Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Could be anything, but for whatever reasons she is okay with you starting getting involved with Jill, while also being allready involved with her, that does not mean she has to be okay with you having sex with Cathy in Bella's car after an evening where Jill and Bella helped their friend...
Maybe she thinks you took advantage of Cathy on a weak moment, maybe she's just pissed you did it in her car, maybe she just isn't okay with you being in relations with 3 women.... Hell, maybe it's just that time of the month... :)

As for Jill and Bella content being related, the only thing Bella mentioned is you need to get along with her to get along with Jill, that does not have to mean you need to be romanticly involved with both of them....
Yes i get your point, but in all those cases i did not force anyone and with Jill Bella knows exactly what she feels about me, this is not a surprise to suddently discover that i have an affair with Jill.
If she was not ok with me and Jill she could have said it long time ago, but no she pursued me and clearly made me understood that she wanted me.
So all this is bullshit and it really annoy me because i liked that game and the characters, i would have loved to have a discussion with all the girls and be able to explain what i want and if i want to go on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Could be anything, but for whatever reasons she is okay with you starting getting involved with Jill, while also being allready involved with her, that does not mean she has to be okay with you having sex with Cathy in Bella's car after an evening where Jill and Bella helped their friend...
Maybe she thinks you took advantage of Cathy on a weak moment, maybe she's just pissed you did it in her car, maybe she just isn't okay with you being in relations with 3 women.... Hell, maybe it's just that time of the month... :)

As for Jill and Bella content being related, the only thing Bella mentioned is you need to get along with her to get along with Jill, that does not have to mean you need to be romanticly involved with both of them....
we are not talking about a relationship in its infancy

when Bella starts pushing Jill to give MC a chance it makes sense, and at that moment there is little more than sexual attraction between Bella and MC, so something that doesn't take long to stop.

But by the sixth chapter the situation is different, Bella is already aware that it's no longer just a sexual need and in fact wants to deepen the relationship with MC.
Bella knows how important Mc is for Jill, so important that she has to submit to Tybalt's blackmail, to accept not to see Mc in public. how can a friend bring him home and ask him for a real date?
in this situation how is the escapade with Cathe an insurmountable problem?

Reactions: bxchun

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
we are not talking about a relationship in its infancy

when Bella starts pushing Jill to give MC a chance it makes sense, and at that moment there is little more than sexual attraction between Bella and MC, so something that doesn't take long to stop.

But by the sixth chapter the situation is different, Bella is already aware that it's no longer just a sexual need and in fact wants to deepen the relationship with MC.
Bella knows how important Mc is for Jill, so important that she has to submit to Tybalt's blackmail, to accept not to see Mc in public. how can a friend bring him home and ask him for a real date?
in this situation how is the escapade with Cathe an insurmountable problem?
In fact about Jill and Bella i was suspecting something much more that just friendship, you can see a scene where Jill and Bella have a tension when in the same bed.
So i was starting to think that Bella and her husband are separated because Bella had an affair with Jill maybe.
In this way i thaught that Bella and Jill would accept me in a relation where they would share me just like Maya and Josy, the way Bella accept the fact that i pursue Jill with her help tend to confirm this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Imagine getting into a relationship with a woman and then fucking another girl in that woman's car, and then imagine getting angry because you didn't like how that first woman wanted to end the relationship. That would be narcissism I believe...

By the way, being dumped by the first woman in that scenario is a pretty good outcome. You do that shit in real life and you get to see how vindictive a woman can be. Bella handled the whole thing extremely level headedly.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Imagine getting into a relationship with a woman and then fucking another girl in that woman's car, and then imagine getting angry because you didn't like how that first woman wanted to end the relationship. That would be narcissism I believe...

By the way, being dumped by the first woman in that scenario is a pretty good outcome. You do that shit in real life and you get to see how vindictive a woman can be. Bella handled the whole thing extremely level headedly.
but in fact that's not the point

Besides neither Bella nor Mc get angry, it's a scene without any big drama.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

That is not the problem, the problem is that she is taking the soul out of the MC while you know that your friend is in love with him

And what can the MC do? She found out, the best thing is to shut up and that's it, everything you say is not going to help you :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In fact about Jill and Bella i was suspecting something much more that just friendship, you can see a scene where Jill and Bella have a tension when in the same bed.
So i was starting to think that Bella and her husband are separated because Bella had an affair with Jill maybe.
In this way i thaught that Bella and Jill would accept me in a relation where they would share me just like Maya and Josy, the way Bella accept the fact that i pursue Jill with her help tend to confirm this.
This eventually doesn't seem to explain much about Bella's behaviour, does she want revenge on Jill in your opinion?

And this doesn't really fit with the image of the virgin Jill wanting her first time to be perfect.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

That is not the problem, the problem is that she is taking the soul out of the MC while you know that your friend is in love with him
I'm not criticizing the mc in this case, I'm criticizing people in this thread. :p

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

So you better not play those games about a young man with a huge dick who fucks everybody, concentrate on romantic novels for middle aged housewifes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: asgardtipar2

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So you better not play those games about a young man with a huge dick who fucks everybody, concentrate on romantic novels for middle age housewifes :ROFLMAO:
I think I must have made by point really badly. I'm not criticizing the mc or the game. I'm having a go at people who are posting their displeasure at being "blind sided" by Bella suddenly "inexplicably" dumping the mc after he got a blow job from Cathy in Bella's car. Bella didn't ask for specifics, so in her mind she probably believes the mc fucked Cathy.

Moral of the story, don't fuck a girl in your other girl's car. You will be the one who ends up fucked.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
So i’m just going to say this directly with no filter…

Kylie, that girl that was in the background since episode 4 is hot as fuck!!! :love::love::love:
Kylie.png Kylie 2.png

I’m glad that we finally had her name in episode 7 ! If DPC is still lurking in here please make a lewd scene with her! I’d take her over that chatterbox Becky any day! :LOL:

She’s clearly not interested in Derek. But if we set him up with Penny at the party maybe we can have a double date! :sneaky:

screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png
screenshot0014.png screenshot0002.png

I think you can blow your chances if you’re on the DIK path… :unsure:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Reactions: openup212

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And what can the MC do? She found out, the best thing is to shut up and that's it, everything you say is not going to help you :ROFLMAO:
Bella doesn't get angry either, it's a separation by mutual consent.

I think you didn't understand the scene very well. Bella isn't accusing Mc of anything, so Mc has nothing to defend himself against, that he had other stories didn't surprise anyone, not even Bella, and I don't think the problem was doing it in his car.

it's two people who quietly, for me too much, decide to move on.

Reactions: mindern

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bella doesn't get angry either, it's a separation by mutual consent.

I think you didn't understand the scene very well. Bella isn't accusing Mc of anything, so Mc has nothing to defend himself against, that he had other stories didn't surprise anyone, not even Bella, and I don't think the problem was doing it in his car.

it's two people who quietly, for me too much, decide to move on.
Fighting with a 19 year old boy while you're 36 like Isabella is very mediocre, you don't lower yourself to his level, You just says goodbye and that's it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Fighting with a 19 year old boy while you're 36 like Isabella is very mediocre, you don't lower yourself to his level, You just says goodbye and that's it.
are we still talking about the married librarian? having an affair with that 19 year old? the 19 year old that her only friend likes? who sleeps with him in the dorm of the dumbest frat in BR? actually an example for the younger generation...:LOL:

for me it remains a scene without soul, it's understandable that Bella would take the first excuse (the second if we count Jill) to end a very complicated relationship for her, but it seems that both are perfectly fine with it

for being the first breakup between Mc and a LI it's very underwhelming

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I think I must have made by point really badly. I'm not criticizing the mc or the game. I'm having a go at people who are posting their displeasure at being "blind sided" by Bella suddenly "inexplicably" dumping the mc after he got a blow job from Cathy in Bella's car. Bella didn't ask for specifics, so in her mind she probably believes the mc fucked Cathy.

Moral of the story, don't fuck a girl in your other girl's car. You will be the one who ends up fucked.
Yes of course, but why did Bella wait untill now to tell me this, she found the panties certainly the next day i drove Cathy home, so she could have called me and asked me about what i had done.
You don't get my point, i have nothing against Bella beeing angry because i did something with Cathy, we could have talked about this and find a solution, but the story just go on with Bella for a long time and suddently that shit happens out of nowhere!
And more you don't have any possibility to talk about it, it's just i ditch you and it's over.

By the way we have a College game setting that is totally a parody, characters who behave sometimes in a caricatural way and suddently the game goes back to a romantic story line!!

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

I knowww, I was thinking the same thing lmao.. The audacity of some people on this forum lmao. They got angry because Li didnt allow them to just fuck around and still be ok with it lmao

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

I haven't seen this scene since I'm not doing a Bella playthru. Just one question though, how does Bella know that these are Cathy's panties?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes