felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In my language are not synonyms, but to be intrigued means you are interested.
Anyway, why? You think she should had shoot him down couse he had no chance. The problem is that is quite obvious he had. So again, really?

you are defending the indefensible...

at that moment Maya is definitely not romantically interested in MC. MC tells her that he is interested in her instead because she after telling him she had a boyfriend, explained to him that it's a lie she uses to be left alone

so MC thinks she's free, which isn't true, but Maya decides to continue to make him believe it, which is bad behavior, not electric chair bad, but bad behavior.

She won't tell him she's a lesbian? Okay.
She won't tell him she's in a relationship? Okay.
But she has to tell him something. She'd rather tell him that she's interested in him, too.

She can't tell him because she doesn't know, still in chapter six she has doubts about whether she really likes a man.

Last edited:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
This line of yours sounds like Maya is a slut. So, if Quinn really agreed to pay tuition fee or paid it for Maya as in comforting her and asks Her to become a part of restaurant, she will do it happily with a big smile. What you said, was satisfied in this case, Quinn comforted her and Maya did "pretty much anything" for her.

I know that this is not at all what you are trying to say, But look at the misunderstanding it caused, by this you are just insulting Maya's fans....*me included*

Now the main reason why I wrote the Quinn thing was that Maya had her tongue pierced only because of Josy who she loved deeply. She doesn't like Quinn so no, she won't do something like that for Quinn. She won't do anything for MC like that, unless she trusts him. You should express your views here, after all it's a discussion platform but you need to be careful about the words you use.
Maybe I worded that wrong (english isn't my mother tongue), but I also like Maya and that doesn't mean I can't notice that she is emotionally vulnerable. Quinn is not a good example because she didn't even try to hide the fact she wanted to see Maya suffer. Maya despised Quinn so of course she wouldn't do literally anything just for the promised tuition. The mc on the other hand is a way better example, they knew each other for a day or two and Maya already started to feel the attraction to him. At this point we can't say that it's physical attraction as she was attracted to someone who appeared nice without apparent ulterior motives.

Maya is one of my favorite girls in the game, but just like the others she has character flaws. These flaws make their routes unique and interesting.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
And by the way nothing will ever piss me off as much as Cyberpunk 2077 ending. Any of them.
Didn't see, I started watching a streamer I like playing it, then decided to play it for myself, but to get some good graphics I would need to change my processor, and to change my processor I would need to change everything else, so CP2077 is on my holding list. Tho I don't mind spoilers really if the ending is that shitty I wouldn't want to play it. It can't be worse than GoT ending or HIMYM ending right?

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
you are defending the indefensible...

at that moment Maya is definitely not romantically interested in MC. MC tells her that he is interested in her instead because she after telling him she had a boyfriend, explained to him that it's a lie she uses to be left alone

so MC thinks she's free, which isn't true, but Maya decides to continue to make him believe it, which is bad behavior, not electric chair bad, but bad behavior.

She won't tell him she's a lesbian? Okay.
She won't tell him she's in a relationship? Okay.
But she has to tell him something. She'd rather tell him that she's interested in him, too.

She can't tell him because she doesn't know, still in chapter six she has doubts about whether she really likes a man.
Oh, indefensible? I dont know this is a whole new world for me.
She is intrigued but not interested. Still dont get the difference.
And if you are intrigued you had to reject someone who is interested. Not couse you have a girlfriend, seems thats ok. But because you are only intrigued. Why? Still not an answer but i guess is because that guy dont believe something could happen. Even if everyhintg happens
Also a comitted lesbians who are in sexual relationship with males.
This is too much, i am too young to be old school.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh, indefensible? I dont know this is a whole new world for me.
She is intrigued but not interested. Still dont get the difference.
And if you are intrigued you had to reject someone who is interested. Not couse you have a girlfriend, seems thats ok. But because you are only intrigued. Why? Still not an answer but i guess is because that guy dont believe something could happen. Even if everyhintg happens
to explain it again I would have to repeat what has already been said...

don't you think a "not free" girl should dissuade a guy who declares interest in her?
don't you think a lesbian girl should avoid deluding a guy who declares interest in her?

What really escapes me is that these are all things that Maya later apologizes for, while for you she has done nothing wrong, ever...

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I'm not even sure if she was a lesbian to begin with. It doesn't really make sense if lesbian girls are with other girls just because they didn't meet trustworthy, good guys. At most she is bisexual whos first love happened to be a girl. I guess most guys she knew were somewhat similar to Derek and in my opinion that's borderline enough to turn a girl lesbian.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I'm not even sure if she was a lesbian to begin with. It doesn't really make sense if lesbian girls are with other girls just because they didn't meet trustworthy, good guys. At most she is bisexual whos first love happened to be a girl. I guess most guys she knew were somewhat similar to Derek and in my opinion that's borderline enough to turn a girl lesbian.
Good, now explain that to felice and leave me out of this.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Didn't see, I started watching a streamer I like playing it, then decided to play it for myself, but to get some good graphics I would need to change my processor, and to change my processor I would need to change everything else, so CP2077 is on my holding list. Tho I don't mind spoilers really if the ending is that shitty I wouldn't want to play it. It can't be worse than GoT ending or HIMYM ending right?
It's pretty bad and unnecessary. Until there the story is quite rich and good. There are 4 possible endings with one element in common that kinda spoil all of them.
I don't know Himym. GoT ending could even work, as a list of things that go into their places, it's mostly the execution that suck terminally. I would say CP2077 is the exact opposite.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
to explain it again I would have to repeat what has already been said...

don't you think a "not free" girl should dissuade a guy who declares interest in her?
don't you think a lesbian girl should avoid deluding a guy who declares interest in her?

What really escapes me is that these are all things that Maya later apologizes for, while for you she has done nothing wrong, ever...
So, the issue is not that she is not interested now. That doesnt matter.
Why she should disuade him? So he dont make fals expectations?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

Welcome to the magic world of dudes and ladies relationships :D

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Maybe I worded that wrong (english isn't my mother tongue)
No Worries mate :)
Quinn is not a good example because she didn't even try to hide the fact she wanted to see Maya suffer. Maya despised Quinn so of course she wouldn't do literally anything just for the promised tuition.
I was not talking about what Quinn did or not in that text. Of course, Quinn made Maya suffer and Maya isn't a 2nd-grade girl who will do anything for others, even a real 2nd-grade won't. NP, I am not going to drop a missile on your head for the mistake :ROFLMAO: just be careful with your words.
The mc on the other hand is a way better example, they knew each other for a day or two and Maya already started to feel the attraction to him. At this point we can't say that it's physical attraction as she was attracted to someone who appeared nice without apparent ulterior motives.
At first I was planning to give a MC example but I thought giving a Quinn example would make it easier and faster to understand.
Maya is one of my favorite girls in the game, but just like the others she has character flaws. These flaws make their routes unique and interesting.
Exactly, the flaws the LI's have make them even more interesting and unique. Their situations are something you could expect to see in real life. No one is perfect in the game and that's what makes the story even more amazing. So many other AVN's have a perfect character list, no one is flawed. BaDIK was one of the AVN's that had different ideas from them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, the issue is not that she is not interested now. That doesnt matter.
Why she should disuade him? So he dont make fals expectations?
for me she is not romantically interested at that moment, you say I am wrong, so I let it go
Now don't hang up on this as if I've changed my mind.

For me, Maya has behaved incorrectly.
Even according to Maya herself, she has behaved badly.

Reactions: Awry90 and DavDR

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Indeed she has. So did Josy. That's why i haven't pursued the route. They feel like average spoiled brats to me.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
for me she is not romantically interested at that moment, you say I am wrong, so I let it go
Now don't hang up on this as if I've changed my mind.

For me, Maya has behaved incorrectly.
Even according to Maya herself, she has behaved badly.
That being said the mc behaved incorrectly when he acted as if he was interested in Maya, while he still longed for Josy. At the beginning of their relationship Maya wasn't romantically interested in the mc, he was more like an emotional support in the college where Maya pretty much suffered all alone.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We should remember that Josy & Maya's path branches into 2 different stories: when Josy's dad comes to see her you MUST choose to follow Josy or Maya. This is the point where you decide whether Josy comes first or Maya comes first.

I wholeheartedly recommend to save here and create 2 gamesaves: "Maya first" and "Josy first", because there are a few points in which you will have to give preference to Maya over Josy or Josy over Maya.
I don't think so. The problem is when the MC goes to Maya Josy catches them both after sex. This could lead to trust issues with Josy later on. If the MC stays with Josy, Josy calls Maya herself and tells her everything. If then the MC still writes by cell phone, that it was right so, everything is fine.

The decision for the group will be made in EP7. The first time to renounce sex with Josy. The second time go to Maya (with TV) and cum in her face. Maya says that she thought the MC would come in her mouth as in the threesome with Josy. At the Hot's party enter the romantic relationship with Josy.

I think that's how it works.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That being said the mc behaved incorrectly when he acted as if he was interested in Maya, while he still longed for Josy. At the beginning of their relationship Maya wasn't romantically interested in the mc, he was more like an emotional support in the college where Maya pretty much suffered all alone.
Why did he misbehave? He didn't know himself what would happen to him and Josy. And that he was interested in Maya is also clear. She is a pretty girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes