. From disliking, to growing fond, to straight up falling for him, the progression of their relationship is probably the best I've seen between a mc and older woman in any form of media period.

But who knows, after what Lily said maybe she'll become a dark horse in the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes