DarkLegions

Dec 16, 2018
Because it's obvious there are no repercussions to not doing it, so there's nothing to discuss about that choice. But since Jill jealousy increases by two if you take the pic there may be serious repercussions to doing it.
You say that as there is none, but we don't actually truly know, plus I'm not just talking repercussions, but also benefits, what benefits are there to not uploading a dick pic, compared to actually uploading, which one would give you more benefits/repercussions in the long run, or even in the short run.
The dick pic can also include benefits, just not sure which and what changes it will bring, but people only talk about repercussions like that's the only thing that can happen, when in reality anything can happen, whether it be repercussions, benefits or nothing at all, or some 4th thing we don't know about yet.

Reactions: ename144

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The game doesn't give you any choice. One of the major flaws of BaDIK is that the game assume's that you are attracted to all of the LI's and causes the MC to interact with them based on that assumption. For example, the dinner date with Bella in ep 2. Why would an MC who is not attracted to Jill or Bella accept the invitation? And yet there is no choice to NOT accept the invitation.
And much worse the game backstab you without any warning. I stopped playing that game yesterday evening, in episode 7 i was in the car with Bella and suddently she made me open the glove box and there was a panty (Cathy's one) and she told me she ditch me for this.
So a not important event that happened in episode 5 just makes Bella unavailable for me and it was rthe only girl that i really wanted.
WTF, she seemed to be ok with Jill and helped me to pursue her, i just pursued Jill because Jill and Bella content are related, so she has no problem and she helped me with JIll but suddently without warning i'm an asshole because Cathy blew me!!!!
And she told me that with Jill it would not be possible to have her anymore also.
So i can reload before Cathy and avoid that blowjob but i won't, what's the point if in the next episode she ditch me again for having done something else in another episode.
Aboslutely nothing in her behavior could have warned me, it's just the dev giving you the finger with that kind of prank!

Reactions: DavDR
Jan 30, 2021
I have to admit, I never gave Derek's route the love it deserves, I simply struggle to not choose Sage's dorm to stay in (who could turn down all those HOTs to share a bed with Derek?)
i thought so too (i usually crashed at bellas)
when you go josy/maya route and dont wanna sleep around
you'll kind of have to crash at Dereks and worth checking out if u havent

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And much worse the game backstab you without any warning. I stopped playing that game yesterday evening, in episode 7 i was in the car with Bella and suddently she made me open the glove box and there was a panty (Cathy's one) and she told me she ditch me for this.
So a not important event that happened in episode 5 just makes Bella unavailable for me and it was rthe only girl that i really wanted.
WTF, she seemed to be ok with Jill and helped me to pursue her, i just pursued Jill because Jill and Bella content are related, so she has no problem and she helped me with JIll but suddently without warning i'm an asshole because Cathy blew me!!!!
And she told me that with Jill it would not be possible to have her anymore also.
So i can reload before Cathy and avoid that blowjob but i won't, what's the point if in the next episode she ditch me again for having done something else in another episode.
Aboslutely nothing in her behavior could have warned me, it's just the dev giving you the finger with that kind of prank!
So you think it's perfectly acceptable to get a blowjob in another woman's car and she not be pissed if she finds out?

This isn't a harem game, you aren't winding up with every girl at the end, sooner rather than later these LI chickys are gonna drop a sleazy MC.

But fuck those girls, LI free and loving life.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So you think it's perfectly acceptable to get a blowjob in another woman's car and she not be pissed if she finds out?

This isn't a harem game, you aren't winding up with every girl at the end, sooner rather than later these LI chickys are gonna drop a sleazy MC.

But fuck those girls, LI free and loving life.
I would be perfectly ok with Bella beeing pissed but as the game lets you think this is not a problem during two episode and then suddently backstab you for this, it's really lame.
If Bella had told me this just after the scene with Cathy, it would be fine.
And you say it's not a harem game, are you kidding me, the whole game constantly push you and worse force to to that direction for what , beeing able to backstab you later and make choices for you so you are pissed :ROFLMAO:
I have made a first gameplay before by trying to reject all girls and you can't really, so if you want a girl you need to reject all others from start or you will get fucked up well in the end.
And by playing this way you give up to all the fun content in this game, so what's the point, playing an anoying game just to maybe have the girl you want in the end.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I would be perfectly ok with Bella beeing pissed but as the game lets you think this is not a problem during two episode and then suddently backstab you for this, it's really lame.
And you say it's not a harem game, are you kidding me, the whole game constantly push you and worse force to to that direction for what , beeing able to backstab you later and make choices for you so you are pissed :ROFLMAO:
I have made a first gameplay before by trying to reject all girls and you can't really, so if you want a girl you need to reject all others from start or you will get fucked up well in the end.
Pretty much.

Pinkcakes is a master of laying your nuts on a dresser and smacking them with a spiked bat.

Reactions: RonnieBoi
Jan 30, 2021
The game doesn't give you any choice. One of the major flaws of BaDIK is that the game assume's that you are attracted to all of the LI's
i know im attracted to all of the LI's .

if u dig deep enough u'll find a lot u like about any of them. for ex. i wrote off Jill quite fast
that changed after single scene .
(also few scenes later i was rly disappointed at her for ruining perfect moment but ..)

don00769

Aug 5, 2019
why no one want to help???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpyc", line 124, in script
g4 { 5G a v A p
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
i know im attracted to all of the LI's .

if u dig deep enough u'll find a lot u like about any of them. for ex. i wrote off Jill quite fast
that changed after single scene .
(also few scenes later i was rly disappointed at her for ruining perfect moment but ..)
OK man that's your point of view but please don't assume that your POV is everyone else's.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
And by playing this way you give up to all the fun content in this game, so what's the point, playing an anoying game just to maybe have the girl you want in the end.
Pretty much. And i really hope this game will be different. Than a certain point, close to the end, you can commit to one, if you wish, and what happened before almost doesn't matter (within reason).

Pinkcakes games are just amazing. All character are well concieved and vivid. You really care for their persona stories and you even get attached to male supports. It goes for a really great game experience.

Yet if you get, in the final version, to chose between a very long and dull game avoiding all the girl and events to get a decent ending or screw up to be 'yourself' and enjoy the game... well, that would really suck.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit! I have never seen this scene!

I have to admit, I never gave Derek's route the love it deserves, I simply struggle to not choose Sage's dorm to stay in (who could turn down all those HOTs to share a bed with Derek?)
Yeah, I usually pick the HOT house on my playthough as well or Bella on my Chick route ! I started the Derek path only on my solo route (Jill, Maya or Josy) and it was great to see those extra scenes ! But I agree who wouldn’t choose Sage or Bella !

Hell I’d rather wake up to this : :love:
screenshot0011.png

Than to this : :LOL:
screenshot0015.png screenshot0017.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
not to mention that between the loss of the pants and Bella's visit to the DIKS, a couple of days go by in which Bella evidently drives in a very distracted manner, thinking about other things.

it's a sneak attack, then it can also be liked eh...

lolakus

Apr 1, 2020
I have a problem. The first scene, when Josy is in my bedroom, the game close and no run. does anyone know what happen?

Jan 30, 2021
OK man that's your point of view but please don't assume that your POV is everyone else's.
ok even if you hate one of the girls , being attracted to doesnt mean u got to DIK em all

i see no point for TPC to write unlikable girls for this type of game that simply makes
(sure one or two as a side chick)

on that point did anyone ever done Arieth ? she is on swipe . is it even doable ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Since you all so disrespectful, and Resisting Josy Supremacy. :ROFLMAO: :cool:
I'm hesitant to share this Gift with you, what I get from our secret benefactor:love:
I like the Yellow ones (y) :love:
I sure hope they remove the meatballs from her head.
Colorful outfits definitly suit her better than white.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Pretty much. And i really hope this game will be different. Than a certain point, close to the end, you can commit to one, if you wish, and what happened before almost doesn't matter (within reason).

Pinkcakes games are just amazing. All character are well concieved and vivid. You really care for their persona stories and you even get attached to male supports. It goes for a really great game experience.

Yet if you get, in the final version, to chose between a very long and dull game avoiding all the girl and events to get a decent ending or screw up to be 'yourself' and enjoy the game... well, that would really suck.
If i for example, we go back to my scene with Bella in the car, it was totally lame because i did not had any choice. If she had told be about this and asked me to explain what i had done, i could have talked with her and she would have given me the choice to pursue with her and give up about the other girls and then trying with her to find a way to clean up the situation with her friend Jill.
But if the game lets you go very far with all the girls without warning (other girls getting jalous and pissed) and then in the end just choose a girl for you based on your past events without letting you anything to say, i'm out.
I have played many other games for example Where the heart is, where you can pursue all girls but at a certain point you can just talk with the girl and stop her path when you see that it will become impossible to go on without getting problems.
But what i totally hate, is that someone suddently tap me on the shoulder and tells me "you are an asshole y ditch you because ten years ago, you stole my cookie" !!

Jan 30, 2021
If i for example, we go back to my scene with Bella in the car, it was totally lame because i did not had any choice. If she had told be about this and asked me to explain what i had done, i could have talked with her and she would have given me the choice to pursue with her and give up about the other girls and then trying with her to find a way to clean up the situation with her friend Jill.
But if the game lets you go very far with all the girls without warning (other girls getting jalous and pissed) and then in the end just choose a girl for you based on your past events without letting you anything to say, i'm out.
I have played many other games for example Where the heart is, where you can pursue all girls but at a certain point you can just talk with the girl and stop her path when you see that it will become impossible to go on without getting problems.
But what i totally hate, is that someone suddently tap me on the shoulder and tells me "you are an asshole y ditch you because ten years ago, you stole my cookie" !!
well that will teach you keep your hands out of the cookie jar

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Could be anything, but for whatever reasons she is okay with you starting getting involved with Jill, while also being allready involved with her, that does not mean she has to be okay with you having sex with Cathy in Bella's car after an evening where Jill and Bella helped their friend...
Maybe she thinks you took advantage of Cathy on a weak moment, maybe she's just pissed you did it in her car, maybe she just isn't okay with you being in relations with 3 women.... Hell, maybe it's just that time of the month... :)

As for Jill and Bella content being related, the only thing Bella mentioned is you need to get along with her to get along with Jill, that does not have to mean you need to be romanticly involved with both of them....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes