LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
lol maya ,wendy ash and dany in same category ?

cmon . Quinns fans need to get real .

if this was ment to trigger Mayas fans i'd say it Maya work
The man went to the trouble of picking every portrait just to make some Maya Slander.

I'm sorry godkingxerxes but that is just slander. You put Maya with the fat twins, this very clearly a troll. I got triggered not gonna lie.

Reactions: `Ray`
Jan 30, 2021
Even going through my CHICK route and trying to like Maya, I find myself leaning hard towards Josy. As a character she does nothing for me, I don't find her interesting or appealing.
plenty people would choose Josy over Maya but that's not what that tiermaker said

it ranked maya at the lowest tier with Wendy and Danielle.
im not sure why Ash is there but im going to guess its because
she likes and respects Mayas opinion .

so sure you're allowed to have your opinion its just "unique" (Quinn's extremist) opinion and looking at the polls on reddit where maya outscored even Josy i'd say very few people would agree with this .

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
plenty people would choose Josy over Maya but that's not what that tiermaker said

so sure you're allowed to have your opinion its just "unique" (Quinn's extremist) opinion and looking at the polls on reddit where maya outscored even Josy i'd say very few people would agree with this .
Guess why Becky is so High on the list...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Ash is low because she has little content, it has nothing to do with Maya.

She's also Derek's girl, so MC will stay at a distance.

Maya is with the feminists. Have you played a DIK route? She's quite insignificant on that route, a couple scenes at the start but soon nothing.

Even episode 7, has very little content, and what's there isn't interesting.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
you mean when she pukes in the toilet or the other one ? :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Never seen the first one, but one of the reasons I have Beth higher than last is the comedy.

But no, Beckys lewd scene is nice and she can lead to more dorm girls which is a plus.

Though really she's not too 10 but she's close.

It's not easy to assign numbers on these things it's why a community tier list would be fun to see

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
her bathroom scene is forgettable sorry
Sage f"""ing mc brains out Josy trying to drag mc home to f""k his brains out
Lily is on the sideline ... yelling dont go to sage lets bang
Cami and Rio 3sum

But sure im gonna remeber sloppy BJ from a girl that has more stds then arieth
I mean, that's okay if you feel that way, but

personally I find Becky pretty hot and look forward for her future scenes.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
There is never a scene in which Jill openly criticises him, either directly (where we could say she does not do so out of politeness) or indirectly.

Even during the presentation, Jill is thinking about Bella who might be upset, not about the fact that Tybalt is talking nonsense.

a person who had framed a minimum Tybalt could never believe the tale of his heroic deeds that puts out the fire by sacrificing his tailor-made jacket, no one.

while there are numerous scenes in which Jill is openly sympathetic towards him, when he interrupts her yoga class, when he cheers her up after the theft at the preps... even when Bella proposes that Jill hook up with Mc, Jill is worried about how Tybalt might take the news...

Jill has two friends: Bella and Mc, both of whom hate Tybalt more or less openly, yet Jill never criticises him.

but it doesn't seem strange to me, the social distance with MC is huge, in reality it would be almost impractical, that Jill is comfortable with Tybalt is not strange.
I agree she’s much much too tolerant of him but I’m on the side of it being ropey writing not a deliberate portrayal of her being comfortable or friendly with him.

she does stand up to him. Rooster has a few examples, she calls him out for reporting the MC’s posts on her wall and tells him not to that to people she cares about and then later, after the mall date, she publicly puts him down over the hearts around the picture he posted. These are also (IIRC) the only times she talks to him on Rooster, entirely ignoring even direct questions all other times. It’s not exactly subtle. EDIT: Also, She's hardly complimentary about his presentation calling it a "rant" about welfare and then says it's "tedious". No she isn't outright insulting him but that hardly seems her style. Also, she doesn't think of Bella she functionally disagrees with him. Tybalt takes photographs on Bella's block and describes them as "poor people" she then says "Poor People? That's Bella's Block..." She wasn't thinking of Bella she was disputing his claim they were poor people... albeit under her breath.

This is the problem with characters like Tybalt. They’re so cartoonishly creepy and absurd that it becomes odd anyone tolerates them. Flanderisation in action. It almost becomes a de facto approval of him when you’re not calling out his beyond absurd behaviour like the presentation.

I think her general politeness is misleading here. I’d describe it more as tolerating him rather than any sort of fondness for him.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
There is probably a lot personal influence in this one but i'm gonna guess it's how tiermaker looks on average more or less

0002.png

shocker main 6 girls all S tier i wonder why

anyway most visible is Johnboys gf , cathy , becky , brandi and rose
but thats just a guess and i placed them based on personal opinion

edit : oh and in case you wonder Lana would be tier A for sure :)

Last edited:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
There is probably a lot personal influence in this one but i'm gonna guess it's how tiermaker looks on average more or less

View attachment 1246085

shocker main 6 girls all S tier i wonder why

anyway most visible is Johnboys gf , cathy , becky , brandi and rose
but thats just a guess and i placed them based on personal opinion

edit : oh and in case you wonder Lana would be tier A for sure :)
No way Karen Rebecca Johnson would be that low. That girl is S material, I don't know why people don't like Zoey so much, she is essentially Quinn minus the whoring, and such a minor character.

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
her bathroom scene is forgettable sorry
Sage f"""ing mc brains out Josy trying to drag mc home to f""k his brains out
Lily is on the sideline ... yelling dont go to sage lets bang
Cami and Rio 3sum

But sure im gonna remeber sloppy BJ from a girl that has more stds then arieth
Fair enough but you accused godkingxerxes of being a quinn extremist, what you just said seems a bit extremist too, especially when nothing in game points to her being a whore full of std and I agree with you sage and lily had a waaaay more memorable scenes :giggle:
But cmon man, you have to agree that deepthroating (is that a word? :unsure:) MC's magical baseball bat is not a easy task, she deserves a high rank.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes