dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Somehow the story doesn't fit together from beginning to end.

Sometimes I have the feeling that there are twins or that the story is shifted in time. Somehow some also seem to know the MC. There could also be several siblings.

For example. When the MC speaks the second time Josy in the store, we see the alcohol shelf. There is no bottle with the Pink Rose logo. But on the date, she brings a bottle that has the Pink Rose logo. She says that she took it from her father and that Tommy will accuse her of taking it. All well and good. But how does the father get the bottle. In EP5 Josy tells the MC that she has a flashback from her first date. Hello, this is only a few days ago, if you go from the played time performance.

What if the MC had an accident between the date with Josy and on the way to college. Neil rented a car to take his son to college. Even though he is so strapped for cash. What if the MC was driving to college for the first time with his brother and there was an accident. Everyone always speculates if Mel is Troy's sister. But Josy and Maya once talked to the MC about hairstyles and Maya mentioned that her brother once grew longer hair. Now imagine Troy with short hair. Who does he look like? Oh yes. Troy has a black eye. Tommy likes to hand those out. Also, Troy actually makes a worried face as the MC angrily storms out of the room. He also woke him up to get to class on time. Let's take a look at Caleb. He flicks Tommy in the nose and actually leaves the MC alone. His face is not aggressive towards the MC. The other jocks are actually waiting anxiously for the MC's reaction and are startled that the MC is attacking Caleb. Also Caleb has not counted on it. Is he perhaps also a brother of the MC? Or maybe a brother/half-brother of Josy. He also has a birthmark on the left side of his mouth.

In any case, there are many irregularities in the story. I think that maybe DPC first collects information about the game behavior and in the end puts all the pieces together, so that the player gets a kind of VN, which corresponds to the individual play style. If that's the case, it's a stroke of genius by DPC.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
o_O she is so a satisfying character that is only bearable with the sexual scenes you have with other female characters...

you really appreciate her...:p

all Lis have obvious flaws, talking about them doesn't mean you hate them, pretending they aren't there doesn't mean you're worthy of their eternal love
Beat me to it. If they were perfect we'd just be arguing over who is the most perfectest! :eek:

I wrote "perfectest" as a joke, surprised the spell checker likes it. :geek:

Somehow the story doesn't fit together from beginning to end.

Sometimes I have the feeling that there are twins or that the story is shifted in time. Somehow some also seem to know the MC. There could also be several siblings.

For example. When the MC speaks the second time Josy in the store, we see the alcohol shelf. There is no bottle with the Pink Rose logo. But on the date, she brings a bottle that has the Pink Rose logo. She says that she took it from her father and that Tommy will accuse her of taking it. All well and good. But how does the father get the bottle. In EP5 Josy tells the MC that she has a flashback from her first date. Hello, this is only a few days ago, if you go from the played time performance.

What if the MC had an accident between the date with Josy and on the way to college. Neil rented a car to take his son to college. Even though he is so strapped for cash. What if the MC was driving to college for the first time with his brother and there was an accident. Everyone always speculates if Mel is Troy's sister. But Josy and Maya once talked to the MC about hairstyles and Maya mentioned that her brother once grew longer hair. Now imagine Troy with short hair. Who does he look like? Oh yes. Troy has a black eye. Tommy likes to hand those out. Also, Troy actually makes a worried face as the MC angrily storms out of the room. He also woke him up to get to class on time. Let's take a look at Caleb. He flicks Tommy in the nose and actually leaves the MC alone. His face is not aggressive towards the MC. The other jocks are actually waiting anxiously for the MC's reaction and are startled that the MC is attacking Caleb. Also Caleb has not counted on it. Is he perhaps also a brother of the MC? Or maybe a brother/half-brother of Josy. He also has a birthmark on the left side of his mouth.

In any case, there are many irregularities in the story. I think that maybe DPC first collects information about the game behavior and in the end puts all the pieces together, so that the player gets a kind of VN, which corresponds to the individual play style. If that's the case, it's a stroke of genius by DPC.
I feel this quote deserves more than a three letter abbreviation, so I'm gonna respect it with the full words:

What the fuck!?

:ROFLMAO:

Jan 30, 2021
o_O she is so a satisfying character that is only bearable with the sexual scenes you have with other female characters...

you really appreciate her...:p

all Lis have obvious flaws, talking about them doesn't mean you hate them, pretending they aren't there doesn't mean you're worthy of their eternal love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah i do appreciate her / her story .

i was pointing out other lewd scenes for people complaning about Jill lacking one

i honestly thought she will be the easiest to get lewd scene with .

but no she's not satisfying character . unless chapter 8 is all about Jill i won't be satisfied.
(ok ok im just yanking your chain at this point.)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Beat me to it. If they were perfect we'd just be arguing over who is the most perfectest! :eek:

I feel this quote deserves more than a three letter abbreviation, so I'm gonna respect it with the full words:

What the fuck!?

The joke is that I play the game on the devilish setting.

You can play it on Jill's rule of 3, on diabolical or chick. You set it where the MC paints Steve's picture for Josy.

In EP1, you set the entire game to one configuration. Whether Josy will become Josephine. Whether there will be a double penetration with Josy. etc. But the most amazing thing is that Maya becomes the opposite of Josy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba
Jan 30, 2021
just wanna mention it, the prep's mansion now was MC's Mom old Hotel/House right.And I have a feeling that in the future chapters. It will somehow reveal his MC's Mom.
i'll make sure to take extra look at this next play through . thanks for pointing it out.

Problem with theories like Rusty is MCs cousin or something is that it doesnt exactly add this much .
the theories like MC is related to (GRIL NAME) are even worse because they'd take away .

im sure there will be some twist . you have 7000 pages of forums with crockpot theories .

• Haha
Reactions: Hermith

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Shazba you laugh.
Look at the following pictures. When you select Nasty Joke, the MC makes a hand sign. Read the text and google the meaning of this hand sign. Who laughs last.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Right, I've been genuinely confused by this scene for a while now. We all know Sage is in her third year, and since the DIKs were formed two years ago, this would mean that she was in her first year when she was appointed president. This raises the question, why would the HOTs pick a freshman as a president? Were there no competent seniors in the HOTs? It's been stated in the game that the HOTs have been present for quite a while, so what's up with that?

Could it be that Sage used her family name to push her to the president position? The whole chronology of the game boggles me at times, and this is one of those times. I've seen this scene so many times before and the same questions always pop up in my head.

screenshot0101.png

Continuing on, although I have agreed on this point before, I finally actually understand what people mean about the characterization of Sage in Episodes 6 and 7 being weak and crumbling her personality thus far into the game. I really don't get it, for an MC that has rejected all her advances, she seems to want to appeal to him more than they would on the fuck buddy route even when it's clear that MC only wants to be friends. It's somewhat odd, and even suggests that she has had feelings for him while she was dating Chad, which makes it even worse for me than in the fuck buddy route, honestly, because at least she was more hesitant about her feelings after her breakup there and actually gave it some thought instead of rushing right into things. But on the 'just friends' route, she's the proactive one and somehow has moved on immediately from a two-year relationship, to the point where she's already looking to date the MC. It's just..... a huge contrast, and I don't think the 'just friends' route fits her personality so far, even though I still love her.

Just my two cents.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Right, I've been genuinely confused by this scene for a while now. We all know Sage is in her third year, and since the DIKs were formed two years ago, this would mean that she was in her first year when she was appointed president. This raises the question, why would the HOTs pick a freshman as a president? Were there no competent seniors in the HOTs? It's been stated in the game that the HOTs have been present for quite a while, so what's up with that?

Could it be that Sage used her family name to push her to the president position? The whole chronology of the game boggles me at times, and this is one of those times. I've seen this scene so many times before and the same questions always pop up in my head.

View attachment 1230932

Continuing on, although I have agreed on this point before, I finally actually understand what people mean about the characterization of Sage in Episodes 6 and 7 being weak and crumbling her personality thus far into the game. I really don't get it, for an MC that has rejected all her advances, she seems to want to appeal to him more than they would on the fuck buddy route even when it's clear that MC only wants to be friends. It's somewhat odd, and even suggests that she has had feelings for him while she was dating Chad, which makes it even worse for me than in the fuck buddy route, honestly, because at least she was more hesitant about her feelings after her breakup there and actually gave it some thought instead of rushing right into things. But on the 'just friends' route, she's the proactive one and somehow has moved on immediately from a two-year relationship, to the point where she's already looking to date the MC. It's just..... a huge contrast, and I don't think the 'just friends' route fits her personality so far, even though I still love her.

Just my two cents.
This could be because the ex-president can concentrate on her studies in the last year.:unsure:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

What the fuck!?

Either this is a joke or this person is taking too many mind-altering substances.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Either this is a joke or this person is taking too many mind-altering substances
Dalli sees thing most mortals cannot see... Some call it a gift, others a curse, but most just call it bullshit. :p

Shazba you laugh.
Look at the following pictures. When you select Nasty Joke, the MC makes a hand sign. Read the text and google the meaning of this hand sign. Who laughs last.
The Shocker:
The act of inserting 2 fingers into the vaginal opening (normally the index and middle fingers), and 1 into the anus (normally the “pinky” finger).

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli sees thing most mortals cannot see... Some call it a gift, others a curse, but most just call it bullshit. :p

What does that hand symbol mean? In sign language it looks like a 7. In Sanskrit it's the Suraya Mudra, which is the fire hand gesture. While coincidentally associated with DPC's signature maneuver in AL, I don't think that's what he's getting at...
Yes, I'm just more concerned about the game than many others. I'm not interested in who has the biggest tits or the deepest pussy. That is irrelevant to me. I'm trying to figure out what ramifications DPC has made and/or what ramifications are possible.

DPC himself has described it, how he deals with branching. He stops somewhere with a branch and saves the end as a variable to use again later in the game.

DPC
"One good way to end branching is to store its outcome as a variable and use it later to affect the story. It's an easy way to introduce a system where choice matters, and it allows you to kill branches without making the player feel they did something for nothing, as the choice is respected later on in the game."

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, I'm just more concerned about the game than many others. I'm not interested in who has the biggest tits or the deepest pussy. That is irrelevant to me. I'm trying to figure out what ramifications DPC has made and/or what ramifications are possible.

DPC himself has described it, how he deals with branching. He stops somewhere with a branch and saves the end as a variable to use again later in the game.

DPC
"One good way to end branching is to store its outcome as a variable and use it later to affect the story. It's an easy way to introduce a system where choice matters, and it allows you to kill branches without making the player feel they did something for nothing, as the choice is respected later on in the game."
Worst case example of that, Cathy's underwear! :eek:

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

The Shocker:
The act of inserting 2 fingers into the vaginal opening (normally the index and middle fingers), and 1 into the anus (normally the “pinky” finger).
Now the only problem is that MC said during the first sex with Josy, that Josy closes his cock perfectly around. Maybe like a glove? Could indicate simultaneous vanginal and anal activity of Josy. Does not have to be with another guy, but maybe with Maya who has strapped on a dildo. :eek: :love:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Worst case example of that, Cathy's underwear! :eek:
Finding out these variables is very difficult. For example, the date at Josy's house. The MC is good and brings Josy a rose. However, at dinner I noticed that there is a vase with many red roses on the left edge. I wonder if that means something. If so, nothing good.

Therefore I assume twins. One with the name Josy and the other with the name Josephine. Josy is the good one and Josephine is like the Mutzenbacher. With Josy the MC ate and with Josephine fucked. Kind of reminds you of the movie "The Parent Trap". In German the movie is called "Ein Zwilling kommt selten allein". But the most amazing thing I just found out by googling. The movie happens to be based on a novel by Erich Kästner "Das doppelte Lottchen" from 1949. That's another funny coincidence with my scavenger hunt theory.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Jill’s inner monologue after that scene made it pretty clear she doesn’t actually believe the whole “being perfect” thing. IIRC she called it a cliched lie. It has nothing to do with her thinking it is gonna hurt.

She was lying because she thinks she’s going to be “terrible at it” (it being sex) and berates herself for not just being upfront and honest with MC. Now she’s worried he’s going to lose interest.

At the lake we see her adjust slightly, being more open and forward with him. Her first instinct is to shut the flirting down but she powers through and takes a risk.

Personally I like how Jill is behaving. I don’t see it as immature I see it as realistic. She’s a virgin raised in very specific circumstances. I’ll take a story with a slower, cautious Jill over something like Maya any day of the week who goes from gold star lesbian to drunken frat party sex with a guy in the space of a week.

EDIT: and all this behaviour isn’t outta the blue. It’s a follow on from the scene where she calls the MC to come watch her play piano. She’s self confidant and worried if she doesn’t do something flawlessly. She practices and practices to get things 100% right. I’m guessing as a product of her upbringing and being a Royce. She’s desperate to be flawless at everything lest she be cast out like her sister.

MC comes along during that piano practice and encourages her to relax, that music isn’t about perfection and yadayada... all thinly veiled parallel.

I don’t think we’re gonna have to wait long for sex with Jill, I think it’s gonna come after the piano performance. MC is gonna turn up and support her. Meet her long telegraphed family and be there for her in a way they’re not. Once he helps her relax and play piano without worrying DPC will use that as a plot point for her to get over these nerves sexually.
Re Jill, I agree with your take. I think she's very realistic. I suspect if you are a CHICK and making the "right" choices, the relationship will get steamier soon, maybe even in episode 8. On the other hand, if you're a DIK, especially if your dick pic wound up in Tybalt's presentation, you're going to get frozen out. For me, I'm concerned about the whole Jill/Bella triangle, if you're pursuing Jill while also getting physical with Bella.

As for Maya, I'm not sure she was ever a "gold star lesbian," as you put it. From what she explained to the MC and based on her behavior, it sounds like she simply ran into a lot of douchebags who really just turned her off. She's clearly not comfortable with obnoxious, rowdy behavior and given her religious father, she was likely never really given the chance to date any guys at all, even potentially nice ones. The MC is the first guy who made her feel differently. In other words, she's bisexual who thought she was gay until she met the MC. Such a thing is perhaps rare, but then, so is having a 9-inch horse cock like our MC.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes