BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Is it possible to still be in relationship with Jill if we haven't friendzone Bella.
I don't think I did something wrong but at the end of chapter 6 it's write that I didn't talk to her a lot this week and that we're friend but that's about it.
I don't think I've give her a bad answer. :unsure:
Yes, you can pursue both Jill and Bella at the same time. In fact, I encourage it. Have fun!

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
I think this options only appears if you are on the DIK path ... so it was for me at least ..
You must have chosen make alpha leave :
View attachment 1200700

Like Daxos89 said, if you had a permanent chick affinity you didn't have the option.

Yes.
Do you have the kick out the alphas objective? If you are on permanent chick affinity you can't do it.
u should go to her room and click on jimmy on the bed then go back to her and tell her
I started the quest again

Now the 'tell her about the job in her bed' option appears

Thank you all

9.png

10.png

11.png

Reactions: Daxos89

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
In my opinion there's no way to reconcile Ep 1 and Ep 4, it's just too fucked up. If I'm still alive when he finally finishes this game I'm thinking of sponsoring a mod team to fix all the writing mistakes and remove the forced relationships.

I just started my new run. The first thing I'm really interested in seeing is if Sage still tell's MC in ep 4 that the whole campus is talking about his big DIK.
ofc they will talk, after all the MC was naked when he stole the panties... there was Quinn (Quinn tells Riona), Camilla (tells Mona), Melanie & Sarah (tells everybody else) that night...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
ofc they will talk, after all the MC was naked when he stole the panties... there was Quinn (Quinn tells Riona), Camilla (tells Mona), Melanie & Sarah (tells everybody else) that night...
Yes, and he also streaks the Mall. I'm just curious to see what happens in game, to see if choices DO matter. Personally I don't think the dialogue will change but I am willing to be pleasantly surprised.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Yes, you can pursue both Jill and Bella at the same time. In fact, I encourage it. Have fun!
Maybe I failed to be on her path, I kissed her in chapter 4 or 5, But in the 6 I don't have the choice to go with her at the end (only Sage)
It's embarassing because she is my favorite. :cry:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You can always choose to have a hang out with Maya and Josy, even if you are not in the trouple, it is only Quinn who is not available in every game.
Just to be clear, you can only get the Hangout: Maya & Josy in Episode 5 if you are on their path. You can still choose to visit Maya or Josy in Episode 7 (but not both) even if you're just friends.

Agreed. I love Cathy but she isn't worth losing Bella over.
I don't know, if I wanted to do a forbidden teacher run, I'd definitely pick Cathy over Bella. Bella's gorgeous, but Cathy doesn't have to be dragged into it kicking and glaring.

The only problem is that the pace of Cathy's path is starting to rival Jill's.

Well as I see it it's only a matter of time before Jade costs you Bella as well. In the long run it feels like the Jill/Bella path is gonna demand a kind "no one but her/them or you screwed" and I'm not sure they're worth it.
I still think the LI paths are likely to be mutually compatible for a while. It's the side girls that will run into conflicts first.

Reactions: mojococo
May 12, 2021
Yes, and he also streaks the Mall. I'm just curious to see what happens in game, to see if choices DO matter. Personally I don't think the dialogue will change but I am willing to be pleasantly surprised.
I just started my new run. The first thing I'm really interested in seeing is if Sage still tell's MC in ep 4 that the whole campus is talking about his big DIK.
When Ep4 came out, I was curious about what Sage mentioned in the pool about the rumor that the MC has a big dik.
So I did a run where the MC ignores the side girls and what changes is that she doesn't mention the rumor, what she does mention is that the MC is popular with the girls.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Everytime she drugs him, he essentially becomes this stoned guy who can't stay on his feet or even awake, I would say that is pretty serious. But than again I am a teetotaler (not literally).
Saying she drugged him is strong. In my opinion, drugging someone would be giving someone a drug without their knowledge. Quinn simply offers MC the option to smoke.
Even without nutting I was like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was like
there, after seeing our attempts finally giving results :love:
I didn't even think about fapping and that whole hang out scene had me like
Hiii how can i send money to someone i want to support the developers but i don't know how :( :(

kkroto6

Mar 27, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.7.1 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
dpc actually goes out of his way to put restrictions for Android devices? dude... what an a**hole

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
dpc actually goes out of his way to put restrictions for Android devices? dude... what an a**hole
Maybe he doesn't want to listen to a bunch of people whining because it doesn't work right on Android, and he doesn't want to support it working on Android.

May as well call Bioware a bunch of cunts because they didn't release Mass Effect in an OS/2 compatible version.
(granted, there are many other reasons to call them that, but not this time)

I mean, one might almost say that DPC is.. Being a DIK.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm not sure how you can get dragged into something you equality want while "kicking and glaring" but ok.
Hence my problem: DPC's intentions notwithstanding, I don't feel like Bella wants this as much as the MC. At best, she's significantly more reluctant to act on the shared feeling. At worst, the MC is dragging her astray with his masculine wiles.

I'll pass on Bella until we finally learn why she's so reluctant and can judge her situation for ourselves.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Hence my problem: DPC's intentions notwithstanding, I don't feel like Bella wants this as much as the MC. At best, she's significantly more reluctant to act on the shared feeling. At worst, the MC is dragging her astray with his masculine wiles.

I'll pass on Bella until we finally learn why she's so reluctant and can judge her situation for ourselves.
When MC visits Bella at the library after asking out Jill, I always felt we've been bamboozled ... the choices of 'Go see Bella / Ignore Bella' are just not all that informative. 'Ignore Bella' isn't something a CHICK MC would do, and suddenly you start making out with Bella. DPC definitely wants Bella's condition as part of the primary narrative, IMO.

Maybe she's just schizophrenic and the locked room in her home is empty except for a bottle of pills on a desk - her medication that she's lately stopped taking.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
When MC visits Bella at the library after asking out Jill, I always felt we've been bamboozled ... the choices of 'Go see Bella / Ignore Bella' are just not all that informative. 'Ignore Bella' isn't something a CHICK MC would do, and suddenly you start making out with Bella. DPC definitely wants Bella's condition as part of the primary narrative, IMO.

Maybe she's just schizophrenic and the locked room in her home is empty except for a bottle of pills on a desk - her medication that she's lately stopped taking.
She doesn't exhibit the symptoms of someone who's a schizophrenic, so I don't think that's it.

Reactions: Icekatana

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it's not senseless... it's shows you the consequences of your behavior...
what consequences are you talking about?

i like the first season a lot, including its flaws, but the whole fourth chapter what's the point if we think MC is only moderately interested in the two girls? we have to assume he's very taken with them, with both of them

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In my opinion there's no way to reconcile Ep 1 and Ep 4, it's just too fucked up. If I'm still alive when he finally finishes this game I'm thinking of sponsoring a mod team to fix all the writing mistakes and remove the forced relationships.

I'm not saying it doesn't have flaws, but the first season moved me a lot, in some moments even made me very angry. But if you take away Maya and Josy from the first season it becomes a long prologue, quite empty.

In my opinion the fourth and fifth chapters are much less compatible, where a series of backward marches are put in place to keep the story open, if Mc is in the troupe he proposes loyalty and is told to have his experiences, if he's not in the troupe everything is done to throw him back in... the night before he decides to remain friends, the day after he realizes he still has feelings for one of the two girls, eventually...

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
It's definitely complicated.

Bella knows that Jill is dating the mc, she even asks Jill how the dates go (we saw that when they were doing Yoga in Bella's house), but obviously Bella keeps her relationship with the MC a secret from Jill.

Bella herself doesn't even know what she's doing with the MC, and each time they do something she chastises herself and feels guilty once the urges subside.

She definitely isn't doing it to hurt Jill, and if she rejects the mc over the Cathy business and Bella says that he needs to be good to Jill, the mc calls her out for her hypocrisy. She says that's just all the more reason for them to be parting ways.

If the Cathy situation doesn't occur and Bella doesn't end the relationship with the mc, that doesn't mean she doesn't have mixed feeling about messing around with the mc while knowing he's forming a relationship with Jill, it just means she's weighing it up differently. Cathy just tipped the scales.

Sure, but you're breaking the illusion. :p
The thing is that Bella's relationship with mc is not a guilty pleasure anymore, she isn't fighting herself since the ep7, they're going to date and build a real relationship now. She said that this is a big step for her and she wants to be sure that it feels right. I think once she has her answer, she'll make the mc choose.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes