Jan 30, 2021
Dalli sees thing most mortals cannot see... Some call it a gift, others a curse, but most just call it bullshit. :p
don't know what you talking about . i subscribe to all his theories .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you think that piano she received as a bday gift to be cheap garbage:rolleyes: It rules out the possibility of being cheap.
PS: Exposure to water can indeed be very damaging to a piano

so i was running through my DIK save earlier to find something and found something else by accident on the piano note (hehe note , get it ? okok not that funny)

its not exlusive to DIK route ( though maybe ) however you need Josy & Maya friendzoned (out of the picture)
and Sage has to be your fuck buddy ( or more RP then M&J . so MC chooses to run out with her on the prep party )

MC comes to get Sage and ...

Right ... Jills piano . and we know Sage's parents are in inner circle with Jills parents ( yes i get Royces are bigger deal)
But all things considered its not very important .

This is where MC tells her what Derek is about to do .

and then next scene is Derek setting up the fire alarm and then we see MC run off

now for the cool part . in DIK playthrough he doesnt go to M&J room and we dont see him change .
this leaves Sage plenty of time to cover up the piano . (MC changed clothes we just didnt see it)

We know very next scene Tybalt runs out and starts shit with MC so he didnt really have the time .

And thats all .this is my theory Sage saves Jills piano.

We already know Tybalt lies about most everything so , this is just one more thing .
Of course just because Sage had the time and Tybalt didnt doesnt mean it is the case .

But the odds are good .And she talks to Bella now . Sage may causally mention it talking
about MC (or just things) with Bella which will out Tybalt as a liar .
Of course Bella knows Tybalt's full of :poop: but this is evidence/witness that she can hand to Jill.

Ok i know this theory isnt as exciting as MC being Royce or Lynette = Lana or Neil = time traveling Derek but
i think it can be decent plot device .
sorry if i wasted 3min of your life - you can't have it back.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Re Jill, I agree with your take. I think she's very realistic. I suspect if you are a CHICK and making the "right" choices, the relationship will get steamier soon, maybe even in episode 8. On the other hand, if you're a DIK, especially if your dick pic wound up in Tybalt's presentation, you're going to get frozen out. For me, I'm concerned about the whole Jill/Bella triangle, if you're pursuing Jill while also getting physical with Bella.

As for Maya, I'm not sure she was ever a "gold star lesbian," as you put it. From what she explained to the MC and based on her behavior, it sounds like she simply ran into a lot of douchebags who really just turned her off. She's clearly not comfortable with obnoxious, rowdy behavior and given her religious father, she was likely never really given the chance to date any guys at all, even potentially nice ones. The MC is the first guy who made her feel differently. In other words, she's bisexual who thought she was gay until she met the MC. Such a thing is perhaps rare, but then, so is having a 9-inch horse cock like our MC.
There will be no three-way relationship with Bella. She is against it. There will only be a three-way relationship with Josy or Maya. With which girl you can choose. But Jill and Josy are not possible. But Maya with Jill. Josy is relatively open. You can also get Sage or a side girl.

It will probably come to the following three-way relationship.
  1. MC/JOSY/SAGE and JILL/MAYA
  2. MC/JOSY/MAYA and JILL/SAGE
  3. MC/JOSY and JILL/MAYA/SAGE
  4. MC/JOSY/SG and JILL/MAYA/SAGE

But the best combination would be MC/JOSY and JILL/MAYA/SAGE. Then Maya can always switch between MC/JOSY and JILL/SAGE. So no girl is alone. This is also no harem, if MC/JOSY live in an open partnership.

How did I come up with this? DPC Reward Render.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

so i was running through my DIK save earlier to find something and found something else by accident on the piano note (hehe note , get it ? okok not that funny)

its not exlusive to DIK route ( though maybe ) however you need Josy & Maya friendzoned (out of the picture)
and Sage has to be your fuck buddy ( or more RP then M&J . so MC chooses to run out with her on the prep party )

Right ... Jills piano . and we know Sage's parents are in inner circle with Jills parents ( yes i get Royces are bigger deal)

and then next scene is Derek setting up the fire alarm and then we see MC run off

now for the cool part . in DIK playthrough he doesnt go to M&J room and we dont see him change .
this leaves Sage plenty of time to cover up the piano . (MC changed clothes we just didnt see it)

We know very next scene Tybalt runs out and starts shit with MC so he didnt really have the time .

We already know Tybalt lies about most everything so , this is just one more thing .
Of course just because Sage had the time and Tybalt didnt doesnt mean it is the case .

But the odds are good .And she talks to Bella now . Sage may causally mention it talking
Of course Bella knows Tybalt's full of :poop: but this is evidence/witness that she can hand to Jill.

Ok i know this theory isnt as exciting as MC being Royce or Lynette = Lana or Neil = time traveling Derek but
Wow, never saw her in that room. But we know from early episodes that she may play piano too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Pink Royce
Jan 30, 2021
Wow, never saw her in that room. But we know from early episodes that she may play piano too.
thank you . i was looking for this i remember her talking about playing other instruments.
and i couldnt find it (dang it)
it was actually the reson why i replyed to RobertDe.

RobertDe talks how everything Jill owns is expensive . and Sage could recognise the value of said piano
and it would be main reason for her to cover it .

Reactions: `Ray`

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Alternatively, you could just go with what Jill said:

Jill: "...sprinkler system started and ruined things on the first floor."​

Her room and the piano are on the second floor... :p

Jan 30, 2021
Alternatively, you could just go with what Jill said:

Jill: "...sprinkler system started and ruined things on the first floor."​

Her room and the piano are on the second floor... :p
Well sure but wouldnt Jill notice that Tybalt covers up her piano even though there is no sprinkles on the 2nd floor ?
She kind of lives there .

Unless you don't think that much of Jill . My theory still holds water ( hehe ... ok ok i get it - not funny)
even if there are no sprinkles - Sage could still cover the piano - she wouldnt know and it promt
the idea for Tybalt to play a hero .

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Well sure but wouldnt Jill notice that Tybalt covers up her piano even though there is no sprinkles on the 2nd floor ?
She kind of lives there .

Unless you don't think that much of Jill . My theory still holds water ( hehe ... ok ok i get it - not funny)
even if there are no sprinkles - Sage could still cover the piano - she wouldnt know and it promt
the idea for Tybalt to play a hero .
Well I think that this might be out of logic but piano can be damaged even by moisture. Can moisture go upstairs ? Maybe thinking that and since sage has some knowledge related to instruments, she covered it.
PS: Even though it's just a theory, it's a great one ,of sage covering piano and here you are, subscribed to dalli_x theories:geek:

Jan 30, 2021
Well I think that this might be out of logic but piano can be damaged even by moisture. Can moisture go upstairs ? Maybe thinking that and since sage has some knowledge related to instruments, she covered it.
True but if there are no sprinkles on 2nd floor and your moisture theory is right then Tybalt would have a lot
time to cover the piano between alarm and the phone call - he'd have good reason to do it .
Preps were probably trying to save as many things as they could by this time.

(it still could be Sage but now there is no - out of time element)

but like JETracktor said :
But Sage in that room still surprising.
out of all rooms Sage is at the piano .

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
True but if there are no sprinkles on 2nd floor and your moisture theory is right then Tybalt would have a lot
time to cover the piano between alarm and the phone call - he'd have good reason to do it .
Preps were probably trying to save as many things as they could by this time.

(it still could be Sage but now there is no - out of time element)

but like said :

out of all rooms Sage is at the piano .
Oh hell no, the 2inch guy just runs out of mansion saving his 2$ suit straight away. He just rushed straight outside and then slapped MC. So, No he couldn't have cover it. You should replay the scene.

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli sees thing most mortals cannot see... Some call it a gift, others a curse, but most just call it bullshit. :p

The Shocker:
The act of inserting 2 fingers into the vaginal opening (normally the index and middle fingers), and 1 into the anus (normally the “pinky” finger).
The hand signal appears again. Look at Derek's hands.

Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Finding out these variables is very difficult. For example, the date at Josy's house. The MC is good and brings Josy a rose. However, at dinner I noticed that there is a vase with many red roses on the left edge. I wonder if that means something. If so, nothing good.

Therefore I assume twins. One with the name Josy and the other with the name Josephine. Josy is the good one and Josephine is like the Mutzenbacher. With Josy the MC ate and with Josephine fucked. Kind of reminds you of the movie "The Parent Trap". In German the movie is called "Ein Zwilling kommt selten allein". But the most amazing thing I just found out by googling. The movie happens to be based on a novel by Erich Kästner "Das doppelte Lottchen" from 1949. That's another funny coincidence with my scavenger hunt theory.
WOW, Just WOW.

You desperately want this to be acting lessons. You waiting some crazy twist, that most likely won't even come. :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Right, I've been genuinely confused by this scene for a while now. We all know Sage is in her third year, and since the DIKs were formed two years ago, this would mean that she was in her first year when she was appointed president. This raises the question, why would the HOTs pick a freshman as a president? Were there no competent seniors in the HOTs? It's been stated in the game that the HOTs have been present for quite a while, so what's up with that?
Sage is in her final year. We know this because she mentions Quinn will need to take over when she graduates next year, and from her dissertation being her final assignment.

Continuing on, although I have agreed on this point before, I finally actually understand what people mean about the characterization of Sage in Episodes 6 and 7 being weak and crumbling her personality thus far into the game. I really don't get it, for an MC that has rejected all her advances, she seems to want to appeal to him more than they would on the fuck buddy route even when it's clear that MC only wants to be friends. It's somewhat odd, and even suggests that she has had feelings for him while she was dating Chad, which makes it even worse for me than in the fuck buddy route, honestly, because at least she was more hesitant about her feelings after her breakup there and actually gave it some thought instead of rushing right into things. But on the 'just friends' route, she's the proactive one and somehow has moved on immediately from a two-year relationship, to the point where she's already looking to date the MC. It's just..... a huge contrast, and I don't think the 'just friends' route fits her personality so far, even though I still love her.

Just my two cents.
I agree on this one: friend route MC should be the one worried about being a Rebound Guy (if he's interested in Sage at all, of course). Hopefully the two different routes will be better explored in Chapter 8, but there's no guarantee.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Sage is in her final year. We know this because she mentions Quinn will need to take over when she graduates next year, and from her dissertation being her final assignment.

I agree on this one: friend route MC should be the one worried about being a Rebound Guy (if he's interested in Sage at all, of course). Hopefully the two different routes will be better explored in Chapter 8, but there's no guarantee.
My gut tells me if you’re dating her its gonna be merged and I really don’t like it. No way he runs three Sage routes. I think the routes are gonna be either dating her (with either starting circumstance) or just friends.

“Fuck buddy” route put too much effort into downplaying their relationship thus far, “just friends turned more” puts too much effort into getting her up to speed.

Maybe it will pay off and focus her story so the OG Sage personality comes back. This chapter was messy for her because DPC was trying to prune the branching story. Just like my least favourite episode (5) did to so so many characters.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes