ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is it a reading comprehension thing? The MC, the student and their rights have nothing to do with it. The case is between Cathy, the employee, and B&R, the employer. This is the third time I've pointed this out to you.
I'm quite cable of reading your buzzword salad. Do you understand what a contract is? That's what matters here because there's no question the teachers at B&R signed some sort of contract.

Apr 3, 2020
Hey guys! Can anyone explain me the issue with Maya's tuition? College in my country is free, and I'm not used to all of this tuitions, loans, debts, and all.

In adition, I can't understand why Maya need tuition and how does MC pay college being poor.

Anybody who wants to clarify this to me?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Hey guys! Can anyone explain me the issue with Maya's tuition? College in my country is free, and I'm not used to all of this tuitions, loans, debts, and all.

In adition, I can't understand why Maya need tuition and how does MC pay college being poor.

In my country you pay for college unless you have a scholarship. $100,000 student debts for major universities are not uncommon here.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
DavDR

To be honest, about 30 years ago, during my PhD studies, I heard from one of my male students, that he had an affair with a female professor. She was married and eventually ended the affair. I believe there are more cases across the globe.

At my university, I know of an affair between divorced female professor and her former female student. The affair begun prior to the female student graduation. They are living together as a couple for the last five years.

However, in today's climate, most likely that the female professor will not be fired. The likelihood of believing a male student is much lower than a complaint from a female student.

While the rules apply to both sexes, male professors are on the line.

Let's be honest and not hypocrites, affairs can start anywhere and the academia is no exception. The main problem is that one side (the professor) has the power over the student that he/she teaches.

Finally, don't forget the elephant in the in room, romantic relationships between professors at the university. At my university, I personally know about an affair of two faculty members. Both of them are divorced.

Well, we are living in different time. These are not the 1980's anymore (not to mention the 1970's).
Thanks for sharing your insights.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I don't understand fully, but, the way I see it. the college is not free in badik, and MC was working for the money during all summer.
Whereas Maya father just a jerk who tricked Maya to some co-funding loan. Probably some usual government student loan. or some Private Student Loans. There is this that seem similar to Maya case I think.
somehow she end up being the one who is responsible for the money, so I don't really understand. But it doesn't really change anything :ROFLMAO:
Private loans can help students fill gaps in funding. Yet private student loans have drawbacks compared with federal student loans. These include: Credit-based eligibility. Private student loan terms will depend on the applicant's credit. Without a creditworthy co-signer, many students may not be able to get approved or may only qualify for a high interest rate. Risk for co-signers. Co-signers take on debt and risk when they add their names to private student loans. If the student can't make payments, this can hurt the co-signer's credit. In some cases, the co-signer will be responsible for the debt if the student dies or is permanently disabled.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

There's a government program in the US that guarantee's loan's to students for their tuition and expenses. The student has to pay the money back but the payments don't start until a certain time period after the student get's their degree.

Maya's problems don't make any sense to any of us either, it's nothing like the USA loan program. It's just something DPC made up.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

In my country you pay for college unless you have a scholarship. $100,000 student debts for major universities are not uncommon here.
I don't understand fully, but, the way I see it. the college is not free in badik, and MC was working for the money during all summer.
Whereas Maya father just a jerk who tricked Maya to some co-funding loan. Probably some usual government student loan. or some Private Student Loans. There is this that seem similar to Maya case I think.
somehow she end up being the one who is responsible for the money, so I don't really understand. But it doesn't really change anything :ROFLMAO:
There's a government program in the US that guarantee's loan's to students for their tuition and expenses. The student has to pay the money back but the payments don't start until a certain time period after the student get's their degree.

Maya's problems don't make any sense to any of us either, it's nothing like the USA loan program. It's just something DPC made up.
This pretty much spells out what went down (perhaps a small amount of poetic licence was employed):

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5582199

Apr 3, 2020

Thanks both of you. I'm starting Ep 7. At the start of it Maya explains the issue with the co-funding loan and his father being in possesion of the money. But it stills confusing to me.

PS: excuse my bad english. I'm not a native english speaker

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I've just concocted a little story in my head to help me sleep better at night. I goes like this:

The dad helps both twins take out student loans. Tells them, "I'll cosign for you, since you each haven't got a decent credit rating yet." They're like, "Cool dad, we always thought you were an asshole, but this is really great, you helping us out for our future and all, not many parents do that, very big of you!".

But instead of getting a loan made out to the school (at least for Maya), the dad does a sneaky and organizes a cash loan for Maya, and places the money in an account made out to him (for safe keeping). Maya thinks nothing of it because she's really just a ditsy kid, until he raises his ultimatum.

"Ok, you cunt munching dyke (forgive me God for the harsh language, but my daughter hath so sinnethed), you're now a fuckload in debt, and I control the cash. You need to stop seeing this Josy Jezebel (Revelation 2:20) or God help me (and I pray to him every day so I know he will), I will not give you access to this money, leaving you no money for college, and deeply in debt. I will ruin your entire future and laugh, haha! Do you hear me Bitch!

To which their mother (Nora it seems) tries to chime in, "But honey, as the cosigner, aren't you ultimately responsible..." but she is harshly rebuked by the father, "Silence bitch! Do you need another lesson from my belt? I am trying to save our daughter's soul here, and you would see her cast into the eternal fires of Hell!?"

Nora then mumbles under her breath, "Fuck you asshole, I'm off to MacAllens to get fucked like you never could fuck me..." Hearing his wife muttering the father bellows, "What are you saying there you whore!? So help me I will whip you unto an inch of your life".

Witnessing all of this, the twins turn to each other and Maya speaks, "What was Mom saying about the responsibility of the loan?" to which Derek ponders, "Fucked if I know, and it looks like you're fucked too." Then they hug each other and start reciting their mantra, "Always and ever."

Seeing the twins reciting some pagan passage, the father responds, "That doesn't sound like the the Our Father to me! Get on your knees now family!" Nora perks up a bit, "Oooh, I like where this is going..." but the father dashes her hopes, "and pray you brazzen harlot! Lord give me the strength to endure this family and bring them to the gates of Heaven!

Then they all take a bow, the curtain draws and the audience goes wild!

See, it doesn't take much to make sense of the whole co-signed loan thing, just a little imagination. :giggle:
That's so g--

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
It's just something DPC made up.
Yeah, This loan concept of DPC is just out of my league. It seems like it is of very old times or maybe he himself got confused doing this part. In US it's different , In Canada it's different and In Being a dik it's different. But anyway if someone has super clarified this concept then please post the link to your that post.
PS: I already read shazba 's post but I unfortunately didn't understand it well, though I personally believe that there is no need for us to relate a fictional story with reality but still let's go.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
aham, Yeah I stopped paying attention to it with the whole Nora part and etc :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's so g--
Yeah, This loan concept of DPC is just out of my league. It seems like it is of very old times or maybe he himself got confused doing this part. In US it's different , In Canada it's different and In Being a dik it's different. But anyway if someone has super clarified this concept then please post the link to your that post.
PS: I already read shazba 's post but I unfortunately didn't understand it well, though I personally believe that there is no need for us to relate a fiction story with reality but still let's go.
I would just suggest that Maya doesn't even really understand the situation. Her dad has just bamboozled her with bullshit to force her to comply. She couldn't possibly be a cosigner to his loan (she has no collateral, no credit rating, etc.) , but if she doesn't understand it (she's studying a "social work degree", chances are she has no grip on reality - almost as bad as Jill!), it doesn't even have to make sense, just as long as she thinks she's fucked.

So, what about MC? Did he apply to a student loan or what? How does he manage to afford college?
Yep, he tells Josy that he's taking out a student loan in chapter 1.

It seems his loan has a cash component (for living expenses perhaps), because he dips into it for the $500 to fuck Riona and Quinn in that threesome.

Apr 3, 2020
Yep, he tells Josy that he's taking out a student loan in chapter 1.

It seems his loan has a cash component (for living expenses perhaps), because he dips into it for the $500 to fuck Riona and Quinn in that threesome.
Yeah he says in ep 1 that he's taken out a student loan, and no mention of co-signer's at all, which makes Maya's loan thing so much more stupid. There's no real world logic to it. It's a plot-loan.
You're right guys! I forgot that dialogue in ep. 1. Thank you!

Reactions: `Ray`

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
DavDR

To be honest, about 30 years ago, during my PhD studies, I heard from one of my male students, that he had an affair with a female professor. She was married and eventually ended the affair. I believe there are more cases across the globe.

At my university, I know of an affair between divorced female professor and her former female student. The affair begun prior to the female student graduation. They are living together as a couple for the last five years.

However, in today's climate, most likely that the female professor will not be fired. The likelihood of believing a male student is much lower than a complaint from a female student.

While the rules apply to both sexes, male professors are on the line.

Let's be honest and not hypocrites, affairs can start anywhere and the academia is no exception. The main problem is that one side (the professor) has the power over the student that he/she teaches.

Finally, don't forget the elephant in the in room, romantic relationships between professors at the university. At my university, I personally know about an affair of two faculty members. Both of them are divorced.

Well, we are living in different time. These are not the 1980's anymore (not to mention the 1970's).
I remember when i was at the university in the 1980's that there was a case like that, one of my math teacher married his assistant who was his student just before becoming his assitant. Everybody knew that something was going on between them, but nobody really cared.
I also remeber that i was flirting a little with the theoretical physic assitant, a nice girl who was 26 and i was 24 i guess at that time, nothing serious, just a few kisses when i invited her in some parties.
But during all my university years i never heard about some laws or codes forbidding such relations, it was just common sense that a teacher should not have an intimate relation with his students just for a question of impatiality.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So which Josy hairstyle do you like the most? Which color suit's her more Red or Pink? You like her a little shy or straight-forward?

I like her Normal without Hair Buns, I like her in Red, I like her a little shy :love:.

• Love
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Finally i got it just like i wanted it, i made a quick complete playthrough just for my Bella, i don't know why but that woman is holding me by the balls!!
Last time she ditched me because of a pair of panties, my god i hate panties !!
So now i spent the whole day to pay for my mistakes and now i got Bella, my god the last scene with her almost killed me, i was so horny that my heart almost stopped!!
Now Josy and Maya are just friends, Sage is just a fuckbuddy on hold for the moment, Jill is just a friend also but i really had to be carefull because the game makes it impossible to avoid her.
And my last wonderfull gift arrived at the last moment of chapter 7, finally Bella removed her wedding ring and i have a date!!!:love::D:p:), i'm the happiest man in the world actually !!
My god those eyes are killing me !!
bella01.png

Last edited:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Thanks both of you. I'm starting Ep 7. At the start of it Maya explains the issue with the co-funding loan and his father being in possesion of the money. But it stills confusing to me.

PS: excuse my bad english. I'm not a native english speaker
What makes it confusing is that is not how student loans work. Under a student loan in the US, Maya has complete control of that money, not her father. DPC is using artistic license with having Dad control the money.

MC has saved up money to go to B&R. Josy's dad had the money for Josy to go to B&R.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes