citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
what consequences are you talking about?

i like the first season a lot, including its flaws, but the whole fourth chapter what's the point if we think MC is only moderately interested in the two girls? we have to assume he's very taken with them, with both of them
I think thats shows not to mess with all the girls that you meet, especially when they are in a relationship... and their brothers are your "brothers" as well... and you know about one of them is a lesbian too before you decide to fuck her ;), but you tell yourself fuck it... I'll go for a threesome... ;) how stupid could that be in real life? :) And ofc with this choice you fuck every possible relationship with the other girls... Quinn, Sage, Jill, Isabella... also if you choose to pursue one of the Josy&Maya for yourself you risk to gain an enemy that I'm not so sure you want to have.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think thats shows not to mess with all the girls that you meet, especially when they are in a relationship... and their brothers are your "brothers" as well... and you know about one of them is a lesbian too before you decide to fuck her ;), but you tell yourself fuck it... I'll go for a threesome... ;) how stupid could that be in real life? :) And ofc with this choice you fuck every possible relationship with the other girls... Quinn, Sage, Jill, Isabella... also if you choose to pursue one of the Josy&Maya for yourself you risk to gain an enemy that I'm not so sure you want to have.
Except for Jill, they're all technically committed girls...

Actually MC does an even weirder thing than looking for a threesome, he just claims to love them both, individually in fact the threesome is considered an exception, a fun thing they want to do again, but not the basis of their relationship.

every relationship at some point will be an obstacle to the others, it's just a matter of timing, you might be able to end it before the damage comes. for now in chapter 7 no relationship with LIs is still an obstacle to another relationship with an LI (many omens about Jill and Bella, but for now nothing more), for now only relationships with secondary girls are becoming exclusive

• Angry
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How do you make the text in the center?
Make sure you've disabled "Text Box" in your preferences:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella can't stand Jade, let's avoid Jade
Bella is very close to Jill, let's avoid Jill
Bella is Sage's tutor, let's avoid Sage

And in the end it's Cathe who fucks us over....

useless to choose, avoid all the others, even when logic would say otherwise. for example if you are interested in Jill, having Jade on our side would be an advantage, but i doubt it will be considered as such

I wouldn't even be so sure it's worth dating Josy if you're interested in Maya.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, maybe the theme is, if you don't want to fuck up your relationship, don't fuck other women? :p

When Ep4 came out, I was curious about what Sage mentioned in the pool about the rumor that the MC has a big dik.
So I did a run where the MC ignores the side girls and what changes is that she doesn't mention the rumor, what she does mention is that the MC is popular with the girls.
If the mc gets a handjob, blowjob or fucks any of the following girls, they tell everyone:
  • Cammy
  • Mel
  • Mona
  • Riona
  • Sarah
It's interesting that Quinn is the only one that doesn't talk about the size of the mc's cock. Even though Sage tells the mc she's ranting about him, Quinn doesn't directly let on that she's interested (that's just Sage reading between the lines).

dpc actually goes out of his way to put restrictions for Android devices? dude... what an a**hole
Why? It´s his Game/VN, he can do with it what he wants. :unsure:
Maybe he doesn't want to listen to a bunch of people whining because it doesn't work right on Android, and he doesn't want to support it working on Android.

May as well call Bioware a bunch of cunts because they didn't release Mass Effect in an OS/2 compatible version.
(granted, there are many other reasons to call them that, but not this time)

I mean, one might almost say that DPC is.. Being a DIK.
Imagine being such an asshole that you spend close to 2000 hours working on something and then try to make it hard for people who steal it from you. Fuck, I can't believe that guy! :mad:

Hence my problem: DPC's intentions notwithstanding, I don't feel like Bella wants this as much as the MC. At best, she's significantly more reluctant to act on the shared feeling. At worst, the MC is dragging her astray with his masculine wiles.

I'll pass on Bella until we finally learn why she's so reluctant and can judge her situation for ourselves.
The thing is that Bella's relationship with mc is not a guilty pleasure anymore, she isn't fighting herself since the ep7, they're going to date and build a real relationship now. She said that this is a big step for her and she wants to be sure that it feels right. I think once she has her answer, she'll make the mc choose.
I think Bella sees the MC's dating of Jill as a healthy social activity and she wants to turn her relationship with him into something similar. Inevitably someone is going to get hurt in that triangle, but that's not as callous as just fucking people without caring about the consequences. If we're lucky, the choice will look like this:
  1. Bella
  2. Jill
  3. Bella & Jill :sneaky:
I think if Bella finds out about Cathy it shows her that the mc doesn't think that much about these relationships, he's just having fun, and while she doesn't condemn that, it's not what she's after, anymore.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
The thing is that Bella's relationship with mc is not a guilty pleasure anymore, she isn't fighting herself since the ep7, they're going to date and build a real relationship now. She said that this is a big step for her and she wants to be sure that it feels right. I think once she has her answer, she'll make the mc choose.
I'd love that. My main issue with Bella was her cold attitude toward the mc in public, while she slowly gave in to that guilty pleasure in private. She has her own problems, but I still thought that wasn't fair. When that changes and they go out together more it could also change my top girl list.

Reactions: Niu6609

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017

Actually MC does an even weirder thing than looking for a threesome, he just claims to love them both, individually in fact the threesome is considered an exception, a fun thing they want to do again, but not the basis of their relationship.

every relationship at some point will be an obstacle to the others, it's just a matter of timing, you might be able to end it before the damage comes. for now in chapter 7 no relationship with LIs is still an obstacle to another relationship with an LI (many omens about Jill and Bella, but for now nothing more), for now only relationships with secondary girls are becoming exclusive
or you can respect what they already have, be their friend, also their brothers friend, try to support them and help them...
Jill is virgin, without a relationship, Sage is almost out of her relationship, Quinn can be worth to fighting for depends on what will be your loses on this path...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Are you for real men ! What mc think about him self for being in relation with bella and jill.

There is your answer, If mc in the path of bella and and jill he think of him self as a garbage and this 3 way is doomed to doom all including mc. 3 way regarding M and J will see same faith.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
For the love of god how I HATE Tybalt in this Ep 7:
Man, the only fun scenes with Tybalt is when you're messing with him, otherwise just looking at his face and the slightest mention of him is calling for an 'ew'. Imagine him thinking he actually has a chance with Jill LMFAO aight honestly though I think if you don't go for the Jill route she might actually eventually end up in a forced, loveless relationship with Tybalt in which she wants to get out of but can't (for reasons) and Tybalt just ends up getting cucked. All of this is purely imaginary though, and I do hope in the event you don't pick Jill, she can still have a fulfilling, Tybaltless life :)

I'm trying a Sage exclusive run, no restaurant, no strippers, stay away from Bella and Jill and M/J as much as possible. I even skipped the sex scene with Sage in ep 2. It's left me with a Massive DIK status, Chick affinity and all of Sage's RP's.
I don't really understand what the difference is between status and affinity honestly. Could anyone explain? Is status based on your DIK gauge and affinity based on actions only? I didn't really pay attention to the explanation while playing the game before, just DIK'ed everything up.

But can you pursue Jill and tell Bella to keep it in her pants?
Only works if you have a heart of steel and are able to keep a limp dick while thinking about Bella. Otherwise you'll be forcing yourself down a path of pain and resisting temptation...

Nah, just kidding. Honestly I have no clue but it's probably a yes. You just gotta avoid having encounters with her and continue to build RP with Jill while leaving Bella untouched.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The game doesn't give you any choice. One of the major flaws of BaDIK is that the game assume's that you are attracted to all of the LI's and causes the MC to interact with them based on that assumption. For example, the dinner date with Bella in ep 2. Why would an MC who is not attracted to Jill or Bella accept the invitation? And yet there is no choice to NOT accept the invitation.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
The game doesn't give you any choice. One of the major flaws of BaDIK is that the game assume's that you are attracted to all of the LI's and causes the MC to interact with them based on that assumption. For example, the dinner date with Bella in ep 2. Why would an MC who is not attracted to Jill or Bella accept the invitation? And yet there is no choice to NOT accept the invitation.
the game gives you the choice to understand the following:

"Family"
"My dad once told me that family is more than blood relations"
"Family are the people who support you in your choices" (and this goes both ways, not only for MC)
"Family will help you grow"
"Family doesn't give up on you in times of need"
"Family is the ones who love you for you"

Also gives you the chance to understand the meaning of DIKs & HOTs code "Family comes first" "Don't turn on each other"
Remember what Maya told you "Think what you wish about my brother, but he never give up on me."

and if you read what is on the glossary and try to understand it too...

There is your choice to make... this is not your typical bang all the chicks game and you are good to go ;) there will be consequences... ofc you can have all the paths and bang all the chicks but, your main focus must be on this here... and the meaning of it... and maybe the way you see it...

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
That statement is so fundamentally wrong, I dont even know where to start.

First off you can straight-up say no to Maya, Josy, Bella and Sage ( even twice !!! ), and while Jill doesn't have a 1 Button "no", if your RPs are low with her she will say to Bella "He doesnt seem to have any interesst in me".

And obviously the LI's have to be setup first so that you even CAN make a decision regarding them, the Bella "date" is the only way to get to Jill, but if you dont visit Bella in the Library later, there is no Bella path, so I have no idea how you can call something a "major flaw" of the game, when it literally allows you to not have any love relationship with all 5 LI's.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
if you want to stay with Jill you have to give a good impression to Bella, it's the purpose of that dinner (not a date), now the situation is completely different Bella needs a date for herself not for Jill, she needs to dig in herself and understand her feelings. It's our choice to stay in a multi-girls path (not a harem), just because we don't pay for it until now, but it doesn't mean in the next chapters we won't.

note: Sorry I wrote too quickly so I made a lot of errors, now it should be ok

Last edited:
Reactions: RonnieBoi

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Man, the only fun scenes with Tybalt is when you're messing with him, otherwise just looking at his face and the slightest mention of him is calling for an 'ew'. Imagine him thinking he actually has a chance with Jill LMFAO aight honestly though I think if you don't go for the Jill route she might actually eventually end up in a forced, loveless relationship with Tybalt in which she wants to get out of but can't (for reasons) and Tybalt just ends up getting cucked. All of this is purely imaginary though, and I do hope in the event you don't pick Jill, she can still have a fulfilling, Tybaltless life :)

I don't really understand what the difference is between status and affinity honestly. Could anyone explain? Is status based on your DIK gauge and affinity based on actions only? I didn't really pay attention to the explanation while playing the game before, just DIK'ed everything up.

Only works if you have a heart of steel and are able to keep a limp dick while thinking about Bella. Otherwise you'll be forcing yourself down a path of pain and resisting temptation...

Nah, just kidding. Honestly I have no clue but it's probably a yes. You just gotta avoid having encounters with her and continue to build RP with Jill while leaving Bella untouched.
Jill path is like blue balls simulator. Her touching herself thinking about MC meanwhile she didn't do anything with him except kissing somehow makes it even worse. For now, it definitely isn't worth playing after.
Just took her save up to date because when she begins to have scenes, I won't have to endure bullshit of 7 entire episodes :KEK:

For the difference between affinity and choices, it's somehow complicated indeed. But I interpret this as :
MC gets many choices in this game, as we know. Some of them are small choices, some of them don't matter. But some of them are the kind of choices that change/effect your personality.
Like thinking a bad thought about Steve is not a big one. Or retorting to his shittalk. But when you see him crying on the floor, someone in need of at least a talk, how you act has some effect on your MC's personality. Or when you have your guitar stolen, will you lose your control and fight with the guy or will you control your anger?
Will you make 8 different guys leave the party so you and your other friend can enjoy it to it's best?
But it's tedious, I'll give that. My main save's MC had permanent DIK status after Ep 6 and my other DIK saves gained permanent DIK this episode so... At least I'm done with that :HideThePain:

Reactions: Niu6609

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's interesting that Quinn is the only one that doesn't talk about the size of the mc's cock. Even though Sage tells the mc she's ranting about him, Quinn doesn't directly let on that she's interested (that's just Sage reading between the lines).
Well, if MC didnt "make her stop" at the cum-petition Quinn allready said "i knew you were my type of guy" and commented on his size.... Quinn is a pretty direct girl...

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Well, if MC didnt "make her stop" at the cum-petition Quinn allready said "i knew you were my type of guy" and commented on his size.... Quinn is a pretty direct girl...
actually she talks about it later on... when she talks that this is like next-gen sex toy, and "look how deep it will go..." or something like that...

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
what's the point if we think MC is only moderately interested in the two girls? we have to assume he's very taken with them, with both of them
The game doesn't give you any choice. One of the major flaws of BaDIK is that the game assume's that you are attracted to all of the LI's and causes the MC to interact with them based on that assumption.
You have to get into your head that in this game, we are told a story. The player is not writing the story.

The player is not the MC. We influence his actions a little bit, but otherwise the MC follows his path alone.

I admit it's very disturbing, because sometimes you have the power to influence the MC and sometimes you don't.

I think DPC tells us the story of the MC, but also the stories of the 5 LI, these are all the main characters in the story. Where we can have control is over the nature of our relationships with them (love or friend).

It does not make sense to speak of a forced relationship, because it is the MC who acts and not us. I also recognize that as we sometimes have decision-making power, it is very strange to be a spectator and an actor at the same time.

Reactions: Ilhares

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, thats pretty much how it works :)

Affinity is either DIK, NEUTRAL or CHICK.... (most choices you make will be either Dik or Chick, but some are neutral)

Your status can be seen on the status bar, this can vary : Major Dik, Huge Dik, Dik, Neutral, Chick, Huge Chick, Major Chick.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
about Jill, unlike other games, this one takes a lot of time so I think not "using" all the girls at the beginning is a good idea to get attention from players, as a matter of fact at half of the game we are still craving to fuck Bella and Jill.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
the game gives you the choice to understand the following:

"Family"
"My dad once told me that family is more than blood relations"
"Family are the people who support you in your choices" (and this goes both ways, not only for MC)
"Family will help you grow"
"Family doesn't give up on you in times of need"
"Family is the ones who love you for you"

Also gives you the chance to understand the meaning of DIKs & HOTs code "Family comes first" "Don't turn on each other"
Remember what Maya told you "Think what you wish about my brother, but he never give up on me."

and if you read what is on the glossary and try to understand it too...

There is your choice to make... this is not your typical bang all the chicks game and you are good to go ;) there will be consequences... ofc you can have all the paths and bang all the chicks but, your main focus must be on this here... and the meaning of it... and maybe the way you see it...
There's no point in having this conversation. Like all of the other LI fan's out there you don't seem to understand that everyone doesn't feel the same about your favorite character as you do. You also accuse me of wanting BaDIK to be typical bang all the chicks game (which in reality is just what it is) when in fact I'm doing a run where I don't have sex with any of the characters, except Sage. My point was that this is a game that offers very little meaningful choice to the player. Nothing you've said proves that wrong.

Reactions: bxchun and mojococo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes