`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So Here is the thing, I Think that DPC fucked up a little or he *Intentionally* fucked up on the ending of ep7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now in ep2, It was stated that the whole floor belonged to the Alpha's [ jocks ].
In ep7 ending MC goes to the same floor for changing:
Screenshot (284).png Screenshot (288).png
Look at the door he enters:
Screenshot (271).png Screenshot (273).png
Look at the interior:
Screenshot (281).png Screenshot (275).png
Firstly:-
Now, Why does MC even go to that floor on the first place when he knows that the whole floor belongs to alpha's? To look for more trouble or fight? He knows that the relations b/w jocks and diks are shit but still he goes on that floor.

Now One thing to mention is that in ep7 hallway, We see a guy behind MC, most probably coming out of a locker room as he has his gym bag with him. The guy is not a JOCK.

Now, we can assume that because of chad's fuck up in ep3, the alpha's were watched more and maybe their right to a gym floor was taken back for the while. This explains why another guy came out of the locker room and why MC goes there. Now obviously there are more floors and more rooms on a floor, at least 4 rooms.

Secondly:-
In ep2, MC enters the room which has alpha logo on it and catches chad talking to troy on the phone. In ep7 he enters the room that is on the left of that room he entered in ep2. The Images show the proof, same bin, same wall designs, and same doors.

Now, If you zoom closely to the Image, the alpha logo is very big almost covering the whole door leaving small sides behind.
Now the door that MC enters in ep7, we can pretty much say positively that the room he entered does not have the logo.
common sense ;)

The interiors of both the rooms are super different. Now, this would explain why MC entered that room, It does not have the alpha logo like the room right next to it and means that Its not an alpha-exclusive room and therefore no problems with jocks.

Now, why did chad and troy go to that room? It does not have the logo, anyone can enter it, so why risk their privacy when they could have easily gone to the next room which is alpha-exclusive? Were they so impatient to kiss each other that they entered the wrong room?

Now if the other jocks are present in the next room and if it is a odd time for someone to come to gym, then that might explain why they chose that room!

Honestly, this is the first question ever that I asked and answered myself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Most of her scenes made me think of noblesse oblige. She is privileged, she is definitely better than most others and she acts accordingly, but without selfish reasons. That and she is way too naive.
this may be true when she denounces Chad's aggression, but with Tybalt she just sacrifices herself, without even saying anything to MC, more altruistic than that is difficult.

Reactions: Niu6609 and drooopy

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So Here is the thing, I Think that DPC fucked up a little or he *Intentionally* fucked up on the ending of ep7.
Now in ep2, It was stated that the whole floor belonged to the Alpha's [ jocks ].
View attachment 1233347 View attachment 1233349
View attachment 1233350 View attachment 1233351
Look at the interior:
View attachment 1233352 View attachment 1233353
Now, Why does MC even go to that floor on the first place when he knows that the whole floor belongs to alpha's? To look for more trouble or fight? He knows that the relations b/w jocks and diks are shit but still he goes on that floor.

Now One thing to mention is that in ep7 hallway, We see a guy behind MC, most probably coming out of a locker room as he has his gym bag with him. The guy is not a JOCK.

Now, we can assume that because of chad's fuck up in ep3, the alpha's were watched more and maybe their right to a gym floor was taken back for the while. This explains why another guy came out of the locker room and why MC goes there. Now obviously there are more floors and more rooms on a floor, at least 4 rooms.

In ep2, MC enters the room which has alpha logo on it and catches chad talking to troy on the phone. In ep7 he enters the room that is on the left of that room he entered in ep2. The Images show the proof, same bin, same wall designs, and same doors.

Now, If you zoom closely to the Image, the alpha logo is very big almost covering the whole door leaving small sides behind.
Now the door that MC enters in ep7, we can pretty much say positively that the room he entered does not have the logo.
common sense ;)

The interiors of both the rooms are super different. Now, this would explain why MC entered that room, It does not have the alpha logo like the room right next to it and means that Its not an alpha-exclusive room and therefore no problems with jocks.

Now, why did chad and troy go to that room? It does not have the logo, anyone can enter it, so why risk their privacy when they could have easily gone to the next room which is alpha-exclusive? Were they so impatient to kiss each other that they entered the wrong room?

Now if the other jocks are present in the next room and if it is a odd time for someone to come to gym, then that might explain why they chose that room!

Honestly, this is the first question ever that I asked and answered myself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
The mc's exact thoughts when he is spying on Chad is:

mc: "(This entire hallway seems to be theirs.)"​

He's just surmising, but no one confirmed it. Also the change room where he spies on Chad is definitely an Alpha's change room, given the signage. The one he uses in ep7 is not, which also explains why Chad and Troy are there, they are no longer Alphas (but I imagine the jocks wouldn't mind Chad using their allocated rooms, but perhaps not Troy).

So really, there's no issue, except Troy and Chad made a mistake of getting frisky when they thought there was no one around.

this may be true when she denounces Chad's aggression, but with Tybalt she just sacrifices herself, without even saying anything to MC, more altruistic than that is difficult.
She's just too damn stubborn, it's probably her worst feature. It totally annoyed me when the mc tried to explain sex isn't always great:

mc: "You can't control that, Jill."​
mc: "Believe me. You will have disappointing sex at some point, and it could very well be disappointing the first time you have it."​
mc: "I'm not trying to push you into doing something you don't want, but that's how it is."​
Jill: "Maybe for you."​
Argh, you argumentative woman! How many times have you had sex? Zero, that's right, maybe just listen to someone else for a change?

Be funny if she runs off crying to Bella:

Jill: Bella, Fuckface wanted to have sex with me but I was too stupid and turned him down. what can I do?​
Bella: Looks like you've blown it Jill, don't try to have sex with Fuckface anymore. I'm saying this because I love you, not because I don't want to share.​
Jill: W... what?​

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Most of her scenes made me think of noblesse oblige. She is privileged, she is definitely better than most others and she acts accordingly, but without selfish reasons. That and she is way too naive.
Jill come from a rich and well educated familly, she is not used to those peasants fucking like dogs in a back street !! It's not that she thinks she is better, she IS better in many ways. She comes from another world, this college with all those students is just like some alien planet full of strange creatures. She look at them as we look at some ants !:D
They also look a bit like this to me, i have spent 6 years in two universities and that college is something out of my world, i'm an olg guy now, so all those little creatures moving around, fucking around, making stupid pranks look silly to me!!:ROFLMAO:
And Jill looks naive because she doesn't understand the strange manners of those creatures.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

He's just surmising, but no one confirmed it. Also the change room where he spies on Chad is definitely an Alpha's change room, given the signage. The one he uses in ep7 is not, which also explains why Chad and Troy are there, they are no longer Alphas (but I imagine the jocks wouldn't mind Chad using their allocated rooms, but perhaps not Troy).

So really, there's no issue, except Troy and Chad made a mistake of getting frisky when they thought there was no one around.
If you look carefully the hallway is full of alpha's poster, do you think the gym would let them cover a hallway with their posters unless and until it is their own hallway ?
PS: And people having their own mansions around or in the campus itself and most of them not being that influential, it comes no surprise that Alpha's who all are almost on a sports scholarship having their own hallway in a gym.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I said they are very similar in fact

But it is a profound difference that Maya asks you for help, while Jill gives it to you (in her own way and by getting into trouble).
Hmm, maybe I remember wrong, but this whole Maya asking for your help thing is kind of exaggerated a little.
The only time she specifically ask for help is really after the cum-petition. Every other Time the MC is kind of automatically offering her to help .

Reactions: ename144 and `Ray`

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Nothing special there, in episode 2 it was the 3 alpha private locker room that the MC entered to spy on Chad and in 7 it's the common locker room because Chad's boyfriend has been expelled from the fraternity.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If you look carefully the hallway is full of alpha's poster, do you think the gym would let them cover a hallway with their posters unless and until it is their own hallway ?
PS: And people having their own mansions around or in the campus itself and most of them not being that influential, it comes no surprise that Alpha's who all are almost on a sports scholarship having their own hallway in a gym.
I believe it's Dawe's family gym, so probably they are very happy to promote them all over the joint.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If they some kind of Champions, yeah why not. Sponsorships, promotion, etc etc.

Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Nothing special there, in episode 2 it was the 3 alpha private locker room that the MC entered to spy on Chad and in 7 it's the common locker room because Chad's boyfriend has been expelled from the fraternity.
I believe it's Dawe's family gym, so probably they are very happy to promote them all over the joint.
If they some kind of Champions, yeah why not. Sponsorships, promotion, etc etc.
Regardless of this, It doesn't change the fact that they almost risked their secret to anyone who could have entered the room. It could have been this guy as well...The loose-lips

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Amazing. Just played this game,
When it stated in the beginning it was the same author as "Acting Lessons", I knew I was in for a treat. I have only been playing visual novels 5 months tops and stumbled across Acting Lessons. It had such a great story and lovable characters. Show up for a game, get blown away by the story and a few tears at the end.

And so, BADIK certainly did that too. Several touching moments. Several funny moments. Characters that are great. Beautiful story-telling. Such talent.
I'm stupefied and a loss for words. But in this case, that is good.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You made me remember Prison School existed, had no idea how it ended. Well now I know, and how unfulfilling...
Sure it wasn't a reassuring happy ending, but i think it was the perfect ending for the story. The protagonist buried himself in the grave he dig just being incapable of simply speaking the truth and explaining himself. Actually i think it's quite a commentary on japanese closure toward relationships.
Let's remember that all the craziness of that story began because the protagonist could no longer go on a date with the girl he liked, and it wasn't even his fault. All he had to do was to tell the girl that her sister cut his free saturday so they had to catch up on another occasion. Not a big deal. But the protagonist is a terminal paranoid who just can't speak his mind.

ShiverMeTimbers69

Jun 3, 2021
So I just finished the game and damn this game is good. But is this all there is to the game? Will there be any more updates? I feel like the game should have at least ended at the Halloween party. I really want more.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So I just finished the game and damn this game is good. But is this all there is to the game? Will there be any more updates? I feel like the game should have at least ended at the Halloween party. I really want more.
IIrc, DPC has a minimum of 12 chapters planned.
So, just past half-way of the story. Maybe more?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1233347 View attachment 1233349
View attachment 1233350 View attachment 1233351
Look at the interior:
View attachment 1233352 View attachment 1233353

common sense ;)

That's exactly what I mean. The timeline is messed up. Read the banner. "Welcome Back to School"

What if much of EP1-EP7 are memories that come back to the MC slowly and piecemeal. First turned 19 years old. Most go to college at 18. There is room for such timeline games.

I figure that something happened to the MC that he suffered memory loss and they are slowly coming back. This could have been caused by a concussion or a traumatic event.

For example, we see the MC riding the train to the 2 date with Josy, but not back. I know Maya greets him. But do we know when?

What if Derek didn't stop the MC the first time he tried to run away from college?

There are many possibilities like that.

But I'm thinking this has something to do with the camping trip. In the first part when Josy and Maya got closer there is definitely an intentional picture insertion by DPC that I can't interpret correctly. In the part where Josy is taking pictures, the reflections of the camera and the sunglasses are not identical to the background. And in the last picture something was painted over by DPC. See the screenshots.

Screenshot 1: No idea what this is supposed to be. But it was intentionally placed by DPC. It's not a render error or the like. But it could indicate a bigger brawl or something like that.

Screenshot 2: Right glasses could be the same as in screenshot 1. In the left spectacle glass I suspect a car accident. The slope together is caused by the lens of the camera. The reflection of the lens is divided into three parts. The lower two parts are definitely not a reflection from a forest area. In my opinion, there could be three serious situations for the MC. One in the forest. But more about that in screenshot 3.
A bigger one in the Pink Rose. Compares right lens with lower right side of camera lens. The left side of the glasses shows, according to my interpretation, a car accident that probably happens while hitchhiking, which the lower left side of the camera lens suggests.

Screenshot 3: I think this is the supergau for the MC. This looks like Romeo and Juliet to me. The plow in the middle of the picture is already bad to guess. The larger section that I have made, was intentionally whitened by DPC. Still after close look you can see the white edges orange not painted over snippets. If it is not forest pollution, this is not a natural color for a forest. But for a DIK jacket.

I think screenshot 1 and 2 are survivable for the MC. But screenshot 3 I personally don't like at all.

But maybe I am again too much detail fox.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
What if much of EP1-EP7 are memories that come back to the MC slowly and piecemeal. First turned 19 years old. Most go to college at 18. There is room for such timeline games.
It's 18 IRL in the US.
Where the story happens is never stated.

Also. He *is* 18 when he starts. Birthday just early in the school cycle.
Hell.. since the cut-off date is mid summer (US), some students will have turned 19 just before coming to college.

As for the rest of it...
Hell man, I'm not high enough for that :alien:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
For example, we see the MC riding the train to the 2 date with Josy, but not back. I know Maya greets him. But do we know when?
I will give you that, that scene for sure was a little confusing, Maya popping suddenly after jade sex scene in dreams.
And which vitamins were you taking again? Vitamin-DX :unsure:o_O

any idea when the updates will come out?
There is no specific dates but you can expect it by october or november. The next update comes usually after 6 months, for now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There is no such thing (or should I say "It's very rare") like extreme straight /gay.
Good old Kinsey proved it long ago.
its interesting and i should probobly read it but i... ummm .
( i have to help my landlady for better RP)
“Critics are justified in their objections that many of the most interesting and provocative statements in the [Kinsey 1948] book are not based on the data presented therein, and it is not made clear to the reader on what evidence the statements are based. Further, the conclusions drawn from data presented in the book are often stated by KPM [Kinsey, Pomeroy, and Martin] in much too bold and confident a manner. Taken cumulatively, these objections amount to saying that much of the writing in the book falls below the level of good scientific writing.”

Two main problems cited were that significant portions of the samples come from prison populations and male prostitutes, and that people who volunteer to be interviewed about subject are likely to create a . Both undermine the usefulness of the sample in terms of determining the tendencies of the overall population.

"A random selection of three people would have been better than a group of 300 chosen by Mr. Kinsey."

Reading it makes clear a theory proven by interviewing 300 persons ,of wich a majority were either in prison or male prostitutes, does not give a realistic presentation....

It's like trying to determine the percentage alcoholics for the entire nation by interviewing only the homeless and people in bars....

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes