shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's just an idea since Jill's piano is perfectly fine after the sprinklers are activated, and it's not stated whether or not the sprinklers on the second floor were activated. Thus, there are assumptions that Sage might've covered the piano with a cloth to prevent it from being exposed to the water as she's from a wealthy family and understands how to properly maintain pianos. MC didn't even have a single thought regarding Jill's piano, after all he was caught in the chaos and didn't really think about Jill at the time either, evidenced by his "oh shit!" thought when Jill mentioned her piano at Bella's.

IMO it's a perfectly reasonable theory, since we don't really know if the sprinklers on the second floor were activated, so all we can do is assume, and given the chronology of events, the idea seems coherent and logical.
Ok, but Jill explicitly relays that "...sprinkler system started and ruined things on the first floor." By omission, the second floor was therefore untouched. So the mc just got lucky.

Reactions: ename144

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
It's just an idea since Jill's piano is perfectly fine after the sprinklers are activated, and it's not stated whether or not the sprinklers on the second floor were activated.
No, that's wrong.
During the phone conversation at Bella's house, it is mentioned that it was only the sprinklers on the 1st floor.
And the piano was on the 3rd floor (finished attic?), since you have to go up 2 flights of stairs to reach the floor it was on.

Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
No, that's wrong.
During the phone conversation at Bella's house, it is mentioned that it was only the sprinklers on the 1st floor.
And the piano was on the 3rd floor (finished attic?), since you have to go up 2 flights of stairs to reach the floor it was on.
The confusion may come from the fact that in certain countries, the fist floor is what is called second floor for amecican people.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
The confusion may come from the fact that in certain countries, the fist floor is what is called second floor for amecican people.
Damn. Never even occurred to me, but yeah...
In some places its ground floor, 1st floor, 2nd floor, etc.

tiqoff

Apr 1, 2021
Cause the MC joined a frat in college called the "DIK" and he had the nickname "cum slut" which got me guessing that maybe he lost the cumpetition.
I'm just guessing cause I'm trying Acting Lessons after playing Being a DIK
mc has different nicknames, depends on his preferences...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
mc has different nicknames, depends on his preferences...
Derek always calls me Assman and i love it, i love buttholes, i have explored Camilla, Riona, Quinn, Sarah quite deep and Bella loves some butt licking as many others :p, i don't remember if Josy already got some butt affection by the way?

Reactions: Razrback16

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Derek always calls me Assman and i love it, i love buttholes, i have explored Camilla, Riona, Quinn, Sarah quite deep and Bella loves some butt licking as many others :p, i don't remember if Josy already got some butt affection by the way?
I am sure that guy means MC from AC. And he is wrong - that MC always "cum slut" :D

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Is it just me or is the timeline a little odd? The HOTs party was on Saturday evening while Neil arrived on Sunday morning/afternoon. In between there's the tennis match, visit to Bella's house, and Jill's room. Based on Jacob's and Jill's dialogues, it all happened in one weekend. It would've made more sense had the party been held on Friday instead.

It would go like this:

Friday evening - HOTs party
Saturday morning - Tennis match
Saturday afternoon - Visit to Bella's house
Saturday evening - Visit to Jill's room
Sunday morning/afternoon - Neil's arrival

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Do you think the upcoming big Halloween Party will be one mega free roam or will it be told via traditional visual novel storytelling style?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Do you think the upcoming big Halloween Party will be one mega free roam or will it be told via traditional visual novel storytelling style?
im hoping for a free roam honestly. I enjoy the freedom to do things I want and avoid things I dont and traditional visual novel styles don't really allow me to avoid stuff lol
Plus, I'm really looking forward to that Halloween event. I foresee a Sage/Quinn threesome and my heart is ready but my genitals are probably not.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I don't really see him breaking from the pattern so far.

Then there's the fact that we already know there's 2 more rounds of the Mansion game in the next chapter.
Don't see how to do that in a single 'mega' free roam.
Also, I don't really expect this to be the end of the 'Mansion' game. My gut's telling me the same tool will be used for money earning now that the DIKs need to fund raise now.

Reactions: Niu6609

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Certainly. If the party takes place, and if the MC takes part in it, it will be a free roam like the one at the HOT party in the last episode.

There will certainly be something around disguises, we have to find out who is who.

There will be all the girls, LI and side chicks. Except Bella, I think. As for Jill, I'm not sure she's there, it may be conditioned by our relationship with her and / or what may or may not have happened with Josy at the end of episode 7.

I hope that with all the girls present, it will lead the MC to make choices, or the girls to show a little jealousy.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Please not a huge free roam, that kind of thing is a pain in the ass ! I like a little free roam but on a large scale where you have to visit a large number of NPC all over the place in a maze like map it's really annoying!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the Halloween party is indeed the closing of the second season, it is likely that there will be a free roam around the DIK mansion, but the closing will definitely be traditional.

i have no idea which storyline it will close, the first season closed the storyline with Maya and Josy, the second one? it could be Sage/Quinn, that would explain why in the seventh season we were given the chance to reopen the story with Sage... we'll see.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
i have no idea which storyline it will close, the first season closed the storyline with Maya and Josy, the second one? it could be Sage/Quinn, that would explain why in the seventh season we were given the chance to reopen the story with Sage... we'll see.
What do you mean close the Sage / Quinn storyline?

What happens between them is Quinn scheming to eventually take control of the HOTs. I don't see it ending in one episode. I rather see that which would really explode at the beginning of the season to resolve itself over the following episodes.

What I would like to see ended is the storyline Maya and her father. At the end of episode 8, the problem is resolved. Like that, during season 3 we can really explore the three-way relationship, and see if it can work or not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What do you mean close the Sage / Quinn storyline?

What happens between them is Quinn scheming to eventually take control of the HOTs. I don't see it ending in one episode. I rather see that which would really explode at the beginning of the season to resolve itself over the following episodes.

What I would like to see ended is the storyline Maya and her father. At the end of episode 8, the problem is resolved. Like that, during season 3 we can really explore the three-way relationship, and see if it can work or not.
Oh my sweet summer child. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DPC has been dragging this drama since before it was revealed that Maya and Josy are a couple. This and many others will keep going for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: Niu6609 and Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes