May 12, 2021
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but in episode 6, if you choose Sage over Jill (because, like, you already made plans with Sage before Jill showed up unexpectedly, Sage was sick and you don't just bail on a sick friend, and fucking Jill didn't even ring before she showed up...), then you don't get to see Jill paddling the old pink canoe later in episode 7.
Canoe? What canoe? I haven't seen any scene of Jill with a canoe. I've only seen the run that she has with the MC near the end of the episode.

May 7, 2021
Canoe? What canoe? I haven't seen any scene of Jill with a canoe. I've only seen the run that she has with the MC near the end of the episode.
You know the scene where the MC visits her in her room in E7? If you did everything right, she will send the MC away and then satisfy herself.

Reactions: shazba

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Wonder when she'll go to Tommy and asks for a go for MC. We'll see how it goes
She probably won't ask considering Tommy is sleeping around without asking her input.

Till episode 5 DIK path had more advantages now it looks like you wont be getting any LI except Sage on DIK affinity

you don't get 100% Bella scene if you are on DIK affinity
same with Jill
Some of the main ships may die but on the plus side you get loads of side girls and new ones each episode:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi Everyone. I have a question regarding 'saving' new routes without messing up my current saves. Example- I'm currently on Ep 5, but from the conversations I have read, I need to be playing different routes to increase my chances of success. When I go to a particular previous save, the game asks 'Are you ready to override?'. My question is if I select 'yes', will that mess up my most recent save? As I understand I should be able to make changes and save them for a new route. Thanks for clarifying
You get the overwrite message when you try to save the game in a slot where a save already exists. If you overwrite it the old save is obviously gone.

For multiple paths I recommend 1) use an extra page for different saves - after all they are unlimited and rename the page (by clicking on the "Page XX" title) and 2) use identifiable save description.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If the quinn path requires MC to become part of the drug business, an option to back out would be nice.
[...]
She's actually pissed that the mc didn't dump a sick friend that he'd already made plans with because she showed up unannounced dressed as little Red Riding Hood.

What a fucking cow!
That resembles my thoughts back then exactly.
In any game - no matter which one, especially if the characters are well written - I don't like to let people down (yeah, it's just images in a bit world, blah, blah. But books are made of letters as well and you can really dive into them).
So in this situation there really is no choice at all, there is no way I would choose to let down a friend in need, love interest or not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course, I mean another blackmail against Jill. He got away with it once, so why shouldn't he try it again? I see potential for more drama here. The picture won't be the only reason, of course, as such an event is more likely to be part of the main story. But it could get significantly more complicated with Jill.

Jill wants more, even if you're not on her path? I honestly don't see that. Her path is the most difficult one in my opinion, because even small mistakes have negative effects.
I hope not... both because this whole blackmail segment has already lasted too long and I consider it one of the worst in the game (worse than D&G but still better than Lynette's diary) but also because Tybalt would really have nothing to hold on to this time.

for the "fake fire" he could count on the threat of witnesses, here it would really be a pure inference...

for now in Jill's story i wouldn't say that minor choices matter, slapping Tybalt in front of everyone is an important choice, and for the players interested in her it's really bad, even before the blackmail issue emerged, in the same way choosing between her and Sage is cruel, but we can't say it's a minor choice...

May 7, 2021
I hope not... both because this whole blackmail segment has already lasted too long and I consider it one of the worst in the game (worse than D&G but still better than Lynette's diary) but also because Tybalt would really have nothing to hold on to this time.

for the "fake fire" he could count on the threat of witnesses, here it would really be a pure inference...
I get what you mean. The thing is, Tybalt already tried the normal way and sees that the MC could steal his princess. What should he do? Challenge the MC to a boxing match? To a dick comparison? A fair game is not to be expected. He wants Jill and has to take action after a third botched date. His options are limited because he couldn't break his promise to Jill without losing everything.

Of course, it doesn't have to be another blackmail attempt. But a dirty trick is very likely to come.

for now in Jill's story i wouldn't say that minor choices matter, slapping Tybalt in front of everyone is an important choice, and for the players interested in her it's really bad, even before the blackmail issue emerged, in the same way choosing between her and Sage is cruel, but we can't say it's a minor choice...
So you're saying it's totally fine that there are no consequences to Tybalt punching the MC in public, but returning the favor deserves contempt?

Canceling on a sick friend you've already said yes to in order to go on a date is an ass move. Jill, of all people, likes to play the caretaker, she should understand.

After the tennis date, there is a choice between I'm a nice guy and I'm probably not good for you. The first answer is hypocritical, while the second answer is honest. Granted, you can get around the answer if you convince Bella. The joke is that just before this, Jill was complaining about the hypocritical state of dating in her social class.

The longer I think about Jill, the more honest and decent Quinn seems in comparison.

Reactions: Luther9555

darthrevan101

Feb 16, 2021
You get the overwrite message when you try to save the game in a slot where a save already exists. If you overwrite it the old save is obviously gone.

For multiple paths I recommend 1) use an extra page for different saves - after all they are unlimited and rename the page (by clicking on the "Page XX" title) and 2) use identifiable save description.
Thanks!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I get what you mean. The thing is, Tybalt already tried the normal way and sees that the MC could steal his princess. What should he do? Challenge the MC to a boxing match? To a dick comparison? A fair game is not to be expected. He wants Jill and has to take action after a third botched date. His options are limited because he couldn't break his promise to Jill without losing everything.

Of course, it doesn't have to be another blackmail attempt. But a dirty trick is very likely to come.

So you're saying it's totally fine that there are no consequences to Tybalt punching the MC in public, but returning the favor deserves contempt?

Canceling on a sick friend you've already said yes to in order to go on a date is an ass move. Jill, of all people, likes to play the caretaker, she should understand.

After the tennis date, there is a choice between I'm a nice guy and I'm probably not good for you. The first answer is hypocritical, while the second answer is honest. Granted, you can get around the answer if you convince Bella. The joke is that just before this, Jill was complaining about the hypocritical state of dating in her social class.

The longer I think about Jill, the more honest and decent Quinn seems in comparison.
Sage is not dying, she has a flu, and she lives in a house full of people, there is absolutely no urgency.
If you're interested in Jill, go with her, if not, you can do as you please.

Slapping Tybalt is not self-defense, it's an act that if you're interested in Jill you know she won't appreciate, but again if you'd rather put your hands on Tybalt :ROFLMAO: you are free to do so.

The point isn't that you can't choose differently, but if you're interested in Jill it's clear what you should choose, if you don't you can't talk about weird consequences

From the blackmail onwards Jill's story is ridiculous, so it's perfectly fine not to be interested in her.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
About Jill and Tybalt.

Considering Jill's liabilities with the harassment, if we accumulate too many misdeeds against Tybalt, it will backfire on us. I think we risk a big penalty with Jill.

Tybalt, although he is presented as a character who is laughed at for making fun of himself, he is not harmless. His father is Stephen Burke, he could help his son get revenge (especially if he knows that the one who pisses his son has also fucked his wife ...).

The best way to end this story is for Jill to open her eyes. She must put an end to Tybalt's hopes. Jill is naive, she has not understood the kind of interest Tybalt has in her. Once she understands, she will have to tell him clearly that there is no way.

Reactions: goldenrule91

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
About Jill and Tybalt.

Considering Jill's liabilities with the harassment, if we accumulate too many misdeeds against Tybalt, it will backfire on us. I think we risk a big penalty with Jill.

Tybalt, although he is presented as a character who is laughed at for making fun of himself, he is not harmless. His father is Stephen Burke, he could help his son get revenge (especially if he knows that the one who pisses his son has also fucked his wife ...).

The best way to end this story is for Jill to open her eyes. She must put an end to Tybalt's hopes. Jill is naive, she has not understood the kind of interest Tybalt has in her. Once she understands, she will have to tell him clearly that there is no way.
Bella tells her directly, if Jill still hasn't figured it out I'd say MC can give it up....

I agree though that, especially if we have the wrong affinity or few points with Jill, making doubts about us pile up is not a good idea anyway.

Reactions: Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Sage is not dying, she has a flu, and she lives in a house full of people, there is absolutely no urgency.
If you're interested in Jill, go with her, if not, you can do as you please.

Slapping Tybalt is not self-defense, it's an act that if you're interested in Jill you know she won't appreciate, but again if you'd rather put your hands on Tybalt :ROFLMAO: you are free to do so.

The point isn't that you can't choose differently, but if you're interested in Jill it's clear what you should choose, if you don't you can't talk about weird consequences

From the blackmail onwards Jill's story is ridiculous, so it's perfectly fine not to be interested in her.
Even if the house was full of hot members apparently no one bothered to help Sage. Also even if she is not dying as it's just flu, I'd rather take care of a sick friend, then go out and chase Princess Purity or anyone else. If Jill or pretty much any other LI can't understand something simple like that, then she is just selfish, but if Jill is as pure and perfect as some people think then helping a sick friend should give +points with her.

Punching Tybalt is not self defense and it's also stupid to do that. Tybalt is all bark, no bite. To be honest I couldn't care less about Jill and her preferences, but even if it's somewhat satisfying to watch him get smashed, it's still a stupid and unnecessary move.

May 7, 2021
All I'm saying is that what Jill says and how she acts don't add up.

Please don't get me wrong. I think her story arc is quite entertaining.

That's not going to happen anytime soon. Every girl has her drama. With Sage, you can already see it, even if it's still slumbering under the surface. With Josy it was Maja and maybe it will be again.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even if the house was full of hot members apparently no one bothered to help Sage. Also even if she is not dying as it's just flu, I'd rather take care of a sick friend, then go out and chase Princess Purity or anyone else. If Jill or pretty much any other LI can't understand something simple like that, then she is just selfish, but if Jill is as pure and perfect as some people think then helping a sick friend should give +points with her.

Punching Tybalt is not self defense and it's also stupid to do that. Tybalt is all bark, no bite. To be honest I couldn't care less about Jill and her preferences, but even if it's somewhat satisfying to watch him get smashed, it's still a stupid and unnecessary move.
A flu... it's not like we're giving her heart massage, but making her tea, and taking all the things she could take herself.

But going to Sage's is perfectly legal. If you prefer Sage's company to Jill's, it's perfectly fine to go to Sage's. I wouldn't argue otherwise.

but it's a choice, fair enough, what should make the difference is who we are interested in. from our point of view as players it's less balanced, we know what Jill is up against.

Then clearly it's all instrumental in creating some guilt whatever choice we make, dear DPC....

Reactions: Jules_Papillon

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
A flu... it's not like we're giving her heart massage, but making her tea, and taking all the things she could take herself.

But going to Sage's is perfectly legal. If you prefer Sage's company to Jill's, it's perfectly fine to go to Sage's. I wouldn't argue otherwise.

but it's a choice, fair enough, what should make the difference is who we are interested in. from our point of view as players it's less balanced, we know what Jill is up against.

Then clearly it's all instrumental in creating some guilt whatever choice we make, dear DPC....
That's why I said friend. When I first played that chapter I wasn't really interested in Sage, but I still picked the option to take care of her. It's just flu, but I know it feels great to know there's someone out there who would go out of their way to help you even if it's just to treat a meager illness like flu.

You're right, parts like that are in the game to make you think about the consequences, but in this case I still think that's the best option no matter which LI is waiting for you. I mean you can think flu is nothing, but it's still much more than simply picking Li1 or Li2 when both of them want to go on a date with the mc around the same time.

In this case it was Jill, but to be honest if any other LI would give the mc a hard time just because he went to take care of Sage, even if the mc is not pursuing Sage as a LI, then I'd think much less of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes