Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ep. 3 - DnG - Spank Sally
what are you talking about? is there a chance not to spank sally? never saw it!

Have anyone notice that someone sneaking around outside of the DIKs mansion when MC goes to sleep after getting the new phone? Pretty sure that this "someone" saw MC with Bella cuz tarp on his window wasn't on then and one of the cadres even looks like someone watching from outside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
been debated to death! most of the cray crays believe its Stephen Burke most of the moderates believe its a DIK moving in and out of the house to do something he does not wish the others to do!

Most of the idiots believe its Vinnie checking out the damage! Not saying they are not right just saying that if they are its the broken clock being right twice a day!

originally i assumed it was Nick going to be with his lover Chad but right now it seems unlikely unless Chad is a bigger player then he lets on!

Jade costs you J&M.
Cathy costs you Bella.

By the transitive property:
Bella costs you Jill.
Jill costs you Sage.
Sage costs you Quinn.
Quinn costs you everyone.
Jade is worth it
Cathy is not
Jill will cost you Bella so the transitive properties are screwed up with a blue balled for life!
Sage is not worth a Quinn!
Quinn is worth it all! besides she comes with her own attached harem for you to enjoy in that Harem you got Rhyona Camilla and Sweet and lovely Sarah... oh right and Mel i guess...! but if it comes with Sarah its well worth whatever price one must pay!

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
but if it comes with Sarah its well worth whatever price one must pay!
For some reason every time i see Sarah im always afraid Troy will come into it as part of a package deal....

We have a Troy, we have a swan (with a crooked neck but okay) we have an Elena.... Who can tell me Sarah isn't gonna be that Trojan horse, and that Ionian coin of Tommy points towards the old Greek aswell ;)

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
It's hard to believe that we can fuck all the hots (not Ashley of course), but nothing with Sarah who seems to like MC...
i like Lily's opening relation.
I want to save Riona in ep8 ! Maybe fight Vinny (if he's the one who follows her) and make Riona "safe" in my room and make her cum for the first time...

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Make no mistake - Quinn remains an antagonist. DPC has simply done an effective job at humanizing her.
but as said the greatest Matt Bellamy :
I still want to reconcile the violence in her heart
I want to recognize her beauty's not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from her past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in her heart...

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
what are you talking about? is there a chance not to spank sally? never saw it!

been debated to death! most of the cray crays believe its Stephen Burke most of the moderates believe its a DIK moving in and out of the house to do something he does not wish the others to do!

Most of the idiots believe its Vinnie checking out the damage! Not saying they are not right just saying that if they are its the broken clock being right twice a day!

originally i assumed it was Nick going to be with his lover Chad but right now it seems unlikely unless Chad is a bigger player then he lets on!

Jade is worth it
Cathy is not
Jill will cost you Bella so the transitive properties are screwed up with a blue balled for life!
Quinn is worth it all! besides she comes with her own attached harem for you to enjoy in that Harem you got Rhyona Camilla and Sweet and lovely Sarah... oh right and Mel i guess...! but if it comes with Sarah its well worth whatever price one must pay!
Yes, Cathy is definitely not worth it. Would be happy to say yet is the keyword here, but nah. She ain't that chief

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone think that Mel is Chad's sister ?? After the last cliffhanger that is the only thing which makes sense about all scenes involving them. Maybe Mel does the same for Chad, as Derek did for Maya.

Reactions: Tulrek

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
We don't know exactly how she convinces the girls to prostitute themselves, I don't think it's blackmail/forcing them, it must be more a kind of persuasion to make them feel that they aren't making a serious mistake and lower their inhibitions.

With Mona's situation, when she said she was out of it and she didn't want to do it anymore, Quinn didn't force her with some kind of blackmail to keep her doing it, she let her go. What she did is threatening her not to open her mouth about the prostitution ring and the drugs but that is an obvious thing that she was going/needed to do.

Nevertheless, that doesn't mean that she bears no responsibility for the prostitution situation: she convinces them to prostitute, gives them a place to do it, runs the whole business and obviously gets money. She has responsibility just like the girls have for choosing to do it.
The only "good" thing that I can get out of this shitty situation is that she doesn't force them and when they want to leave she seems like she lets them go.
I never claimed Quinn coerced others, but she seems to specifically hate Maya to an unreasonable degree. And the way she asked Arieth about the videos was not of " oh this might be fun to tease em with", it was the " I need something to make this bitch want to kill herself" variety.

And again, what other reason is there, really? She went after the video for what? If its personal amusement, she already has that in spades when it comes to maya and josy.
The only other thing I could think of is that she wanted it to fuck with Tommy ( it's his sister in the video after all), but again.... Why? She burned that bridge completely.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Jade is worth it
Cathy is not
Agreed. I love Cathy but she isn't worth losing Bella over.

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
unable to install. It says accept relevant knowledge software, when I decline it exists, when i accept it opens falco downloader page and then messages pops up missing parameter and incorrect user id.
How do i install. Please help.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It always struck me as odd with
Like for me its going like it should. CHICK in this game means being gentle and more mature while DIK being rough, spontaneous and a little childish.

You can compare how MC speaks and jokes with both affinities - you'll see a really big difference.

Reactions: ename144

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
unable to install. It says accept relevant knowledge software, when I decline it exists, when i accept it opens falco downloader page and then messages pops up missing parameter and incorrect user id.
How do i install. Please help.
Dunno if there's more you need for linux/mac but for windows you will need RenPy installed and just extract (you will need some 7zip or WinRar software to extract the files) after that it should work, check what you should have installed, usually if you get linked to some download site some necessary software isnt on your computer... (or needs an update)

If that doesn't help.... ask an expert :)

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys, is there another way to receive Nora's scene in chapter 5? I did everything right in the swyper app following the walkthrough, but I didn't win your scene at the end. :confused: Any help.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes