`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Suppose Jill overcame this fear and had sex with MC. then what would she do? Jill is the only LI who would have absolutely no obstacle to living her relationship, which is why they already had to insert the fantastic blackmail segment to slow down (Jill can no longer date MC who will otherwise be deported to the foreign legion to break rocks, Jill dates MC exactly as before, even better because she sees him in private)
She is not confident yet to even Kiss MC who is going out of the window after meeting her or asking him to stay. Then just imagine how much of confidence she would have the time when she will have sex with MC. She would be able to confess her true feelings to MC. Having sex with MC and Having that much confidence, we can assume that she would at least know what's what and won't remain that much naïve for eg she would know that the 2inch guy is a creepy douchebag.
And why do you think that "Jill is the only LI who would have absolutely no obstacle to living her relationship" ? What if Jill's parent don't approve of their relationship, she is a Royce and MC is nobody at least for now. It's surely going to be a hassle to please Jill's parents or her mom :sneaky:. Jill mentions in ep4 that many guys dated her for her family position, do you think they will just sit around with their fucking ass and watch it? Hell shit someone other than Tybalt may even barge in, have you ever thought of that? Possibility may be super low but there is still a possibility. So No, I don't think that her relationship will have no obstacles at all.

all the talk about her family is believable, but it's our assumptions, would her family be happy to see her on Tybalt's leash like a docile little dog? which is a much more public attitude than having sex.
Obviously No, her father might even drop a bomb on tybalt's crouch :WutFace:. I think people here are mistaking tybalt for a super rich family kid. No, he's not. He is a son of a professor of a college, not a big deal. There are plenty of other perverts family who would try to marry Jill...but my MC will break their balls with ball.[tennis ball]

Jill has every reason in the world to doubt that Mc is the right person, but this fragility, this insecurity about him is just childish (and instrumental to the story). besides, it's a dead end, how do you train to have good sex without having sex? and it was such a pet peeve of hers that she had to improvise an excuse....
Haha I will have to type the same things to answer this. In ep4 Jill stated that many guys dated her for her family position and Jill wasn't sure if they were sincere enough. Then learns that MC has no idea about her family. She lightens up. But after dating so many guys with same bullshit, don't you think she would have made a habit of checking whether the guy is good, is he fucking someone behind me or not? And with Bella-sensei it is 100% possible.
And who here is saying that Jill demands a good sex? When did she mention it? She said she wants it perfect but that was an excuse. Honestly if you think sex is not good and you need a good sex :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: to make it good, I don't know what to say anymore:LOL:. The reason for her excuse, I already mentioned in my previous post.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
There is some funny detail saw in that scene, when Rusty is trying to get into prep frat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Painting on the wall is The Birth of John the Baptist by Jacopo Tintoretto.
I think DPC doesn't focuses attention on the painting for nothing - Rusty kinda become the baptist for DIKs. Hope he's not gonna lose the head though :D

Jan 30, 2021
And why do you think that "Jill is the only LI who would have absolutely no obstacle to living her relationship" ? What if Jill's parent don't approve of their relationship, she is a Royce and MC is nobody at least for now. It's surely going to be a hassle to please Jill's parents or her mom :sneaky:. Jill mentions in ep4 that many guys dated her for her family position, do you think they will just sit around with their fucking ass and watch it? Hell shit someone other than Tybalt may even barge in, have you ever thought of that? Possibility may be super low but there is still a possibility. So No, I don't think that her relationship will have no obstacles at all.

Obviously No, her father might even drop a bomb on tybalt's crouch :WutFace:. I think people here are mistaking tybalt for a super rich family kid. No, he's not. He is a son of a professor of a college, not a big deal. There are plenty of other perverts family who would try to marry Jill...but my MC will break their balls with ball.
im not gonna tear into your post to much ( because i agree with it and also im to lazy )

I'd like to point out that Jill is excited on her first date that MC has no idea she's Royce and then she even
gets mad at Bella for snitching on her. (while it seems strange she'd try to hide it )
You highlight good point . There were others that tried to marry into Royce family and Jill seems bored/tired of it.

Its not only that she has money seems Royce maybe form of Kennedys in BaDIK .
The money thing doesnt even cross Jills mind until MC points it out .

(thats why you get +RP when MC tries to pay for icecream . he doesnt treat her like a rich girl )

While for the short period of time MC was a person interisted in Jill for her not her name .
(it may mean nothing to plebs like us but she's cliché of a rich girl that doesnt care for possessions
- it probably means a lot to her. ) .

After MC finds out Jill is a Royce , we get a tiny glimps of her .
She seems a little disappointed but maybe accepting that MC doesn't actually care for her name.

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Indeed. There is Cathy's dismissal papers on Burke's table when he watches (or not) Jade's home video. DPC shows that Cathy gonna leave before she said that.
Ok.. I was just about to point out that they we're not dismissal papers, it was a resignation letter... but then I read the rest of your sentence...
Now I have a few questions...

I've only seen that scene (Stephen at his desk) so far on Chick playthroughs, where MC didn't sleep with Jade.
In which case, it was not dismissal letter (where Cathy was fired), it was Cathy's resignation letter (she quit.)
And it was Stephen deleting Mona's 'scholarship' from the computer.

Now.. I can see why there's 2 different images on the computer screen (if you didn't sleep with Jade, there's no video for him to watch).
But are there actually 2 different variations of the letter on the desk? Dismissal or resignation??
I'm having a hard time picturing Cathy being fired, but maybe I missed something? Some trigger that would lead to that??
:unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
simply because there is absolutely no trace of this in the game, at no point is the risk of his family's disapproval mentioned.

Jill has had her dates, unfortunate ones, with whoever she wanted.

Obviously No, her father might even drop a bomb on tybalt's crouch :WutFace:. I think people here are mistaking tybalt for a super rich family kid. No, he's not. He is a son of a professor of a college, not a big deal. There are plenty of other perverts family who would try to marry Jill...but my MC will break their balls with ball.[tennis ball]

Haha I will have to type the same things to answer this. In ep4 Jill stated that many guys dated her for her family position and Jill wasn't sure if they were sincere enough. Then learns that MC has no idea about her family. She lightens up. But after dating so many guys with same bullshit, don't you think she would have made a habit of checking whether the guy is good, is he fucking someone behind me or not? And with Bella-sensei it is 100% possible.
And who here is saying that Jill demands a good sex? When did she mention it? She said she wants it perfect but that was an excuse. Honestly if you think sex is not good and you need a good sex :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: to make it good, I don't know what to say anymore:LOL:. The reason for her excuse, I already mentioned in my previous post.
here perhaps I have not explained myself well

Jill isn't worried that sex isn't good enough for her, but for MC. and it's a ridiculous and dead-end worry. only by having sex can she learn to have sex

Then I'm sure that if Bella/Josy/Quinn trained her it would be absolutely consistent with Jill's character, because being both stubborn and naive she can do the biggest stupid things without the slightest hesitation.

Reactions: `Ray`

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Ok.. I was just about to point out that they we're not dismissal papers, it was a resignation letter... but then I read the rest of your sentence...
Now I have a few questions...

I've only seen that scene (Stephen at his desk) so far on Chick playthroughs, where MC didn't sleep with Jade.
In which case, it was not dismissal letter (where Cathy was fired), it was Cathy's resignation letter (she quit.)
And it was Stephen deleting Mona's 'scholarship' from the computer.

Now.. I can see why there's 2 different images on the computer screen (if you didn't sleep with Jade, there's no video for him to watch).
But are there actually 2 different variations of the letter on the desk? Dismissal or resignation??
I'm having a hard time picturing Cathy being fired, but maybe I missed something? Some trigger that would lead to that??
:unsure:
Scenes with letter are the same.

I just sometimes having hard times to put my thoughts out in english (not a native speaker :( )

Reactions: EmperorGus

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Jill isn't worried that sex isn't good enough for her, but for MC. and it's a ridiculous and dead-end worry. only by having sex can she learn to have sex
That's what me said...:D
She thinks that she would be terrible at it [sex] and it might annoy or disgust MC who she loves [MC won't be annoyed or disgusted by this].
Her learning sex is not necessary. Sex is natural, all one needs to know is poses;)

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Jan 30, 2021
Then I'm sure that if Bella/Josy/Quinn trained her it would be absolutely consistent with Jill's character, because being both stubborn and naive she can do the biggest stupid things without the slightest hesitation.
yeah thats what girls do when they're alone and/or on slumber parties .
they train each other .

Josy and Maya popularity dropped crazy when they're revealed as a couple .
Not sure why so much fandom for 3ways and why Josy ?

Jills plot is that she's not afraid of her feelings but shys away from intimacy
and all of sudden she has girl on girl with Quinn ?

There is no reason to hate , just enjoy the ride .
If Jill will finally cross the line its gonna be MC ,thats just her story . Question is when and how .

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Jill has every reason in the world to doubt that Mc is the right person, but this fragility, this insecurity about him is just childish (and instrumental to the story). besides, it's a dead end, how do you train to have good sex without having sex? and it was such a pet peeve of hers that she had to improvise an excuse....
my take on it wasn’t she had specific fragility or insecurity around him or sex... she is generally fragile and insecure. About everything. Which makes sense. Her sister was apparently her closest friend and was banished and later died. She was bullied, she had bad dating experiences and swore it off. God knows what happened with Bella in bed.

She blushed and had to admit to MC when she caught sight of his penis. She’s borderline distraught at failing to perform a relatively complicated bit of classical music flawlessly. She hides her family name, All she knows about dating is born of 1980’s sitcoms, the three date rule and stuff.

Jill’s apprehensions to have sex is a symptom of something bigger. DPC has dropped the ball a little on her because he had to put titillation in this game with her to keep people interested. Jill’s a pretty damaged person keeping it together through a facade and keeping people at a distance.

Shy about seeing a penis. That is Jill. Footsie under the table and nearly-but-not-quite grazing MC’s crotch during a kiss... that is Jill. Calling the MC because she’s worried about a piano performance. Being upset when he accidentally heard her play. Can’t flirt, feels awkward doing it... not standing up to Tybalt ever and letting this blackmail stuff go on. It isn’t just sex.

Jill is suffering from the medium she’s placed in. Don’t get me wrong I’m not claiming she’s some great character for the ages but the (pretty basic) concepts DPC is building her around don’t play well in a titty game. Her lack of confidence is coalescing around sex because that’s a central element of the game.

But she’s changing. If the lake scene is anything to go by. Hopefully the MC does more of what he did in the auditorium and helps her relax and just go with the flow. I think the way past this issue is generally making her more confident not specifically training sex or whatever. Again, apprehension sexually just a symptom not a specific problem.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
my take on it wasn’t she had specific fragility or insecurity around him or sex... she is generally fragile and insecure. About everything. Which makes sense. Her sister was apparently her closest friend and was banished and later died. She was bullied, she had bad dating experiences and swore it off. God knows what happened with Bella in bed.

She blushed and had to admit to MC when she caught sight of his penis. She’s borderline distraught at failing to perform a relatively complicated bit of classical music flawlessly. She hides her family name, All she knows about dating is born of 1980’s sitcoms, the three date rule and stuff.

Jill’s apprehensions to have sex is a symptom of something bigger. DPC has dropped the ball a little on her because he had to put titillation in this game with her to keep people interested. Jill’s a pretty damaged person keeping it together through a facade and keeping people at a distance.

Shy about seeing a penis. That is Jill. Footsie under the table and nearly-but-not-quite grazing MC’s crotch during a kiss... that is Jill. Calling the MC because she’s worried about a piano performance. Being upset when he accidentally heard her play. Can’t flirt, feels awkward doing it... list goes on and on. It isn’t just sex.

Jill is suffering from the medium she’s placed in. Don’t get me wrong I’m not claiming she’s some great character for the ages but the (pretty basic) concepts DPC is building her around don’t play well in a titty game.

But she’s changing. If the lake scene is anything to go by. Hopefully the MC does more of what he did in the auditorium and helps her relax and just go with the flow. I think the way past this issue is generally making her more confident not specifically training sex or whatever. Again, apprehension sexually just a symptom not a specific problem.
there had to be a real sex scene in her gallery at some point... :D :p

it seems to me that Jill's fears are quite concentrated in the sexual sphere, unlike Maya she is a sociable girl who took very little time to bond with Josy despite her competition for MC, she is not afraid of professors and college.

being anxious in front of a public performance is normal, it would be strange the opposite, even getting nervous in front of a naked man is normal.

in the end we always describe her as stubborn and naive because that is a shortcut to justify any behaviour. if she does something stupid she is naive, how could she deal with the issue differently on her own? if she continues to do something that those around her advise her against then she is stubborn

DPC overplayed his hand, Jill, I repeat, would have every reason not to trust MC completely and therefore not want to give herself to him completely, but that wasn't enough, Jill had to be a virgin (which at 20 years old and with that look makes her a unicorn), but that wasn't enough either, she's a virgin who's afraid of anything she thinks might make her lose control (to her though, because being half naked in front of MC is fine, his problems), she'd be an excessive character even in a TV context, she's 20 not 14

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021

Shy about seeing a penis. That is Jill. Footsie under the table and nearly-but-not-quite grazing MC’s crotch during a kiss... that is Jill. Calling the MC because she’s worried about a piano performance. Being upset when he accidentally heard her play. Can’t flirt, feels awkward doing it... not standing up to Tybalt ever and letting this blackmail stuff go on. It isn’t just sex.

Jill is suffering from the medium she’s placed in. Don’t get me wrong I’m not claiming she’s some great character for the ages but the (pretty basic) concepts DPC is building her around don’t play well in a titty game. Her lack of confidence is coalescing around sex because that’s a central element of the game.

The constant hate on Jill in this forums makes her more interesting then she actually is .
I initially waved her off for being clingy and boring , spent time with Sage and Bella .

I think i've grown to like her in big part because i often end up defending her .

Honestly there are so many lewd scenes in this game . you can easly sacrifice one just for
the sake of interesting story.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
just wanna mention it, the prep's mansion now was MC's Mom old Hotel/House right.And I have a feeling that in the future chapters. It will somehow reveal his MC's Mom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Pink Royce

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Would you be ok be she never gave it up? What if she turns you down? Did you really think that she would never turn around, go to Tybalt, and desert you?

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I lost to temptation.

On another note, I've done like 3-4 full playthroughs so far, but only when I decided to really pay attention to the scenes and dialogue in my most recent Bella playthrough did I notice that this girl here was Mona. Prior to that I thought the thing about Mona dropping out was just something the characters assumed. Just goes to show how inattentive I was towards the scenes, especially this one, I always thought it was just a filler scene and never really looked at it closely.

View attachment 1230705

Additionally, I finally had the pleasure of looking at my girl Sage's cute sleeping face (which you don't get to see unless you're just friends with her, strictly no fuckbuddy shit), and I must say, there's a reason why she's at the top of my LI list. She's so cute my heart goes thump every time I look at her.

View attachment 1230708
and don't forget

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The constant hate on Jill in this forums makes her more interesting then she actually is .
I initially waved her off for being clingy and boring , spent time with Sage and Bella .

I think i've grown to like her in big part because i often end up defending her .

Honestly there are so many lewd scenes in this game . you can easly sacrifice one just for
the sake of interesting story.
o_O she is so a satisfying character that is only bearable with the sexual scenes you have with other female characters...

you really appreciate her...:p

all Lis have obvious flaws, talking about them doesn't mean you hate them, pretending they aren't there doesn't mean you're worthy of their eternal love

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes