Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I'd say it's more the opposite, if you're with M+J you can't even start the story with Jade.

just as J+M also cost you Quinn.
And Envy, and Sandy, and possibly Riona, Sarah, Camilla, and Mel. 'Cause the cheating connection wants a good dude. Tried a run of M&J, failed halfway through it. Possibly the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And Envy, and Sandy, and possibly Riona, Sarah, Camilla, and Mel. 'Cause the cheating connection wants a good dude. Tried a run of M&J, failed halfway through it. Possibly the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals.
Jill is the insurmountable obstacle for Envy and Sandy.

sooner or later a choice will have to be made

Anyway, the more girls you date, the less sense the game makes... DPC didn't plan on us hitting on everyone.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill is the insurmountable obstacle for Envy and Sandy.

sooner or later a choice will have to be made

Anyway, the more girls you date, the less sense the game makes... DPC didn't plan on us hitting on everyone.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
which is weird for more than one reason. first of all MC is still considering himself single, despite of him having pretty serious relationships with some of the girls. :ROFLMAO:.
and honestly, even if you do solo paths , for me there are simply not enough information to choose. The judgment of the Girls change with each new chapter. I mean obviously Josy is the best girl :love:, but she was missing almost half of the game, and then suddenly I'm at a crossroad.

Jill and Sage was nothing special for Me until ep4 actually. Yeah all of them are Hot girl, but that alone is not enough in the beginning . So yeah, the multiple dating , "Playing the field ", made sense, until DPC decided, that MC in one episode think He is falling for Jill, and the next episode He also want more with Sage, regardless of the previous episode choice.What we assumed it will matter, but it didn't.:rolleyes: And then He tells Lily, he doesn't "roll" with anyone:ROFLMAO:.

I feel like we heading toward a confrontation in Halloween :unsure: , like in Mass Effect, when Liara and Ashley comes to you to chose. and obviously Liara being the better girl :love:, by not backing out when Shepard propose a Threeway relationship:ROFLMAO:.

But I don't know how Fair this will feel if it's happens:unsure:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It's definitely complicated.

Bella knows that Jill is dating the mc, she even asks Jill how the dates go (we saw that when they were doing Yoga in Bella's house), but obviously Bella keeps her relationship with the MC a secret from Jill.

Bella herself doesn't even know what she's doing with the MC, and each time they do something she chastises herself and feels guilty once the urges subside.

She definitely isn't doing it to hurt Jill, and if she rejects the mc over the Cathy business and Bella says that he needs to be good to Jill, the mc calls her out for her hypocrisy. She says that's just all the more reason for them to be parting ways.

If the Cathy situation doesn't occur and Bella doesn't end the relationship with the mc, that doesn't mean she doesn't have mixed feeling about messing around with the mc while knowing he's forming a relationship with Jill, it just means she's weighing it up differently. Cathy just tipped the scales.

Sure, but you're breaking the illusion. :p
I think Bella just not taking serious Jill - she probably knows about her other dates and thinks that everything gonna drop later. She just don't know :D

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Cruiosity?
GTFO man. We all know that bleached haired maniac was looking for blackmail material to force Maya (and maybe Josy) into prostitution against their will.
GTFO? If you are actually believing that could ever happen, you have problems. None of the girls working are doing those against their will. Even Mona. She got an offer, she was enthusiastic about it. Then she backed up. Did anyone see Mona getting forced into it?
"We all know" my ass you don't know jack shit. Stop talking for someone other than you because nobody else will actually believe in something as dumb as this. That's just you, nobody else. I don't even know where your brilliant minds even take base for this.
Force them into prostitution hahahaha, this made my day

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
which is weird for more than one reason. first of all MC is still considering himself single, despite of him having pretty serious relationships with some of the girls. :ROFLMAO:.
and honestly, even if you do solo paths , for me there are simply not enough information to choose. The judgment of the Girls change with each new chapter. I mean obviously Josy is the best girl :love:, but she was missing almost half of the game, and then suddenly I'm at a crossroad.

Jill and Sage was nothing special for Me until ep4 actually. Yeah all of them are Hot girl, but that alone is not enough in the beginning . So yeah, the multiple dating , "Playing the field ", made sense, until DPC decided, that MC in one episode think He is falling for Jill, and the next episode He also want more with Sage, regardless of the previous episode choice.What we assumed it will matter, but it didn't.:rolleyes: And then He tells Lily, he doesn't "roll" with anyone:ROFLMAO:.

I feel like we heading toward a confrontation in Halloween :unsure: , like in Mass Effect, when Liara and Ashley comes to you to chose. and obviously Liara being the better girl :love:, by not backing out when Shepard propose a Threeway relationship:ROFLMAO:.

But I don't know how Fair this will feel if it's happens:unsure:
Exactly, chapter after chapter things can change so much it's too early to decide which girl (personality/story/scenes) is the "best". To be honest this is also one of my favorite parts of this game, the more content we get and the better we know the girls it really gets harder to pick which one I like the most.

You're right the game has a bit of an indecisiveness problem. "Multiple dating" makes sense in the beginning, but by the current content the mc should know the girl(s) he decided to pursue. To be honest it's also true there are mitigating circumstances. I mean if the mc is on J/M route their relationship is complicated, so until it clears up it makes sense to deflect or lie about it to others. This also applies to Sage and Bella, with Sage the mc can't even have an idea if it's anything serious and with Bella, well the mc is too young to die so I'm sure he will not go around advertising their "relationship". :sneaky:

And Jill? Well, she did go to play tennis with the mc and they also had a picnic... so I guess it'd totally make sense to proudly boast about their serious relationship. :D

I also agree the Halloween event will be the huge climax where every single character will show their "true colors". For multiple dating mcs it will probably end up as the Halloween Massacre.

de van

Jul 16, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

U ARE SUPERB

honzichad

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks for that reply, but that's not what I meant. I saw a YT walkthrough video and when the guy was in Maya's place for the first time, he had the option to study at her desk, and I don't have the option there when I hover above the desk with my cursor.
Screenshot and save attached, please have a look and tell me if it's alright or if there's something wrong.

Last edited:
May 12, 2021
GTFO? If you are actually believing that could ever happen, you have problems. None of the girls working are doing those against their will. Even Mona. She got an offer, she was enthusiastic about it. Then she backed up. Did anyone see Mona getting forced into it?
"We all know" my ass you don't know jack shit. Stop talking for someone other than you because nobody else will actually believe in something as dumb as this. That's just you, nobody else. I don't even know where your brilliant minds even take base for this.
Force them into prostitution hahahaha, this made my day
We don't know exactly how she convinces the girls to prostitute themselves, I don't think it's blackmail/forcing them, it must be more a kind of persuasion to make them feel that they aren't making a serious mistake and lower their inhibitions.

With Mona's situation, when she said she was out of it and she didn't want to do it anymore, Quinn didn't force her with some kind of blackmail to keep her doing it, she let her go. What she did is threatening her not to open her mouth about the prostitution ring and the drugs but that is an obvious thing that she was going/needed to do.

Nevertheless, that doesn't mean that she bears no responsibility for the prostitution situation: she convinces them to prostitute, gives them a place to do it, runs the whole business and obviously gets money. She has responsibility just like the girls have for choosing to do it.
The only "good" thing that I can get out of this shitty situation is that she doesn't force them and when they want to leave she seems like she lets them go.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes