EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You left out the part where later re-examination of the data, that left out the segments of the data set that were objected to, had no significant impact on the outcome.

In short.
Kinsey got it right, or close to it, on the first shot.

Edit:
PS.
'Selective amnesia' editing of a fucking wikipedia page anyone can look up?
Give me a fucking break :mad:

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Could it be that DPC will resolve the whole Mona story in EP9 2022? :unsure:
Take a look at the ID's.
Year of resolution 2022. 1002=EP2, 1003=EP3 etc.
1007=EP7a could be a short appearance in the retirement home.

ep6_mj_dorm23.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and `Ray`

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
If I say Maya is hated because of some of her behaviors it's just as terrain for speculation as if you say they hate her because she's gay...or is it?
Yes. If we can't agree on the most simple issues, i have no hope of an agreement in the most complex one. So leave it in that.

when MC says that it is too late and that he is now interested in her, Maya, if she were a correct person, should simply tell him that she is not interested, she should not tell him that she is a lesbian, nor of Josy, she should simply tell him that she does not reciprocate, instead she gloats and keeps silent

she is lying because having a mc who pampers her makes her happy, and she decides to let him do it. she is behaving incorrectly, there is nothing to elaborate. it is not about privacy, it is about respecting the feelings of others
Really? Maya is not interested in the MC?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Could it be that DPC will resolve the whole Mona story in EP9 2022? :unsure:
Take a look at the ID's.
Year of resolution 2022. 1002=EP2, 1003=EP3 etc.
1007=EP7a could be a short appearance in the retirement home.

View attachment 1233583
These are document IDs, very typical for an incrementing numeric system to be used for consecutive documents. There's no way in hell that the suffix numbers are anything other than a unique identifier for the document name on the right. No way in hell. And just for the hat-trick, no fucking way, in fucking hell. :eek:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
These are document IDs, very typical for an incrementing numeric system to be used for consecutive documents. There's no way in hell that the suffix numbers are anything other than a unique identifier for the document name on the right. No way in hell. And just for the hat-trick, no fucking way, in fucking hell. :eek:
I know what document ID's are in real life. But this is a game and could (not must) be a hint from DPC.

Just found something else too. MC has some kind of tattoo behind the ear or something.

screenshot0002.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I know what document ID's are in real life. But this is a game and could (not must) be a hint from DPC.

Just found something else too. MC has some kind of tattoo behind the ear or something.

View attachment 1233600
You talking about right there:

1623058534799.png

Maybe it's just a dried cum stain and his hair has clumped together. There's so much cum flying around with this guy...

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Really? Maya is not interested in the MC?
I wouldn't go that far, but it's true, out of Josy and Maya, Maya is the one who's the least interested in the mc as a LI. Sure the mc comforts her and he is always there for her so she got attached to him, but I think it's too soon to call that love or anything serious. Her character is too undeveloped for now. She must sort herself out first before anyone can take her seriously.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I wouldn't go that far, but it's true, out of Josy and Maya, Maya is the one who's the least interested in the mc as a LI. Sure the mc comforts her and he is always there for her so she got attached to him, but I think it's too soon to call that love or anything serious. Her character is too undeveloped for now. She must sort herself out first before anyone can take her seriously.
But I see it quite differently. In EP4, Maya came to the MC personally and wanted speech. At the end of EP4, Maya has more courage to try the throuple. Maya had much more to overcome than Josy in the threesome and she dared to do it. Maya had to overcome much more fears than Josy and she dared and not for Josy. In EP7 she has first orgasm with and through a guy. Maya has overcome many more obstacles for the MC than Josy.

For those who haven't noticed, Josy and the MC have a crush. But between Maya and the MC something serious is growing and that is undeniable.

Reactions: Hesteros and LoDoN-

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So I just finished the game and damn this game is good. But is this all there is to the game? Will there be any more updates? I feel like the game should have at least ended at the Halloween party. I really want more.
Sweet summer child... :)

The games on this site are on an episodic release schedule until you see the "Completed" label on them.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
But I see it quite differently. In EP4, Maya came to the MC personally and wanted speech. At the end of EP4, Maya has more courage to try the throuple. Maya had much more to overcome than Josy in the threesome and she dared to do it. Maya had to overcome much more fears than Josy and she dared and not for Josy. In EP7 she has first orgasm with and through a guy. Maya has overcome many more obstacles for the MC than Josy.

For those who haven't noticed, Josy and the MC have a crush. But between Maya and the MC something serious is growing and that is undeniable.
You are totally right, but I think she still has a long way to go. If you think about it she is the one with a pierced tongue and not Josy, but that just means she was treated so badly in her family she tends to cling to others and do pretty much anything for them as long they accept and comfort her.

Don't get me wrong, I love Maya's character, but that doesn't mean that she can stand on her own, at least for now. Of course slowly but surely she is getting there and I can't wait to see more of her storyline.

Reactions: dalli_x

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
About the "welcome back to school" banner... it's the start of a new year. MC is not the only R&B student, you know? Lots of second and third years students out there.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You left out the part where later re-examination of the data, that left out the segments of the data set that were objected to, had no significant impact on the outcome.
Yes, that part is true, however it's also known the numbers considering bi-sexuality and homo-sexuality were both considerately lower in later studies then stated in the Kinsey reports....

So referring to sexual behavior in general might be okay to use Kinsey Reports as a study but it's clear as far bi-sexuality or homo-sexuality concerned this report is not a valid standard to use for argumentation, there's newer more accurate studies perhaps but not Kinsey.

Reactions: LoDoN-

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Who said anything about love?

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Oh I am sorry, since you quote me i thought you were answering me. My apologize.
Damn, people should stop being up in arms whenever someone says anything about their favorite girl. I answered your question in the first sentence, after that I went along with that line of thought. Sure, maybe I went too far with that "love or anything serious".

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Damn, people should stop being up in arms whenever someone says anything about their favorite girl. I answered your question in the first sentence, after that I went along with that line of thought. Sure, maybe I went too far with that "love or anything serious".
No, i thought you were answering me. I thought you actually believe that i thought what you were saying. Go against any girl all what you want.

Jan 30, 2021
Who said anything about love?
Maya loves MC and we can pinpoint the moment when she had realized it

During first weekend MC tells Maya he is going out on a date with Josy .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC asks her if she's jealous and maya gets akward and cute

You can comfort Maya at this point giving her kiss on a cheek and then MC goes out .

MC goes back inside and she jumps him .

But it looks like split second before she kisses him she realized she is in relationship already and it's not with MC .

She composes her self at this point . Probably hoping it's enough to sabotage his date.

Maya is very underrated character .

I guess someone could argue that this isnt love yet but a crush ,
and it develops into love later (even if MC friendzones her ).
And i'd say that it is a good point . But she went later from crush to love
without almost any effort on MCs part .

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
So Here is the thing, I Think that DPC fucked up a little or he *Intentionally* fucked up on the ending of ep7.
Now in ep2, It was stated that the whole floor belonged to the Alpha's [ jocks ].
In ep7 ending MC goes to the same floor for changing:
View attachment 1233347 View attachment 1233349
Look at the door he enters:
View attachment 1233350 View attachment 1233351
Look at the interior:
View attachment 1233352 View attachment 1233353
Firstly:-
Now, Why does MC even go to that floor on the first place when he knows that the whole floor belongs to alpha's? To look for more trouble or fight? He knows that the relations b/w jocks and diks are shit but still he goes on that floor.

Now One thing to mention is that in ep7 hallway, We see a guy behind MC, most probably coming out of a locker room as he has his gym bag with him. The guy is not a JOCK.

Now, we can assume that because of chad's fuck up in ep3, the alpha's were watched more and maybe their right to a gym floor was taken back for the while. This explains why another guy came out of the locker room and why MC goes there. Now obviously there are more floors and more rooms on a floor, at least 4 rooms.

Secondly:-
In ep2, MC enters the room which has alpha logo on it and catches chad talking to troy on the phone. In ep7 he enters the room that is on the left of that room he entered in ep2. The Images show the proof, same bin, same wall designs, and same doors.

Now, If you zoom closely to the Image, the alpha logo is very big almost covering the whole door leaving small sides behind.
Now the door that MC enters in ep7, we can pretty much say positively that the room he entered does not have the logo.
common sense ;)

The interiors of both the rooms are super different. Now, this would explain why MC entered that room, It does not have the alpha logo like the room right next to it and means that Its not an alpha-exclusive room and therefore no problems with jocks.

Now, why did chad and troy go to that room? It does not have the logo, anyone can enter it, so why risk their privacy when they could have easily gone to the next room which is alpha-exclusive? Were they so impatient to kiss each other that they entered the wrong room?

Now if the other jocks are present in the next room and if it is a odd time for someone to come to gym, then that might explain why they chose that room!

Honestly, this is the first question ever that I asked and answered myself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Well, first of all they aren't jocks anymore, so the room's probably off-limits to them now, thus they didn't go to that locker room. And honestly, I'm not even sure why they thought making out in a locker room was a good idea in the first place. I'd imagine the session built up from a quick convo along the lines of:

Troy: ....heard you got kicked out of the alphas. I know how that feels, bro. But even back then, you were an amazing brother, a person I looked up to.
Chad: Yeah, well, this is life now. I fucked up and I gotta face the consequences of my actions. Hopefully Stephen'll lighten up soon and let me back in.
Troy: You're just.... such a chad, Chad. This is coming from the bottom of my heart, I truly look up to you, man. You're cool.
Chad: Hey, thanks. But I'm not cool. I broke up with my girlfriend, and to the end, she thought I was cheating on her with another woman. How wrong she was.
Troy: Haha, right? It's fate that brought us together at the alphas, and fate has reunited us once more in the locker room. I love you, Chad.
Chad: And I love you too, Troy.
*Cue dumbass former alpha-to-former alpha makeout session which they didn't even bother to do in private*

I can't fucking believe I just typed that shit out.

She's just too damn stubborn, it's probably her worst feature. It totally annoyed me when the mc tried to explain sex isn't always great:

mc: "You can't control that, Jill."mc: "Believe me. You will have disappointing sex at some point, and it could very well be disappointing the first time you have it."mc: "I'm not trying to push you into doing something you don't want, but that's how it is."Jill: "Maybe for you."

Argh, you argumentative woman! How many times have you had sex? Zero, that's right, maybe just listen to someone else for a change?

Be funny if she runs off crying to Bella:

Jill: Bella, Fuckface wanted to have sex with me but I was too stupid and turned him down. what can I do?
Bella: Looks like you've blown it Jill, don't try to have sex with Fuckface anymore. I'm saying this because I love you, not because I don't want to share.
Jill: W... what?
But hey, as they say, the most reserved ones and innocent ones are usually the craziest ones in bed. Imagine if during the first time with Jill she suggests anal already, or some other kinky shit that I can't imagine her enjoying. Once Jill gets out of her shell, and chooses to do MC, hoooo boy I think we'll be in for a treat.

Hmm, maybe I remember wrong, but this whole Maya asking for your help thing is kind of exaggerated a little.
The only time she specifically ask for help is really after the cum-petition. Every other Time the MC is kind of automatically offering her to help .
Yeah, sometimes the MC does offer his help, because he sees Maya as a close friend (or even more depending on your route) and usually if you're that close with someone, you'd try your best to see if you can help them in any way, because you wanna make their life easier too.

View attachment 1233600
Could be a birth mark. People have those, if I recall.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Maya loves MC and we can pinpoint the moment when she had realized it

During first weekend MC tells Maya he is going out on a date with Josy .
MC asks her if she's jealous and maya gets akward and cute

You can comfort Maya at this point giving her kiss on a cheek and then MC goes out .

MC goes back inside and she jumps him .

But it looks like split second before she kisses him she realized she is in relationship already and it's not with MC .

She composes her self at this point . Probably hoping it's enough to sabotage his date.

Maya is very underrated character .

I guess someone could argue that this isnt love yet but a crush ,
and it develops into love later (even if MC friendzones her ).
And i'd say that it is a good point . But she went later from crush to love
without almost any effort on MCs part .
Damn, she's shrewd.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes