DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That statement is so fundamentally wrong, I dont even know where to start.

First off you can straight-up say no to Maya, Josy, Bella and Sage ( even twice !!! ), and while Jill doesn't have a 1 Button "no", if your RPs are low with her she will say to Bella "He doesnt seem to have any interesst in me".

And obviously the LI's have to be setup first so that you even CAN make a decision regarding them, the Bella "date" is the only way to get to Jill, but if you dont visit Bella in the Library later, there is no Bella path, so I have no idea how you can call something a "major flaw" of the game, when it literally allows you to not have any love relationship with all 5 LI's.
Why would you need a Bella date to get to Jill when you don't want to get to Jill in the first place?

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
About the choices:
You have the choice to tell Josy OK, and not THIS IS A DATE!
You have the choice to tell Josy I was just about to call you, and then when she asks you did you miss her (you was with her yesterday), you can tell her that you are just checking up on her and ask her "what about your boyfriend", you have the choice when she sends you a picture with the miniskirt to tell her the she looks beautiful in it, and not to tell her to send you another one with her ass on it, you have the choice to not send her msgs to asks her if she is looking forward for the date, or that you are looking forward to the date..., you have the choice to not draw dicks on Steve's portrait, also you have the choice to not take money from your father, and take more from your boss, or less from your boss or nothing at all if you draw on Steve's portrait. You have the choice not to sleep with Josy when you return, you have the choice to not helping Maya with her scavenger hunt just for the tuition AFTER SHE TELLS YOU THAT SHE IS INTO GIRLS, also you have the choice to remove her leg on the movie night, to ask her about her boyfriend and many more choices... just like this... also you have choices not to call Josy to talk about flowers and wine... you can just go back home.

So yeah... choices matters :) and there is choice for everything...
Also you have a choice when you see Isabella with the ring, and crying after the second encounter in the Library to not pursue her anymore... you also has a choice that you can tell her "It's foggy" and not "I remember our first kiss" Then you have a choice to Thank her, and not to kiss her...
You have the choice to not get involve in strip path / 21+ club path / drug path / Quinn's restorant and more...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You have to get into your head that in this game, we are told a story. The player is not writing the story.

The player is not the MC. We influence his actions a little bit, but otherwise the MC follows his path alone.

I admit it's very disturbing, because sometimes you have the power to influence the MC and sometimes you don't.

I think DPC tells us the story of the MC, but also the stories of the 5 LI, these are all the main characters in the story. Where we can have control is over the nature of our relationships with them (love or friend).

It does not make sense to speak of a forced relationship, because it is the MC who acts and not us. I also recognize that as we sometimes have decision-making power, it is very strange to be a spectator and an actor at the same time.
Hence the flaw in the design of the game. Hey I know a lot of you guys really love this game, maybe too much. But you need to understand that everyone doesn't like the things that you like and that any work of art, be it a game or a movie or a novel, is going to receive some criticism.

Reactions: JustAnAspie0

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
About the choices:
You have the choice to tell Josy OK, and not THIS IS A DATE!
You have the choice to tell Josy I was just about to call you, and then when she asks you did you miss her (you was with her yesterday), you can tell her that you are just checking up on her and ask her "what about your boyfriend", you have the choice when she sends you a picture with the miniskirt to tell her the she looks beautiful in it, and not to tell her to send you another one with her ass on it, you have the choice to not send her msgs to asks her if she is looking forward for the date, or that you are looking forward to the date..., you have the choice to not draw dicks on Steve's portrait, also you have the choice to not take money from your father, and take more from your boss, or less from your boss or nothing at all if you draw on Steve's portrait. You have the choice not to sleep with Josy when you return, you have the choice to not helping Maya with her scavenger hunt just for the tuition AFTER SHE TELLS YOU THAT SHE IS INTO GIRLS, also you have the choice to remove her leg on the movie night, to ask her about her boyfriend and many more choices... just like this... also you have choices not to call Josy to talk about flowers and wine... you can just go back home.

So yeah... choices matters :) and there is choice for everything...
Also you have a choice when you see Isabella with the ring, and crying after the second encounter in the Library to not pursue her anymore... you also has a choice that you can tell her "It's foggy" and not "I remember our first kiss" Then you have a choice to Thank her, and not to kiss her...
You have the choice to not get involve in strip path / 21+ club path / drug path / Quinn's restorant and more...
None of those choices matter, you still find the MC waiting hand and foot on all of these characters, rather you like them or not. You have a strange notion of what choice is.

Reactions: JustAnAspie0

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
There's no point in having this conversation. Like all of the other LI fan's out there you don't seem to understand that everyone doesn't feel the same about your favorite character as you do. You also accuse me of wanting BaDIK to be typical bang all the chicks game (which in reality is just what it is) when in fact I'm doing a run where I don't have sex with any of the characters, except Sage. My point was that this is a game that offers very little meaningful choice to the player. Nothing you've said proves that wrong.
You say the reality of this game is the typical bang all girls while saying, "...in fact I'm doing a run where I don't have sex with any of the characters except Sage." Nice contradiction because you're basically implying there are meaningful choices. lol

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
actually she talks about it later on... when she talks that this is like next-gen sex toy, and "look how deep it will go..." or something like that...
She comments on it frequently honestly. During the cumpetition she says "Fuck, you're huge"
During the roof-top scene, she says the same and MC retorts with "look at my hand, its bigger". She even does a comparison on her stomach saying "This is how far up inside me you'll get"
I'm pretty sure during the threesome with Riona, she comments but I dunno the exact words.
During the hang out scene in 7, she says "You're like a next level sex toy" "Do you get dizzy with blood loss because of your tripod cock?"

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Why would you need a Bella date to get to Jill when you don't want to get to Jill in the first place?
For the second time, the LI's have to be setup in some way so that you can even make a decision, if you just wanna go by haircolor or boob-size and you dont really care what the girls are about, thats fine, then you have to go through the introduction chapters and use the skip button. But complaining about the setup of one LI - Bella - because she wants to know you before she gives you her blessing to date Jill is ridiculous.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
For the second time, the LI's have to be setup in some way so that you can even make a decision, if you just wanna go by haircolor or boob-size and you dont really care what the girls are about, thats fine, then you have to go through the introduction chapters and use the skip button. But complaining about the setup of one LI - Bella - because she wants to know you before she gives you her blessing to date Jill is ridiculous.
I think you should try to understand what the vegan girl on swyper is trying to tell you... she is describing how Isabella and her husband relationship work... then put 2 and 2 together... and this will be the answer of your question why you need Isabella's blessing :)) (And they are ok with it), that's my 2 cents on the subject... ofc I don't want to tell you THIS IS HOW IT IS... but this is my thoughts on the subject... and yes I think that the only reasonable girlfriend material that you can have of the 5 main girls are Sage & Jill... and you have to work on it hard and be loyal... every other will have negative consequences... either on you or on them...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There's no point in having this conversation. Like all of the other LI fan's out there you don't seem to understand that everyone doesn't feel the same about your favorite character as you do. You also accuse me of wanting BaDIK to be typical bang all the chicks game (which in reality is just what it is) when in fact I'm doing a run where I don't have sex with any of the characters, except Sage. My point was that this is a game that offers very little meaningful choice to the player. Nothing you've said proves that wrong.
You say the reality of this game is the typical bang all girls while saying, "...in fact I'm doing a run where I don't have sex with any of the characters except Sage." Nice contradiction because you're basically implying there are meaningful choices. lol
Think you guys both are saying valid things, but i have the feeling it's the "meaningful Choices" part that should be defined...
The story itself will not be earthshakingly different no matter what LI's paths you are on on not...
Any LI you choose not tot pursue will still be a large part of the story allthough you may not see some content...
I can understand people saying there's no meaningful choices to be made since the consequences aren't really severe like in some other games.... none of the NPC's dissappear from the story as direct result of a choice the MC can make...

On the other hand the total of choices you will make during the game more or less define what type of person you will be at the end, but we will still have to see if the endings will be completely different based on your ending status...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For all those who complain that the players gets forced into relationships with the various LIs against their will, here's a patch to resolve it. Actually, it's not so much a patch as an epilogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Heycock and Daver

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No not really. That's where the discordance comes in. I'm playing a run right now that intentionally goes against the grain. But everything in the game pushes you to have sex with or at least be involved with every female character you meet. Suppose you were trying to be loyal to Josy all the way through episode 4. Well first Maya humps you, then after apologizing, kisses and then straddles you. Sage kisses you, then offers you sex multiple times (although Sage is in fact the only character that you can refuse), you kiss Bella when your drunk after a 'date' that you can't avoid. Jill sleep humps your hand. No matter what choices you make you have to become involved with all of these characters. There is no choice.

Now in the run that I'm currently doing I'm only trying to pursue Sage, but already (I'm at the beginning of ep 4) scene's are occuring that make no sense in the path that I'm playing. For example, the Maya Josy relationship reveal. If you are pursuing a Josy path or a Maya path the scene makes sense. But if you are pursuing a strictly Sage path, the scene makes no sense at all. If I'm only interested in Sage then why would my character react like that? You can make the choices to pursue Sage, but after a while scene's occur that make no sense based on those choices. That's a flaw in the game.

Reactions: bxchun and mojococo

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
For all those who complain that the players gets forced into relationships with the various LIs against their will, here's a patch to resolve it. Actually, it's not so much a patch as an epilogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, and that's not what I said. The point is you don't have any choice but to be attracted to all of the LI's, to repeatedly interact with them. And then, later in the game, of course you are penalized for interacting with all of the LI's.

Reactions: shazba

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
College was boring and then I graduated.

Then End.

:sleep:
No, the college experience was:
I banged all the teachers, and the dean, and pretty much all of the girls that I saw...
I got expelled on my first year with at least 3 bastard childs, with HIV, and as a drug addict... how about that for a college exp? :)

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No, it's ridiculous to seek a blessing to date Jill when you don't want to date Jill.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
No, it's ridiculous to seek a blessing to date Jill when you don't want to date Jill.
I'll be honest with you, I agree. I use the mod when I start a new game and purposely drop the RP for Jill, Bella, J&M all the way down just so I can avoid as much as possible. I do feel like it's ridiculous that you can't just stay away from Jill altogether. During ep7, even if you have negative Jill points, Bella still calls you for the tennis match (and yes, every single time, he leaves dick bruised and toothless)
I also understand what the others are saying as well. That choices make it a lot more tolerable. If you choose not to pursue Jill, her interactions are fewer but it would be nice if there was a way to choose which LI's you're attracted to from the start. Like you would in real life.

Reactions: Awry90 and DavDR

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Im not sure anymore if your trolling or serious, but it sets up Bella, she is a LI too - the date which never happens is just the way how DPC choses to get you into Bellas house, kiss her and the rest is up to you... man are you dense. Major flaw my ass...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes