vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I only have one question: do you really think in future updates DPC will introduce a member or members of the MC family mother side?
Not necessarily but it's not impossible, kinda depends on what the purpose DPC has for Lynette's diary in the story...
We know they did not want contact in the past, we know atleast one is stlll alive else they couldn't have sent Lynette's belongings and the 5k, and so far not much info from the diary, maybe the name Miranda later referred to as "M"...

MC could find info in her diary and try contact that part of the family himself or visit that hotel...
MC could inherit more without any contact ever...
MC could run into that Miranda at some point and just get more info about his mother....

Either way i can't imagine a happy reunion with the info we currently have...

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I only have one question: do you really think in future updates DPC will introduce a member or members of the MC family mother side?
It's really just a 'my gut says' type thing, but yes.
If for no other reason, then because making the MC (and Neil) face the painful old wound is the sort of thing that's right up DPC's alley.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Not necessarily but it's not impossible, kinda depends on what the purpose DPC has for Lynette's diary in the story...
We know they did not want contact in the past, we know atleast one is stlll alive else they couldn't have sent Lynette's belongings and the 5k, and so far not much info from the diary, maybe the name Miranda later referred to as "M"...

MC could find info in her diary and try contact that part of the family himself or visit that hotel...
MC could inherit more without any contact ever...
MC could run into that Miranda at some point and just get more info about his mother....

Either way i can't imagine a happy reunion with the info we currently have...
the letter and belongings came from the lawyers not from his mother family!
it was sent when he entered college so i assume there where dispositions towards the MC!

Which means they do not have contact directly they use lawyers! it also means they whoever they are, are keeping tabs on him!

the fact that with the belongings they sent female clothes can indicate his family know he exists but do not even know his gender...

Reactions: RonnieBoi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it was sent when he entered college so i assume there where dispositions towards the MC!

Which means they do not have contact directly they use lawyers! it also means they whoever they are, are keeping tabs on him!

the fact that with the belongings they sent female clothes can indicate his family know he exists but do not even know his gender...
I thought those were her mother clothes? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:. But you right, people somehow missing, that at this point, Lynette's family, show no desire to meet their grandson, and to be fair neither the MC shown any interest, to know them. I can See Lynette being the " Black Sheep" and may be she was" exiled " from the family, so to speak. Because She went against them when She choose a poor guy.

If anything, the way I see it, it's a Mirror, to Mc relationship with Jill. Its very much can be the same story or very similar. We already See how Jill's Family treated her sister for disappointing them, and if Jill doing the same and pick MC against her family will. Then we have the same story. its very much in line with the Fairy tale Jill storyline. That is the only connection I logically see.
Jill can be torn with not wanting to be like Lana, and MC can use His mother and Father story as a counter argument. It is that simple IMO

Everything else, is just reading too much into it

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
That #4 and #6 are so close is the problem, the majority might have preferred a colored outfit, but they were not sure if they want to go for the lighter tone or not. You'd have to sum up #4 and #6 to get a "white vs orange" result.
If a second voting was held without option 6, you would notice a massive increase of votes for #4.
I think this is a valid point. It would be better if DPC had fewer options if two or more of them were very similar. This would reduce splitting the vote. For example, this poll should have had yellow, white and black (or maybe blue).

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
True, nevertheless there's also the question in the story why it wasn't sent sooner and we got the answer it was possibly held all this time due to spite from the family on mother's side, if they all where dead i can't imagine any reason why the lawyers waited all that time nor why there would not be any info on their deaths included when they sent Lynette's belongings...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi im new to this site, how do I download the game without getting files that shouldn't come with it?
The main links in the OP have the game files separate from the extras (don't download the Compressed version if you don't want fan-made content).

and i disagree

he pays them for the privilege and they willingly accept! so how is that abusing his position? he does not force them to do it for free!
so how can that be harassment? Mona left yes but there is no proof he forced her into it, she did not perform her payment got caught!
its like a dude paying his mistress her rent, when she stops putting out does he have an obligation to keep paying her rent?

in any way immoral behavior as been present towards Mona from Stephen side! Much less harassment, do remember she volunteered and was unable for whatever personal reason to fulfill her side of the bargain, so her payment got cut, no harm no foul, if anything Stephen is the one who got hurt by wasting his time and having his expectations frustrated after being promised young tail!

as for serious cheater he does it once a year maybe 2 and he keeps no relationship with any of the younger girls, its just sex! how can he be a serious cheater if he keeps no lovers and mistresses, while he is being morally harassed by his wife with a threat of divorce? If anything Jade betrayal is worse she keeps a lover as proven in ep.7, so besides the sexual part she keeps an emotional relationship to a younger student that is her student!

if anything everything you stated fits Jade current situation far better than Stephen!

keeping a lover? : Jade
having extra marital sex: Both
corrupting their shared home and bed : Jade
having sex with a student : Jade
harassing other people : Jade morally harassing her own husband

so cut the crap just because you really like Jade and dislike Stephen does not change the reality of the facts!

Stephen as the social/professional position but he does not use it directly, only indirectly to hide his payment, so the accusation of sexual harassment is unproven. he has the ability but in no way its shown him using it!

not that Mona and other girls might not feel some sort of pressure,
but from his part neither the words actions or intent show any hint of it!
if he wanted it to commit the crime he would not be willing to pay!

Also after 3 years of no sex with Jade ever since the incident Jade told (where there is no proof that he had cheated on her yet, only that he fantasied about other women, which after 20 years of marriage ...) he cheated on her 3 times! considering the amount of sluttery going around in B&R 3 times in 3 years is hardly getting as much tail as he possibly can!

maybe it was debated before but i took 1 month off during the release!

so TL;DR:

there is no proof of-
abuse of power
sexual harassment
serial cheating
the immoral behavior is on both sides (although yes Stephen started it, officially...)
and on any objective measurement Jade actions are worse and far far more immoral!
i mean the MC is poor as shit he could use a tuition payment... (although i suspect he would waste it on Maya)
Stephen pays his girls Jade uses her boy! the girls do not need it but get their fair payment for services rendered while Jade just takes her pleasure from someone who actually needs it!

herm, no!

it was not a wife but a girlfriend (to be specific his girlfriend) and i got the ass and he took the mouth!

such a situation is too close to homosexuality to be comfortable!
and personal advice do not lock eyes and make comments about orgasm faces afterwards, this is a situation where a joke makes it even weirder!

Its well known that the "wall" beteween the ass canal and the pussy canal is thiner than ... lets just say that that is half fucking the bitch half "sword fighting" with your friend... or in other words grinding your dick against his dick as in a competition to see who can last longer and who is better,

it can get even worse... depending on the sort of balls you got it might also be ball busting against ball busting and not just the dick grinding ...

if you think who has the ass has the disadvantage into lasting do remember she will evaluate you afterwards and although the dude with the ass seems bigger the pussy is far more sensitive and therefore the dude on the pussy tends to rank better in performance...

he could easily be! considering the types of games we play here!

also a man being ball busted by his wife having no sex for years ... talk about a relatable MC!
I'd argue the mere fact that Mona felt compelled to withdraw from B&R when she pulled out of the deal while Burke didn't care in the slightest speaks to egregious power imbalance here. Quinn also explains how difficult it would be for Mona's word to carry over Burke's at the start of Episode 6.

That's not to say Mona is an innocent in this; she clearly agreed of her own volition to prostitute herself for the free tuition. But that by no means indicates she is Burke's equal.

I wonder if this game could lead to more inter-frat relation like Bully CCE way back when. Of course there you would eventually take over all the frats (and I would smooch the nerd girl quite often for easy health refill as she was always easy to find), but I meant it more along the way of uniting the frats and sorority against a common enemy, whoever that may be. And this may open up opportunities to hang with the likes of Anthony, Chad and Caleb, who I think are just cool guys wanting to do their thing. Of course Dawe could still go "where the pepper grows". :D (One of the reasons why I did not want to throw them out of the HOT party in my Neutral playthrough, we are all just guests at the party and they have the same right being there as Jacob and the MC.)
I do think we're eventually going to have the chance for better relationships with the other fraternities. I have no idea what will come of that potential, but uniting the campus against Burke seems as good a guess as any. That could potentially fit in with the way the preps are a lot more agreeable when Tybalt isn't calling the shots.

I guess I'm going to have to play Bully someday just to get a better sense of the source material.

You have described the path of action which fits my playstyle. Now, I just have to figure out how to arrive at that destination from the starting point. (I don't yet understand how the minigame works.)

Seriously, I was enjoying this game until faced with the "renovation," but I haven't touched it since. After a long, hard day of work, the last thing I want in the middle of my relaxation time is more "work."
Try this, it will show the steps needed to completely repair the mansion by the end of Episode 7, with $10 to spare for the VIP pass if you're so inclined. If you want to learn more about how the mansion mini-game works, you can look over the mansion repair guide in the OP (or fakitap's original analysis).

I just don’t think people pay attention. You gotta read between the lines and wilfully misinterpret everything as incest to get the whole story in this game.

My take on what we know so far is Lynette’s twin sister probably married Patrick (making Maya the MC’s cousin) before dying simultaneously due to twin stuff.

Due to Ep2 I got the impression that before marrying Tommy’s father, Josy’s mother was married to MC’s grandfather making it pretty obvious Josy is actually MC’s aunt (Jill was a bluff).

If you look at Neils thumbs you can see a distinct genetic feature that only one other character has... Sage. It’s not 100% proof she’s his daughter but Chekhov’s incestual gun would make it a fair bet she’s actually the MC’s sister. Why draw such attention to both their thumbs?

I don’t think I even have to explain why Bella is related to the MC, they have basically outright said it. In fact I’m 90% sure DPC did it was that blatant. If not just look at how clean her axe and boots were and tell me she isn’t related to him.

As for Jill. She’s a clever one. The double bluffs in her story confused people but if you follow the threads she’s almost certainly legally MC’s grandmother but I’m betting you anything the big twist is she’s genetically his daughter.

The clues are all there, just some people are too ignorant to see it.
It's genuinely scary how thin the line between sarcasm and sincerity is on the internet.

This week I've mostly been working on animations, trying to build a render queue to last a while. It's basically a big battle against the new GPU cards because they have such high performance.

I will have some numbers to show you next week. I will be spending the upcoming week focusing on posing and rendering animations.

This weekend I will release the first preview of episode 8 for the +$10 tiers.

I will kick June off with a new cosmetic poll and cover one of the special render polls.

Poll News
The cosmetic poll for Josy, which ended today, was exciting because the result was different in the tiered polls.

The majority vote of the $10 tier was for option number 5; in the $15 tier there was a tie between options 4 and 5, and both $25 and +$30 polls voted in favor of option 4.

When tallying the votes, the final result was:

Option 4 - 37.7% of votes

Option 5 - 35.5% of votes

And the winner of the poll is thus option number 4:

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Numbers next week! Woooohoooo!! No more shakes if I can finally get my fix... o_O

At least my preferred costume choice won for a change.

If the mother is from a super rich family it'll probably be used as a reason for you to be on a same standing as Jill so her family can't torpedo it after a couple of updates full of drama. Or maybe even Sage. somethings up with her, Jill and Bella briefly mention her at one point and her dad was at the preps party.
I'm still hoping Lynette's family will suddenly take an interest in the MC if he starts dating Jill. It would be a fun reversal to have his estranged grandfather pull the MC back into the fold purely to try to marry him into the Royce family.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm still hoping Lynette's family will suddenly take an interest in the MC if he starts dating Jill. It would be a fun reversal to have his estranged grandfather pull the MC back into the fold purely to try to marry him into the Royce family.
When the letter was first brought up I thought it was going to be the boring old story of him being secretly richer than both B&R, no need to name drop Rusty or worry about who Jill was but Bella just blurted out the Jill was a Royce and no one really cared either way.

Now I have no real idea where its going. I thought that maybe his mom would turn out to be Jill mom's old best friend or something but then Jill's mom was implied to be a bitch in a flashback so I don't know lol.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I sure hope the end of the Swyper app doesn't mean the end of the Nicole relationship. I was looking forward to another ménage à trois with her to include my second favorite Pink Rose lady...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think we will ever see the swyper app again, mostly because as the story goes on the mc slowly but surely ends up with someone and the app would just be a cheap source of drama. That being said I would like to see more Nicole content, but I'd prefer if they would chat over phone/messages and not the swyper app.

Reactions: mojococo

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
What I also don't get about the game is how you'd be there for several years but depending on how you play it you've ruined your chances with the fellow first year girls, and its Jill or Sage who are both going to bugger off after this one. I know time goes super slow and its only been about a month in game time but it's still a bit odd.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
If the girls are having sex for scholarships they are already prostitutes. Just because it isn't directly paid with cash doesn't absolve the prostitution, think strawberries, you can fuck one for drugs.

The point is, would he give a shit that the same students that fuck him for scholarships also get dicked by the whole campus. Honestly it is not shown enough of his character to make such an assessment. He could be extremely territorial, not allowing his hookers to be public, and Quinn runs the restaurant on side without his knowledge. Or he could simply not give a fuck and allow Quinn to do what she wants as long as she knows who the Boss is.

There is no viable way you can think Burke is a victim here. He is by nature a perpetrator. Could he br merely be a cog in the machine? Sure, very unlikely tho. His position of power dictates that he is not just another John. End of the day Quinn needs the scholarships to convince the sloots to become prostitutes, he has all the power in the relationship.
Definitely you will say that because girls having sex for money but let me put this way if mc were given choice to fuck a older women to get free tuition and the outcome is he mc not have to take education lone and more his poor life to brink of bankrapcy.

As today situation 2/3 usa population suffer at least 15 - 17 years in educational lone debt while they are no matter men or women or should I say girls fucks around collage like rabbit and that is above 87% of girls and 37% of guys because only bad boys get all the honey while it's honey.

If someone says just sleep with someone or an old women and mc will not have to pay for tuition then your 15 years of life will go 50% easy financially and i am not including mental issue regarding money.

Now taking that deal is up to individual because it's a major choice and this game represent major effect of choices and consequence.

Time are changing everyone sleep with everybody if I tell you the truth at the time of marriage(in these time) , women's body count is basically higher then men to 3 to 19 present in every first world country and in 3 world count it's 1.9% to 7%. Yon can chose not to believe this truth but in the end if you chose to not be alone then you will be choosing from the women which have sex for nothing but just for fun.

Burke * * *
: On moral ground ! Yes he is 100% wrong.

But If anyone intend to get something value-able worth more then 15 years in exchange for one night stand, in reality it's more then a fair transaction which 90% population will take in heart beat. * * *

You or anybody can disagree or chose to fight the most powerful mechanism in the history of human race that will be represent current time which is money, power and status. Otherwise, Be a wise and mind your own business just like most red pill guys do.

As said that "the reality is often disappointing" because no one has and ever will live in system and fight with it. I tell you a secret what is the world most old business in the existence of human race ? : Prostitution

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Definitely you will say that because girls having sex for money but let me put this way if mc were given choice to fuck a older women to get free tuition and the outcome is he mc not have to take education lone and more his poor life to brink of bankrapcy.

As today situation 2/3 usa population suffer at least 15 - 17 years in educational lone debt while they are no matter men or women or should I say girls fucks around collage like rabbit and that is above 87% of girls and 37% of guys because only bad boys get all the honey while it's honey.

If someone says just sleep with someone or an old women and mc will not have to pay for tuition then your 15 years of life will go 50% easy financially and i am not including mental issue regarding money.

Now taking that deal is up to individual because it's a major choice and this game represent major effect of choices and consequence.

Time are changing everyone sleep with everybody if I tell you the truth at the time of marriage(in these time) , women's body count is basically higher then men to 3 to 19 present in every first world country and in 3 world count it's 1.9% to 7%. Yon can chose not to believe this truth but in the end if you chose to not be alone then you will be choosing from the women which have sex for nothing but just for fun.

Burke * * *
: On moral ground ! Yes he is 100% wrong.

But If anyone intend to get something value-able worth more then 15 years in exchange for one night stand, in reality it's more then a fair transaction which 90% population will take in heart beat. * * *

You or anybody can disagree or chose to fight the most powerful mechanism in the history of human race that will be represent current time which is money, power and status. Otherwise, Be a wise and mind your own business just like most red pill guys do.

As said that "the reality is often disappointing" because no one has and ever will live in system and fight with it. I tell you a secret what is the world most old business in the existence of human race ? : Prostitution
If the MC was having sex for scholarship he would be a hooker, yes.

I see you want to grab this fact to enter the sex is always about gaining something argument and tree-hopping. But those play no part in the situation discussed.

I don't personally disagree with the statements about, the fact that most women are just one great offer away from prostitution, as sad as that is. But I don't think this is the time or the place for such arguments.

Now I'm not gonna lie, the more I read what you said the less sense I could make. All I could gather is that you are saying women have more sex than men by a wide margin, and that having sex for tuition is not a bad prostitution opportunity. Since all sex is kinda prostitution.

The reality is simple, women control sex, simple, that is because the male population finds 80% of the female population attractive, while the opposite could not be more untruth as the female population only finds 20% of men attractive. Let that sink in. And because of that we have the social pact to guarantee that is not morally acceptable to have more than one partner at a time, otherwise we would turn into muslim countries, where women are treated as property, and poor (unattractive) men would live in involuntary cellibate, generating enough anger the destabilize any attempt of Government.

Btw the shit France pulled with DNA tests is not cool. Oh and drop the font and the colours, it makes reading your message 5 times harder.

I might edit this later not sure I conveyed my thoughts properly, might be misinterpreted. It's just a very touchy topic you raised.

Edit: I already regret answering it.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
True, nevertheless there's also the question in the story why it wasn't sent sooner and we got the answer it was possibly held all this time due to spite from the family on mother's side, if they all where dead i can't imagine any reason why the lawyers waited all that time nor why there would not be any info on their deaths included when they sent Lynette's belongings...
Could have been an inheritance designed to happen when he left School. In the US people can start College at 17/18 depending when they were born. In Europe this is normally 18/19. So it could have been set for his 19th Birthday as a ‘your an adult now’ inheritance. I think there is a fair to middling chance we don’t see the letter because it may hide information that DPC wants to reveal later, possibly at the end of a chapter,

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
What I also don't get about the game is how you'd be there for several years but depending on how you play it you've ruined your chances with the fellow first year girls, and its Jill or Sage who are both going to bugger off after this one. I know time goes super slow and its only been about a month in game time but it's still a bit odd.
When DPC is done with the story and you've confirmed your GF or whatever it's probably literally going to skip from some major event years ahead to the end of the MC's graduation year, epilogue then game ends.

azer196

Jul 29, 2017
i think that the story will be told in the first year 2 main li are graduating this year it makes no sense to be more then the first year

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
When DPC is done with the story and you've confirmed your GF or whatever it's probably literally going to skip from some major event years ahead to the end of the MC's graduation year, epilogue then game ends.
I was actually looking foward to multiple years. The Diks after Rusty graduated, MC as the president running Hell-week. But I agree most likely time will pass really slow in this first year of college, then the remaining years will pass either really fast or straight up skipped concluding in the epilogue of the MC graduating.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
If the MC was having sex for scholarship he would be a hooker, yes.

I see you want to grab this fact to enter the sex is always about gaining something argument and tree-hopping. But those play no part in the situation discussed.

I don't personally disagree with the statements about, the fact that most women are just one great offer away from prostitution, as sad as that is. But I don't think this is the time or the place for such arguments.

Now I'm not gonna lie, the more I read what you said the less sense I could make. All I could gather is that you are saying women have more sex than men by a wide margin, and that having sex for tuition is not a bad prostitution opportunity. Since all sex is kinda prostitution.

The reality is simple, women control sex, simple, that is because the male population finds 80% of the female population attractive, while the opposite could not be more untruth as the female population only finds 20% of men attractive. Let that sink in. And because of that we have the social pact to guarantee that is not morally acceptable to have more than one partner at a time, otherwise we would turn into muslim countries, where women are treated as property, and poor (unattractive) men would live in involuntary cellibate, generating enough anger the destabilize any attempt of Government.

Btw the shit France pulled with DNA tests is not cool. Oh and drop the font and the colours, it makes reading your message 5 times harder.

I might edit this later not sure I conveyed my thoughts properly, might be misinterpreted. It's just a very touchy topic you raised.

Edit: I already regret answering it.
Please read again : My words were clear if anyone chose to do that.

Do you want me to tell you real info regarding women in workplace or using sugar dagar or mistress scheme. It will not look pretty.

All i am trying to say you are nobody to pass judgement on anybody action regarding their own personal life If that not affect you anyway or law, same goes for your counterpart that they should not judge you.

Please do not go middle east it's outcome of religious education and religion, for proof you can take example of india where 1200 yeas of abuse to it's peak but outcome is a good country with majority of middle class people.

About formating i used for text : well choice is your. You can ignore it but can't tell me not to do it.

It's okk to not answer ! I just wanted to explain what really is, so best of luck.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes