Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
We don't know exactly how she convinces the girls to prostitute themselves, I don't think it's blackmail/forcing them, it must be more a kind of persuasion to make them feel that they aren't making a serious mistake and lower their inhibitions.

With Mona's situation, when she said she was out of it and she didn't want to do it anymore, Quinn didn't force her with some kind of blackmail to keep her doing it, she let her go. What she did is threatening her not to open her mouth about the prostitution ring and the drugs but that is an obvious thing that she was going/needed to do.

Nevertheless, that doesn't mean that she bears no responsibility for the prostitution situation: she convinces them to prostitute, gives them a place to do it, runs the whole business and obviously gets money. She has responsibility just like the girls have for choosing to do it.
The only "good" thing that I can get out of this shitty situation is that she doesn't force them and when they want to leave she seems like she lets them go.
Mona didn't just leave the prostitution ring, she also left the school. I hope Mona will return to school later and we will get the chance to take down Burke and this whole mess. I mean even without being a prostitute a student loan and a part time job should be enough to pay their tuitions.

You are right tho, most of the girls are not coerced into this. They like to fool around, so I guess they don't mind getting paid for it, but it also depends on if they have the right to choose their "clientele" or it's just Quinn deciding everything.

Reactions: Icekatana

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Because MC starts to pay the consequences of his choice made in previous chapters, I think it's a good idea to get a save for each girl, but because I'd like to avoid playing the whole game 5 times, does anyone know how to set the variables? I know it's a big deal but I... we would save a lot of time.
To tell the truth Sage's path is already done because of dik path, so I lack only Bella's, Jill's, Josy's and Maya's path.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Why don't I have the option of 'Tell her about the jock in her bed',Is it a bug in the game or what I did wrong?

3.png

4.png

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Is that the only way??
No you're just missing one of the main girls since you don't have the group photo at the end. But the screenshot doesn't show all the images so I can't see who you're missing.

Just make sure you finish off that path.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
just as J+M also cost you Quinn.
You can help Quinn after she is robbed and get on her path while also on J/M path with CHICK affinity...
(unless that is some side effect from a MOD im using)
And allthough it's likely that will have consequences at some point it's not a problem in story yet...

As for the Jade path you can start it but you can not go to your date with her if you decide to go for something more and get a positive respons from Josy/Maya, effectively breaking Jade's path...
But there's no telling this will be permanent or not...

That meeting can result in a video on Stephen Burke's pc. Being on M/J path makes you dodge that bullit...
But even if MC doesnt go there the situation with Jade's marriage remains unchanged, she will still teach him (and Derek) in a class full of feminists, she will still have a cheating husband and reasons to do so herself....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
which is weird for more than one reason. first of all MC is still considering himself single, despite of him having pretty serious relationships with some of the girls. :ROFLMAO:.
and honestly, even if you do solo paths , for me there are simply not enough information to choose. The judgment of the Girls change with each new chapter. I mean obviously Josy is the best girl :love:, but she was missing almost half of the game, and then suddenly I'm at a crossroad.

Jill and Sage was nothing special for Me until ep4 actually. Yeah all of them are Hot girl, but that alone is not enough in the beginning . So yeah, the multiple dating , "Playing the field ", made sense, until DPC decided, that MC in one episode think He is falling for Jill, and the next episode He also want more with Sage, regardless of the previous episode choice.What we assumed it will matter, but it didn't.:rolleyes: And then He tells Lily, he doesn't "roll" with anyone:ROFLMAO:.

I feel like we heading toward a confrontation in Halloween :unsure: , like in Mass Effect, when Liara and Ashley comes to you to chose. and obviously Liara being the better girl :love:, by not backing out when Shepard propose a Threeway relationship:ROFLMAO:.

But I don't know how Fair this will feel if it's happens:unsure:
in my opinion the possibility of "playing the field" is an illusion. you realise at once that it is not possible to play by seeing what happens and choosing afterwards

if in chapter three you go to thank Bella to get rid of her, you'll have to do nothing in chapter five and refuse help in chapter six, you'll have to refuse her twice in practice

if in the second chapter you accept to be Sage's fuckbuddy, it's forever (except for the 5 minutes when we reject her because we're proud and we don't want to be her rebound boyfriend...)

Maya and Josy once you get to chapter 4 with the right affinity you don't have the option to step aside anymore

Jill, who as a relationship is the most cumbersome, the one that continuously puts MC in front of moral questions about his behaviour, is the easiest to dump, practically from the fourth chapter onwards you have a chance in every chapter... until the cowardly one in the seventh... with MC wondering if it's right to date Jill and others (especially Bella) and as a solution he only plans to dump Jill...

you can't follow the events, you have to plan practically from the beginning, I allowed myself the luxury for the solo routes to have sex with Maya and Josy anyway, because otherwise playing the fourth chapter I couldn't resist the temptation to bang my head in the wall o_O... I might pay for this luxury, we'll see

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You can help Quinn after she is robbed and get on her path while also on J/M path with CHICK affinity...
(unless that is some side effect from a MOD im using)
And allthough it's likely that will have consequences at some point it's not a problem in story yet...

As for the Jade path you can start it but you can not go to your date with her if you decide to go for something more and get a positive respons from Josy/Maya, effectively breaking Jade's path...
But there's no telling this will be permanent or not...

That meeting can result in a video on Stephen Burke's pc. Being on M/J path make you dodge that bullit...
But even if MC doesnt go there the situation with Jade's marriage remains unchanged, she will still teach him (and Derek) in a class full of feminists, she will still have a cheating husband and reasons to do so herself....
it is an effect of the MOD.

now jade's path should be considered closed, when you meet her at the Preps she also looks very annoyed at MC

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
adesos jade's path should be considered closed, when you meet her at the Preps she also looks very annoyed at MC
Yeah, Jade's path is closed after that, just saying there's no telling if story will not bring you back there at some point...

Just wondering if helping Quinn while on M/J path, with Chick affinity should still be possible... :) After helping her you can even choose between hanging out with Josy or Maya or Quinn... the Quinn hangout even results in using the hookah while i refused smoking on the roof earlier....

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Have anyone notice that someone sneaking around outside of the DIKs mansion when MC goes to sleep after getting the new phone? Pretty sure that this "someone" saw MC with Bella cuz tarp on his window wasn't on then and one of the cadres even looks like someone watching from outside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, Jade's path is closed after that, just saying there's no telling if story will not bring you back there at some point...

Just wondering if helping Quinn while on M/J path, with Chick affinity should still be possible... :) After helping her you can even choose between hanging out with Josy or Maya or Quinn... the Quinn hangout even results in using the hookah while i refused smoking on the roof earlier....
You can always choose to have a hang out with Maya and Josy, even if you are not in the trouple, it is only Quinn who is not available in every game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Have anyone notice that someone sneaking around outside of the DIKs mansion when MC goes to sleep after getting the new phone? Pretty sure that this "someone" saw MC with Bella cuz tarp on his window wasn't on then and one of the cadres even looks like someone watching from outside.
it would be terrible if anyone found out that Bella spent the night at Mc

apart from all the DIKs I mean, but they're trusted, in the end if you exclude Tommy, Derek and his big mouth and the possible spy, I'd say there's no danger.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
it would be terrible if anyone found out that Bella spent the night at Mc

apart from all the DIKs I mean, but they're trusted, in the end if you exclude Tommy, Derek and his big mouth and the possible spy, I'd say there's no danger.
Yes this, and let's also discard the fact that there's a picture of Bella in her nightgown cooking the MC breakfast in the morning on Rooster.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Yes this, and let's also discard the fact that there's a picture of Bella in her nightgown cooking the MC breakfast in the morning on Rooster.
Jill posted that one so we should be fine, now the picture of Isabella and MC by the pool might be harder to explain

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes