JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys, is there another way to receive Nora's scene in chapter 5? I did everything right in the swyper app following the walkthrough, but I didn't win your scene at the end. :confused: Any help.
Her scene will be at the bar in 6 episode if you succeed in swyper. Take the fake ID.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
You also need the best outcome from the Swyper conversation. Do that and you should meet her at the bar. The mod highlights the correct option i believe, in case it doesn't just check the Guide.
I don't use the mod because of errors. Here's what the walkthrough suggests: 1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-2-1-1, I followed and got your photos through the app.

Next time, I will try to play with the mod.

bxchun

Oct 24, 2020
you can't follow the events, you have to plan practically from the beginning, I allowed myself the luxury for the solo routes to have sex with Maya and Josy anyway, because otherwise playing the fourth chapter I couldn't resist the temptation to bang my head in the wall o_O... I might pay for this luxury, we'll see
Yup, you really need to plan from the beginning. I did a couple different runs already, the last one being more focused on Quinn. Looking at the way the story is progressing, the next one (My next run) will probably be a Josy path while rejecting Maya, she seems to be opening well to the MC.

Yep Jade will def cost you with Bella as well seeing as she doesn't like Jade
This makes me believe that maybe you will have another chance with Bella even if she caught Cathy panties (Depending how well you've been doing with her). Jade should be the real path ender among the two of them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yup, you really need to plan from the beginning. I did a couple different runs already, the last one being more focused on Quinn. Looking at the way the story is progressing, the next one (My next run) will probably be a Josy path while rejecting Maya, she seems to be opening well to the MC.

This makes me believe that maybe you will have another chance with Bella even if she caught Cathy panties (Depending how well you've been doing with her). Jade should be the real path ender among the two of them.
Bella can't stand Jade, let's avoid Jade
Bella is very close to Jill, let's avoid Jill
Bella is Sage's tutor, let's avoid Sage

And in the end it's Cathe who fucks us over....

useless to choose, avoid all the others, even when logic would say otherwise. for example if you are interested in Jill, having Jade on our side would be an advantage, but i doubt it will be considered as such

I wouldn't even be so sure it's worth dating Josy if you're interested in Maya.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Bella can't stand Jade, let's avoid Jade
Bella is very close to Jill, let's avoid Jill
Bella is Sage's tutor, let's avoid Sage

And in the end it's Cathe who fucks us over....

useless to choose, avoid all the others, even when logic would say otherwise. for example if you are interested in Jill, having Jade on our side would be an advantage, but i doubt it will be considered as such

I wouldn't even be so sure it's worth dating Josy if you're interested in Maya.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I remember you were talking about doing a celibate run at one time, how did that turn out? Did you find any unusual path's opening up?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm trying a Sage exclusive run, no restaurant, no strippers, stay away from Bella and Jill and M/J as much as possible. I even skipped the sex scene with Sage in ep 2. It's left me with a Massive DIK status, Chick affinity and all of Sage's RP's.
restaurant and strippers (and cougars...) are off limits in any run dedicated to a LI.
however, as I said before, although I will probably pay for it going forward, I have decided that in all the runs, however, at the beginning I will pursue Maya and Josy, otherwise the first season remains a senseless drama (not that accepting friendship on the fly is all the more sensible ...)

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
restaurant and strippers (and cougars...) are off limits in any run dedicated to a LI.
however, as I said before, although I will probably pay for it going forward, I have decided that in all the runs, however, at the beginning I will pursue Maya and Josy, otherwise the first season remains a senseless drama (not that accepting friendship on the fly is all the more sensible ...)
In my opinion there's no way to reconcile Ep 1 and Ep 4, it's just too fucked up. If I'm still alive when he finally finishes this game I'm thinking of sponsoring a mod team to fix all the writing mistakes and remove the forced relationships.

I just started my new run. The first thing I'm really interested in seeing is if Sage still tell's MC in ep 4 that the whole campus is talking about his big DIK.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Nope, Bella rejecting you permanently closes her route.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi guys here with another stupid question.......... I have recently found some save folders that I actually downloaded from here. I believe they are all the saves for endings of ep 6. I am a Mac user :sick: and I am having troubles locating the save folder within the game so that I can replace it with the newly downloaded save folder. I am obviously doing something wrong and o
All Ren'py games on Mac keep their saves in ~/Library/RenPy/(name of game).

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
it's not senseless... it's shows you the consequences of your behavior...

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Is it possible to still be in relationship with Jill if we haven't friendzone Bella.
I don't think I did something wrong but at the end of chapter 6 it's write that I didn't talk to her a lot this week and that we're friend but that's about it.
I don't think I've give her a bad answer. :unsure:

Edit : Thanks !

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes