Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I was actually looking foward to multiple years. The Diks after Rusty graduated, MC as the president running Hell-week. But I agree most likely time will pass really slow in this first year of college, then the remaining years will pass either really fast or straight up skipped concluding in the epilogue of the MC graduating.
Which is always weird. Go from such mundane daily activates like commenting on pictures to "well that was a fun 2 years, bye everybody". The only other way is to bring in new girls each year, have different ones getting closer or dropping off when they get jealous or crave cock. would be a lot of work and also pretty nonsensical if you liked Jill or Sage to suddenly have a scene "after 2 more years of partying I decided to track so and so down" for a conclusion.

Reactions: LoDoN-

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Could have been an inheritance designed to happen when he left School.
Given the situation that seems like a far stretch... Lynette died short after giving birth, as far we know Neil did not inherit anything, it's not likely Lynette changed or made a will while being pregnant considering their financial situation....
I would not be surprised if Neil and Lynette weren't even married...
Besides that the amount he inherited was nothing much for member of a wealthy family...
Seems to me there should be a will including MC to set up such a design, but there's really no reason for Lynette to make a will like that.... Lynette and Neil are making ends meet and more important they are both still young...

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Which is always weird. Go from such mundane daily activates like commenting on pictures to "well that was a fun 2 years, bye everybody". The only other way is to bring in new girls each year, have different ones getting closer or dropping off when they get jealous or crave cock. would be a lot of work and also pretty nonsensical if you liked Jill or Sage to suddenly have a scene "after 2 more years of partying I decided to track so and so down" for a conclusion.
The transition would be hella awkward, and I don't think ditching the girls and intruducing new ones would be a good idea, like everyone has their own favorite girls, someone would be mad with that. But I tought they could just bring back Sage and Jill on a Master's program, have Quinn and Riona repeat a year. And just keep it going, but that's really just wishful thinking.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think this is a valid point. It would be better if DPC had fewer options if two or more of them were very similar. This would reduce splitting the vote. For example, this poll should have had yellow, white and black (or maybe blue).
That and/or let people choose 2 or 3 favorites. That also reduces the risk of splitting the votes in favor of the option which would otherwise loose.
Getting a representative vote is not as easy as one may think :)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Given the situation that seems like a far stretch... Lynette died short after giving birth, as far we know Neil did not inherit anything, it's not likely Lynette changed or made a will while being pregnant considering their financial situation....
I would not be surprised if Neil and Lynette weren't even married...
Besides that the amount he inherited was nothing much for member of a wealthy family...

Seems to me there should be a will including MC to set up such a design, but there's really no reason for Lynette to make a will like that.... Lynette and Neil are making ends meet and more important they are both still young...
It's clearly stated in the story that MC's parents weren't married.

Secondly, it's clearly told that her parents disowned her.

Thirdly, MC clearly tells that his grandparents never wanted to do anything with him and his dad. Most likely he doesn't even know his mother's maiden name.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The transition would be hella awkward, and I don't think ditching the girls and intruducing new ones would be a good idea, like everyone has their own favorite girls, someone would be mad with that. But I tought they could just bring back Sage and Jill on a Master's program, have Quinn and Riona repeat a year. And just keep it going, but that's really just wishful thinking.
RIP Mona we hardly knew ya. Yeah needing 4/5 new girls written to the current standard each "year" would be a ball ache. If Sage had been a first year and by the end of it shes head HOT rather than that from the off it might have allowed a second/third year.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
it can be a trust fund... once his name entered the system the trust fund to finance his education entered into play and every semester he will get a new check for the tuition money! his mother personal belongings where just a nice touch?

his stated that that cash could pay for Maya semester tuition... so it can also pay for his?
Quoting myself:

"It's clearly stated in the story that MC's parents weren't married.

Thirdly, MC clearly tells that his grandparents never wanted to do anything with him and his dad. Most likely he doesn't even know his mother's maiden name."

Again, why people don't pay attention to what the story tells?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if you have seen these pictures yet. I think EP7 and EP8 will be about campus domination.
In picture one we see the MC and not Derek. I find that kind of strange.
On picture two and three we see the devil. Can you remember the room number of MC first room. It was the number 666, the number of the devil. I think it's about whether MC becomes the savior of the campus (picture one) or the devil of the campus (picture two). The MC put himself in detention when he was 15, as a self-imposed punishment for the violent outburst he had before. He and his father were helped by someone. Maybe the MC and his father are being tested to see if he really just lost his temper for a certain reason or is violent. However, the MC has the martial arts skills to win a martial arts competition for the campus. Would at least make sense, because Rusty suddenly started training in EP7. Figure 3 represents the devil awakening.

I could imagine that it has something to do with the destruction of the DIK Villa. The MC wanted the police and Rusty did not. Rusty woke up only after the phone call with his father and the speech of the MC. Rusty also once mentions something that he studied economics out of tradition. Funny only that Neil's father renovates the old hotel, where he met Lynette, with.

What I could imagine that Rusty, who will only be on the B&R for a short time, should take over the management of the hotel until the good MC is done with college and that he can take over his real heritage. The hotel. But for that he has to be a good MC.

The bad MC will probably take over the Pink Rose, prostitution and drug dealing.

Therefore, the mansion minigame is only a prelude to a manager minigame.

I also thought about Burke again. Either he wants to tempt the MC in EP7 to do something stupid to blackmail him or he wants to see if his nephew/son/stepson can't be seduced. The key is the glass of whiskey or whatever it was. It seems to be the same drink that Burke had at the end of EP6. I write nephew/son/stepson because in the roleplay Jade wants the MC to call Jade mother. He won't be Jade's biological son, of course, but I think he might be related to the Burke's in some way.

Okay, I've written enough for now.

Derek Painting.png DIABLO-01.png DIABLO-02.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
because the narrator is clearly flawed! what he assumes is not always the truth!
the fund could have easily been set by his grandmother or an uncle or aunt that does not wish the grandfather to discover, thus the secrecy!

Neil gets a letter from a Lawyer when he enters college!
everyone assumes its because its his birthday but he reaches adulthood at 18 but he made 19!
so the fact that its done undercover can have a deep set reason behind it!
not to mention that it smells of female all over the way its done!
when you say his mother family disowned him it just means the patriarch of the family and not his uncles aunts or grandmother!

and yes the story is told from a future stand point but it does not mean the narrator as more information then he had at the time!
we will need to wait a full semester to discover if its a fund set up for him or not!
However, it could also be due to the fact that the MC can get his inheritance only when the 18 years of life has completed. And that would be with the 19 birthday.

Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Do you all want to know from which literary work the name Josy (Josephine) originated and in which direction the game or story could go. Then read through the following wikipedia page.

Then Romeo and Juliet could also be present.

I think that DPC could be of German origin. Austria, Switzerland or Germany.
I come to that because Josephine Mutzenbacher is a Harlot or cutisane from Austria.

I also found Maya's origin. It comes from a children's book by Jakob Ernst Waldemar Bonsels, published in 1922. This is also a German author. But Maya the Bee was translated into several languages.
The best place to look is the German wikipedia page. You'll have to translate it. But the story could be, if well implemented, interesting. Can be interesting, however, the book cover. Hatt somehow similarity with one of the pages of the coin.

Maya wears a yellow shirt with a bee on it when Josy leaves.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's clearly stated in the story that MC's parents weren't married.

Thirdly, MC clearly tells that his grandparents never wanted to do anything with him and his dad. Most likely he doesn't even know his mother's maiden name.
Whether the grandparents wanted anything to do with them has absolutely zero bearing on whether MC would know her mother's maiden name. It would be completely out of character for someone like Neil, who is supposed to be an awesome father, to not even tell his son what his dead mother's maiden name is.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quoting myself:

"It's clearly stated in the story that MC's parents weren't married.

Thirdly, MC clearly tells that his grandparents never wanted to do anything with him and his dad. Most likely he doesn't even know his mother's maiden name."

Again, why people don't pay attention to what the story tells?
it doesn't seem to me that this is said explicitly, it is understood but not stated explicitly

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Whether the grandparents wanted anything to do with them has absolutely zero bearing on whether MC would know her mother's maiden name. It would be completely out of character for someone like Neil, who is supposed to be an awesome father, to not even tell his son what his dead mother's maiden name is.
You are right Neil is portrayed as the awesome dad, but he is also very protective of his son. He lost the love of his life very early and the mc never had the chance to know his mother or her family, mostly because that family never wanted to have any connection with them... or Neil didn't want anything from that family. So I think it makes sense from the father's pov to protect his son from a family that would just hurt him, just like they hurt Lynette.

If I was in Neil's place I would only tell my son the full name of his late mother if he directly asked for that, but in this case the mc never really missed that side of his family as the father was always there for him.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's quite the opposite to me. It would totally fit his character and his behaviour.

Reactions: Hermith

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
[/QUOTE]
I was actually looking foward to multiple years. The Diks after Rusty graduated, MC as the president running Hell-week. But I agree most likely time will pass really slow in this first year of college, then the remaining years will pass either really fast or straight up skipped concluding in the epilogue of the MC graduating.
I don't think he will do that, like it is already Halloween in the game time, so ep8 may cover the first year and then he may cover 2,3 year pretty quickly with few events here and there or maybe he will keep the same pace and continue the story bringing new characters. Nonetheless, I hope he doesn't directly rushed the story

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes