felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Right, I've been genuinely confused by this scene for a while now. We all know Sage is in her third year, and since the DIKs were formed two years ago, this would mean that she was in her first year when she was appointed president. This raises the question, why would the HOTs pick a freshman as a president? Were there no competent seniors in the HOTs? It's been stated in the game that the HOTs have been present for quite a while, so what's up with that?

Could it be that Sage used her family name to push her to the president position? The whole chronology of the game boggles me at times, and this is one of those times. I've seen this scene so many times before and the same questions always pop up in my head.

View attachment 1230932

Continuing on, although I have agreed on this point before, I finally actually understand what people mean about the characterization of Sage in Episodes 6 and 7 being weak and crumbling her personality thus far into the game. I really don't get it, for an MC that has rejected all her advances, she seems to want to appeal to him more than they would on the fuck buddy route even when it's clear that MC only wants to be friends. It's somewhat odd, and even suggests that she has had feelings for him while she was dating Chad, which makes it even worse for me than in the fuck buddy route, honestly, because at least she was more hesitant about her feelings after her breakup there and actually gave it some thought instead of rushing right into things. But on the 'just friends' route, she's the proactive one and somehow has moved on immediately from a two-year relationship, to the point where she's already looking to date the MC. It's just..... a huge contrast, and I don't think the 'just friends' route fits her personality so far, even though I still love her.

Just my two cents.
actually it's us players who just want to be friends with Sage (eventually), in the dialogues the MC always refers to the fact that she's busy and he's not interested in such a story, from that point of view DPC did a good job, only from that point of view

the worst part is that Sage decides she wants to have another chance by blatantly looking at the MC's dick, less than one star overall rating amateur game stuff, her gaze is heavily emphasized by the scene, she's looking for comforting sex, you're rebound guy more than in any other situation

and it's not like the fuckbuddy route is going any better in this chapter....

Sage does the best things in chapter 7 with Maya, with Quinn, not MC

Reactions: Tadpol and Niu6609

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
Is this game some kind of prequel to the creator's first game Acting Lessons or at least in the same universe? Sorry I'm new here.

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
No I don't think so.
Cause the MC joined a frat in college called the "DIK" and he had the nickname "cum slut" which got me guessing that maybe he lost the cumpetition.
I'm just guessing cause I'm trying Acting Lessons after playing Being a DIK

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Cause the MC joined a frat in college called the "DIK" and he had the nickname "cum slut" which got me guessing that maybe he lost the cumpetition.
I'm just guessing cause I'm trying Acting Lessons after playing Being a DIK
It was his initial idea but he gave up on that. AL and BaDIK are not connected in any way

Reactions: Grmry

DaimonKaito

Apr 30, 2018
So one of the theories is Troy is Chad's gay lover.. (Someone will have to link the theory discussion)
But personally I don't think there is anything more needed from Troy. Once the MC has his guitar back it just seems like there is no need to really do anything with Troy IMO.
bruh foreshadowed

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Is this game some kind of prequel to the creator's first game Acting Lessons or at least in the same universe? Sorry I'm new here.
Originally it was meant to be a prequel to AL. I dropped that idea. but kept the DIK part because of reasons. It's not the same universe, nor should you expect to see any deliberate reference or face from AL. It's a new story, I'm starting fresh. So if you play the updates waiting for it to turn into AL 2.0, you will miss out on the journey.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
That's a bit disappointing but whatever.
I was noticing before that timeline doesn't match with AC like at all so there is an answer.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
@crabsinthekitchen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why does everything evolve into crabs though ? o yea im stalking you now :love:

edit : dang this forums hate empty quotes
I don't know, I watched the video about crabs but they talk too much and I stopped listening to half of what they say :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the picture, I love Yuno's artwork

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Sage is in her final year. We know this because she mentions Quinn will need to take over when she graduates next year, and from her dissertation being her final assignment.
Thanks to your reply, I just realized that I'm automatically assuming that the girls in their final year are third years. Maybe that's why I was so confused. I know I got the idea of that mainly because Jill said that she was in her third year, and my brain somehow linked that to Sage being in her final year without actually realizing it. I bamboozled myself :KEK:

My gut tells me if you’re dating her its gonna be merged and I really don’t like it. No way he runs three Sage routes. I think the routes are gonna be either dating her (with either starting circumstance) or just friends.

“Fuck buddy” route put too much effort into downplaying their relationship thus far, “just friends turned more” puts too much effort into getting her up to speed.

Maybe it will pay off and focus her story so the OG Sage personality comes back. This chapter was messy for her because DPC was trying to prune the branching story. Just like my least favourite episode (5) did to so so many characters.
I'm hoping for this at least. The just friends turned more route makes no actual sense to me at all, since Sage seems to want an SO that cares for her, while on that route, although the MC somewhat cares for her, rejecting her advances multiple times already suggests that he's only interested in a friendly relationship. And now, somehow, Sage is attracted to a person who's acting (somewhat) cold towards her and only interested in being friends. It's inconsistent, and I want my fiery baby back.

actually it's us players who just want to be friends with Sage (eventually), in the dialogues the MC always refers to the fact that she's busy and he's not interested in such a story, from that point of view DPC did a good job, only from that point of view

the worst part is that Sage decides she wants to have another chance by blatantly looking at the MC's dick, less than one star overall rating amateur game stuff, her gaze is heavily emphasized by the scene, she's looking for comforting sex, you're rebound guy more than in any other situation

and it's not like the fuckbuddy route is going any better in this chapter....

Sage does the best things in chapter 7 with Maya, with Quinn, not MC
That is true. We see more of Sage's relationship with Maya developing as she's never really been seen to interact with her outside of the HOT house. I do wonder what exactly is the plan they discussed at the end of the episode, but I'm sure I'll have my answer soon enough in Episode 8 (hopefully). And yeah, I'm hoping that rebound guy thing will be a consequence for those who've decided to go for the 'just friends turned more' route. Otherwise it's really just shitty writing for Sage from DPC's end.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well sure but wouldnt Jill notice that Tybalt covers up her piano even though there is no sprinkles on the 2nd floor ?
She kind of lives there .

Unless you don't think that much of Jill . My theory still holds water ( hehe ... ok ok i get it - not funny)
even if there are no sprinkles - Sage could still cover the piano - she wouldnt know and it promt
the idea for Tybalt to play a hero .
True but if there are no sprinkles on 2nd floor and your moisture theory is right then Tybalt would have a lot
time to cover the piano between alarm and the phone call - he'd have good reason to do it .
Preps were probably trying to save as many things as they could by this time.

(it still could be Sage but now there is no - out of time element)

but like JETracktor said :

out of all rooms Sage is at the piano .
Oh hell no, the 2inch guy just runs out of mansion saving his 2$ suit straight away. He just rushed straight outside and then slapped MC. So, No he couldn't have cover it. You should replay the scene.
I know you guys have moved on from this one already, but I needed my beauty sleep, I didn't have time to respond properly.

So maybe I missed it, but what's all this about covering the piano in the first place? Do we actually see it covered?

Also, how much of a dumbass is the mc? He runs up to Sage, who's sitting at Jill's piano and says, "We're gonna rain hellfire down on this mansion, get your bountiful ass and and soft, but not saggy tits out of here!" He doesn't for a second go, "Jill's piano... OOOOH FUUUUCK!!!! LORD EARL GREY, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Dumbass... :rolleyes:

Reactions: ename144

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I know you guys have moved on from this one already, but I needed my beauty sleep, I didn't have time to respond properly.

So maybe I missed it, but what's all this about covering the piano in the first place? Do we actually see it covered?

Also, how much of a dumbass is the mc? He runs up to Sage, who's sitting at Jill's piano and says, "We're gonna rain hellfire down on this mansion, get your bountiful ass and and soft, but not saggy tits out of here!" He doesn't for a second go, "Jill's piano... OOOOH FUUUUCK!!!! LORD EARL GREY, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Dumbass... :rolleyes:
It's just an idea since Jill's piano is perfectly fine after the sprinklers are activated, and it's not stated whether or not the sprinklers on the second floor were activated. Thus, there are assumptions that Sage might've covered the piano with a cloth to prevent it from being exposed to the water as she's from a wealthy family and understands how to properly maintain pianos. MC didn't even have a single thought regarding Jill's piano, after all he was caught in the chaos and didn't really think about Jill at the time either, evidenced by his "oh shit!" thought when Jill mentioned her piano at Bella's.

IMO it's a perfectly reasonable theory, since we don't really know if the sprinklers on the second floor were activated, so all we can do is assume, and given the chronology of events, the idea seems coherent and logical.

Reactions: `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes